Your Ceremony Matters Reviews

Your Ceremony Matters 3
Your Ceremony Matters 4
Your Ceremony Matters 5

Christy · Married on 10/16/2010

Rev. Dalton is just amazing. He helps create a unique and beautiful ceremony that won't put your guests to sleep! He is very detailed, which will but any bride at ease. We are so glad that he was such a huge part of our special day. We wouldn't have it any other way! Thanks Rev. Dalton!

Sent on 11/06/2010

Sarah · Married on 10/16/2010

What can I say about Reverand Peadar but he is AWESOME! He did a great job at our ceremony and really added some special touches that meant alot. I have been to ceremonies before which are quite boring and I can honestly say ours wasnt. He also is great about following up and really making sure he gets the important details just right! He has a big heart for LOVE and it shows. I would highly recommend him to anyone wanting a special touching ceremony that they will remember!

Sent on 11/23/2010
  • KTinsley19

Katie · Married on 09/05/2010

I can not speak highly enough about Reverend Dalton. My husband and I are not religious, so frankly, finding the perfect officiant was not high on our list of priorities. Once we spoke to him on the phone, however, we knew we had found a perfect fit. Reverend Dalton is in high demand in the Sonoma/Napa area, and it's easy to see why. In our conversations leading up to the wedding, he took the time to get to know us and learn about our families, which made our ceremony feel so personalized. So many of our guests commented on how beautiful our ceremony was, and said that it seemed as though Reverend Dalton had known us forever. I can't recommend him highly enough!

Sent on 09/30/2010

Katie · Married on 09/05/2010

We LOVED working with Reverend Dalton. He helped us to create the ideal wedding ceremony. In fact, a huge number of our guests commented that it was "the best wedding ceremony" of which they had been a part. We first met Reverend Dalton over the phone (since we live in Chicago) for a get-to-know you conference call. He was excited that we were seeking an officiant very early in the wedding planning process. It really allowed him to get to know us during the year and a half we planned the wedding. We met with him in person three times prior to the wedding day, and he would occasionally give us a call to check in. He provided us the freedom to craft the ceremony that was right for us and helped to provide suggestions when we needed them. I would VERY HIGHLY recommend Reverend Dalton to couples seeking an officiant. We were so satisfied with the wedding ceremony; Reverend Dalton was very inclusive with our guests and personalized our ceremony by bringing in details that he uncovered about us in our meetings together. A+!!!

Sent on 12/19/2010

Michelle · Married on 08/20/2010

When we first spoke with Rev. Dalton over the phone, we knew immediately he was the perfect officiant for our wedding and personalities. Rev. Dalton officiated our wedding this past August at Jacuzzi Vineyards. Needless to say, it was absolutely the best night of our lives. The ceremony was BEAUTIFUL! Both my husband and I, along with all our family and friends were so touched by his ability to make our ceremony so personal and intimate. He helped set the tone and joyous mood for the entire evening. Both he and his assistant, Jennifer, were very helpful and supportive the entire process and months preceding our big day. We couldn't be happier, and without a doubt made the best decision when choosing him to share in our special day.

Sent on 09/19/2010

elena · Married on 08/07/2010

Rev. Dalton made our ceremony perfect. My husband and I liked him from our first meeting w/ him. He was sweet, kind and humorous. We liked his approach to a wedding. With Rev. Dalton, we really did not have to worry about anything, it just all came together. My family from China also enjoyed the ceremony officiated by Rev. Dalton, and they enjoyed his being a part of our wedding. Rev. Dalton also looks really nice on our wedding pictures :)

Sent on 10/14/2010

Candice · Married on 07/02/2010

Rev. Peadar Dalton made our special wedding day the most wonderful day of our lives. He included our friends and family in the ceremony and remembered their names. He catered to our needs and was very prompt in any questions that we had and always available. Rev. Dalton speaks from the heart, which makes the ceremony unique.

Sent on 07/07/2010

Annie · Married on 06/19/2010

Reverand Peadar Dalton was the Officiant at our wedding on June 19th, 2010 at the Buena Vista Winery in Sonoma CA. I have to say, the entire night was magical, but it was the ceremony that made our night more than we can have ever hoped for. Rev. Dalton was so incredibly wonderful to work with and we would recommend his services HIGHLY to anyone who is getting married. He has the unique ability to make people feel comfortable and part of the ceremony and we heard nothing but wonderful comments! If you choose Rev. Dalton, you will NOT be sorry!!

Annie and Marc Nelson

Sent on 07/23/2010

Diana · Married on 06/11/2010

Again, our wedding planner Rosemary brought to us Rev Dalton. It was him, or a woman (who were weren't opposed to, but she didn't grab us, or a another 6'5 guy (hubby and I aren't tall people, so didn't want to look like munchins in pics) so went with Rev Dalton. Honestly, I was a bit afraid of his accent being distracting ('where are my lucky charms's - type jokes), but instead it made people fall in love with him!

Bryan and I wrote our own vows, which was nerve-racking, but Rev Dalton was so calming and made me feel like he would take care of everything during the ceremony, that I wasn't nervous at all.

He is an amazing man!

Sent on 07/20/2010

Annie · Married on 06/10/2010

Rev. Peadar Dalton was the officiant for our wedding on June 19th 2010 at the Buena Vista Winery in Sonoma CA. I was raised in Sonoma and returned there to get married. As we do not live in the Sonoma area currently, we needed some advice as to who we should contact. The winery recommended Rev. Dalton and we are SO glad that they did! Our wedding ceremony could not have been more special and Rev. Dalton was wonderful to work with. If you are getting married in the Napa/Sonoma area, we HIGHLY recommend Rev. Dalton. He is absolutely right...Your Ceremony Matters. Thank you Rev. Dalton for helping to make our dream wedding come true!

Sent on 07/23/2010

Jennifer · Married on 08/16/2009

Reverend Peadar Dalton was so genuine and sincere every time my husband and I met with him to discuss our ceremony. He gave us great ideas to make our ceremony unique and special and also listened to what we wanted. So many of our guests complimented us about how wonderful and heartfelt our ceremony was. We definately reccomend Rev. Dalton for your wedding!

Sent on 11/05/2009

Ginger · Married on 08/01/2009

I instantly liked Reverend Dalton when I first met him. He makes everyone around him feel comfortable and I was impressed by how passionate and sincere he was about his job and what he spoke of. I am so pleased I chose him to officiate our wedding ceremony. He did a wonderful job speaking to us as a couple and making everyone present feel like a part of the ceremony, not just a spectator. He spoke of many important points that resonated with us as a couple and what we want our marriage to be. He was very respectful of merging two cultures and making sure what was important to us was present in the ceremony. He knows what is at the heart of the ceremony and will make sure this is not compromised. He also added some light-hearted humor to the ceremony. I received many compliments on our ceremony and Rev. Dalton. I can't speak highly enough about him.

Sent on 08/27/2009

Tovah · Married on 06/15/2009

Reverend Dalton is amazing. He made us feel like we had known him for years, even though we had just met. His service was full of wisdom, humor, and emotion, and was very appropriate for the moment. He gave us advice during the ceremony that we will use in our marriage for years to come! Very highly recommended!

Sent on 06/28/2009

Vanessa · Married on 05/31/2009

Peadar Dalton was wonderful to work with--he is professional and so friendly and easygoing. It is important to him to create a ceremony that is meaningful to the couple and their families, and he really succeeded! We loved his beautiful words about love and marriage, and how he included our families in the ceremony. Afterwards, everyone asked me how long we had known Peadar--because it seemed like he had known us forever! We got so many compliments from our guests; many told us it was the best ceremony they had ever seen!

Sent on 06/30/2009

Esther · Married on 05/22/2009

Reverend Dalton is everything you could ask for in your ceremony. His friendly Irish accent, his personality and his ability to create a unique personal atmosphere made our wedding so very special to us. His symbolic speech about love and devotion and what is important in a happy marriage will be long remembered.
    THANK YOU!

Sent on 06/11/2009

Devin · Married on 05/09/2009

Outstanding! We absolutely adore Reverend Dalton. After he served as the officiant for my sister at her wedding and conducted a naming ceremony for her daughter, we were completely awed by his ability to capture your attention. The way in which he articulates the meaning of love, marriage and devotion can only be described as perfect. We were more than pleased with his professionalism and openness to creating a ceremony that expressed our personal beliefs about marriage. We cannot thank him and his staff enough for guiding us through the whole process with such ease. He is the only man for the job!!!!

Sent on 06/05/2009

Ross · Married on 09/20/2008

My wife Laura and I were married by Rev. Dalton in the most wonderful ceremony we could have hoped for. From our initial conversation with Peadar to the follow up after the wedding, everything was handled perfectly. As you can tell by the other reviews on this site, Peadar has an extraordinary ability to bring all of the wedding's participants together so they are all truly involved and present. His insights into our relationship with each other, our friends and our family were expressed beautifully, spiritually and in a truly moving fashion that removed anything cliched or routine from what all of our guests said was truly the most memorable ceremony they had ever attended. While we hadn't met Rev. Dalton until the morning of the ceremony (well, almost- as I ran into him two days before while waiting for Laura to have some important pre-event hair styling- I recognized him from his wonderful voice, as he was discussing an upcoming ceremony with another couple at a Starbuck's in Santa Rosa!), we felt as if he really knew us from our extensive and insightful conversations with him while planning the ceremony.

If you are looking to have a wedding ceremony that is unique, lovely and will truly resonate in your hearts, then by all means you should speak to Peadar Dalton!

Ross G.
    New York City
    Married in Rutherford, CA., 9/20/08

Sent on 10/14/2008

Kath · Married on 09/20/2008

It was a giant leap of faith to book a wedding officient "on-line" all the way from Canada, but we are thrilled we trusted Rev. Dalton. We had a long phone conversation before we booked, and I shed a few tears (happy ones) with his warm and personal assurances. Our ceremony was beautiful, and Paeder's words were personal, gentle and loving. My husband and I felt very lucky to have met him, and would whole heartedly recommend sharing your day with him.

Sent on 10/14/2008

marisa · Married on 09/12/2008

Just wanted to write a review and say that Pedar is AMAZING!! We had a quiet elopement at the Gaige house and he made us feel so special. Thanks for all of your advise and a beautiful ceremony.

Sent on 10/13/2008

Samantha · Married on 09/06/2008

Peadar Dalton married us this past September. We loved him! Our experience was wonderful. Probably 95% of our guests commented on Peadar's words during our ceremony. They ALL thought his comments were very insightful, positive and fresh. Every single one of them was able to take some positive words home with them that they could bring into their own relationships. We recommend Peadar overwhelmingly!!! :D The second we met him, we knew he would would be the perfect officiant for our wedding. He was able to creat a ceremony that was unique to us and that made us feel very special. It was a wonderful way to start our life together. We couldn't imagine it any other way. Thank you so much Peadar!!!

Sent on 10/13/2008

Heather · Married on 08/16/2008

We had our elopement ceremony at the Calistoga Ranch (in CA) on August 16th. Peadar was recommended to us by the resort and we met him about 20 minutes before the ceremony. He was just wonderful and he completely personalized the ceremony and our guests remarked that it was the best ceremony they had witnessed to date given his meaningful message and charming delivery. We would recommend Peadar very strongly to anyone looking for a wonderful officiant for their ceremony.

Sent on 09/08/2008

Kristin · Married on 08/09/2008

Margarita was our wedding coordinator and we couldn't have been more pleased. She was amazing!! Every detail was covered. She worked very closely with us up until the date and I was truly confident that everything would be perfect... and it was!! I would very HIGHLY recommend her to anyone!! She is awesome!

Sent on 10/05/2008

Colleen · Married on 08/02/2008

This is it! If you are looking for an officiant who is welcoming, kind, articulate, and inviting - then Peader is your man. We were married 2 weeks ago at a winery in Napa in front of 170 people. Peader is calm and confident in front of a crowd. his Irish accent also lends charm and uniqueness to the ceremony (We are both of Irish decent and our families appreciated a bit of heritage incorporated). Peader can be as spiritual and religious as you want. Both of us are Catholic, but did not want too much religion brought into the ceremony. He paid attention to our families and brought them into the ceremony for a blessing of the rings (which was a pleasant surprise to them), had the maid, matron of honor and bet man bless the rings as well, acknowledged our guests who traveled from each state and country, and also asked for everyone to say a prayer for us and our future together.
    With so many great ideas of what to add to add to your wedding ceremony, we chose a wine ceremony since we were at a winery. Peader spoke about our individual wines and how they represented our individuality - then we blended them together making a rose wine and Peader spoke about our new lives together as a family.
    Everyone at the reception asked where we found him and gave us many compliments on his officiating. He is wonderful and I highly, highly recommend Rev. Peader Dalton.

Sent on 08/12/2008

Adam · Married on 06/21/2008

My wife and I highly recommend Rev. Dalton's services. He was extremely thoughful in his preparation, had very original ideas for the ceremony, and yet was appropriately responsive to our input. He also did a wonderful job of putting the wedding party at ease both before and during the ceremony.

Sent on 07/28/2008

Lauren · Married on 06/15/2008

If we could give Rev. Dalton 6 stars we would! We were married in a ceremony of about 40 people in St. Helena and Peadar truly helped to make our ceremony a an intimate, personal, unforgettable experience. As a destination wedding we did not know many people in the area, but every vendor we talked to raved and raved about Peadar and he absolutely did not disappoint. We can not imagine a more perfect ceremony that was truly about the two of us. He absolutely took to heart everything we mentioned about the ceremony and was able to add personal touches we just loved. We really wanted to make the ceremony about the two of us but also incorporate our familes and friends into the day and Peadar was able to do that in a way that has people now 3 months after the wedding still talking about it. Peadar is an absoutely amazing person who really got to know not only us, but also our familes and friends. We will always remember how wonderful he was on that day and cherish the memory!

Sent on 09/22/2008