Your Ceremony Matters Reviews

Your Ceremony Matters 3
Your Ceremony Matters 4
Your Ceremony Matters 5

Patricia · Married on 05/12/2013

I do not have enough AMAZING things to say about Padar Dalton!! He was sweet, kind, and the wedding guest loved him! Choosing him to head up your ceremony will be the best choice you make!!

Sent on 11/25/2014
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 04/20/2013

Peadar at Your Ceremony Matters made our destination ceremony at Auberge du Soliel so special! Because it was a destination wedding, we didn't have the chance to meet with him beforehand; however, we spoke with him on the phone and via email several times before the big day. Peadar made it feel as if we'd known him for years ... he incorporated our parents into the ceremony and did an outstanding job. Highly recommended!

Sent on 05/08/2013

Matt · Married on 11/03/2012

My wife and I originally found Your Ceremony Matters and Rev. Peadar Dalton through online testimonial, so it is fitting for us to “pay it forward” and share our thoughts regarding our experience with Peadar. From the moment we found Peadar, it was obvious to us who would be officiating our wedding ceremony, and we couldn’t have been happier with our choice. Peadar is genuinely interested in you as a couple and does his best to incorporate important aspects of your relationship, your past, and your future together into the ceremony. When we finally met Peadar, it was like we had known him for years. He was very easy to talk to, and sincerely cared about crafting a memorable ceremony that was unique and fitting for us. In regards to the ceremony, he knocked it out of the park.

Your Ceremony Matters makes the process of creating your wedding ceremony straight forward and stress-free. From sample readings to subtle wording suggestions, Your Ceremony Matters is responsive and provides plenty of ideas to once again, make the wedding ceremony yours. The staff is prompt in responding to any request, which results in a seamless creative process.

Additionally, we appreciated that Peadar took time to share insight with us regarding love, relationship, and what we could expect in the future. Peadar made a point to call each of us both before and after the wedding, not only to check in regarding logistics, but to share his personal thoughts and to ensure that our wedding ceremony blessed us every day moving forward.

We received many compliments from guests on how they enjoyed Peadar’s words about marriage, family, and us. In the future, we’ll reflect on these words, using his advice as a source of strength. We look forward to staying in contacting Peadar in the years to come, whether we are in need of advice or just to say “hello.”

Sent on 11/30/2012

Paedar Dalton officiated our wedding ceremony and we COULD NOT HAVE BEEN HAPPIER. We could not possibly say enough good things about him. He was incredibly caring and went to great efforts to get to know my wife and I leading up to the ceremony. He met with us multiple times in the months prior to the wedding (in person and via skype) to talk about the wedding, become familiar with the guests, family members, wedding party members, etc, and really get a clear sense of how we wanted the ceremony to feel.

On the day of the ceremony, things went just as he said they would. He remembered all the names of folks, where they were coming from, how they related to us, etc. He even gave my friend who had introduced us a shout out during the ceremony. In reading other's reviews, I came across this "He is professional, sincere, knowledgeable and charming. You will never find a better person to officiate your wedding." I think that pretty much sums it up as accurately as I could. Do yourself a favor and book him for your wedding!!!!

Sent on 11/09/2012

allison · Married on 10/20/2012

Rev. Dalton is amazing. He made our ceremony so special and personal, we could not have asked for a better officiant! Additionally, as we were planning from afar, we did all of our pre-wedding chats and intros via Skype. Rev. Dalton is such a warm, kind person and truly wants your wedding day to be perfect. I cannot say enough good things about him! Working with Rev. Dalton was one of the best decisions we made.

Sent on 11/01/2012

Typically online reviews fly forth from my fingertips with ease... But finding the words to express our overwhelming gratitude and thanks to Rev. Paedar Dalton is challenging.  From the very beginning of our relationship with Paedar, it was clear that his priorities and values aligned with our own.

His goal wasn't simply to marry us.  He wanted to get to know who we were individually and as a couple, so that he could fashion a perfect wedding ceremony - something that fit my husband and that fit me and that fit our families.  To be honest, my husband and I were worried about including our families in the ceremony because we both come from divorced parents.  Rev. Dalton took copious notes on the family dynamic and assured us he would find ways to bring the families into the ceremony.  Paedar managed to include our families in the ceremony in ways I will never forget and that were incredibly meaningful to our parents and grandparents witnessing our marriage.

Comments from our guests about Paedar included, "He was amazing - where'd you find him?" "When he added up all your grandparents years of marriage and was talking about how powerful their example was, I couldn't stop crying!" "That dude was hilarious!" "Why can't every wedding have an officiant that is that awesome?"

We absolutely cannot say enough about what a blessing it was to be married by Rev. Paedar Dalton.

If you're reading this Paedar, thank you.  We cannot wait to send you updates on our life together and the ways we are living up to our vows.

With love,

Mr. and Mrs. R

Sent on 09/09/2012

Mark · Married on 09/01/2012

We feel very fortunate to have had Reverend Peadar Dalton as our Officiant for our beautiful wedding at Auberge du Soleil in Napa CA. He not only made a lasting impression on us as the Bride & Groom but also all of our guests. Each of our guests came up to us after the ceremony and throughout the weekend commenting on how 'cool' and insperational his words were. He truly made everyone feel to be a part of our special day. As I told him after the ceremony, you made a memorable day 'unforgettable'.

Sent on 09/15/2012

Where to begin with Rev. Dalton... He was an absolute sweetheart from the very start. My husband and I have a long complicated love story that we really wanted to be apart of our ceremony and he was so receptive and captured every single detail of our love. He was very easy to get a hold of and had everything we needed from helping us with vows, to blessing the rings, he had examples of everything. His office is right downtown Sonoma and he tries everything in his power to work with you and make your dream come true! My ceremony was beautiful and everyone kept talking about how amazing our officiant was. He makes them feel like they have been friends for a lifetime. He called us before, and even after the wedding he called to checkup on us to see how everything was going. He is the sweetest Irish man who really honestly cares about people's journey and being happy. I love REv. Dalton and recommend him for anyone's special event!!!!

Sent on 08/09/2012

dina · Married on 06/28/2012

My husband and I planned our little wedding in California Wine Country from West Virginia, so we relied heavily on our wedding planner and vendors to pull it together. Our entire wedding was a dream… intimate and beautifully elegant. Everything we had imagined was made to exist making our visions a reality.
    Rev. Peader Dalton from Your Ceremony Matters gifted us with a beautiful ceremony. It was like we had known him our entire lives. Rev. Peader made a fervent effort to get to know us personally before the wedding through phone calls and Skype meetings. On the day of the wedding, he was able to connect with the entire assembly on a personal level, imparting a moving and poignant speech. He is truly impressive and so compassionate. We plan on keeping in touch with him throughout our married lives.

Sent on 07/31/2012

Juli · Married on 06/16/2012

Reverend Dalton is a pure joy to work with. He is one of those people you feel you have known for years because he is so charismatic. Our ceremony was beautiful and eveyone commented on how special it was. He makes every guest feel like they are part of your wedding. Rev Dalton is great. We were so happy we chose him marry us. We will remember our ceremony forever.

Sent on 08/08/2012
  • Corinne

Corinne · Married on 05/19/2012

The fact that this review was written by the groom should be testimonial enough to the quality of the services provided by Rev. Peadar Dalton and Your Ceremony Matters. As a New York couple marrying in California, Rev. Dalton's professionalism and personal touch before, during, and after our few in person California visits made our wedding planning and execution run as smoothly as if we were locals. Not only did Rev. Dalton spend the time necessary to get to know each of us and our families to tailor the ceremony to us both, but he also went out of his way to help us find a local parish for a prior private Catholic ceremony. The care, love, and energy he put into our ceremony involved each of our guests and moved even the most stoic of attendees. We simply could not imagine our wedding day without Rev. Dalton and would highly recommend his services to one and all.

Sent on 06/18/2012

Krystin · Married on 05/12/2012

Reverend Dalton did an amazing job officiating our ceremony. He met with us several times prior to the wedding day where he was able to get to know my husband and I in order to make our ceremony unique to us and our guests. Our guests had nothing but positive comments regarding the Reverend and our ceremony. I would definitely recommend Reverend Dalton to friends & family.

Sent on 06/25/2012
  • F

Fran · Married on 04/26/2012

Rev. Dalton and his staff are wonderful--really! Their attention to detail helped us navigate all the pragmatic and personal parts of our ceremony. Rev. Dalton also recommended our wedding venue, which turned out to be perfect for our needs and our values. The ceremony was personalized for us and infused with wisdom and heart. Our day was one of great beauty.

Sent on 06/08/2012

Risa · Married on 11/25/2011

We are so glad we chose Rev. Dalton for our wedding in November 2011--his service truly captured who we are. Before the wedding, he took the time to get to know us at meetings in his office and on phone calls… asking questions, listening to our stories.

With eloquence, warmth, and wit at the ceremony, Rev. Dalton reflected on the meaning of marriage. We were touched by how fully he included our family and friends, especially with the passing of the ring. Our guests all talk about how his words have inspired them to appreciate their partners anew and take joy in every moment of their lives.

Sent on 01/19/2012

Nicole · Married on 10/29/2011

I highly recommend Rev. Dalton. We got married on 10/29/2011 and we are still receiving compliments on how beautiful our ceremony was. On our first phone conversation he asked a lot of questions. He really tried to get to know us and our families. About 3 weeks before the wedding, he sat down with us and went through everything with us so we would feel comfortable on our special day. He incorporated a lot of love and family unity in our ceremony. He really personalized everything for us. I would highly recommend him. You will be happy you went with him.

Sent on 11/05/2011

Brigid · Married on 09/03/2011

Rev. Dalton is simply fantastic!! He is truly enthusiastic about making a ceremony tailored to the couple and is beyond inclusive of all those sharing in the event.

We first met with Rev. Dalton at his office in Sonoma to discuss our ceremony at Old St. Hilary's Church in Tiburon, and to get a general sketch of how the event would unfold. He provided us with a wealth of suggestions and options to choose from with regard to the exchanging of the rings, the vows, blessings, readings, etc. He asked questions about our backgrounds, our families, our guests and our lives together to get a real feel for the two of us.

We exchanged emails with Rev. Dalton and his assistant, Jennifer, and did a skype call about 2 weeks prior to the wedding to review the ceremony.

Throughout all of the steps leading up to the ceremony, Rev. Dalton provided a genuine warmth, charisma, sweetness and was so witty! We knew we were in wonderful hands.

The morning of the ceremony, he even called me to see how I was doing!

The ceremony itself was beyond words- truly heartfelt and beautiful. Rev. Dalton was eloquent and made a point to make everyone in the room feel a part of the celebration. You could honestly feel everyone hanging on his every word as he relayed lovely sentiments on marriage and guided us through the vows and exchanging of the rings. He somehow made everyone in the room tear up, reflect well, and laugh heartily all at once!!

This whole experience was truly spiritual and we can't thank Rev. Dalton enough. He is a lovely person who cares so deeply.

Congratulations to you and enjoy your special day with Rev. Dalton!

Sent on 09/26/2011

Corinne · Married on 08/19/2011

I'm so happy that we found Reverand Peader to officiate our wedding. Neither my husband nor I are very religious, so we wanted to find someone with the right balance of spirituality for us. Rev Peader met with us over Skype, as we live in the UK, and got to know us and our story. He then wrote a ceremony that was really touching, personal and quite funny at times. Our guests thought that the ceremony was great and we received lots of compliments. He was warm, professional and a really nice man. We would definitely recommend him.

Sent on 02/12/2012

Heather · Married on 07/24/2011

My husband and I had our hearts set on a destination wedding, but the most daunting part of the process was imagining a stranger uniting us during the ceremony. Upon a recommendation from our venue, I contacted Rev. Dalton and we immediately clicked. He took so much time with us during our phone interview and really made an effort to get acquainted with us. He really respected our wishes for a Christian-based ceremony, even though we were getting married outside of the church. Perhaps what really put me at ease was the fact that he knew my childhood priest and I felt relaxed knowing there was a connection there. Most importantly, my guests were so impressed with how personal and interactive he made the ceremony. Most of them had never been so moved during a wedding ceremony and those are the moments that truly count.

Sent on 02/06/2012

Amy · Married on 07/22/2011

Reverend Paeder Dalton made our wedding so incredibly special. We have an integrated family (2 stepchildren) and a new baby and he made sure to include all of the children in the ceremony and made them all feel very special. He also included all of our immediate family members and recognized and thanked all of our friends for coming. Our guests are still commenting on what a beautiful ceremony it was and that Rev Dalton made it all about love and family and not just at typical ceremony. We are forever grateful to him for making it an even more incredible and special day!

Sent on 09/09/2011

Suzanne · Married on 07/15/2011

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Rev. Dalton. From start to finish, he was professional, responsive, and organized! I planned our wedding from across country (TN to Napa, CA), and we chose Rev. Dalton upon recommendation from our wedding venue. He met with us while were in Napa doing wedding planning stuff, etc., and we were sold from there! He isn't just an officiant--Rev. Dalton goes so far above and beyond to make sure he really knows his couples via face-to-face meetings, phone conversations, and Skype (if a destination wedding as was our case). He asks all the right questions ranging from topics such as: how we met/our story as a couple; family history and/or family dinamics to be aware of on the big day; flow of the ceremony including content and readings/verses, etc.
    All of this fabulous attention to detail added up to an absolutely fantastic ceremony for us. Rev. Dalton remembered to mention certain family members who couldn't be at the ceremony and even our dog :) Wedding guests were so impressed and inspired by our ceremony (we heard MANY comments afterward!), and Rev. Dalton didn't miss a beat nor a single detail in making our ceremony individual to us. We were blown away by how personalized he made everything from vows to the reading to comments made prior to the vows.
    Lastly, and probably the best thing about Rev. Dalton, is that he made tremendous effort to check in with us via phone and email leading up to the wedding and even afterward to let us know he was thinking of us and to wish us the best in our marriage. Rev. Dalton is absolutely the kindest and THE BEST!! You cannot choose a better officiant to make your ceremony and wedding day be absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 03/15/2012

Olivia · Married on 07/11/2011

Reverend Dalton made our day!! From our initial phone conversation until the day of the wedding, he put us at such ease with his professionalism, his sense of humor and demeanor! We so appreciated the phone call the morning of the wedding to reassure us that all would be okay and the service was in good hands and to make sure we ourselves enjoyed the day. The fact that he wanted to include all family and guests in the service was very touching.
    We would highly recommend Rev. Dalton to any bride and groom wanting to get married in the Sonoma area. A truly memorable experience!

Olivia & John Yacukowicz

Sent on 07/26/2011

Shannon · Married on 06/24/2011

Reverend Dalton was recommended to us by our planner. My husband and I were planning a destination wedding in Sonoma County and in our first meeting, I was drawn to his excitement for getting to know us. I knew it would be important that our officiant understand us in order to make our ceremony meaningful and memorable for ourselves and our guests on the day of our wedding. Throughout the planning process, Reverend Dalton provided many unique ideas to make our ceremony represent us. On the day of our wedding we received many kind comments from our guests in regards to our ceremony. Reverend Dalton was truly a pleasure to work with, and we are so lucky to have had him share in our special day. Thank you again!

Sent on 07/26/2011

Danielle · Married on 06/23/2011

Reverend Dalton was awesome! Very caring and gave us some very great advice on marriage. He included my entire family in the ceremony during the ring ceremony and made everyone feel comfortable. My whole family loved him! Our ceremony was unique and really fit our personality.

Sent on 07/13/2011

Mandy · Married on 05/28/2011

Rev. Dalton was so nice and helpful in planning our ceremony and made it special for us. It was like we had a friend to marry us. He will be someone that we keep in touch with and remember always.

Sent on 07/01/2011

christine · Married on 10/23/2010

We used Rev. Daton for my October 2010 wedding. He was amazing! We loved every aspect of the way he conducted our ceremony. He is extremely personable and made our ceremony incredibly personal, intimate and memorable. He also added a sense of humor where needed! He also has a very charming Irish accent that was a delight to listen to! We also indicated to him that we wanted a "short and sweet" ceremony, and he did a great job keeping it that way! His office was also very responsive, thorough and pleasant to work with. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 02/16/2011