Your Ceremony Matters Reviews

Your Ceremony Matters 7
  • Roslyn

Roslyn · Married on 03/14/2019

Book Peadar!

Peadar is more than an efficient, but is someone who truly gets to know his couples and is invested in your long-term relationship! Peadar would gradually check in with us during the planning process and called us the day of to ease our nerves! He did a wonderful job with our ceremony, making each and every guest feel welcomed and a part of it.

Sent on 04/04/2019

Ramsen Azizi · Married on 10/20/2018

Loved his warm style!

We loved having Paedar officiate our wedding at Charles Krug Winery (October 2018). He has a very warm and inviting disposition and is a pleasure to talk to. They had great readings for us to choose from. Many of our guests came up to us afterwards and said how much they enjoyed his warm speaking style and way of officiating. Highly recommend him!

Sent on 02/06/2019
  • Vladimir

Vladimir Rudoy · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing experience!

Peadar is an amazingly authentic and kindhearted person who really puts his heart into his officiant role.

He really took the time to get to know my wife and I - we met several times before the wedding day, and spoke several times over the phone. By the time of the ceremony, we felt a close connection to Peadar that really made the ceremony stand out to us and especially to our guests.

Peadar offers great practical and thoughtful advice on every detail of the ceremony, including a huge collection of really powerful excerpts and quotes for readings. While he tailors the ceremony to the couple, he also infuses everything with his own tremendous personality and warmth.

Over-all, Peadar and his wife Margarita made our ceremony, and even the rehearsal & rehearsal dinner, absolutely unforgettable.

Hugely recommended!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Lisa · Married on 10/01/2018

Peadar and Margarita are the dream team!

We met Peadar since he was one of our officiant options for our micro wedding at Calistoga Ranch. I couldn't tell from reviews and websites who to pick but after hearing how much people love Peadar (and the fact that my future hubby actually had a slight preference for him and he usually has no opinions on these things), we decided to go with him even though my instinct is to typically hire the female options! I'm so glad that Russ and I picked Your Ceremony Matters because I can't imagine our big day without Peadar and Margarita now.

Peadar is so amazing, he's basically like family to us now. He had amazing ceremony reading options and was super flexible in letting us have more than just one when we couldn't decide. He also encouraged us to have our family participate, which was really great.

We also didn't have a pre-ceremony consult as part of our package but Peadar made sure to talk with us in advance over the phone (FaceTime, even!) so that we could get to know each other and on the day of, I felt like we already knew him, which really meant a lot!

Peadar just called us to check-in post nuptials and I can't wait for our yearly check ins with him!

I highly recommend Peadar and Margarita with Your Ceremony Matters - you definitely won't regret it! I'd do it all over if I could and would definitely ask Peadar back if we renew vows, etc. I like Peadar

Sent on 11/04/2018
    Your Ceremony Matters 8

Sean · Married on 09/15/2018

Peadar Dalton and his wife, Margarita, helped organize our ceremony recently and it could not have gone better. The ceremony was engaging, heartfelt, and properly included all family members that we highlighted in preliminary discussions. Peadar does an extremely good job listening to the type of ceremony you’d like to have, and executing on all of your requests and wishes. There are many options out there, but we were very lucky to have chosen him - great experience from start to finish.

Sent on 09/19/2018
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Bernacil · Married on 09/08/2018

BEST Wedding Officiant

I can't even begin to describe how special Peadar and Margarita made our wedding ceremony. It was hands down the most special and moving day of our lives. They took the time to get to know my husband and I as well as our families/guests to ensure everyone felt part of the union of our marriage. He acknowledged family members, our parents, and guests who had traveled far distances to celebrate with us. We were laughing, crying tears or joy and just simply consumed with the incredible words Peadar shared throughout the entire ceremony. All of our guests were in complete awe about how special our ceremony and could not stop asking how we found Peadar. If you want to remember your wedding ceremony forever and have the best/most moving day of your life, we highly recommend working with Peadar and Margarita. They are absolutely incredible at what they do and I know we will have a bond with them forever.

Sent on 11/02/2018
    Your Ceremony Matters 9
    Your Ceremony Matters 10
    Your Ceremony Matters 11
    Your Ceremony Matters 12
    Your Ceremony Matters 13

Miriam · Married on 08/12/2018

Reverand Peadar Dalton officiated our wedding at Meadowood in Aug. 2018. I told my wedding planner initially that something that was really important to me was to have a ceremony that was personal and that when people stood up after the ceremony, it would be memorable and stick out among the usual "form" ceremonies they've undoubtably been to. My wedding planner said without hesitating, "Peadar!" Peadar and I had an initial call and I was beyond convinced he would make our wedding so special and memorable. I was right! He and his wife Margarita took so much time getting to know Alex and I before the wedding. It was thoughtful, sweet, special, and most of all, personal. I couldn't recommend Peadar more. I love the bit he does about intentions (you'll see) and love that he's always around to post wedding if you need anything. Best and easiest wedding decision I made for the wedding!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Brie · Married on 08/11/2018

Peadar and his wife Margarita were two of the most kind people I have ever had the pleasure speaking with. Once meeting Peadar I knew we made the best decision hiring him to be our officiant. He spoke with passion and genuinely cares about what he does. He created a unique ceremony experience that made our guests and us feel special. I have made a lifetime friend in Peadar and his wife Margarita that I will never forget. Getting to know Peadar and having him officiate our wedding was truly a blessing!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Lauren · Married on 08/04/2018

Reverand Peadar Dalton officiated our wedding at Auberge du Soleil in August 2018. He and his wife Margarita are absolutely wonderful to work with and exceeded all of our expectations. Paedar took the time to get to know us as a couple and crafted a beautiful ceremony that was truly reflective of our relationship and values. He brought in elements that made everyone feel as if they shared the experience with us, rather than just witnessing it. We had so many guests tell us after the wedding that is was the most touching ceremony they have ever attended and that they felt that they were very much a part of it. We couldn't have been happier. Thank you so much, Peadar and Margarita, for giving us such a beautiful start to our lives together as husband and wife.

Sent on 08/22/2018
    Your Ceremony Matters 14

Krista · Married on 06/30/2018

Doug and I got married June 2018 and we never in a million years thought that we would find life-long friends in our wedding officiant, but we were wrong! Peadar and Margarita are two of the kindest human beings and truly take the time to get to know their couples before the big day. Peadar incorporated a lot of personal anecdotes that we had shared throughout the course of getting to know us, which made the ceremony feel as though a good friend was marrying us. Our guests had great feedback as well - they loved the ceremony!

Sent on 07/31/2018
    Your Ceremony Matters 15

Eric · Married on 06/07/2018

Rev. Peadar - you were fantastic at our wedding. The care with which you recognized our family and friends, to the playful remarks you made to keep the atmosphere light. We really appreciated your kind and thoughtful words and engagement with all the guests after the ceremony. We would recommend you to anyone getting married! Thanks again.

Sent on 06/11/2018
    Your Ceremony Matters 16
    Your Ceremony Matters 17

Alyssa · Married on 05/12/2018

Rev. Peadar Dalton officiated our wedding at Tyge William Cellars in Sonoma, CA on May 12, 2018. My husband and I could not have asked for a better ceremony. Everything was very thoughtful, sweet, and well done. We appreciate all the time and effort that was put into our ceremony and wedding. It truly was the perfect day and we are so blessed. Rev. Peadar Dalton did an excellent job and we received many compliments on the ceremony. Our family and friends all agreed that it was one of the best they have seen. We highly recommend Rev. Peadar Dalton. It was great to get to know him and have him be a major part of our wedding.

Thanks,
    Mr. and Mrs. Ibarra

Sent on 07/14/2018
    Your Ceremony Matters 18
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 05/12/2018

Peadar is simply the best

After being a wedding planner in Wine Country for over 100 weddings, I left the area, but I returned 5 years later to get married myself. When it came to officiants, there was only one person I wanted to marry us, and that was Peadar. In all the wedding ceremonies he officiated with me over the years, he made every one unique. He takes the time to learn about every couple and what is important to them, and he brings a special spirit to the day. He combines the prepared vows and traditions with a whimsical air that lets the ceremony be organic. He was already booked on the day we picked and it was so important to us to have Paedar, that we changed the start time of our wedding so that he could officiate after his other wedding was over. Our wedding ceremony was special and uniquely “us”, and I feel so lucky to have been able to work with Peadar on my own wedding.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Corey · Married on 04/26/2018

Such an amazing wedding officiated by Rev. Peadar. My wife, our guest and myself were moved by the words spoken by Rev. Peadar.

Sent on 05/04/2018
    Your Ceremony Matters 19

amy · Married on 09/27/2017

Looking for a wedding officiant when one is out of state was seeming overwhelming until our Napa Valley resort gave us a list of names. After sorting through the list in the end there was only one obvious choice for us and that was Rev Peadar Dalton. He and his staff were immediately responsive to our requests and concerns in finding the right officiant for a same sex marriage. After our first phone call I was completely reassured by his compassion, kindness and a sincere felt sense that our ceremony really does matter to us and to Peadar. He really put a lot into our elopement with continuous dialogue through emails and face time. Peadar took great care in getting to know us both and understanding the various nuances which were key to making our ceremony sacred and especially meaningful. We were fortunate to also meet his wife and have her participate in our elopement. We found a very sincere and kindred spirit in both Peadar and Margarita. Our only disappointment was not in being able to spend more time with them after the ceremony due to our need to get our photograph shoot completed. It has been a week ago yesterday from our wedding and we were pleasantly surprised to receive a call from Peadar with messages of well wishes and blessings. We have been honored and privileged to have had Peadar officiate one of the most important days of our lives. Forever Grateful we are!!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Lauren · Married on 08/20/2017

Rev. Peadar went above and beyond to make our wedding ceremony authentic and meaningful. His thorough preparation and focus on our wants/needs led to a well organized, yet genuine and personal ceremony. He greatly exceeded our expectations and left everyone feeling the love and emotion of this important commitment and special day.

Sent on 09/17/2017

Your Ceremony Matters's reply:

Lauren, we so appreciate your heartfelt words. It means the world to us when two people are happily married. Hope to stay in touch.
    Margarita and Rev. Peadar Dalton

shera · Married on 03/16/2017

Rev. Peadar Dalton made our wedding day the most wonderful day of our lives. I know our family member's name is hard to pronounce because they are not an English name but he remembered their names correctly and called the name for each person. Everything went so smoothly. I cannot say enough good things about Rev. Peadar Dalton!

Sent on 04/18/2017

Your Ceremony Matters's reply:

Wow! Thank you Shera! We wish you all the best. Keep in touch!

Antonina · Married on 10/17/2016

Rev. Peadar was wonderful, our entire family felt like he was "part of he gang". He fit in perfectly with our spirit and diverse backgrounds. My husband and I could not be happier and more excited, to not only have been married in such a beautiful place, but with close family and a Rev. that respected us and our requests. He made us feel comfortable, he tailored the ceremony to our needs and made it extra special and unique. We knew from the first time we spoke to Peadar over the phone that it was the perfect fit. And then when we went to get our marriage license - the Clerk said "You're so lucky" when we told her who was performing the ceremony! A wedding ceremony is an unforgettable experience, and Rev. Peadar made it ever more special.

Sent on 10/27/2016

Your Ceremony Matters's reply:

What a lovely compliment, thank you so much!

Megan · Married on 09/17/2016

Rev. Peadar made our day so special. We were so honored to have him be a part of our ceremony. He is really good at making sure the celebration was personalized and a reflection of who we were. He gave us great recommendations on how to share our personalities in the ceremony structure. He's also extremely profession and personable - always reached out to us to make sure we were on schedule with the planning and finalizing our marriage documents. He's a very talented public speaker... (and his awesome Irish accent didn't hurt!) Immediately after the ceremony we had friends and family raving about how awesome he was and many even said they want to use him for a future wedding. We are so lucky to get to know Peadar during our engagement as he's a very special person who believes so passionately in marriage and love. Thank you, Peadar, for making our ceremony perfect!

Sent on 10/01/2016

Your Ceremony Matters's reply:

Thank you! And may you enjoy every moment of married life.

Cathy · Married on 09/17/2016

We cannot say more about our beautiful wedding ceremony officiated by Rev. Peadar Dalton who really took the time to get to know us and to make sure our wedding ceremony was very unique and special to us. We both feel so blessed that we were referred to Rev. Dalton to officiate our marriage. We heard from many of our guests following the ceremony how wonderful he was and how he had such a beautiful way of bringing in all faiths and making everyone feel like they were such a meaningful part of our ceremony. We highly recommend Rev. Dalton for any type of ceremony you want blessed and memorialized by such a deep and passionate man who really cares about making your ceremony very special and unforgettable.
    Cathy and Jim Rogers

Sent on 10/22/2016

Mary · Married on 08/06/2016

Rev. Dalton was a truly wonderful partner for our ceremony. As many others have said, he really took the time to get to know us and incorporated US into the ceremony - there was nothing stock about the ceremony. His words during the ceremony were specific, thoughtful, insightful, and meaningful. There was also the right amount of humor and lightness. So many of our guests made special mention of what a wonderful ceremony it was and specifically how impressive Rev. Dalton was. We feel so lucky that he was a part of our wedding day - we can't say enough good things about him.

Sent on 09/13/2016

Your Ceremony Matters's reply:

Thank you Mary, what a compliment!

Sherley · Married on 07/28/2016

Rev. Peadar, thank you so much for being our celebrant on our wedding day at The Carneros.  The ceremony was friendly, with lots of joy, laughter and tears of happiness.  We'll remember your wise advices.  Our guests commented afterwards that you did a great job and we agree!  Thank you for guiding us through the process and making it easy and joyable.

Sent on 09/28/2016

Melissa · Married on 06/14/2016

Rev Dalton was all we ever dreamed and much more for our destination wedding ceremony in Napa! Although never meeting him prior to the ceremony, we felt like we had known him for a lifetime. He contacted us prior to the date on several occasions to get to know about us and also extended an open policy to answer any concerns. PERSONABLE and GENUINE!

Sent on 06/26/2016

Your Ceremony Matters's reply:

Melissa, what a nice review. Thank you so much for letting me be a part of such a special day.

Lauren · Married on 06/11/2016

Our wedding would not have been complete without Peadar Dalton. He truly made our day so special and we will always be grateful to him. Our guests could not stop talking about how wonderful he is and how beautiful the ceremony was. Peadar really takes the time to get to know you and wants to make sure that he captures everything that you want. We spoke with him numerous times before the wedding so that we had no concerns. Thank you so much, Peadar!

Sent on 06/17/2016

Your Ceremony Matters's reply:

Lauren, thank you very much. I enjoyed being a part of your day!
  • Kristin Tibbs

Kristin · Married on 12/21/2015

Reverend Dalton truly made our wedding magical. He truly cared about our special day and even included our children (blended family) in the actual ceremony. Peadar was also helpful with information weeks before our wedding giving us step by step information on what to do and what to expect. Highly recommend him.

Sent on 01/05/2016

Your Ceremony Matters's reply:

Kristin, thank you so much. What a magical day it was!