Your Ceremony Matters Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Robert
    Robert F. Married on 05/22/2021

Wonderful Officiant!

Paedar was a wonderful officiant for our wedding ceremony, and throughout the entire planning process. First of all, he is genuinely passionate about his work. He made our marriage feel like a truly special event from the moment we first talked to him. He carried that passion and enthusiasm through the ceremony on our wedding day. He and his wife were extremely professional and easy to communicate with. They helped us plan our vows and coordinate the marriage license requirements, all while maintaining an atmosphere that focused on love and the special moment we shared together. We would 100% recommend Paedar to all future couples.
    Missy E. Married on 05/21/2021

Two of the best people we've ever met!

Peadar created what our friends described as "one of the . most thoughtful ceremonies" they had ever seen. His faith, charm and wit make him a very special person. Margarita is equally as delightful and kept us all organized. These folks are now forever friends that we truly adore.
  • Sara
    Sara S. Married on 09/21/2019

Wonderful Officiant!

We used Peadar as the officiant for our wedding and he did not disappoint. He was wonderful to work with and he exceeded our expectations as an officiant. Highly recommend.
    Carrie Married on 09/01/2019

Beautiful Ceremony

Rev. Peadar Dalton helped my husband and I create a beautiful wedding ceremony. From our first meeting, he was warm, interested in getting to know both of us and very easy to work with. The guests at our wedding were from a wide variety of faith based backgrounds and everyone felt touched and connected by the message that he delivered at our ceremony and could not get over how beautiful everything was. Highly recommend him.
  • Amanda
    Amanda M. Married on 06/28/2019

Perfect!!!!!

My husband and I couldn't have imagined a more perfect fit for our officiant. Peadar made our ceremony unique and special to us. Our friends and family could not stop raving about him during our cocktail hour- he was a huge hit at our wedding and we are thankful we were able to work with such a special soul
  • Mandee
    Mandee P. Married on 05/04/2019

Best. Day. Ever. Thanks to Rev. Peadar Dalton

Our wedding day 5.4.19 was the absolute best day possible thanks to Rev. Peadar Dalton and his wife Margarita. They were so helpful throughout the entire wedding process and made us feel at ease about it all. Rev. Peadar took the time to get to know us and made our day so special and personalized the entire ceremony. We had several guests mention they adored his words and made it that much more memorable for all involved. We can't thank them enough! Rev. Peadar Dalton went above and beyond to make our wedding everything we wanted and more! We highly recommend!
  • Roslyn
    Roslyn Married on 03/14/2019

Book Peadar!

Peadar is more than an efficient, but is someone who truly gets to know his couples and is invested in your long-term relationship! Peadar would gradually check in with us during the planning process and called us the day of to ease our nerves! He did a wonderful job with our ceremony, making each and every guest feel welcomed and a part of it.
    Ramsen A. Married on 10/20/2018

Loved his warm style!

We loved having Paedar officiate our wedding at Charles Krug Winery (October 2018). He has a very warm and inviting disposition and is a pleasure to talk to. They had great readings for us to choose from. Many of our guests came up to us afterwards and said how much they enjoyed his warm speaking style and way of officiating. Highly recommend him!
  • Vladimir
    Vladimir R. Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing experience!

Peadar is an amazingly authentic and kindhearted person who really puts his heart into his officiant role.

He really took the time to get to know my wife and I - we met several times before the wedding day, and spoke several times over the phone. By the time of the ceremony, we felt a close connection to Peadar that really made the ceremony stand out to us and especially to our guests.

Peadar offers great practical and thoughtful advice on every detail of the ceremony, including a huge collection of really powerful excerpts and quotes for readings. While he tailors the ceremony to the couple, he also infuses everything with his own tremendous personality and warmth.

Over-all, Peadar and his wife Margarita made our ceremony, and even the rehearsal & rehearsal dinner, absolutely unforgettable.

Hugely recommended!
    Lisa Married on 10/01/2018

Peadar and Margarita are the dream team!

We met Peadar since he was one of our officiant options for our micro wedding at Calistoga Ranch. I couldn't tell from reviews and websites who to pick but after hearing how much people love Peadar (and the fact that my future hubby actually had a slight preference for him and he usually has no opinions on these things), we decided to go with him even though my instinct is to typically hire the female options! I'm so glad that Russ and I picked Your Ceremony Matters because I can't imagine our big day without Peadar and Margarita now.

Peadar is so amazing, he's basically like family to us now. He had amazing ceremony reading options and was super flexible in letting us have more than just one when we couldn't decide. He also encouraged us to have our family participate, which was really great.

We also didn't have a pre-ceremony consult as part of our package but Peadar made sure to talk with us in advance over the phone (FaceTime, even!) so that we could get to know each other and on the day of, I felt like we already knew him, which really meant a lot!

Peadar just called us to check-in post nuptials and I can't wait for our yearly check ins with him!

I highly recommend Peadar and Margarita with Your Ceremony Matters - you definitely won't regret it! I'd do it all over if I could and would definitely ask Peadar back if we renew vows, etc. I like Peadar
    Sean Married on 09/15/2018
    Peadar Dalton and his wife, Margarita, helped organize our ceremony recently and it could not have gone better. The ceremony was engaging, heartfelt, and properly included all family members that we highlighted in preliminary discussions. Peadar does an extremely good job listening to the type of ceremony you’d like to have, and executing on all of your requests and wishes. There are many options out there, but we were very lucky to have chosen him - great experience from start to finish.
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa B. Married on 09/08/2018

BEST Wedding Officiant

I can't even begin to describe how special Peadar and Margarita made our wedding ceremony. It was hands down the most special and moving day of our lives. They took the time to get to know my husband and I as well as our families/guests to ensure everyone felt part of the union of our marriage. He acknowledged family members, our parents, and guests who had traveled far distances to celebrate with us. We were laughing, crying tears or joy and just simply consumed with the incredible words Peadar shared throughout the entire ceremony. All of our guests were in complete awe about how special our ceremony and could not stop asking how we found Peadar. If you want to remember your wedding ceremony forever and have the best/most moving day of your life, we highly recommend working with Peadar and Margarita. They are absolutely incredible at what they do and I know we will have a bond with them forever.
    Miriam Married on 08/12/2018
    Reverand Peadar Dalton officiated our wedding at Meadowood in Aug. 2018. I told my wedding planner initially that something that was really important to me was to have a ceremony that was personal and that when people stood up after the ceremony, it would be memorable and stick out among the usual "form" ceremonies they've undoubtably been to. My wedding planner said without hesitating, "Peadar!" Peadar and I had an initial call and I was beyond convinced he would make our wedding so special and memorable. I was right! He and his wife Margarita took so much time getting to know Alex and I before the wedding. It was thoughtful, sweet, special, and most of all, personal. I couldn't recommend Peadar more. I love the bit he does about intentions (you'll see) and love that he's always around to post wedding if you need anything. Best and easiest wedding decision I made for the wedding!
    Brie Married on 08/11/2018
    Peadar and his wife Margarita were two of the most kind people I have ever had the pleasure speaking with. Once meeting Peadar I knew we made the best decision hiring him to be our officiant. He spoke with passion and genuinely cares about what he does. He created a unique ceremony experience that made our guests and us feel special. I have made a lifetime friend in Peadar and his wife Margarita that I will never forget. Getting to know Peadar and having him officiate our wedding was truly a blessing!
    Lauren Married on 08/04/2018
    Reverand Peadar Dalton officiated our wedding at Auberge du Soleil in August 2018. He and his wife Margarita are absolutely wonderful to work with and exceeded all of our expectations. Paedar took the time to get to know us as a couple and crafted a beautiful ceremony that was truly reflective of our relationship and values. He brought in elements that made everyone feel as if they shared the experience with us, rather than just witnessing it. We had so many guests tell us after the wedding that is was the most touching ceremony they have ever attended and that they felt that they were very much a part of it. We couldn't have been happier. Thank you so much, Peadar and Margarita, for giving us such a beautiful start to our lives together as husband and wife.
    Krista Married on 06/30/2018
    Doug and I got married June 2018 and we never in a million years thought that we would find life-long friends in our wedding officiant, but we were wrong! Peadar and Margarita are two of the kindest human beings and truly take the time to get to know their couples before the big day. Peadar incorporated a lot of personal anecdotes that we had shared throughout the course of getting to know us, which made the ceremony feel as though a good friend was marrying us. Our guests had great feedback as well - they loved the ceremony!
    Eric Married on 06/07/2018
    Rev. Peadar - you were fantastic at our wedding. The care with which you recognized our family and friends, to the playful remarks you made to keep the atmosphere light. We really appreciated your kind and thoughtful words and engagement with all the guests after the ceremony. We would recommend you to anyone getting married! Thanks again.
    Alyssa Married on 05/12/2018
    Rev. Peadar Dalton officiated our wedding at Tyge William Cellars in Sonoma, CA on May 12, 2018. My husband and I could not have asked for a better ceremony. Everything was very thoughtful, sweet, and well done. We appreciate all the time and effort that was put into our ceremony and wedding. It truly was the perfect day and we are so blessed. Rev. Peadar Dalton did an excellent job and we received many compliments on the ceremony. Our family and friends all agreed that it was one of the best they have seen. We highly recommend Rev. Peadar Dalton. It was great to get to know him and have him be a major part of our wedding.

Thanks,
    Mr. and Mrs. Ibarra
  • Brooke
    Brooke Married on 05/12/2018

Peadar is simply the best

After being a wedding planner in Wine Country for over 100 weddings, I left the area, but I returned 5 years later to get married myself. When it came to officiants, there was only one person I wanted to marry us, and that was Peadar. In all the wedding ceremonies he officiated with me over the years, he made every one unique. He takes the time to learn about every couple and what is important to them, and he brings a special spirit to the day. He combines the prepared vows and traditions with a whimsical air that lets the ceremony be organic. He was already booked on the day we picked and it was so important to us to have Paedar, that we changed the start time of our wedding so that he could officiate after his other wedding was over. Our wedding ceremony was special and uniquely “us”, and I feel so lucky to have been able to work with Peadar on my own wedding.
    Corey Married on 04/26/2018
    Such an amazing wedding officiated by Rev. Peadar. My wife, our guest and myself were moved by the words spoken by Rev. Peadar.
    Amy Married on 09/27/2017
    Looking for a wedding officiant when one is out of state was seeming overwhelming until our Napa Valley resort gave us a list of names. After sorting through the list in the end there was only one obvious choice for us and that was Rev Peadar Dalton. He and his staff were immediately responsive to our requests and concerns in finding the right officiant for a same sex marriage. After our first phone call I was completely reassured by his compassion, kindness and a sincere felt sense that our ceremony really does matter to us and to Peadar. He really put a lot into our elopement with continuous dialogue through emails and face time. Peadar took great care in getting to know us both and understanding the various nuances which were key to making our ceremony sacred and especially meaningful. We were fortunate to also meet his wife and have her participate in our elopement. We found a very sincere and kindred spirit in both Peadar and Margarita. Our only disappointment was not in being able to spend more time with them after the ceremony due to our need to get our photograph shoot completed. It has been a week ago yesterday from our wedding and we were pleasantly surprised to receive a call from Peadar with messages of well wishes and blessings. We have been honored and privileged to have had Peadar officiate one of the most important days of our lives. Forever Grateful we are!!
  • Brooke
    Brooke Married on 09/09/2017

Amazing Wedding Officiant

Peadar Dalton is the best that wine country has to offer. I’ve been in the wedding industry for 18 years and have worked with many different officiants over the years. That’s how I know how special Peadar is!! He really cares about his couples and is kind, patient and always is a comforting voice and presence. I was so honored to have him officiant my wedding recently. Our guests said it was the best ceremony they had ever heard. And it really was perfect. I couldn’t ask for anything different. I’m so happy that Peadar will always be a big part of our love story. Thank you for marrying us!!
    Lauren Married on 08/20/2017
    Rev. Peadar went above and beyond to make our wedding ceremony authentic and meaningful. His thorough preparation and focus on our wants/needs led to a well organized, yet genuine and personal ceremony. He greatly exceeded our expectations and left everyone feeling the love and emotion of this important commitment and special day.

Your Ceremony Matters's reply:

Lauren, we so appreciate your heartfelt words. It means the world to us when two people are happily married. Hope to stay in touch.
    Margarita and Rev. Peadar Dalton
    Shera Married on 03/16/2017
    Rev. Peadar Dalton made our wedding day the most wonderful day of our lives. I know our family member's name is hard to pronounce because they are not an English name but he remembered their names correctly and called the name for each person. Everything went so smoothly. I cannot say enough good things about Rev. Peadar Dalton!

Your Ceremony Matters's reply:

Wow! Thank you Shera! We wish you all the best. Keep in touch!
    Antonina Married on 10/17/2016
    Rev. Peadar was wonderful, our entire family felt like he was "part of he gang". He fit in perfectly with our spirit and diverse backgrounds. My husband and I could not be happier and more excited, to not only have been married in such a beautiful place, but with close family and a Rev. that respected us and our requests. He made us feel comfortable, he tailored the ceremony to our needs and made it extra special and unique. We knew from the first time we spoke to Peadar over the phone that it was the perfect fit. And then when we went to get our marriage license - the Clerk said "You're so lucky" when we told her who was performing the ceremony! A wedding ceremony is an unforgettable experience, and Rev. Peadar made it ever more special.

Your Ceremony Matters's reply:

What a lovely compliment, thank you so much!