29 Reviews for Your Cake Diva

Delivery (1)
Setup (1)
Private Tastings (1)
29 Your Cake Diva Reviews

If I could give more than 5 stars, I would. Cake Diva did an amazing job creating our cakes. My wedding cake was not only beautiful but it was also
delicious. The grooms cake was just as nice and delicious. Our guests are still talking about our cakes. I am forever grateful that Cake Diva was able to work us into her busy schedule. And I will definitely be using her for all of my future cake needs! We love Cake Diva!!

Profile Picture User6270815, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Groom's Cake, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

CakeDiva is the Best hands down!! She made last minute changes to my cake to create an elegant masterpiece to display at my wedding. Her creativity is truly one of a kind. She also went out of her way to ensure my cake wasn't damaged or tampered with during the ceremony. Thanks Cake Diva!

Profile Picture JAMEIKA, 3/8/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Not only was the cake delicious, the design was amazing. I didnt have an exact potrait of what I wanted but she was able to create my vision and more! WE loved the cake and so did our guests. I would order more cakes for other special events in the future.

Profile Picture Wynnetria, 11/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cake was wonderful! It looked amazing and even tasted great! Thanks Cake Diva!

Profile Picture Laura, 8/1/14, 3 Reviews
2.4

Unfortunately, the cake was not what the vendor had said it would be. The cake seemed like it had been made in a rush and the flowers on the cake were wilted. The color scheme of the icing and flowers were also off. The cake flavors were also different than what was picked. Overall the vendor is friendly, fun, compassionate, makes beautiful cakes, and is very responsive. But, I believe the vendor overbooked for our wedding weekend and we were stuck with a cake that was nothing like what we had talked about. Though I appreciated the vendor's kindness in the process and willingness, I was also disappointed and sad with the execution. I felt like I was a low priority to the vendor.

Profile Picture User4741941, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I absolutely loved working with THE Cake Diva! Our wedding cake was most beautiful cake I have ever seen. She is very professional and pays attention to details. Just be speaking with her a brief moment she was able to capture the very essence of who we are as a couple. Our cake was bold, delicious and very large in size. My husband and I do things big so our cake matched our styled. She also made an extra batch of cookies just for my husband since he didn't get any at our ceremony. Who else would do that? I will definitely be referring her to all in need of a wonderful designer as well as using her for all of our future events!

Profile Picture User4172923, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Everyone looooved both my wedding cake and grooms cake and they both turned out perfect. Both cakes tasted as good as they looked. The grooms cake was a surprise and my husband was so impressed he was just disappointed that he didn't get to taste it everyone ate it up. I will definitely be using Cake Diva again.

Profile Picture Brittany , 5/24/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My wedding cake was absolutely beautiful! I loved it. I would definitely recommend Porsha(Cake Diva) and look forward to ordering more cakes from her. You rock Porsha!

Profile Picture Gabrielle, 4/12/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We are so grateful to Cake Diva for providing a delicious and beautiful cake for our wedding. Porsha was very flexible about creating the combinations of cake flavors we liked best. The cake tasting was amazing! All the cake samples we tried were delicious, which made it a bit hard to decide which three flavors to go with. She perfectly understood our wedding style and created the elegant wedding cake I envisioned. My guest said it was the best cake they have ever had. It was great pleasure working this kind, talented, and professional woman. I look forward to the next big occasion so that we can work with her again!

Profile Picture User3139582, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Portia does beautiful cakes and makes them to your design. She is awesome!

Profile Picture Robin, 2/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Porsha provided the lovely cake we used for my parents' 50th Wedding Anniversary. The cake was very important -- my parents never had a wedding ceremony and we wanted them to experience the joys of a big celebration, including having a beautiful cake that they could slice together.

I'd had several friends recommend Porsha's services, and when I went online I thought that all of her cakes were gorgeous and so creative, each one truly designed for each specific couple or event.

We didn't need anything elaborate, but we weren't sure exactly what to ask for. That was not a problem for Porsha -- she designed a cake that was simple, elegant and beautiful and also delicious. It was just what we wanted and needed, and the party would not have been complete without this confection from Cake Diva. She made it all very simple, which took a weight off our shoulders.

Profile Picture Kristi, 1/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

My cake was very elegant and had excellent flavors and oh so moist. She never disappoints.

Profile Picture Felecia, 1/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The Cake Diva is truly a diva and great to work with. Her talent is extraordinary and creative. We came with a concept and she made it spectacular. You can tell she loves her craft and it shows in the final product. Not only did the cake look beautiful, it was delicious. She also added extra touches to the groom cake, which was a great surprise for the groom. We will recommend the Cake Diva to all our friends and will continue to use her for all our cake needs. Thank you for adding to our special day!

Profile Picture Ashlee, 12/31/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We really appreciate the Cake Diva and all that was done at our time of loss. The cake balls, cupcakes - delicious! Her stepping in to help be a part in making our reception whole again will forever be remembered. This is one Cake Diva we would recommend, the taste, the moist texture - simply mouth watering. Thank you again and best wishes!

The Jones'

Profile Picture User4047180, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I would like to thank the Cake Diva for providing my dessert bar. The cupcakes and cakepops were awesome. Once I told her what my theme and colors were for my wedding, i trusted her and she exceeded my expectations. I even gave her the task of putting my candy buffet together which she had never done, but once you seen it, it seemed like she had been doing it all her life. I still have guess calling about the red velvet cupcakes that were so good and moist. Job well done Cake Diva! You have a client for life, as long as you continue your cake business!

Profile Picture LaTonya, 11/2/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

If I could give Cake Diva 10 stars on here I definitely would give her 11!! I would recommend Cake Diva to anyone. Cakes are superb. We were so lucky to have her as our baker for our wedding cake. Our guests loved the cake designs. Simply the best!!!

Profile Picture Pita, 11/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake and my husband's grooms cake were just awesome! Everyone loved how they looked and how tasty they were. Luv Cake Diva!!

Profile Picture User4090322, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

From beginning to end Cake Diva made our wedding day just FABULOUS. I not once regretted telling her to SURPRISE us with our cakes on our wedding day. She is a TRUE, GIFTED, and TALENTED BLESSING from God. She is genuinely LOVED and I will be contacting her for all my desert needs in the future.

Profile Picture TuaMika , 10/26/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Cake Diva was hired to make a fake cake for our wedding. I let her choose, based on our theme, and wanted something to WOW my guests. When I walked in my ballroom, I didn't see the cake, because it was supposed to have uplighting ( not her fault ) but when I finally saw it I almost fell over. It stood 5 feet tall, and there was sheet cake in the back to serve. It was perfect. Thank you for the awesome cake!

Profile Picture Jodi, 10/25/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Thank you for providing us with our wedding cake on our very special day. The cake was delicious and needless to say it was a hit with all the guests. Thank you to The Cake Diva for being professional and recognizing when I was overwhelmed.

Tammy and Tony

Profile Picture Tamara, 10/12/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I will be honest when I say my husband and my views on what our wedding cake should look like was way opposite! I really thought my husband had lost his mind (and me for allowing it) when he wanted a half traditional white wedding cake and half black cake for his side. Porsha combined what we wanted and made a masterpiece on what our friends and family are still talking about months after the wedding. She worked with our budget and the cake tasted wonderful. I know we will come back for all our cake needs!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cake was very important as the Fall colors set the tone for the entire wedding. Our weddng cake was beautiful and tasty. Guests are still raving about our wedding and uniqueness of our cake.

Profile Picture Terri, 9/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Cake Diva not only provides the best cake I have ever tasted, but each cake is personalized to the event down to a "t." The baker, Porscha Kimble makes each cake a work of art putting all of her heart into the design. She spoke with me via e-mail throughout the entire journey to the wedding. Cake Diva is amazing!

Profile Picture Julie, 7/13/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Everyone luv my wedding cake, I would highly recommend Cake Diva to anyone that need a weddig cake she do good work and very professional .

Profile Picture Shirley, 3/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I think we went to the right person to do our wedding cake!.. from the test to the presentation everything was how I want it.! I love my wedding cake aswell as my husband's. Thank you Porsha for doing a Amazing job on our special day!

Profile Picture User3819433, 2+ years ago, 1 Review