Your Big Day Weddings & Events Reviews

219 Reviews for Your Big Day Weddings & Events

• Megan

Megan Smith · Getting married on 06/05/2022

Great to work with!

Faythe was very responsive, easy going, listened to what we wanted, and was very flexible. We were affected by the covid-19 pandemic and she was more than accommodating with our plans to reschedule.

Sent on 06/01/2020

Your Big Day Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much Megan! I appreciate your kind words and look forward to celebrating with you in August!

Kristina Stark · Married on 10/10/2020

October 3rd

Upon meeting Faythe and Anita I knew they were perfect for the job! Such fun personalities and they were so kind and helpful. Anita performed our ceremony and she was amazing! So patient with our large bridal party and crazy guys. I would 10/10 recommend to anyone needing an officiant!

Sent on 10/13/2020

Your Big Day Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Kristina! It was a pleasure working with you and Michael. Anita enjoyed the fun bridal party and your wonderful families! Congratulations, we wish you all the best for a fabulous forever!

Brenda and Jeff Carter · Married on 09/26/2020

Our backyard wedding was incredible

Faythe,
    Thank you so much for being a part of our special night. You were fun and professional and made the evening about us and our family. We will always cherish this moment because of you. Thank you.

Sent on 09/28/2020

Your Big Day Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Brenda and Jeff! It was a pleasure working with you to create your wedding ceremony. I loved being a part of the surprise for your family.
    I wish you all the best for a wonderful forever!

Lauren Baker · Married on 09/19/2020

Officiant & Coordinator

Faythe and her assistant JoAnn had such a big impact in my wedding. They both made our day amazing, and definitely helped ease the nerves! I could not imagine doing this day without them. Faythe was also my officiant and helped me tremendously picking out exactly how I envisioned the ceremony with such attention to detail. Very reasonable pricing as well. Thank you ladies!!!!

Sent on 09/21/2020

Your Big Day Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Lauren! You, Jesse and your families were a joy to work with and I am so happy to have been able to work with you! ❤️

Rachel Truex · Married on 08/01/2020

Great service!

We never planned on having a wedding coordinator, but Your Big Day is definitely worth it, especially if you have never planned a wedding before!

Sent on 08/06/2020

Rachel Tripp · Married on 06/20/2020

Wonderful!

Faythe and Michele helped tremendously with our big day and made everything hassle free. Our wedding day was perfect and it was all thanks to their help!

Sent on 06/21/2020

Bailey Feekings · Married on 05/07/2020

Wonderful!

Faythe and her crew are amazing! They are very knowledgeable and very helpful. They made our day go really smooth.

Sent on 09/09/2020

Your Big Day Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Bailey, I appreciate your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you, Hayze and your families! ❤️
  • Eli

Eli Dobek · Married on 01/18/2020

A Great Choice for Our Special Day!

Faythe and Joann were a joy to work with! They were responsive and quick to help us make our wedding ceremony perfect. Not only did Faythe provide a beautiful ceremony, help us write vows, but she was able to add our request of a Handfasting Ceremony with no issue. Leading up to the wedding through the day of, Faythe was organized and exactly what we wanted and needed! Joann helped day of and ensured that the ceremony went off without a hitch! Our ceremony was beautiful, so much so that it moved and inspired a guest of the wedding to become an officiant! Without a doubt, hiring Your Big Day Wedding and Events was a great choice for our special day!

Sent on 02/06/2020

Your Big Day Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kindness Eli!
    I was honored to have been chosen as your Officiant and truly enjoyed working with you and John throughout the planning process as well as on your big day!
  • Amanda

Amanda Kurtis Choate · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing wedding planning

Amazing company, very professional and helpful.

Sent on 10/22/2019

Your Big Day Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Amanda! It was a pleasure working with you and Kurtis. We wish you all the best for a fabulous future together! ❤️
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/21/2019

Very Responsive & Attentive to Our Requests

We hired Faythe and Michele to officiate our wedding ceremony. Faythe was super responsive and made several revisions to customize our ceremony to ensure it was exactly what we were looking for. Michele was very prompt and helped to keep our day on schedule, even through the rain delay. We were super happy to have hired them!

Sent on 01/05/2020

Your Big Day Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Sarah! It was a pleasure working with you and Tim. We wish you all the best for a fabulous future together!

Gail Pilmore · Married on 09/14/2019

Simply the best!

Faythe and JoAnn are absolutely the best. Faythe was the wedding planner for both of my son's wedding and she is the
    best! Every detail was taken care from the planning to the ceremony and reception! Thank you for making their weddings so perfect!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Thank you Gail!
    It was an honor to have a part in both of your sons' weddings! Both of their brides are amazing young women - they made the planning and coordination of their big day seamless! ❤️

Bianca Cilley · Married on 09/07/2019

You will not be let down!

If you’re looking for someone who will cater all your needs Faythe is the one for you! I can not express how on top of things she is. She goes above and beyond. Definitely 100% recommend!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Your Big Day Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Bianca!
    It was a pleasure working with you and Andrew (and your adorable little men)!
    I with you all the best for a beautiful future together! ❤️

Kim Ost · Married on 09/01/2019

Amazing day!

She did an amazing job with the ceremony. She made it very personalized and we received so many compliments on her. One we received was from someone who was a photographer at wedding and it was said that this was the best officiant she had ever seen. The ceremony began what was the best day!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Your Big Day Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Kim, your kind words made my day! It was a pleasure working with you and your family. I wish you and Chad all the best for a fabulous future!

Shelby Wyrick · Married on 08/31/2019

Faythe was amazing

My husband and I were extremely nervous about our ceremony, Faythe made us feel relaxed and comfortable. She was with us every step of the way and made everything go extremely smooth.

Sent on 09/12/2019

Shelby,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. It was an honor to be a part of your big day! I wish you and Jorden all the best for a wonderful future together! ❤️
  • Cheyanne

Cheyanne · Married on 08/24/2019

Incredible venue!

The Adrian Armory was THE PERFECT venue for my husband and I's wedding. We wanted to have our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception in the same place as some of our family members are unable to travel easily and this venue was INCREDIBLE and fit our needs!! They were easy to work with and the set up was beautiful! Thanks Adrian Armory!!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Breanna Hatter · Married on 08/10/2019

Truly Amazing

Faythe is truly amazing! She is very professional, kind, and easy to work with. She did a fabulous job helping with setting the ceremony up as well walking us through rehearsal. During the ceremony she was flawless. I received many compliments afterwards from my family on how impressed they were with her. Would very much recommend!!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Your Big Day Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Breanna! It was a true pleasure working with you and Rob. Your families are a treasure and made me and JoAnn feel like we were part of the family.
    I wish you all the best for a fabulous future!
  • Erika

Erika Bammel · Married on 07/27/2019

So amazing!

Faythe is amazing. She was so professional and kind she really listened to us and worked to find what would be perfect for us. LOVE LOVE LOVE her.

Sent on 07/29/2019

Your Big Day Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Erika! It was such a pleasure to work with you, Joe and your families. I wish you all the best for a fabulous future together!
    XO - Faythe
  • Rachel

Rachel Long · Married on 07/19/2019

Great Officiant

Faythe was very easy to work with and had a calming vibe. She performed a great ceremony for my husband and I!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Your Big Day Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Rachel. It was a pleasure working with you and Garret - I wish you all the best!
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 07/06/2019

The Absolute Best Wedding Officiant

My husband and I are extremely happy that we chose Faythe to be our wedding officiant! She is very professional and organized. She frequently checked in on us throughout the planning process to make sure we were not stressing out and we worked together to create a ceremony that reflected us as a couple. You will not find any cookie cutter ceremonies from Faythe as she tailors them to the couple. On the day of our wedding, Faythe and her assistant were very helpful on our wedding day and Faythe's bubbly, easy-going and positive personality gave a calming vibe to the ceremony. We didn't have to worry about a thing throughout the whole process! We could not have asked for better! I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/21/2019

Your Big Day Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Kelly. It was truly a pleasure working with you and Brian on your wedding day! I wish you all the best for a fabulous future together!
  • O

Ondrea · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing!!!

They are truly wonderful!! My wedding had some last minute changes and they worked with it and made my day truly a day to remember!!!!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Your Big Day Weddings & Events's reply:

Thanks for your kind words, Ondrea! We wish you and Logan all the best for a wonderful future together!
  • Jill

Jill Sabo · Married on 06/22/2019

Best wedding officiant!

We feel extremely happy to have chosen Faythe to be our wedding officiant! She exceeded all of our expectations- so professional, kind, organized, and warming! She brought such a calming presence on the day of the wedding (and at the rehearsal!), which was amazing. We have received so many compliments from friends and family about how great she was also! 11/10 would recommend! Thank you, Faythe!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Your Big Day Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Jill! It was such a pleasure to be a part of your big day - I wish you and Blake all the best for a beautiful future!

Emily Hunt · Married on 06/15/2019

Faythe was awesome!

We loved having Faythe do our ceremony! Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Chelsea Hoffman · Married on 06/08/2019

Super organized

Everything went so smoothly! She kept everything in order throughout the night! Couldn’t of asked for anything better

Sent on 06/10/2019

Your Big Day Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Chelsea! It was a pleasure being part of your big day! We wish you and Dakota all the best!

Kirsten · Married on 05/11/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!

Working with Faythe was absolutely wonderful!! She was professional and very responsive. Our wedding went flawless due to her hard work and dedication. Couldn’t be more happy with our day.

Sent on 05/12/2019

Thank you Kirsten!
    It was a pleasure working with you, Ethan and your families!
    I wish you all the best for a fabulous future as husband and wife!
  • Justin

Justin · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing Isn’t Good Enough

Faythe was beyond amazing! She took care of every little detail with such caring and loving touch! She insured our wedding was flawless and orchestrated perfectly! She was in constant contact with both myself and my bride throughout the months! She arranged every meeting with our vendors and even opened our eyes to ones we wouldn’t have considered! She’s literally perfect!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Your Big Day Weddings & Events's reply:

Oh Justin, you just made my day! It was so much fun working with you and Michelle to create your big day!