193 Reviews for Your Big Day Weddings & Events

Religious (3)
Budget Analysis (2)
Partial Planning (2)
192 Your Big Day Weddings & Events Reviews

Your Big Day Weddings made our ceremony perfect!! They were very accommodating, flexible, professional, and very friendly. they offered great suggestions for vows and special readings, and were very helpful in keeping the ceremony organized and on track. "Your Big Day Weddings" made our day a perfect day!!! Thank you!!

Photo for Your Big Day Weddings & Events Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Jonay, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Faithe and Anita were amazing!!! So glad we were able to have Anita there to help us deliver our vows to eachother! She came through in the clutch when tears started to fall! ❤️

Profile Picture Tara, 8/25/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Faythe did a wonderful job. Very flexible, accommodating and made it a very pleasant and easy planning experience. Very professional and put all my bride nerves at ease. Highly recommend for anyone's perfect day!

Profile Picture Tara, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Michele was a great officiant for our big day and Faythe was a huge help during the planning process. They both were professional, helpful, and very organized. I would highly recommend Your Big Day Weddings & Events to anyone looking for a great officiant!

Profile Picture Olivia, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I highly recommend Faythe Emens and her team (Your Big Day Weddings & Events). I had a reverse wedding (reception first and ceremony last), and I could not have pulled it off successfully without Faythe & her team. I used her "Day of coordination" services and she went above and beyond that service to help me. When interviewing wedding planners, Faythe was the only person I spoke to who had actually had experience with doing a reverse wedding, so that was a plus. She was professional and excited to work with me from the beginning and was supportive in my desire to have a christ-centered wedding. Faythe also allowed me to borrow anything that she already had that could be used for my wedding (ie: card box, signs, bags, etc). She remained flexible and calm when something needed to change unexpectedly, and that was a blessing!

Profile Picture Kandace , 7/14/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Our experience with Faythe was amazing! She was loved by all of our guests, she was professional, polite, spoke loud and clear, and helped keep our nerves down. I couldn’t ask for a better officiant for my wedding! Faythes assistance was a tremendous help and an absolute pleasure to work with. I would 100% recommend Your Big Day Weddings and Events to anyone searching for the perfect person to officiate and help with their day!

Profile Picture Erin, 7/5/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-Religious, Ceremony

There weren’t any worries about our ceremony! The communication was so stress free and our ceremony was beautiful!

Profile Picture Morgan, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Faythe and her team are wonderful! They helped me find vendors, plan details, scheduled out the day perfectly, took care of all the day-of coordinating and issues, and guided us through all the events on our wedding day. There was nothing we had to worry about thanks to Faythe!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Faythe and JoAnn were AWESOME during my wedding planning and the day of. They were extremely helpful and well worth the money we spent to have them be a part of our day.
Faythe was our officiant and our day of coordinator.
I had probably 5 different people come up to me and ask who JoAnn was because she was one of the sweetest people they had ever met. She remembered everyone’s names and my bridesmaids and groomsmen especially appreciated her taking down everyone’s drink orders for when we entered the reception ??
Having a day of coordinator, I didn’t have to worry about things getting missed that day. Everything was planned and turned out beautiful. I can’t stress enough how awesome these two were, I appreciate them both so much!

Profile Picture Kayla, 6/2/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Faythe and Anita were great! They both met with us for an initial consultation and were very responsive and helpful in the planning process. Faythe was very flexible when we needed to change the time of our ceremony and responsive when we wanted to make edits to our ceremony script. Anita is the person who performed the actual ceremony and she was awesome at directing everything and keeping everyone in line!

Profile Picture Karina, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I am a very controlling and stubborn person. Because of this, I knew I needed to hire a wedding planner or my life and everyone's around me was going to be terrible. I wanted this wedding process to be enjoyable, not stressful. Faythe is basically apart of the Raymond family. We have used her for quite a few weddings. I of course knew I couldn't do it without her. Faythe and her team are incredible. Worth every singe penny plus more. Faythe is the best of the best. She knows her stuff and gets the job done. I had zero stress working with her. I was pretty calm until about a month before the wedding and then I felt very overwhelmed. Faythe would calmly tell me to knock it off and direct anyone with questions to her. Which I did, and it worked great. Her and her team made our wedding day absolutely amazing. We couldn't have done it without her and I am so so so grateful for her. If you are debating a wedding planner, I truly think it is more than worth it. The only reason you would ever stress is because you brought it upon yourself. Goodness, I had a question today for her about the marriage license and changing my name and she helped me. My wedding was 9 days ago! Seriously. She is the best. Hire her, you will not regret it.

Profile Picture Courtney, 5/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Both Faythe and Anita were professional, smart, and easy to work with. Definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Steven, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Faythe and her staff are awesome. Hiring "Your Big Day Weddings and Events" was worth evey penny and MORE! From the first day of planning right through the day of the wedding Faythe and her staff were right there making sure our daughter's wedding was a beautiful event. No small details were overlooked. The day of the wedding her staff took care of everything! What a stress free day. Our only job was to enjoy the wedding. Thank you Faythe, Margie and Michelle.

Profile Picture Ginny, 5/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Faythe and her team went above and beyond to help me with anything I needed, they met with me whenever it met my schedule, every little detail was organized, they provided essential incite, and it was the best money I ever spent. They did an unbelievable amount of work to insure our day was exactly the way we wanted it.

Profile Picture Lindy , 5/12/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Faythe and Joanne were absolutely wonderful to work with. They helped us keep everything on track for the day of the wedding as well as reduced stress in the planning process. They are true experts and an extremely kind, thoughtful and diligent team to work with. I will absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for a coordinator or planner for an event of any kind!

Profile Picture Joseph, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Faythe is amazing! From start to finish, she was very helpful and accommodating. She was also very kind and patient with my nervous husband-to-be, and even made him chuckle a few times before and during the ceremony. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a professional, yet laid back person to officiate their marriage! 5 outta 5 all the way around!

Profile Picture Meagan, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My fiance and I had be planning our wedding for around 2 years. We brought Faythe into our wedding planning to ease a lot stress for us. She was our officiate and wedding coordinator. Planning for this long with us, she became like family. Our wedding process and the day of went so perfectly. Faythe and JoAnn were the absolute best and made sure everything went the way we wanted it to and then some for our rehearsal and wedding day. They helped setup and put the finishing touches on our ceremony and reception areas while my fiance and I were getting ready for the day. Along with other errands during the day. If you are looking to be less stressed for your wedding day, please do not hesitate to give Faythe a call. She is a lifesaver! The only sad thing is we are done wedding planning, but we do plan on keeping in touch with her throughout life events! In the words of George Michael, "You gotta have Faythe, Faythe, Faythe!"

Profile Picture Alanah, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Faythe was absolutely amazing. She was very organized, there so much to plan and she was there every step of the way.

Profile Picture Erin, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Please do yourself a favor and hire Your Big Day Weddings & Events! What a blessing to have Faythe help with the coordination of our beautiful day! Huge weight lifted off of our shoulders having her help. Very thankful and best money spent!

Profile Picture Katie, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Faythe was great to work with from the very beginning to the very end. She wrote a ceremony tailored to us that was perfect! Michele was our officiant and did an amazing job! Our day was perfect and we couldn't have chosen a better company to help make our day great!

Profile Picture Danielle, 8/12/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Faythe and Joanne were awesome. We did not worry about a single thing the day of our wedding. We had many compliments on our ceremony and Faythe's performance. I would definetly recommend both officiating and day-of-coordination services!

Profile Picture Kate, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Faythe made our big day everything we ever dreamed it would be!

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I can't say enough good things about Faythe! I needed some help and she was there to save me and help me feel incredibly relaxed for my wedding day! I had people ask me the week of how I was doing then immediately comment on how calm I seemed to be and I can't take all of the credit. She really helped me by asking every question about what I was planning and help me deal with things I hadn't thought of to make my day go smoother! I took a few of her suggestions and I'm so glad I did! She is the best in the business and is incredibly professional and so thoughtful. I wish I would have called her sooner to help me plan and take the planning stress away! Will always recommend this sweet lady to anyone! She's the best!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Faythe was an amazing help planning our wedding! We got married in Michigan but live in Colorado, so she was essential in making our dreams come true 1800 miles away. She was easy to contact and responded quickly. Never having had a wedding before, she made sure we thought of all the little details I would have never thought of while planning. That alone was worth using her services, but she also made the wedding day itself go off without a hitch and allowed me, my husband, and our families to be present and enjoy the ceremony & party without having to worry about all the questions & needs from all our vendors. Joann, her assistant, was also really nice & helpful. Our wedding was perfect in our eyes and I know they were a big part of that.

Profile Picture Arwen, 7/15/17, 3 Reviews