Your Big Day Weddings & Events Reviews

Your Big Day Weddings & Events 5
Your Big Day Weddings & Events 6

Gail Pilmore · Married on 09/14/2019

Simply the best!

Faythe and JoAnn are absolutely the best. Faythe was the wedding planner for both of my son's wedding and she is the
    best! Every detail was taken care from the planning to the ceremony and reception! Thank you for making their weddings so perfect!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Thank you Gail!
    It was an honor to have a part in both of your sons' weddings! Both of their brides are amazing young women - they made the planning and coordination of their big day seamless! ❤️

Bianca Cilley · Married on 09/07/2019

You will not be let down!

If you’re looking for someone who will cater all your needs Faythe is the one for you! I can not express how on top of things she is. She goes above and beyond. Definitely 100% recommend!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Your Big Day Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Bianca!
    It was a pleasure working with you and Andrew (and your adorable little men)!
    I with you all the best for a beautiful future together! ❤️

Kim Ost · Married on 09/01/2019

Amazing day!

She did an amazing job with the ceremony. She made it very personalized and we received so many compliments on her. One we received was from someone who was a photographer at wedding and it was said that this was the best officiant she had ever seen. The ceremony began what was the best day!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Your Big Day Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Kim, your kind words made my day! It was a pleasure working with you and your family. I wish you and Chad all the best for a fabulous future!

Shelby Wyrick · Married on 08/31/2019

Faythe was amazing

My husband and I were extremely nervous about our ceremony, Faythe made us feel relaxed and comfortable. She was with us every step of the way and made everything go extremely smooth.

Sent on 09/12/2019
    Your Big Day Weddings & Events 7

Shelby,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. It was an honor to be a part of your big day! I wish you and Jorden all the best for a wonderful future together! ❤️
  • Cheyanne

Cheyanne · Married on 08/24/2019

Incredible venue!

The Adrian Armory was THE PERFECT venue for my husband and I's wedding. We wanted to have our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception in the same place as some of our family members are unable to travel easily and this venue was INCREDIBLE and fit our needs!! They were easy to work with and the set up was beautiful! Thanks Adrian Armory!!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Breanna Hatter · Married on 08/10/2019

Truly Amazing

Faythe is truly amazing! She is very professional, kind, and easy to work with. She did a fabulous job helping with setting the ceremony up as well walking us through rehearsal. During the ceremony she was flawless. I received many compliments afterwards from my family on how impressed they were with her. Would very much recommend!!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Your Big Day Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Breanna! It was a true pleasure working with you and Rob. Your families are a treasure and made me and JoAnn feel like we were part of the family.
    I wish you all the best for a fabulous future!
  • Erika

Erika Bammel · Married on 07/27/2019

So amazing!

Faythe is amazing. She was so professional and kind she really listened to us and worked to find what would be perfect for us. LOVE LOVE LOVE her.

Sent on 07/29/2019

Your Big Day Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Erika! It was such a pleasure to work with you, Joe and your families. I wish you all the best for a fabulous future together!
    XO - Faythe
  • Rachel

Rachel Long · Married on 07/19/2019

Great Officiant

Faythe was very easy to work with and had a calming vibe. She performed a great ceremony for my husband and I!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Your Big Day Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Rachel. It was a pleasure working with you and Garret - I wish you all the best!
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 07/06/2019

The Absolute Best Wedding Officiant

My husband and I are extremely happy that we chose Faythe to be our wedding officiant! She is very professional and organized. She frequently checked in on us throughout the planning process to make sure we were not stressing out and we worked together to create a ceremony that reflected us as a couple. You will not find any cookie cutter ceremonies from Faythe as she tailors them to the couple. On the day of our wedding, Faythe and her assistant were very helpful on our wedding day and Faythe's bubbly, easy-going and positive personality gave a calming vibe to the ceremony. We didn't have to worry about a thing throughout the whole process! We could not have asked for better! I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/21/2019

Your Big Day Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Kelly. It was truly a pleasure working with you and Brian on your wedding day! I wish you all the best for a fabulous future together!
  • O

Ondrea · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing!!!

They are truly wonderful!! My wedding had some last minute changes and they worked with it and made my day truly a day to remember!!!!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Your Big Day Weddings & Events's reply:

Thanks for your kind words, Ondrea! We wish you and Logan all the best for a wonderful future together!
  • Jill

Jill Sabo · Married on 06/22/2019

Best wedding officiant!

We feel extremely happy to have chosen Faythe to be our wedding officiant! She exceeded all of our expectations- so professional, kind, organized, and warming! She brought such a calming presence on the day of the wedding (and at the rehearsal!), which was amazing. We have received so many compliments from friends and family about how great she was also! 11/10 would recommend! Thank you, Faythe!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Your Big Day Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Jill! It was such a pleasure to be a part of your big day - I wish you and Blake all the best for a beautiful future!

Emily Hunt · Married on 06/15/2019

Faythe was awesome!

We loved having Faythe do our ceremony! Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Chelsea Hoffman · Married on 06/08/2019

Super organized

Everything went so smoothly! She kept everything in order throughout the night! Couldn’t of asked for anything better

Sent on 06/10/2019

Your Big Day Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Chelsea! It was a pleasure being part of your big day! We wish you and Dakota all the best!

Kirsten · Married on 05/11/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!

Working with Faythe was absolutely wonderful!! She was professional and very responsive. Our wedding went flawless due to her hard work and dedication. Couldn’t be more happy with our day.

Sent on 05/12/2019

Thank you Kirsten!
    It was a pleasure working with you, Ethan and your families!
    I wish you all the best for a fabulous future as husband and wife!
  • Justin

Justin · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing Isn’t Good Enough

Faythe was beyond amazing! She took care of every little detail with such caring and loving touch! She insured our wedding was flawless and orchestrated perfectly! She was in constant contact with both myself and my bride throughout the months! She arranged every meeting with our vendors and even opened our eyes to ones we wouldn’t have considered! She’s literally perfect!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Your Big Day Weddings & Events's reply:

Oh Justin, you just made my day! It was so much fun working with you and Michelle to create your big day!

Jonay · Married on 09/15/2018

Your Big Day Weddings made our ceremony perfect!! They were very accommodating, flexible, professional, and very friendly. they offered great suggestions for vows and special readings, and were very helpful in keeping the ceremony organized and on track. "Your Big Day Weddings" made our day a perfect day!!! Thank you!!

Sent on 09/18/2018
    Your Big Day Weddings & Events 8

Your Big Day Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Jonay, it was a pleasure working with you and John. We wish you all the best!

Tara · Married on 08/25/2018

Faithe and Anita were amazing!!! So glad we were able to have Anita there to help us deliver our vows to eachother! She came through in the clutch when tears started to fall! ❤️

Sent on 09/16/2018

Tara · Married on 08/18/2018

Faythe did a wonderful job. Very flexible, accommodating and made it a very pleasant and easy planning experience. Very professional and put all my bride nerves at ease. Highly recommend for anyone's perfect day!

Sent on 01/11/2018
  • O

Olivia · Married on 07/14/2018

Michele was a great officiant for our big day and Faythe was a huge help during the planning process. They both were professional, helpful, and very organized. I would highly recommend Your Big Day Weddings & Events to anyone looking for a great officiant!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Kandace · Married on 07/14/2018

I highly recommend Faythe Emens and her team (Your Big Day Weddings & Events). I had a reverse wedding (reception first and ceremony last), and I could not have pulled it off successfully without Faythe & her team. I used her "Day of coordination" services and she went above and beyond that service to help me. When interviewing wedding planners, Faythe was the only person I spoke to who had actually had experience with doing a reverse wedding, so that was a plus. She was professional and excited to work with me from the beginning and was supportive in my desire to have a christ-centered wedding. Faythe also allowed me to borrow anything that she already had that could be used for my wedding (ie: card box, signs, bags, etc). She remained flexible and calm when something needed to change unexpectedly, and that was a blessing!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Your Big Day Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Kandace! It was truly a blessing to work with you, Eric and your families. I will treasure the memories!

Erin · Married on 07/05/2018

Our experience with Faythe was amazing! She was loved by all of our guests, she was professional, polite, spoke loud and clear, and helped keep our nerves down. I couldn’t ask for a better officiant for my wedding! Faythes assistance was a tremendous help and an absolute pleasure to work with. I would 100% recommend Your Big Day Weddings and Events to anyone searching for the perfect person to officiate and help with their day!

Sent on 07/13/2018
    Your Big Day Weddings & Events 9

Your Big Day Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Erin and Mike! It was a pleasure working with you on your big day!

Alicia · Married on 06/24/2018

Wow! So much fun!

This talented quartet is so much fun! I highly recommend them for any type of event!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Morgan · Married on 06/23/2018

There weren’t any worries about our ceremony! The communication was so stress free and our ceremony was beautiful!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Sarah · Married on 06/16/2018

Faythe and her team are wonderful! They helped me find vendors, plan details, scheduled out the day perfectly, took care of all the day-of coordinating and issues, and guided us through all the events on our wedding day. There was nothing we had to worry about thanks to Faythe!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Kayla · Married on 06/02/2018

Faythe and JoAnn were AWESOME during my wedding planning and the day of. They were extremely helpful and well worth the money we spent to have them be a part of our day.
    Faythe was our officiant and our day of coordinator.
    I had probably 5 different people come up to me and ask who JoAnn was because she was one of the sweetest people they had ever met. She remembered everyone’s names and my bridesmaids and groomsmen especially appreciated her taking down everyone’s drink orders for when we entered the reception ??
    Having a day of coordinator, I didn’t have to worry about things getting missed that day. Everything was planned and turned out beautiful. I can’t stress enough how awesome these two were, I appreciate them both so much!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Your Big Day Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Kayla! It was truly an honor to work with you and Kade!