Your Beauty Pro, Trista Reviews

11 Reviews for Your Beauty Pro, Trista

• Kathryn

Kathryn K. 路 Married on 02/27/2021

Absolutely beautiful!!

I had book hair/makeup last minute due to downsizing my wedding for COVID and having to change the time of our wedding. Trista was amazing and so easy to work with. I had to be ready by 8:30AM, so she was up and working at 6AM to be sure I looked beautiful on my wedding day. My makeup lasted through the tears and looked incredible. Thank you for making me look and feel amazing on my wedding day!

Sent on 04/24/2021

Kathleen 路 Married on 01/07/2021

Trista was amazing!!!

Loved my hair and makeup!! Trista was amazing and I felt gorgeous!!!

Sent on 02/02/2021
  • Michele

Michele T. 路 Married on 10/25/2020

Best Makeup and Hair Artist

Trista and Sydnee did mine and my bridal party hair and makeup. She was fast to respond to my messages and answered every question I had no matter how silly it might鈥檝e been. They were scheduled to arrive at 9am and they arrived at 8:45. I showed her a picture of what I wanted for my hair and makeup and she was dead on with the picture. She didn鈥檛 rush with my hair or makeup. I was in total shock how amazing she did with my makeup. She did my maid of honors and mother of the grooms hair and did an amazing job with that also. Sydnee did my flowers girl hair which which was my daughter and did an amazing job. They we鈥檙e so sweet and very professional. My make lasted all day and night. I鈥檓 so happy that I picked Trista to make me look so beautiful on my wedding day. She can work magic. Thanks girl I couldn鈥檛 have looked beautiful without you.

Sent on 10/26/2020
  • Autumn

Autumn 路 Married on 03/23/2020

Perfection

Trista arrived on time and prepared with plenty PLENTY of makeup. She was very easy going and great to talk to! I told her what I wanted and she made it better than I could have envisioned. She did my hair as well as my 13 year old litttle sisters hair/make up. It was very beautiful and age appropriate for her. We were both just GLOWING!
    She is a gem and I would definitely recommend her to anyone for their wedding needs!

Sent on 04/08/2020

Emily K. 路 Married on 12/07/2019

Wedding hair and makeup

Definitely go with Trista for your hair and makeup needs! I originally had a different hair and makeup artist for my wedding and when I went for my trial my hair and makeup was not up to my standards and was extremely expensive, so I was on a hunt for a new hair and makeup person and that鈥檚 when I came across Trista. She Went above and beyond at both my trial and wedding and her prices are are great. She was super friendly, very organized, timely and had great communication which my previous makeup/hair vendor did not have. Overall, Trista was great and I would hire her time and time again !

Sent on 02/08/2020
  • Michelle

Michelle 路 Married on 11/09/2019

Fantastic!!

Trista was awesome!! She was friendly and professional. She did wonderful hair and makeup, working with all different types of hair and skin tones. She also comes to you, so made it super convenient. The Bride was a little hesitant to let anyone work on her hair, but Trista nailed it. When I saw the Bride鈥檚 face after Trista was done, I knew we chose the right person for the job. Thank you Trista!! We all looked great. She even squeezed in a bridesmaid who was not on the schedule. Trista was so accommodating, and made us all feel at ease, and look like movie stars. The price was also super reasonable. If you can secure Trista for your wedding, you scored a winner. We were so glad to have found her for that special day.

Sent on 01/13/2020
  • Kasey

Kasey 路 Married on 10/18/2019

The Same but Different

Trista felt like working with an old friend from the beginning.

She quickly responds to any and all questions. Our trial experience was a lot of fun! She played around with a few make up looks and hair styles to fit my boho vibes.

Day of she was on time to our location that was almost two hours from where our trail was. She fit right in with my bridesmaids and made all of us feel comfortable and relaxed. I let my girls decide how they wanted their make up and hair on their own. A lot of boho briads and beautiful curls! The make up was so beautiful and we definitely felt like queens that night.

Her pricing is very resonable! Trista is a professional, kind, hilarious and talented hair/make up artist. I will highly recommend her to all brides and friends!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Kari H. 路 Married on 10/19/2018

Amazing talent!

Trisha has a beautiful gift and even worked with my troubled skin (rosacea) to make it look dewy and beachy! It was perfect for my sunset wedding! So efficient and her setting spray made me look flawless even sweating like crazy in this Florida heat!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Erica T. 路 Married on 07/04/2017

She was amazing!

Trista is such a beauty pro. She is professional and timely. She explained everything in great detail before my event. My make up was flawless. I got so many compliments. I can look back at my pictures and I look like a supermodel. I鈥檓 so thankful for my beauty pro saving the day!! I would recommend her a million times over.

Sent on 11/04/2018

Shenee B. 路 Married on 07/30/2016

The Best!!

I鈥檇 never felt more beautiful on my wedding day!!! She followed my vision, she was professional, and flexible!!

Sent on 11/04/2018