YOUR BEAUTIFUL WEDDING Reviews

16 | Santa Barbara, CA

16 Reviews for YOUR BEAUTIFUL WEDDING

Pam · Married on 07/04/2014

On July 4th, Rod and I were married by in our home by Gail Kelly Murray. We wanted a small and intimate wedding with our loved ones present and Gail provided the most warm, lovely and heartfelt ceremony possible. Gail stayed in contact with us up to the date, making sure that everything that we wanted would be included in our special day. She offered the most beautiful vows - as if they were written just for us! We feel so fortunate that Gail was able to officiate at our wedding!

Pam & Rod Granger

Sent on 07/13/2014

YOUR BEAUTIFUL WEDDING's reply:

Thank you Pam & Rod. Hope you are doing well and enjoying your newlywed status! :)

~gail

Laura · Married on 05/18/2014

Gail officiated a beautiful, emotional and very personal wedding ceremony for us and we coulnd't be happier or more thankful that we selected her to officiate at our wedding. Gail was extremely acommodating of our requests for wording and very helpful in suggesting changes to improve the ideas we brought to her based on her vast experience as a wedding officiant. In the end the ceremony was pefect for us and our family. Thank you, Gail!!

Sent on 06/16/2014

YOUR BEAUTIFUL WEDDING's reply:

Thank you, Laura and Justin. I wish you and your family all the best and hope you have a wonderful summer! Warmly, Gail :)

We hired her only a week before the wedding because our chaplain was deployed. She did an amazing job with meeting up with us, making it to the rehearsal last minute and with the ceremony. She kept to everything I wanted and there were no surprises. I would definitely recommend.

Sent on 02/02/2014

YOUR BEAUTIFUL WEDDING's reply:

Thank you very much for your kind words. I wish you the best as you begin your new life together! Warmly, Gail

Allison · Married on 10/27/2013

Gail was amazing! She was willing to drive down to Ventura for our wedding and rehearsal and was so great to work with. She really captured our thoughts and feelings in the vows she prepared for us.

Sent on 01/30/2014

Martine · event on 10/10/2013

My husband surprised me with renewing our vows on our 25th wedding anniversary, (total surprise and totally romantic!).

Gail Kelley-Murray officiated the service and it was nothing less of AMAZING!!!!

Sent on 01/25/2014

We were very pleased with our wedding officiant. She made sure our ceremony was exactly what we wanted it to be.

Sent on 02/03/2014

Josette · Married on 11/10/2012

We had a lovely ceremony. It was beautiful!

Sent on 01/29/2014

Marissa · Married on 09/29/2012

Gail was a pleasure to work with. We had a non denominational wedding and asked her to dress formally, instead of wearing a typical ceremonial gown. And she did with all smiles! The wedding couldn't have been more perfect, and I thank Gail for her professionalism and knowledge! I would highly recommend Gail to officiate!

Sent on 02/19/2014

Christina · Married on 06/02/2012

Gail Kelley Murray was the best choice I could have made when picking an officiant for my wedding. She will customize your ceremony however you like and won't make u do any counseling appointments! She even dressed to match! Very reliable as well would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 01/21/2014

Kim · Married on 10/08/2011

Gail was absolutely amazing. She was professional and has a sense of humor that my husband and I enjoyed. The service was just the right length, not too long; not too short. Gail was very helpful during the process leading up to the wedding and was flexible regarding the way the wedding was performed. We threw a change into the works the day of the wedding and she didn't blink an eye. I don't plan to marry again since I found my man but, if I ever did, I would have no qualms calling Gail.

Sent on 01/29/2014

Bob · Married on 10/23/2010

Gail was absolutely perfect! We were married at a waterfall that required a short hike, she totally understood what we were all about and matched the tone we wanted to set.

Sent on 02/07/2014

Thank you, Bob and Kate! Your wedding was so wonderful! Take care, Gail

Michael · Married on 10/10/2010

Thank you for making our wedding day so gracefully spiritual. Love Michael n K athleen Propst

Sent on 02/07/2014

Sasha · Married on 07/11/2010

We were so happy to find Gail...we had her officiate a private ceremony for our renewal in Solvang. She responded to every single question and communication right away with really only what I can describe as a lot of heart. She is so naturally warm and has a genuineness that we deeply appreciated and she was the perfect flexible balance between formality and spontaneity -- she has an easy humor. She gave us the perfect experience. 5 stars in every way.

Sent on 07/27/2010

Jahari · Married on 07/04/2010

We can't begin to explain how Gail perfectly verbalized the importance of God, Family, amd Unconditional Love. She truly made our day memorable and special. We cant thank her enough.

Sent on 01/22/2014

Jane · Married on 05/19/2007

My husband and I met Gail Kelley Murray when she officiated at my sister and her husband's wedding. We liked her very much so we asked her if she would be willing to officiate at our wedding. She said, 'yes!' Even though the wedding would take place 100 miles away. We talked over the phone and corresponded via email. We did not want the traditional wedding vows so Gail helped us write the perfect vows for us. Gail is very kind, a good listener and easy to work with. We highly recommend her for any event!

Sent on 02/14/2014

Alejandra · Married on 08/31/2013

4.2
      3.0

Gail did a wonderful job, thank you

Sent on 01/21/2014