You Can't Beat This! Party Rentals & Event Decor Reviews

You Can't Beat This! Party Rentals & Event Decor 6
You Can't Beat This! Party Rentals & Event Decor 7

Anene Ofomata · Married on 06/22/2019

YCBT! Party Rentals Made Our Wedding Truly Magical

My wife and I were blown away by the superior service and decor provided to us by YCBT! Party Rentals on and before our wedding day. They went above and beyond to make everything look flawless and magical. They are so easy to work with and really spoiled us with their amazing kindness and work ethic. YCBT! Party Rentals made our wedding day truly spectacular. We highly recommend them as your next event planner and decor experts!

Sent on 08/09/2019
    You Can't Beat This! Party Rentals & Event Decor 14
    You Can't Beat This! Party Rentals & Event Decor 15
    You Can't Beat This! Party Rentals & Event Decor 16

Lindsay · Married on 12/01/2018

Easy vendor to work with

YCBT Rentals was very easy to work with and very responsive. We ended up using them for napkins, specialty linens, and 72" tables since our venue did not have them. They delivered and picked up from our venue for a small fee.

Sent on 12/14/2018

You Can't Beat This! Party Rentals & Event Decor's reply:

Thank you Lindsay for letting us be part of your big day! It was a pleasure!! Congrats and have a happy married life.

Skip Creighton · Married on 10/20/2018

The best day of our lives!!

We hit a "grand slam home run" when we discovered "You Can't Beat This! Party Rentals"!!! We originally sought them out to furnish table linens, plates, glassware, silverware (etc.) for our wedding reception; then we discovered they also did full-service catering, so we gave them our menu and had them provide a taste-testing - and were totally blown away by the food!! Their recipes were not only DELICIOUS, but also very uniquely flavorful! The theme was bar-b-que and included brisket and pulled pork with sides of baked beans (way beyond any baked beans we ever experienced), macaroni and cheese (very creamy and cheesy) and potato salad (wonderfully and uniquely flavored)! So many of our guests commented about how great the food was!! And just as important as the quality of the food and attractiveness of the place settings were, the two staff people assigned were totally amazing!! They arrived at the venue AHEAD OF SCHEDULE, laid out the table settings quickly and efficiently, THEN sought us out offering their help with anything that needed to be done (i.e., place table decorations my wife created, etc.)! That alone took so much stress away from us!! They remained very attentive and courteous throughout the reception, then promptly packed the leftover food for us to take (down to the dinner rolls!!) and cleaned up at the end (again, offering us help clearing the decorations, etc.), leaving the venue - including the kitchen - spotless!! I seriously doubt we could have had a better experience, we couldn't have been happier!!! This is a "one-stop-shop" that can do it all, and do it flawlessly, and we can recommend them without any hesitation!!! Thank you, Tuby (and your staff), for adding so much to our wedding day - the best day of our lives!!

Sent on 12/21/2018
    You Can't Beat This! Party Rentals & Event Decor 17
    You Can't Beat This! Party Rentals & Event Decor 18
  • Kim

Kim Dean · Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing! Awesome!

They made my special day stress free. The decor was so amazing and beautiful. The small details that you love they took that idea and made it a reality. They are visionaries and very professional. Thank you for making my special day a day I will never forget.

Sent on 12/19/2018
    You Can't Beat This! Party Rentals & Event Decor 19
    You Can't Beat This! Party Rentals & Event Decor 20
    You Can't Beat This! Party Rentals & Event Decor 21
    You Can't Beat This! Party Rentals & Event Decor 22

Kristen · Married on 12/23/2017

Tuby with You Can’t Beat This! Party Rentals was a pleasure to work with. We rented chiavari chairs for our wedding day and they looked beautiful. Reserving our rental was simple, and they were delivered and picked-up on time and with ease. We highly recommend You Can’t Beat This! Party Rentals!

Sent on 01/21/2018

sadaf · Married on 08/26/2017

I can't believe how my wedding turnt out, it was truly a fairytale all thanks to tuby and her team! She worked with my budget and gave me exactly what I was looking for! The fresh flower center pieces were to die for! Thank you

Sent on 10/13/2017

Lucy · Married on 07/15/2017

"YouCan't Beat This! Party Rentals & Event Decor" provided the rentals and catering for my wedding. They did a fantastic jobs, there service was outstanding and so was their professionalism. "Tuby" understood the meaning of punctuality, efficiency and attention to details.

I can categorically say that YouCan't Beat This! Party Rentals & Event Decor, made my big day a success.
    Also, her food was tasty and all my guest only had positive feedbacks to give. All in all my husband and I were 110% satisfied with YouCan't Beat This! Party Rentals & Event Decor services.

WITHOUT A DOUBT I WILL RECOMMEND THEM TO EVERYONE AND ANYONE THAT CARES TO LISTEN.

On behalf of my husband and I thank you once again and God bless.

Sent on 08/18/2017
  • paula_nguyen

Paula · Married on 12/23/2016

Booked this vendor through my florist, Blissful Blooms, as they shared a studio and it couldn't have been a better choice! I never worked with Tibby directly, just my florist, but everything that my florist envisioned, Tibby was able to accommodate for us. I highly recommend them to my friends who are getting married.

Sent on 02/10/2017
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 11/04/2016

You cant beat this party rental brought our wedding vision to life! Tuby ensured that every detail was placed perfectly. I couldn't have been more thrilled and happy to see my ceremony setup and reception hall. We highly recommend You can't beat this party rental and we are so glad they were apart of our special day.

Sent on 12/18/2016

Julie · Married on 01/17/2016

YouCan't Beat This! offers high quality products at affordable prices. Tuby was very helpful and easy to work with. We are so happy that we rented gold chivari chairs from YCBT for our wedding!

Sent on 01/22/2016

Lola · Married on 01/08/2016

Each day I remember how she made my 40th, birthday beautiful, my heart feel very glad.
    I am so proud of her elegant concept of her decoration.

Easy to work with and her husband.

Sent on 01/08/2016
  • Alejandra G

Alejandra · Married on 11/07/2015

I was very pleased with the services provided by Tuby at You Can't Beat This! Rentals. I met her during a bridal expo and off the bat, she gave me an awesome deal on a few things I was looking to rent. Being a DIY bride I was very specific in what I wanted and Tuby knew that right away, so she was able to create an invoice for me with awesome prices that no one can beat! It's definitely worth the drive to Avondale to get the best deal in the valley. Thanks again Tuby, for helping make our day look spectacular!

Sent on 11/11/2015

Elisesa · Married on 10/10/2015

Very professional very creative convenient easy to work with

Sent on 12/02/2015

Elise · Married on 10/10/2015

Very professional very creative easy to work with convenient affordable

Sent on 12/02/2015

K · Married on 03/06/2015

This place does not disappoint, they have everything you can dream of and have the best prices in Arizona! I had my wedding in Scottsdale, AZ in 2015 at a venue where we did outdoor for ceremony and indoors for reception. We got pretty much EVERYTHING from AZ party rentals - Large Bride & Groom chairs for the reception, gorgeous centerpieces for the tables for reception, a large white couch for the upstairs part of the venue, 2 small extra round tables for the reception, a cake stand, chairs for the outdoor ceremony, flower petals scattered down the aisle, faux flower bundles on the chairs for decorations, Bride's bouquet, 6 bridesmaid bouqets, and I'm sure I am forgetting some things. You Can't Beat This Party Rentals was literally my one-stop shop and their prices were better than any other place around! All of my decorations and other accessories we got from them were stunning! You would be crazy to go anywhere else

Sent on 11/24/2015

Alma · event on 02/14/2015

We couldn't have been more happier with not only the quality of service we received but also the price was better than anyone we had found. We now have a company to turn to for all of our party functions and one that we can trust for great outcomes! Thank you so much!! :-)

Sent on 03/17/2015

Tayler · Married on 11/08/2014

We used You Can't Beat This! Party Rentals for our wedding and we couldn't be happier! They are absolutely amazing. I kept changing my mind on things and they were so patient with me. Everything we rented arrived on time, was beautiful and affordable. I'd highly recommend using this company for all your party rental needs. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 11/12/2014

Anita · Married on 11/08/2014

My daughter got married at the Montelucia, Paradise Valley, Arizona on Saturday, November 8th. She was looking to rent gold chairs with pads, table clothes, table chargers and etc. Throughout her search she came across this amazing web-site called You Can't Beat This! Party Rentals and Event Decor and how lucky were we! The customer service with Tuby was amazing and so very helpful. If you have something in mind she will help you find it or do her very best to offer you whatever you need and will beat any price. The quality of all the rentals are excellent on top of the service! With all that goes on in planning an event you can be sure that there is no stress working along with this company. They are hands on and work along with all venues to make it beautiful! My other daughter is getting married on April 25 at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess, Scottsdale, Arizona and thank you to Tuby for providing us for what we need in making sure everything is taking care of on her special day. No need to look any further and highly recommended if needing any party rentals or event decor:)

Sent on 01/27/2015

Sheena · Married on 04/13/2013

You Cant Beat This! Rentals made our dream wedding a reality! Without the professionalism and creativity of the company, we do not know how our wedding day would have happened. There were many complications to overcome with the venue and spacing, that we were unsure how it would all work out, but they made it work! They were not just able to fit everything for our large wedding, they made the place look and feel like a palace the way they creatively brought it all together.

Thanks so much You Cant Beat This! Rentals!

Sent on 11/11/2014
  • W

Warren · Married on 12/10/2011

SophistiKatered Event Planning / YCBT Rentals was extremely professional and comfortable to work with for our 10th year wedding anniversary. As we planned this event ourselves, we knew catering was going to be something we could not handle and trust that our needs would be met in a professional manner without stressing about quality and service. We contacted them after trying to work with another company that was not as cooperative and they exceeded our expectations. Their prices were very comparable and comfortable to our budget. They met us at our home for food tasting, which was great and told us how the spread would look, but when we actually saw it at the reception it superseded anything we have ever seen. The guests enjoyed the food and there was plenty for extra helpings and the fruit display was such a great centerpiece drawing us all to the excellence which they present. We also requested them to help us with chair rental for the ceremony and they met those needs as well without hesitation and it was cost efficient. We would refer them to any family, wedding, church, business, or party event not just for catering needs but any and all event needs. Thank you SophistiKatered/ YCBT Rentals! You made our wedding anniversary stress free, memorable and affordable because of your high quality of professionalism and excellent service. Much blessings and success!

Sent on 11/11/2014

Ashley · Married on 10/21/2016

2.5

I used their services for my wedding and rented chairs, linens and chargers. I wish I said my experience was great with YCBT, but it was my least favorite vendor I booked for my wedding. The rentals were exactly what I expected, however, the responsiveness from Tuby was not that great.

Sent on 11/14/2016

You Can't Beat This! Party Rentals & Event Decor's reply:

Hi Ashley!

Thank you for your honest feedback and review. I am happy that your rentals were exactly as you expected and I am sorry to hear that you felt I was not as responsive as you expected. Your wedding fell on one of the busiest seasons and days of the year! That weekend alone, we had 13 weddings that were all successful. Keep in mind that clients are texting me and calling my personal cell phone at all times as well as emailing me and expecting an immediate response. Unfortunately, I am not sitting at a computer reading emails or watching my phone for texts. I am either talking with a customer, consulting, doing a tasting, having a meeting, or running around town getting supplies to make someone's dream wedding happen. I have a very busy schedule and need to clone myself times 10. We are in the process of hiring bridal coordinators to relieve me and make the responsiveness much better. I did go back and look at our correspondence and you happened to email me on a day that I was the caterer and day of coordinator so I emailed you back within two days. I ordered your runners and napkins brand new as you requested a darker eggplant and met all your requirements. I apologize that we were not able to please you in this area of responsiveness. Thank you for letting us be a part of your big day. Your pictures were beautiful! Have a blessed and happy marriage.