You and I Photography Studio Reviews

You and I Photography Studio 7
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/28/2019

The Best of the Best

As an Event Planner, I understand how crucial it is to find a photographer you can trust with capturing your big day, and I can say with 100% confidence that I trust Voytek and Lynsey completely. Voytek is an amazing photographer with the creative eye of a visionary, while Lynsey is fantastic at organizing everything well ahead of time to ensure the day goes smoothly (or as smoothly as any event can go).

On top of their fantastic team work and adaptability, they are both kind and caring individuals, who will truly go out of their way to provide the best service for their clients. Voytek is also extremely patient and understanding, and he helped us capture every look we wanted for our big day, even when I had to pause for a bit due to the fact that I got extremely dizzy (he even helped us fetch some water with his own water bottle!). I cannot rate this amazing duo highly enough, and I recommend them to everyone without reservation.

Sent on 07/03/2019
    You and I Photography Studio 18
    You and I Photography Studio 19
  • Shannon

Shannon Davis · Married on 06/04/2019

Amazing Wedding Photographer - Highly Recommended!

Hands down the best money spent on the wedding!! -They were amazing on every front - I highly recommend them to all couples!!

Voytek and his partner Lynsey are amazing people. They are personable, professional, incredibly kind, and very fun to be around. During planning they helped us set a reasonable timeline, and the day of the wedding they took charge and relieved a lot of stress from us (bride & groom). We can't imagine our big day without them. They will forever hold a special place in our hearts. And their work is AMAZING!

Voytek's creative eye is remarkable. We've had a million compliments on both the engagement and wedding photos, everyone, including us, has been highly impressed. Voytek, Lynsey, and their team made two awkward engineers feel like supermodels for the day. Our pictures look effortless and really capture the magic of 'us'. If I could give 10 stars, I would!

Sent on 04/23/2019