Yosemite National Park Reviews

10 | Yosemite National Park, CA

10 Reviews for Yosemite National Park

• User3862076 · 2+ years ago

First, I applied for a license to have a ceremony within the park. The woman at the office was very helpful. I hadn't been to Yosemite yet so it was a struggle really knowing where things were. The park is a LOT bigger than I imagined. 100% WORTH IT. SO BEAUTIFUL.

Sent on 12/07/2014

Our weddng was at the Ahwahnee Lodge in Yosemite Valley of Yosemite National Park. We couldn't have asked for a better day, time, location, etc. The service at the Ahwahnee was unbelievable. All we had to do is show up and they took care of everything!!! If your lookng for a stress free wedding with a view that will leave a mark on each of your guest forever, I strongly suggest having it at the Ahwahnee Lodge and go thru DNC weddings. All you have to do is just show up! Thanks again for everything we truly appreciate it!

Fugi & Jen
    June 11, 2012

Sent on 07/10/2012

3.5

It seemed to take a long time to get our permit but all was good - just made me a little nervous for a bit

Sent on 10/24/2013

Melody · Married on 05/15/2011

3.5

I loved my experience with Yosemite Natl Park Wedding coordinator Sheila G. Unfortunately the day of the wedding (in MAY), I woke to a blizzard, so my outdoor wedding was shot. However, she worked with her resources to get my ceremony moved indoors and reception moved to another area. All the hotels were notified to direct my guests and vendors to the appropriate area at a different time. While my ideal wedding outside at Ahwahnee did not happen, but her coordination allowed redemption from certain disaster and we had a beautiful wedding anyway, with outdoor pictures in the snow. It was Beautiful, and VERY cost effective! We did not have to go into debt for this wedding.

Sent on 04/16/2012

Tara · Married on 05/22/2010

All of the people at DNC were easy to work with and got back to me quickly. They made the reception part of my wedding stress free!

Sent on 06/13/2010

Sarah · Married on 06/04/2011

Overall DNC was great. We didn't have to worry about anything and they were willing to make some last minute changes. It was expensive but the food was good and they were helpful in preparing us for what to expect, how to set up, and they did everything according to my setup as well. We used the Mountain Room at Yosemite Lodge for our reception of about 45 people. They really transformed the room and made it look nice, the dance floor was a good size, but we were able to use our computer and speakers (no need to use theirs for the extra fee).

Sent on 12/08/2011

4.2

I just had my wedding ceremony at Glacier Point in Yosemite National Park and it as so incredibly gorgeous. Its easy to get the permit and any option in Yosemite would be beautiful. Our photos are beyond breathtaking. And my guests will never forget their experience at our wedding. Anywhere in Yosemite has a bit of drive time, but if you and your guests are willing to go through with that, its well worth it.

Sent on 10/03/2015
  • Ashlynn

Ashlynn Streamland · Married on 04/24/2019

2.0

Professional and Kind

I was in consistent contact with the manager of wedding ceremonies and photography in Yosemite National Park. Her name is Catherine Carlisle, she’s a very genuine individual, her flexibility is good, she is not super quick at responding, but I kind of understand with how busy it is up there especially around Christmas. Professional, and kind!

Sent on 12/20/2018
  • F

Tiffany · Married on 11/14/2009

3.8
      3.5

Make sure you have a good friend or an event planner to execute all the fine details of the ceremony and reception. My best friend stepped up and helped us out a lot and I didn't hear about anything negative happening until after the wedding, which allowed me to enjoy everything.

Sent on 01/03/2010