York Street Duo Reviews

11 | Chattanooga, TN

11 Reviews for York Street Duo

1 User photo

Todd Olson · Married on 11/05/2020

One time, no hassle, lovely music!

One time, no hassle, lovely music. Just what we needed for an event that had plenty of other tangential stresses. Alejandro was not one of them :) Thank you!

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • Rai

Rai Laird · Married on 10/19/2019

Excellent Group for Wedding Music!!

York Street Duo was the perfect group to play music at our wedding. They were so accommodating, professional, and talented with their instruments. My husband says that their music is the reason he cried as I walked down the aisle (lol!). I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Kailyn

Kailyn Mckeown · Married on 06/08/2019

Wonderful!

I can’t recommend York Street Duo enough! They are incredibly flexible with song selection and have a huge repertoire to select from. They are also willing to learn a song if it isn’t in their list. They are professional and prompt with responses. Most importantly, they play beautifully! They are truly so talented!

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Whitney

Whitney Jernigan · Married on 01/12/2019

Wonderful!

York Street did amazing at our ceremony! They learned all the songs I requested and played them beautifully! Even made it to the rehearsal. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/20/2019
  • Miruna

Miruna Sukhitashvili · Married on 12/15/2018

Great Experience!

York Street Duo was such a pleasure to work with for our intimate wedding! They arrived on time, were very professional, and played all of the songs on our list. They were so positive, you couldn't help but smile when speaking with them, despite the low temperatures on the day of the wedding. I would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 01/28/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing duo!!

We really enjoyed Mary Margaret and Alejandro. They sounded absolutely amazing and hearing them play as I walked down the aisle is a moment I’ll never forget! They were so easy to work with and they were professional and kind throughout the entire process. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/14/2019

John · Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful music! Alejandro and Mary Margaret were wonderful and played everything we requested. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Nicholas · Married on 06/10/2017

I have had the privilege to hear York Street Duo perform twice now. First at my wedding and then at Carnegie Hall. They were extremely entertaining and professional throughout the evening. The ceremony music was flawless and am glad they were a part of our wedding!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Caroline · Married on 09/01/2012

I cannot write enough positive feedback about the level of musicianship, beauty, professionalism-- and heart-- that comes along with this duo. I will always treasure the memories I have of walking down the aisle at my wedding to such soulful cadences. Mary Margaret and Alejandro are truly experts in their field (both with masters degrees in music performance), but what you will love most about them is their heart for loving people well through their gifts. They are exceptional musicians and exceptional people.

Sent on 09/01/2018

Lisa · Married on 09/26/2010

We had a wonderful experience with York street duo

York street duo was great and just what we wanted to add an elegant touch to our outdoor wedding. Get variety of songs to choose from and prompt with responding to any questions I had.

Sent on 10/31/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda Besh · Married on 05/18/2019

Absolutely Perfect

York Street Duo was the perfect addition to our wedding ceremony. They were easy and fun to work with, they had a great selection of songs (and they're happy to venture outside of their list), and they created the perfect setting on the day of the wedding. I strongly suggest using them!

Sent on 06/10/2019