Yoomee Photo Booth Reviews

Yoomee Photo Booth 3
Yoomee Photo Booth 4

Colleen Kraus · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing Experience!

Used them for our wedding...What a great experience! We rented their services for 4 hours and paid extra for a personalized Step & Repeat backdrop. Well worth it! They showed up and set up before our event. Helped out all throughout the event. You get so much with them! Prints, texts, GIFs...and after your event, they supply you a link where you're able to see and download EVERYONE'S pictures!

Sent on 10/18/2018
    Yoomee Photo Booth 5

Yoomee Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind feedback, we really appreciate it! Thank you for choosing Yoomee to be a part of your wedding, we wish you love and happiness for many many years to come!!

Robbie · Married on 06/10/2017

They were so flexible with the venue and my guests even after they've had a few drinks.

Sent on 06/29/2017

Yoomee Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you, Robbie, we greatly appreciate your feedback! It was a pleasure working with you! We wish you and Casey many many years of love and happiness together!

Jeanne · Married on 05/28/2017

I would highly recommend Yoomee if you want a modern and fun photo booth at any event. They were super easy to work with, had reasonable pricing, and offered the latest and greatest features- modern looking pod, animated gifs, online gallery, etc as well as all the basics- variety of backdrops, layouts, unlimited prints, and fun props. Vika was amazing and gave great recommendations for where to put the photo booth. The onsite photo booth attendant was also great with getting the guests to sign the photo book and helping them operate the photo booth. I evaluated a ton of photo booth vendors (most of which were either pricier or nickel and dimed you) so I can save you trouble by telling you to go with Yoomee!

Sent on 06/17/2017

Yoomee Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you so much, Jeanne, we greatly appreciate your feedback! It was such a pleasure working with you! We wish you and Kyle many many years of love and happiness together!

Milany · Married on 05/06/2017

What an amazing and fun experience! I booked Yoomee for my wedding and after shopping around it was the best that I could find. They deliver excellent quality and service. They are very professional have the best props. Not your typical props. They had emoji hats, chicken masks, which he allowed one of the guests to wear on the dance floor, huge sunglasses, tons of wigs, beautiful backdrop, and they design the photo paper to your liking. They also give you 2 styles of photo paper for your guests to choose from. They also have a boomerang style photo that an be sent to your phone. The rate was spectacular for all of the things you get. Book them for your next event. You will not regret it. Thank you Yoomee!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Yoomee Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you, Milany, we greatly appreciate your kind feedback! It was a pleasure working with you! We wish you and Georgios many many years of love and happiness together!

Tiffany · Married on 12/18/2016

I came across Yoomee Photo Booth on Groupon after doing a search for photo booths, and was initially intrigued by their sleek booth set up, backdrops, props, and unlimited prints after checking out their website. I was also debating between Yoomee and another photo booth vendor that offered similar features for a lower price, but what finally drew me to book Yoomee was because of their custom graphic design. They have a graphic designer to help create the templates for the prints, and the outcome of the templates complimented my wedding theme and colors that it made me so delighted that I chose Yoomee Photo Booth for my reception!

I corresponded with Vika via email through the entirety of the process, and Vika is very responsive and helpful in answering all of my questions. The photo booth attendant was very nice and courteous; my guests had so much fun using the photo booth that they kept on asking me if I will have digital copies of all the prints to send to them! I received a website link from Vika the following day of my wedding that contained all of the pictures and animated GIFs. One of my cousins at the wedding liked the photo booth so much that she is keeping Yoomee Photo Booth in mind when she plans for her own wedding!

Having a photo booth was actually one of the last major decisions my husband and I made for our wedding, and we’re extremely glad we decided to go through the vendor route; Yoomee Photo Booth did not disappoint. My only regret is that I didn’t get to use the photo booth as much as I wanted to (busy bride running around the reception!). Thank you Yoomee for capturing all of my guests’ silly moments!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Yoomee Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you so much, Tiffany, we greatly appreciate your feedback! It was a pleasure working with you! All of us at Yoomee would like to congratulate you on your wedding, we wish you many many years of love and happiness together!

Libby · Married on 11/25/2016

We are so glad we picked Yoomee as our Photobooth rental! Easily to talk to, we had a destination wedding and Vika was so sweet in getting everything settled and ready for our big day! they can design the templates for your photos how ever you like. We were very pleased with everything. The props were so cute and all our guest had a blast with the GIF images. It was an instant hit at our wedding! Thank you!!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Yoomee Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you so much, we really appreciate you taking time to leave us a review. It was a pleasure working with you, all of us here at Yoomee wish you many many years of happiness together!

Vicky · Married on 11/12/2016

Better than what we expected!!! The animated photos were AMAZING! All of our guests had so much fun with the photo booth. our attendant was super super nice! Would definitely use Yoomee again for our future events. Thank you team for a wonderful experience! What a great ice breaker! thank you again!!!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Erica · Married on 09/09/2018

Great quality of work and everyone loved it! Top it off they provided all the props and sending us all the pictures in a timely manner. Booth attendant was very professional and for the price, well worth it!

Sent on 10/01/2018
    Yoomee Photo Booth 6
    Yoomee Photo Booth 7
    Yoomee Photo Booth 8

Yoomee Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you Erica for your kind feedback, we greatly appreciate it!
    Yoomee team