203 Reviews for Yia Yia's Bakery

Delivery (16)
Cupcakes (2)
Groom's Cake (2)
203 Yia Yia's Bakery Reviews

The cake was amazing! Everyone loved it and it tasted super good. We are cake all week and will definitely order more cakes from Yia Yia’s soon!

Profile Picture Wendy, 3/31/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery

The wedding cake was beautiful and, more importantly, delicious! We wanted a smaller cake but needed enough to feed all of our guests, so Andrea designed a small tiered cake and two side cakes for us. We were very happy with how everything turned out and will definitely go back to Yia Yia's for cakes in the future!

Profile Picture Caroline, 11/4/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery

DE. LI. CIOUS. Seriously get your cake from here. And while you’re there for your consultation, get anything and everything else from the bakery. So good!!! We got a 4 tier cake and each tier was a completely different flavor. They will work with you to create exactly what you want both on the inside and on the outside. I changed the outside decor of the cake 10 days before the wedding and they were more than accommodating and it turned out beautifully! Lucky for us, we over-ordered so now we’re enjoying the entire red velvet “back-up cake” that was leftover. Highly recommend Yia Yia’s both for wedding cakes and anything else bakery related!!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/14/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery

Our wedding cake was delicious, and looked exactly how I pictured it would. Awesome job!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 9/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Me and my husband ordered our wedding cake through Yia Yias bakery. It turned out beautiful and exactly how we asked. Not to mention it was absolutely delicious!

Profile Picture Melanie, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We loved working with the staff at Yia Yia's when designing our wedding cake. They made the process easy and enjoyable and we absolutely loved our cake for our wedding and received so many compliments from guests about it. We will definitely be using them for our cake needs in the future!

Profile Picture Annie, 6/24/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery

My husband and I got our wedding cake from there and it was everything we asked for and more. All the guest talked about our cake and how nice it look. I get all my cakes from them.

Profile Picture Jess, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery

This bakery was wonderful. They spent as much time as needed to pick our wedding cakes. The tasting was out of this world and the personnel awesome. The best wedding cake I have ever tasted.

Profile Picture Trish, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The most important answer everyone wants to know...Yes! The cake is delicious! Once we did our cake tasting there was no doubt that we were choosing this bakery for our wedding cake. We also ordered pies to tie in the fall theme of the wedding. Bonus is that they were so easy to work with, the cakes wont break the budget and my cake was exactly what I envisioned. I also dropped off a very fragile custom cake topper a week prior and it was in good hands and placed with perfection. Thank you for everything!

Profile Picture Krystle, 10/22/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery

We chose Yia Yia's Bakery to do our wedding cake because it was one of the bakeries offered by our caterer. We were very impressed with Andrea, who coordinated our tasting. She was very knowledgeable and had great ideas. I couldn't have been happier with the result of our cake on our wedding day. The design was very modern and beautiful, just as we had discussed. Our guests RAVED about the marble cake with peanut butter filling. They said it was so unique and delicious. Out of everything at the reception, the peanut butter cake was one of the top three things that we heard about. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Laura, 10/22/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery

Yia Yia's bakery was truly incredible to work with! The cake was beautiful and tasted amazing! We were able to chose different flavors for each tier and they were very flexible with working with me! I highly recommend this bakery!

Profile Picture Brittanie, 10/14/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Yia Yia's Bakery was fantastic. Andrea was so easy to work with during our cake tasting and helping come up with the cake design. She was very responsive via email and super helpful.

The cake was delicious AND beautiful. Thank you, Yia Yia's!

Profile Picture Kim, 10/14/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We used Yia Yia's for our wedding cupcakes, they turned out beautiful & soooooo delish! My family has ordered cakes & desserts for years & we knew they were exactly who we wanted to use for our wedding. Andrea was so helpful, timely, professional & very nice. She made the process of making decisions an ease and we can't thank her enough!

Profile Picture Kristin, 9/23/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Andrea was awesome! The cake was out of this world!! I almost didn't book with them....so happy I did!

Profile Picture Sheta, 8/7/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Loved the cake it arrived a little later than scheduled but it was perfect

Profile Picture Amy, 7/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We skipped the fancy multi-tiered wedding cake in favor of simple sheet cakes with one smaller German chocolate round cake to cut. The German chocolate cake, tres leches cake, and double chocolate fudge cake were each absolutely delicious! One relative shared, "I don't even like cake, but this is AMAZING!"

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/2/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations

We had a wedding cake and groom's cake made by Yia Yia's, and they were terrific. My daughter's wedding theme was peacock, and they made a beautiful three-tiered cake -- with NO fondant. The groom's cake was also buttercream. Both were equally delicious and attractive. Andrea Zahner was so helpful and easy to work with.

Profile Picture Alison , 5/21/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Groom's Cake, Consultations, Delivery

Our wedding cake was from Yia-Yia's and we couldn't be more happy! Andrea was very accommodating to work with and answered any questions. The tasting was fun too and even though I didn't want fondant, we still tried a sample to see how their's tasted. They also called the week before to make sure the design/flavors were still the same and confirm our head count. I had people coming up to me about how wonderful the cake tasted. Would work with again!

Profile Picture User6841960, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery

I opted to do a small two-tier cake for my husband and I to cut, and then served cupcakes. They were the most delicious cupcakes I've ever had and I'm still getting compliments from guests about them. The decorations on the 2 tier cake were exactly what we decided with the wedding coordinator.

Profile Picture User6632355, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Cupcakes

I ordered a Groom's Cake from Yia Yia's after I tasted their cake at a bridal show. It was phenomenal! Since my husband is a huge baseball fan, I had them make it look like a base. It was perfect! I chose a chocolate cake with a chocolate mousse filling. The guests at our rehearsal dinner raved about how delicious it was. My husband still talks about how delicious it was. I will definitely use them in the future for other cakes!

Profile Picture Kathy, 4/16/16, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Groom's Cake

Yia yia's has been our bakery for years. Our wedding cake was delicious and we received a lot of compliments on the taste and how beautiful it looked. Andrea was very professional and helpful in designing our wedding cake.

Profile Picture Ana, 3/18/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery

We found them at a bridal fair and fell in love with their cakes! I cant wait for the bakery to finsih up our cupcakes for our wedding so that everyone can get their cake from Yia Yia's from now on!

Profile Picture Amy, 3/12/16, 5 Reviews
2.8

We had a not so great experience with the wedding cake manager at Yia Yia. We had to go back a second time and discuss the design as our first design ideas were ignored. I felt the wedding cake manager was trying to undersell us on a cake because we had a voucher from the catering company. Once out catering manager from Atlantic came to the bakery with us the design was settled. The cake itself tasted amazing, our experience just wasn't great.

Profile Picture User6512680, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Andrea the wedding coordinator was very helpful and friendly. The cake tasting was fun and all of the cake samples were great. It was very difficult to pick, because they were all so good. The design of the cake was exactly what my daughter requested. Everyone at the reception loved the cake.

Profile Picture User5622529, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery

LOVED our cake!! Andrea was great to work with and we had so much fun at our cake tasting. We chose a different flavor for each of the three tiers, and I'm just sad that when the wedding came we didn't get a piece of each one! Everyone loved it and the design turned out beautifully. We will definitely look to buy an anniversary cake from them! You will not be disappointed with Yia Yia's!!

Profile Picture Jen, 11/7/15, 8 Reviews