Yevchenko Photography Reviews

9 Reviews for Yevchenko Photography

1 User photo

Yevchenko Photography 1

Alicia · Married on 06/16/2018

It was one of our best decisions to hire Val as our wedding photographer! He has his own style and artistic eye and knows what he does. Very professional!

Our wedding took place at our family ranch and we worried a bit how it will turn out, because of poor outdoor lighting during reception. We spoke with him about it and he said that he has the right equipment and knows how to deal with it. He was very confident and we trusted him from the very beginning.

He is truly the best! Everything turned out perfectly! We love every image and are absolutely happy!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Mila · Married on 04/22/2018

The best photographers to work with. I love every picture from our wedding. The quality of photos is amazing, and they beautifully captured our venue. They are full of ideas and are very attentive to details. I'm very impressed by their work. I get such a great vibe when looking at our pictures.

Sent on 06/12/2018
    Yevchenko Photography 2

Helen · Married on 03/11/2018

We are so very glad that we choose Val and Alena as our wedding and engagement photographers!
    They photographed my friend's wedding and I always thought how amazing it would be to have them as photographers for my own wedding. I simply felt in love with their photos! While contacting, I worried because I really wanted to go with them. We were so blessed to know they had our date open.
    They are extremely professional, full of energy, very talented and creative photographers!
    For the engagement session and the wedding day they been there ahead of time. We felt absolutely comfortable and relaxed in front of the cameras. The pictures turned out to be amazing!!!
    Val and Alena again thank soooo much! We could not have asked for better photographers!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Joyce · Married on 11/19/2016

The best photographer in town !!! I had a privilege to do a wedding and a maternity photo shoot with them. Highly recommend it !!!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Cory · Married on 10/18/2014

Valeriy and Alena are amazing team! We couldn't have asked for better photographers. Love every image they took from our wedding and engagement session. They are true artists and at the same time fun and easy going people.
    Thank you so much for your wonderful work!
    ~Love~
    Cory & Steve

Sent on 01/09/2015

Abby · Married on 09/27/2014

Val and Alena are two awesome photographers! There is no words to describe how happy we are about our wedding and engagement photos! They captured every important moment of our Wedding so beautifully and naturally. They are very professional, artistic, intelligent and sweet!
    I'm a designer and for me personally it was important to find a photographer with artistic background and education in this field. I felt in love with their work from the first seconds!

Sent on 11/04/2014

Valerie and Alena did such an amazing job! We were extremely happy with how our photos turned out. They acted very professionally and you can tell they have great love for his job. Our photos were edited beautifully and thoroughly, we would definitely recommend any of our friends to them.

Sent on 10/21/2014

He is very respectable and has many creative photo shoot ideas. He was very punctual and kept taking photos after photos :) Our friends and families were just amazed by the sharpness of his photos. Val made sure to pick the right spot for both my wife and I and for the wedding party. Also, his price is very reasonable. We talked to three different photographers before choosing Val. He showed us samples of his work which were very impressive. The moment we met him we knew that we've found the right photographer.

Sent on 10/13/2012

Anna · Married on 10/08/2011

We had amazing wedding photosession with Valeriy and Alena!They work very professionally and I couldn't expect better. And I know that I wouldn't find better just because I got what I wanted. Follow their suggestions and you won't be dissapointed. I would definatelly recomend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/11/2012