31 Reviews for Yev Studios

High-Res Images (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
One Event/Day (1)
14 Yev Studios Reviews

I strongly recommend Marta and her husband for anyone looking to have photos taken! Not only are they a super sweet family to work with, she knew the perfect place for Drew and I to get a small engagement session before our wedding! They are such a talent together, and will create photos of you and your family to treasure forever!

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

The prices are affordable from what I have had in the past for my daughter and I pictures and I'm beyond thankful to have them as my photo person for my big day in 2018

Profile Picture User6644744, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Yev studios did an amazing job with our engagement photos. They managed to capture the love and fun that my fiancé and I share together. We got tons of photos that all look amazing! We can't wait to see what our wedding photos will turn out like!

Profile Picture Brianna, 10/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter

I knew Marta from college and called her last December to take family portraits for my parents anniversary. When we became engaged this past June it was an obvious choice to call on Marta and Yev to do pictures for our engagement and wedding. I couldn't be happier and they are so easy to work with.

Profile Picture Amber, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We booked an engagement session with them and they were super professional & fun! We received the pictures and we are more than pleased with the quality and for the value we payed for them!We strongly recommend them!!! They are super great!

Profile Picture Xenia, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very accommodating and flexible with us, our busy schedules AND the rain that came unexpectedly during the photo shoot! They provided us with many edited photos at a very timely matter! Very grateful for their photography service for our engagement photos!!!

Profile Picture Kara, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had such a great time with Marta and Yev during our engagement session!!! They are both such fantastic people! And their pictures are even better!!!!! We are so in love the pictures and there are so many to choose from!! We can't wait for our wedding pictures! Thank you both tremendously!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Alyssa, 6/10/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

My fiance and I were both very impressed with our engagement photos by Yev Studios. From the beginning, Marta and Yev were very responsive and flexible. Since we live 2 hours from Harrisonburg, we were able to set up our first meeting over Skype so that we could discuss what we wanted prior to our engagement session. Once they learned we were both JMU alumni, Marta and Yev even agreed to go to JMU for a few extra photos after we had completed our pictures at the venue. We did not think we could be more impressed with Yev studios until we received our engagement photos; they are great! We cannot wait to have Yev Studios photograph our upcoming wedding in October.

UPDATE: Yev Studios continued to impress with our wedding photos. They were so professional and helpful on the day of our wedding. They captured all of the details perfectly. We also used their photo booth service which provided many fun pictures of our guests. Our wedding photos are everything I dreamed of. I love looking back at them and reminiscing of our special day.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Joni, 10/29/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Yev Studios recently did our engagement/save the date photos. They were absolutely beautiful. We have booked our wedding with them as well in July 2016. I couldn't be happier about it! Great photos, great work and we had the photos in had super fast. I would absolutely recommend them to friends and family!

Profile Picture Sereda, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Digital Files

Wonderful couple. They did our engagement and wedding photos and we are very pleased!

Profile Picture sereda, 7/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Marta and Yev are wonderful people to work with. My fiance and I were nervous, posing for pictures was not something we liked to do. They made us feel comfortable, had great suggestions, didn't pressure for any awkward poses, helped and gave advice the whole time. Once the photos were done they came back BEAUTIFUL. Better than I imagined they could be! I would highly recommend them to anyone who is having professional photos done!

Profile Picture Holli, 3/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

A very fun couple to work with! They were organized and they knew how they wanted our pictures to look. They also took ideas from us to make it more personal. Yev and Marta are a great team. Fast and friendly, they catered to all of our needs. And let's not forget about the wonderful photos they took! Everything was perfect and they captured every moment! We will continue using Yev Studios for all of our photography needs.

Profile Picture Michele , 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I used Yes Studios as my photographer for my outdoor wedding last year. They came as a couple and worked together to get the best shots possible for our wedding. They are easy to work with and used our opinions as well as imputed their own. I highly recommend them for any couple getting married. They offered a great price to take pictures at our evening wedding and we received our pictures edited and hand delivered three weeks after the wedding.

Profile Picture Christy, 8/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Thank you so very much for the photos of our wedding! We are so happy with the quality of them and how well you arranged them. We are also very satisfied with how well, and how often, you were able to catch the candid moments of our day. The whole experience was very enjoyable and was done smoothly and professionally. Thanks again!!

Profile Picture Alex Esther, 7/12/14, 1 Review