Yev Studios Reviews

32 | Harrisonburg, VA

32 Reviews for Yev Studios

Nicole · Married on 12/28/2018

Captured our day

We are grateful to Yev Studios for capturing our wedding day! They were professional, kind, and talented! They captured our day without being obtrusive. I highly recommend Yev Studios!

Sent on 02/20/2019

Yev Studios's reply:

It was an honor to be part of your beautiful wedding day. Thank you again and blessings to your family!

Samantha · Married on 06/02/2018

I strongly recommend Marta and her husband for anyone looking to have photos taken! Not only are they a super sweet family to work with, she knew the perfect place for Drew and I to get a small engagement session before our wedding! They are such a talent together, and will create photos of you and your family to treasure forever!

Sent on 06/20/2018
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 10/28/2017

Yev studios did an amazing job with our engagement photos. They managed to capture the love and fun that my fiancé and I share together. We got tons of photos that all look amazing! We can't wait to see what our wedding photos will turn out like!

Sent on 07/16/2017

Amber · Married on 10/21/2017

I knew Marta from college and called her last December to take family portraits for my parents anniversary. When we became engaged this past June it was an obvious choice to call on Marta and Yev to do pictures for our engagement and wedding. I couldn't be happier and they are so easy to work with.

Sent on 11/08/2016
  • X

Xenia · Married on 08/19/2017

We booked an engagement session with them and they were super professional & fun! We received the pictures and we are more than pleased with the quality and for the value we payed for them!We strongly recommend them!!! They are super great!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Kara · Married on 07/29/2017

Very accommodating and flexible with us, our busy schedules AND the rain that came unexpectedly during the photo shoot! They provided us with many edited photos at a very timely matter! Very grateful for their photography service for our engagement photos!!!

Sent on 05/12/2017

Alyssa · Married on 06/10/2017

We had such a great time with Marta and Yev during our engagement session!!! They are both such fantastic people! And their pictures are even better!!!!! We are so in love the pictures and there are so many to choose from!! We can't wait for our wedding pictures! Thank you both tremendously!

Sent on 11/10/2016

Yev Studios's reply:

Thank you so much. You two are such a fun couple. Can't wait until your wedding!

Joni · Married on 10/29/2016

My fiance and I were both very impressed with our engagement photos by Yev Studios. From the beginning, Marta and Yev were very responsive and flexible. Since we live 2 hours from Harrisonburg, we were able to set up our first meeting over Skype so that we could discuss what we wanted prior to our engagement session. Once they learned we were both JMU alumni, Marta and Yev even agreed to go to JMU for a few extra photos after we had completed our pictures at the venue. We did not think we could be more impressed with Yev studios until we received our engagement photos; they are great! We cannot wait to have Yev Studios photograph our upcoming wedding in October.

UPDATE: Yev Studios continued to impress with our wedding photos. They were so professional and helpful on the day of our wedding. They captured all of the details perfectly. We also used their photo booth service which provided many fun pictures of our guests. Our wedding photos are everything I dreamed of. I love looking back at them and reminiscing of our special day.

Sent on 02/24/2016

Yev Studios's reply:

Thank you! And we are excited for your wedding as well!!

Update: We loved your wedding and how smoothly everything went. Thank you for being such a wonderful couple to work with. Being part of your big day was truly an honor!

sereda · Married on 07/23/2016

Wonderful couple. They did our engagement and wedding photos and we are very pleased!

Sent on 08/26/2016

Sereda · Married on 07/23/2016

Yev Studios recently did our engagement/save the date photos. They were absolutely beautiful. We have booked our wedding with them as well in July 2016. I couldn't be happier about it! Great photos, great work and we had the photos in had super fast. I would absolutely recommend them to friends and family!

Sent on 11/16/2015

Holli · Married on 03/05/2016

Marta and Yev are wonderful people to work with. My fiance and I were nervous, posing for pictures was not something we liked to do. They made us feel comfortable, had great suggestions, didn't pressure for any awkward poses, helped and gave advice the whole time. Once the photos were done they came back BEAUTIFUL. Better than I imagined they could be! I would highly recommend them to anyone who is having professional photos done!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Michele · Married on 08/08/2015

A very fun couple to work with! They were organized and they knew how they wanted our pictures to look. They also took ideas from us to make it more personal. Yev and Marta are a great team. Fast and friendly, they catered to all of our needs. And let's not forget about the wonderful photos they took! Everything was perfect and they captured every moment! We will continue using Yev Studios for all of our photography needs.

Sent on 10/08/2015

Christy · Married on 08/02/2014

I used Yes Studios as my photographer for my outdoor wedding last year. They came as a couple and worked together to get the best shots possible for our wedding. They are easy to work with and used our opinions as well as imputed their own. I highly recommend them for any couple getting married. They offered a great price to take pictures at our evening wedding and we received our pictures edited and hand delivered three weeks after the wedding.

Sent on 09/27/2015

Alex Esther · Married on 07/12/2014

Thank you so very much for the photos of our wedding! We are so happy with the quality of them and how well you arranged them. We are also very satisfied with how well, and how often, you were able to catch the candid moments of our day. The whole experience was very enjoyable and was done smoothly and professionally. Thanks again!!

Sent on 09/30/2015

Chrissy · event on: 09/04/2016

Thanks for a great photo shoot! We had a lot of fun with Marta and Yev! We will cherish these images of our family forever!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Jessica · event on: 07/01/2017

Always a pleasure working with Yev and Marta Pod. This is my third photo session with the couple (Maternity, Fall & Spring). They are always so professional and respectful. I will continue to be a loyal customer as long as they are taking photos. Can't wait to book my next session :)

Sent on 04/24/2017
  • User5471137 · event on: 09/12/2015

Quick and efficient and good with kids. Came to our house to do the photos and were very laid back and easy to work with. Great looking pictures!!

Sent on 09/26/2015

Jennifer · event on: 09/19/2015

Great to work with! Good with the kids!

Sent on 09/29/2015
  • User5482001 · event on: 03/23/2014

Everything was great and everyone was nice. I liked the pictures, I would recommend to my friends to take picturesome with them.

Sent on 09/29/2015

Tatyana · event on: 09/20/2014

Love the pictures !!! Thank you so much ! You did so good working with a such a big group (over 20 people) ! Thank you again for the beautiful photos !! :)

Sent on 09/30/2015

Jenia · event on: 10/10/2015

We were very happy with these two phoptographers wonderful team and so much fun! I deffinately recommend them highly!!

Sent on 10/02/2015

Marina · event on: 06/18/2015

It was probably the hottest day in Harrisonburg, reaching to 105 degrees, but despite the weather, Marta still managed to take cute pictures of my daughter Mikhaela. We came for a 2 week visit and it was also very nice to reunite with an old childhood friend. I got the pictures all on a disk (didn't wait a long time) and they were great quality. Marta captured many priceless moments of my daughter and I. I would definitely recommend their photography and come back again to take more of my family. Thanks for your work.

Sent on 10/03/2015

ryan · event on: 12/01/2014

Great photographer! And the price is unbeatable. The quality of the photos is high quality. Our photos were ready for printing within days. We will definately be calling again for another session

Sent on 10/04/2015

Lindsay · event on: 09/20/2015

Yev Studios was so accommodating and worked well with taking pictures of such a large group and kids!

Sent on 10/09/2015

Tara · event on: 10/11/2015

Yev Studios' photographs are amazing! The editing on the photos is high quality and professional, yet affordable. Their eye for the "right shot" is amazing and I am ALWAYS pleased with their photos! We are repeat customers and will continue to trust Yev Studios to capture treasured family photos of our family!

Sent on 10/18/2015