Yellowbud Productions Reviews

65 | Williamsport, OH

65 Reviews for Yellowbud Productions

Catelin · Married on 06/16/2016

I’m so glad we decided to go with your service!! It was beyond our expectations, and we had so many compliments on the smoothness of the ceremony and reception. Everything was played that was requested, and last minute changes were accommodated without any issues!

Sent on 10/01/2018

We had the pleasure of having Rick DJ our wedding! He was wonderful! He was very flexible with changing of plans and went above and beyond to make our day special.

Sent on 06/12/2016

Rick was recommended to us by a family member, and we're so glad they did. I'm very detail oriented, and so I really appreciate when someone else is too. Rick showed up to our first meeting with a detailed list of questions and things to think about. He was easy to get a hold of in the planning process, and you could tell he'd done this many times before. He checked back in shortly before the wedding, and was very accommodating with my last minute changes. I especially appreciated having him for the rehearsal dinner, as it was very helpful to run through and practice with the music. Very professional looking setup. Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/26/2016

lori · Married on 11/27/2015

Excellent!! Easy to work with.

Sent on 12/12/2015

Margaret · Married on 11/27/2015

I have worked with many bands, dj's and live performers. I used this company that was recommended to us. They went above and above our requests and even used his own lighting for the big moment. That was all his own instinct to make it special.

Sent on 12/19/2015

Adam · Married on 10/03/2015

The DJ was on time and professional, and was very responsive during the event. He was the one to group and organize our playlist with regards to the songs that were better to dance to and the songs that were better to play during dinner. It went off without a hitch, and I also sang a song to my wife, which went fantastic as well! He did a great job, and would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Monica · Married on 07/18/2015

The best music, Rick has the largest selection of songs

Sent on 07/26/2015

Jessica · Married on 07/11/2015

Rick was very professional and very organized! This combined with his attention to detail made the planning process so much easier. With any questions I had he was very prompt to respond and come up with a game plan! He had great suggestions and was willing to work with me to make my day exactly how I wanted it. His access to what seemed like endless amounts of songs and ample sound equipment/lights made the ceremony and reception more than I could have imagined! It was perfect. I would highly recommend Yellowbud Productions and am more than pleased with the service that was provided!

Sent on 07/25/2015

Blake · Married on 06/13/2015

I got married in June of 2015. I did not really know what I wanted out of a DJ and was not sure of the amount that was reasonable to pay. I contacted Rick after speaking to a friend who hired Rick also. I contacted Rick, he was open and willing to meet any where to discuss our options. He provided me with all the information necessary. After offering aa wonderful price (on a low budget wedding) we accepted. Rick was very patient with my busy schedule and my inability to email back In a timely matter. The day of the wedding he was professional, on time, and was so accommodating. He did not worry about bothering us (the bride and groom) about small details. Over all I don't have anything bad to say about Rick. I wouldn't have changed the services from anything and it was all well worth our money. I would reccomend him to anyone that asked. Because of him we spent our wedding night dancing away!

Sent on 11/11/2015

Tina · Married on 04/25/2015

Rick was absolutely awesome to work with.. I will hire him again.

Sent on 07/06/2015

Charlie · event on: 03/29/2015

Yellowbud Productions did a wonderful job at our school sponsored event!
    From working with our group to design age appropriate music, arriving in ideal time for set up, which the set up that Rick brought was top notch, to providing great entertainment for the kids, to swift tear down, this has by far been one of the best DJ services I have ever booked!
    I would definitely use Yellowbud Productions for all future events I can! Job well done!

Sent on 06/16/2015

Kimberly · event on: 02/12/2015

I would highly recommend this DJ to others and will use him again at our school activity.

Sent on 07/06/2015
  • Haille

Haille Oneal · Married on

Amazing DJ!

From the planning up until the actual event, Rick was helpful with everything. He had great ideas and was very friendly. Couldn’t of asked for a better DJ!

Sent on 10/15/2018
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 05/13/2017

We absolutely LOVED Rick! He was quick to respond to any questions I had, we was always super friendly, and most important he kept the party going all night! My guests loved him & he played awesome music. We were beyond impressed with his services! 10/10 recommend

Sent on 05/25/2017

Courtney · Married on 10/25/2014

3.5

Rick was awesome! He did a great job at my friend's wedding and he didn't disappoint at mine. Great price and awesome music and lights! He is a great choice for any event!

Sent on 07/01/2015