Yellowbud Productions Reviews

65 | Williamsport, OH

65 Reviews for Yellowbud Productions

Jordan Gibbs · Married on 11/30/2019

Fantastic setup

Rick did a wonderful job throughout our experience with Yellowbud Productions. He was quick and efficient with his responses. He was very flexible with our requests, and extremely professional with his contract and planning format. Everyone LOVED the music videos that went along with some of the songs.

Sent on 12/10/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Palmer · Married on 11/23/2019

Best DJ in Ohio

My husband and I were married on 11.23.19. and we had Yellowbud Productions for both our ceremony and reception. Rick was absolutely AMAZING. By far the best and easiest vendor to work with during the entire wedding planning process, and the wedding itself. He is extremely reasonable, responsive, flexible and truly gives his all to his clients. Rick was with us our entire day before the wedding to set up (and even helped decorate!), offer advice, and helped ensure rehearsal went smoothly so we knew exactly how and when to go with the music. Our ceremony and reception the day of was PHENOMENAL. The music was clear, loud, and boastful. The light show with the music was flawless, and he even made a slideshow of pictures to play throughout the reception which was such a wonderful touch that not only we, but our guests enjoyed. We had so many positive comments about him and his service, and we couldn't have asked for a better DJ! Thank you Rick for being such a huge help and making our wedding a dream come true.

Sent on 11/26/2019
  • Carrie

Carrie Browning · Married on 11/16/2019

Wedding DJ, amazing!!

Would recommend to anyone looking for a DJ. He was great!

Sent on 11/17/2019

Christine Lahman · Married on 10/12/2019

Wedding Day

Let me start of by saying Rick was AMAZING!! I chose Yellowbud productions due to a recommendation from a friend for my wedding. He did a phenomenal job keeping the party going. You would be crazy if you didnt pick Yellowbud for your special day.

Sent on 11/08/2019

Colin · Married on 10/05/2019

Above & Beyond DJ!

Rick did an amazing job! Very responsive, very organized with paperwork for easy planning of reception! Also did a slideshow with pictures which was awesome! His setup is also impressive, a lot of different music, lights, and a screen. I would highly highly recommend for any wedding!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Jennifer Dowell · Married on 09/29/2019

“What A Wonderful World”

Rick.
    I LITERALLY cannot tell you how INCREDIBLE he was with LITERALLY EVERYTHING! We were quite late to hire a DJ, but Rick from start to finish was nothing less that completely flexible and accommodating. He has the most through list of musical songs needed for your big day to be reviewed to make your day that much more special. He coordinated with the venue and my photographer and set the mood and scene for the day, making everything run as smoothly and flawlessly as possible. He set up before we got there and shut down after we left, making sure our day was perfect from top to bottom. I even last minute requested a special dance with my grandfather MINUTES before I wanted to do it, and Rick made it happen, bringing more than half of the room to tears. We had a vast variety of wants and needs for the music of our big day, and he didn’t fail us once, making the transitions smoothly and effortlessly. He played to the crowds wants and needs, getting our nieces and nephews out of the dance floor and dancing the night away. I could literally cry just telling you about how incredible Rick is, and how PERFECT he made this special day. I’m a heartbeat I’d recommend him to anyone for their special day, or even just for any musical needs for special events. I cannot rave more about this wonderful man!
    Jenn & Jason Schmiesing
    09.29.2019

Sent on 10/02/2019

Stephen Brunson · Married on 09/28/2019

Yellowbud for the win!

From the first moment I emailed Rick, he was responsive and detailed. He ensured that all of my wife and my recommendations were a priority. He came to our rehearsal and even showed up early on to spec out the venue. He was honest and fair. The music was incredible. We gave him a short playlist plus some inspiration of our favorite artists. He played exactly what we wanted. The music was so good song after song that even when I was tired I couldn’t leave the dance floor because another fantastic song came on! Thank you, Rick for everything. My wife and I say that music is our biggest priority in life and it shined at our wedding!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Keithaniel Elizondo · Married on 09/21/2019

Professional & focused on our best interest

Rick was great. He was very attentive to our needs and typed up several drafts with us before the ceremony to ensure he got things right for our special day. He was very professional, and worked great with our venue behind the scene to coordinate our wedding. We wouldn’t have had such a special day if not for Rick and his attention to detail for our ceremony and reception. Yellowbud is for anyone wanting to ensure their day is special. Thank you.

Sent on 09/27/2019

Alyssa · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing DJ!

Rick went above and beyond to provide an amazing wedding experience for us! From the start of hiring him.. to the end of the wedding night! He is extremely detailed with how you want your night to play out ... and that makes the night go seemlessly! Definitely would hire him again!

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney Ward · Married on 09/01/2019

Great and affordable DJ

Rick did a great job as a DJ at our wedding in Chillicothe. He was the most responsive company we found and kept us informed throughout the process. His planning sheet is incredibly detailed so he came to the event very prepared. We even threw him for a loop since it was a Jewish wedding and we wanted to do the horah. He came prepared for that as well. Despite less than perfect conditions at the reception venue, Rick's set up was great and he played everything we asked of him. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/15/2019
  • Jeffrey

Jeffrey Mark Murphy · Married on 08/23/2019

Yellowbud Productions is simply the best.

Rick went above and beyond for our wedding. We had a very difficult set-up, with sound needs in three different locations. Rick was attentive and resourceful and he helped make the transition from each different location seem seamless and easy. When it became apparent we would need his help for sound/video at the rehearsal dinner, Rick volunteered to stick around to help out, and was with us for way longer than he expected, but he never once complained, and seemed happy to help us pull off our wedding.
    As a DJ, Rick kept the dancefloor full. There was never a single lull in the party. He played songs that got everyone on the floor, and knew the best times to end songs and move on to other tunes. He was great at annoucing events. He never made the wedding about him, he was the perfect professional.
    His pricing is extemely reasonable, and you get way more than you pay for with Yellowbud. I wish he was in NYC so we could book him for all of our events. He is hands down the best DJ we could have asked for. Do not make the mistake of going with someone else.

Sent on 08/27/2019
  • Alena

Alena Andrews · Married on 08/17/2019

Yellowbud (DJ).

We had to do some last minute changes, yellowbud was very understanding and went above all my expectations

Sent on 08/19/2019

Emily Laird · Married on 08/03/2019

Fantastic DJ

Rick was phenomenal. Our dance floor was packed all night! Incredibly professional as well.

Sent on 08/05/2019

Sara Zambo · Married on 07/27/2019

Fantastic!

Rick/Yellowbud Productions was absolutely fantastic for our wedding. He was professional, responsive, and flexible throughout the whole process and really helped keep the wedding moving in a seamless fashion! He was able to take our musical preferences, make fantastic playlists for the ceremony and reception, and allowed guest requests at the reception. He was always fast to respond to any questions we had and communicated well with our ceremony and reception sites.

Most importantly, though, was how much of a blast everyone had! The dance floor was never empty/lacking and there was a song for everyone. My husband and I actually almost lost our voices from singing along to the music. I would highly recommend Rick/Yellowbud Productions to anyone in need of a DJ for their wedding or any other event.

Sent on 07/29/2019

Claire Naisby · Married on 07/20/2019

The perfect wedding

Rick/Yellowbud Productions were incredible. If you want your day to go perfectly, you should hire Rick/Yellowbud. He took the time to personalize everything, add all the music in at the right times, and thought of all the tiny details. We used Yellowbud for the ceremony and the reception, and he went above and beyond - willingly attending the rehearsal to embracing our last minute changes with enthusiasm. And, during our reception, almost everyone was on the floor dancing at one point - absolutely incredible. I enthusiastically and highly recommend Yellowbud Productions! Thanks for making our day perfect.
    ~ Claire & Morgan Green

Sent on 07/21/2019

Emilie · Married on 07/13/2019

Truly amazing

Rick is truly AMAZING. We held our reception at a place he had never been before so he came Friday to check out the space to make sure he would not run into any issues. He did run into one issue while there. He let me know but said it was no problem and he would make it work. Never did I even feel stressed. Then the day of the wedding he got there nice and early and had everything ready to go. His MC skills are amazing I had so many of my guest come up and tell me this. He kept me and my husband on schedule the whole time which made it much easier for me so i didn't have to keep track of time. We had one request of the whole wedding and it was to keep people on the dance floor and he came through. We had a blast at our wedding and truly owe a lot of the success to Rick. I had to many guest after the wedding come up and compliment him and how great he was! If Rick is available for your wedding or any event book him fast!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Daniel Schneider · Married on 06/29/2019

Absolute Pro!

Perfect execution! He was crucial to the organization and flow of events, as well as the perfect execution of Hispanic and American music.

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Schneider · Married on 06/29/2019

Won't Regret!

DJ Rick played a huge role in the success of our wedding day. He is someone that truly loves what he does and you'll be able to see that from the get-go.

Rick willingly met with us so that we could see his DJ process, and was open to any questions we had. We knew after our meeting that he was THE ONE.

DJ Rick provides you with an amazing form to fill out with anything and everything you could think of to run a smooth ceremony and reception. The great thing about this form is that it is guiding, yet extremely flexible. He helps you lay out exactly how you want your day to go.

One thing that we really wanted for our wedding was the ability of our guests to have song requests. DJ Rick gladly made that happen. He also allowed us to build our own playlist, but we also asked him to incorporate anything he thought would be great, too! He read the crowd really well and we had the coolest mix of music playing (latin music, pop, hip hop, country, string quartet covers, etc.). It was amazing!

All in all, DJ Rick is a PRO. He is great at what he does and goes above and beyond for his clients. He came to our rehearsal to ensure that things ran smoothly, he responds promptly to his clients (is open to meeting in person, discussing details over the phone, or even emailing), he reads his audiences well and keeps the party flowing well, and lastly, he is kind and cares about his clients and their special day. Silly me threw my bouquet and got it stuck in a chandelier... next thing I know, DJ Rick is coming in to save the day WITH MY HUSBAND SITTING ON HIS SHOULDERS! DJ Rick helped make memories! What a great guy!!!!

Thank you, DJ Rick! You are awesome!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Renee Brungs · Married on 06/15/2019

Great job hands down.

Thank you Rick, you did a great job at the wedding reception. We had so much fun. The music, sound, lughting and presentation was the best. I would recommend you to everyone I know.

Sent on 06/16/2019

Emily Powers · Married on 06/01/2019

Top notch!!

Rick DJed our wedding and he was so easy to work with, very professional and flexible. He did a wonderful job, my husband and I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding or event DJ!!

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • I

Ian Good · Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing wedding experience with a professional DJ!

Rick was great! In the planning process he drove over an hour to meet with us to make sure we felt comfortable with everything. He was extremely organized with his planning and script for the wedding. On the wedding day he arrived early to set up and was flexible with his set up as the venue had changed a bit. He was a complete professional throughout the ceremony and reception. He played what we wanted and took requests to keep everyone else partying until the end of the night. I would recommend Rick to anyone looking to have a great wedding experience.

Sent on 06/04/2019

Mariah · Married on 05/25/2019

Our Wedding Day

Yellow is Productions made our day the perfect day! Rick was very accommodating to everything we needed and he played great music! I would recommend him to anyone for any type of party! He would totally rock it!

Sent on 06/12/2019
  • Rick

Rick Aston · Married on 05/11/2019

Extraordinary and Professional

Rick was awesome to work with. He made our whole ceremony and reception flow perfectly. So many of our guests responded with how outstanding our DJ was. Even our venue noted how wonderful and professional he was! We would have given him 6 stars ⭐️ if it was offered. Sandra and Rick.

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor Nicole Whitney · Married on 11/11/2018

The Absolute Best!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Rick at Yellowbud! He was very organized and thorough, making sure he knew every detail of the wedding. His dedication and hard work is extremely appreciated. I 100% recommend Yellowbud for any DJ needs you may have. Thank you so much Rick for everything!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Mindy · Married on 09/21/2018

Rick Metzger is the absolute best D.J. ever! I would recommend Rick Metzger for any event. He gets 5 stars in each category! My guess is that he's the best in the Midwest. Love you Rick! Thanks for making last weekend so fun and exciting!!

Sent on 06/11/2018