Yellowbud Productions Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Sarah
    Sarah R. Married on 10/02/2021

Everything I asked for was perfect!

Yellowbud productions was absolutely fantastic! Easy to work with and everything sounded and came out just perfect for my wedding! Set up was beautiful with the lights and the slideshow was fun! Would highly recommend him!
    Courtney R. Married on 09/18/2021

10 out of 10

We had the BEST experience with Rick. He truly went above and beyond to make our wedding day go flawlessly. Don’t question it, book him! He’s amazing and we are so grateful for everything he did for us on our special day. Absolutely recommend!!
    Allison T. Married on 09/05/2021

Professionalism with accommodation and a lot of fun!

Rick is a complete gem, my wife and I couldn’t be happier that we found him! He knows this business, is meticulous with this craft, and is able to make adjustments and things work that we would never have thought of. He worked with our videographer with the mic’s to make sure everything was captured perfectly and was even there at the rehearsal to set up and play music! He helped our officiant with the order of things (it was her first time officiating) and made everything run smooth. The music was perfect for our guests, amazing lighting and video background, I can not say enough about how he made our day just that much better. We are so grateful to have had Rick be our DJ, his experience, kindness, and communication just made everything that much better!
  • Meghan
    Meghan B. Married on 08/22/2021

Best DJ Ever!

Rick was amazing at our wedding! He listened to our requests and made everything go so smooth. By far one of my favorite vendors to work with. He transitioned songs really seamlessly which kept the party vibe going strong. He also had music videos playing which everyone loved and always talk about when they reference my wedding. I would recommend him 1000%!
    Marissa S. Married on 07/31/2021

Best DJ you could ask for during special events!

Hands down the best DJ we could’ve ever asked for! Organized and professional at all times! Very easy to work with, and even helped at the rehearsal dinner the day before.
    Saranna W. Married on 07/10/2021

The best DJ!

Rick is absolutely amazing! He is so easy to work with and is highly organized. We had our wedding and reception at two different locations, but he was willing to travel to both and we really appreciated that. He also came to our rehearsal dinner, which was super helpful. His setup is phenomenal and our guests had a blast thanks to him!
  • Leonardia
    Leonardia H. Married on 06/26/2021

10 out of 10!

We had an amazing time at our wedding and everyone loved the music selections! All communication leading up to the event was timely and informational. Having Rick come out to help with the rehearsal was amazing and lead to us having a smooth ceremony the day of. It was also nice to get to meet each other before the hustle and bustle of the wedding day. His ability to take our taste in music and weave it throughout the day created an unforgettable experience that we will cherish for years to come! I would highly recommend working with Rick for any celebration you might have coming up!
    Erin M. Married on 06/19/2021

Amazing Job!!

Rick was absolutely perfect. He came early and had everything ready to go, and he offered to help with many extra things that weren’t his responsibility. The music was great, the announcements were perfect - we just all around had the best time. Highly recommend!!
    Paul L. Married on 06/12/2021

Reception Slamn Dunk

Rick was an absolute pleasure to work with for our reception at The Joseph in Columbus. He was professional and responsive throughout the process and met all of our various requests. My wife was very particular about the type of music she wanted and Rick really nailed it for us. He even took it upon himself to reach out to the hotel on his own far ahead of the reception. His prices are really fair for the quality of service he provides. His equipment was all nice and the music sounded great. We danced the night away! I would definitely recommend Rick to anyone.
    Erika M. Married on 05/09/2021

Great experience

DJ was very professional. Decently priced.
    Kristen F. Married on 04/17/2021

Amazing!

Rick was the perfect DJ! He is so organized and helped us plan so much. He kept the ceremony and reception running smoothly and was able to make changes whenever we needed them. He would always respond to questions quickly and has the best selection of songs. He kept the music going and everyone stayed on the dance floor because of him. I would rate him an 11/10!!!
  • Jessika
    Jessika R. Married on 10/10/2020

Rick is amazing to work with! So nice and professional, and really helps to make sure your day goes as smooth as possible!

We couldn’t have asked for anything better! 10/10 will recommend to anyone looking for a DJ service!
  • Annabel
    Annabel M. Married on 10/03/2020

Best DJ and set up at any wedding!

Yellowbud Productions was absolutely the best decision I made for my wedding. Rick did a fantastic job at playing different genres to cater to all musical tastes at the wedding, and took care of so many things I would not have expected him to in order to make our day go smoothly. Thank you so much for making our wedding awesome!
    Madison P. Married on 09/05/2020

Absolutely Amazing!

Rick was amazing! He kept everyone on the dance floor, did great with lighting, and was so accommodating. From song requests to providing and setting up big TVs for a father of the bride speech, He was awesome and so kind. Thank you Rick!
    Emma R. Married on 08/12/2020

Wedding Reception

My husband and I had a small wedding in Mexico with close family and friends. We decided to have a second reception with extended family and friends in our hometown after our honeymoon. Rick did an exceptional job highlighting our wedding for guests throughout the reception, so that they were able to feel apart of the big day. He chose great music at appropriate times. My guests thoroughly enjoyed themselves; the dance floor was never bare.
    Rick was attentive and organized throughout the entire process. I highly recommend him to anyone seeking a DJ.
    Cody D. Married on 05/16/2020

Could not have been better!

Rick (Yellowbud Productions) could not have been a better DJ for our wedding.
    He made the whole event an amazing experience.
    Even from the start the communication and planning was very smooth and Rick was easy to work with.
    He made sure the whole thing ran smoothly , and was extremely helpful and professional.
    His set up looked and sounded amazing, and made the dancefloor flawless.

He was on top of things the whole night keeping things running smoothly, and having a great time himself!

There was not one thing I would change about our whole wedding night, and that is in no small part thanks to Rick!
    Could not recommend higher.
    Jordan G. Married on 11/30/2019

Fantastic setup

Rick did a wonderful job throughout our experience with Yellowbud Productions. He was quick and efficient with his responses. He was very flexible with our requests, and extremely professional with his contract and planning format. Everyone LOVED the music videos that went along with some of the songs.
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea P. Married on 11/23/2019

Best DJ in Ohio

My husband and I were married on 11.23.19. and we had Yellowbud Productions for both our ceremony and reception. Rick was absolutely AMAZING. By far the best and easiest vendor to work with during the entire wedding planning process, and the wedding itself. He is extremely reasonable, responsive, flexible and truly gives his all to his clients. Rick was with us our entire day before the wedding to set up (and even helped decorate!), offer advice, and helped ensure rehearsal went smoothly so we knew exactly how and when to go with the music. Our ceremony and reception the day of was PHENOMENAL. The music was clear, loud, and boastful. The light show with the music was flawless, and he even made a slideshow of pictures to play throughout the reception which was such a wonderful touch that not only we, but our guests enjoyed. We had so many positive comments about him and his service, and we couldn't have asked for a better DJ! Thank you Rick for being such a huge help and making our wedding a dream come true.
  • Carrie
    Carrie B. Married on 11/16/2019

Wedding DJ, amazing!!

Would recommend to anyone looking for a DJ. He was great!
    Christine L. Married on 10/12/2019

Wedding Day

Let me start of by saying Rick was AMAZING!! I chose Yellowbud productions due to a recommendation from a friend for my wedding. He did a phenomenal job keeping the party going. You would be crazy if you didnt pick Yellowbud for your special day.
    Colin Married on 10/05/2019

Above & Beyond DJ!

Rick did an amazing job! Very responsive, very organized with paperwork for easy planning of reception! Also did a slideshow with pictures which was awesome! His setup is also impressive, a lot of different music, lights, and a screen. I would highly highly recommend for any wedding!
    Jennifer D. Married on 09/29/2019

“What A Wonderful World”

Rick.
    I LITERALLY cannot tell you how INCREDIBLE he was with LITERALLY EVERYTHING! We were quite late to hire a DJ, but Rick from start to finish was nothing less that completely flexible and accommodating. He has the most through list of musical songs needed for your big day to be reviewed to make your day that much more special. He coordinated with the venue and my photographer and set the mood and scene for the day, making everything run as smoothly and flawlessly as possible. He set up before we got there and shut down after we left, making sure our day was perfect from top to bottom. I even last minute requested a special dance with my grandfather MINUTES before I wanted to do it, and Rick made it happen, bringing more than half of the room to tears. We had a vast variety of wants and needs for the music of our big day, and he didn’t fail us once, making the transitions smoothly and effortlessly. He played to the crowds wants and needs, getting our nieces and nephews out of the dance floor and dancing the night away. I could literally cry just telling you about how incredible Rick is, and how PERFECT he made this special day. I’m a heartbeat I’d recommend him to anyone for their special day, or even just for any musical needs for special events. I cannot rave more about this wonderful man!
    Jenn & Jason Schmiesing
    09.29.2019
    Stephen B. Married on 09/28/2019

Yellowbud for the win!

From the first moment I emailed Rick, he was responsive and detailed. He ensured that all of my wife and my recommendations were a priority. He came to our rehearsal and even showed up early on to spec out the venue. He was honest and fair. The music was incredible. We gave him a short playlist plus some inspiration of our favorite artists. He played exactly what we wanted. The music was so good song after song that even when I was tired I couldn’t leave the dance floor because another fantastic song came on! Thank you, Rick for everything. My wife and I say that music is our biggest priority in life and it shined at our wedding!
    Keithaniel E. Married on 09/21/2019

Professional & focused on our best interest

Rick was great. He was very attentive to our needs and typed up several drafts with us before the ceremony to ensure he got things right for our special day. He was very professional, and worked great with our venue behind the scene to coordinate our wedding. We wouldn’t have had such a special day if not for Rick and his attention to detail for our ceremony and reception. Yellowbud is for anyone wanting to ensure their day is special. Thank you.