Yellow Rose Ministries Reviews

10 | Spring, TX

10 Reviews for Yellow Rose Ministries

Shelley Beer · Married on 02/23/2019

Our special day

Thank you Minister Debra for being part of our special day. Our friends all commented on the beautiful service you gave. We are very glad we chose you to lead our special day. All the best. Shelley and Matt

Sent on 02/23/2019
  • I

Imani · Married on 01/27/2019

Debra was very responsive when I reached out to her about her services.

Debra did an amazing job officiating our wedding. She was very nice, responsive, professional, and accommodating. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 01/28/2019
  • Keith

Keith · Married on 01/05/2019

Debra Morwood/Yellow Rose Ministries

She is incredible. We had one video chat before the wedding because we live in Arlington, and she is closer to Houston, but it still felt like we had known each other for years. She is accommodating, professional, and kind-hearted. She even went out of her way to buy a black robe for our ceremony. She didn’t have to do that but we are thrilled that she did.

She isn’t just a one trick pony either. She does weddings, baby blessings, speaks at conventions, etc.

If you need someone for the services she offers I guarantee you will be thrilled with her performance and level of professionalism. If you are in the greater Houston area you shouldn’t stress about finding an officiant. Debra is the one you’re looking for.

P.s. My wife and I are still getting phone calls and emails about how beautiful and warm our ceremony was.

Thanks Debra!!

Sent on 01/18/2019
  • O

Olivia Smith · Married on 12/01/2018

She is very professional and reply fast even late night. We are happy with her service.

She is very professional, reply fast. We changed hourglass sand unity ceremony the night before wedding to a flower ceremony because hourglass didn't arrive on time, she worked late and changed the speech and it was perfect.

Sent on 12/18/2018

Yellow Rose Ministries's reply:

Thank you for the review Olivia! The wedding was beautiful and I was honored to be a part of your big day!

Anna · Married on 10/21/2017

Debra did a wonderful job officiating our marriage. She made the process effortless and was very accommodating. I loved how she recognized my late uncle in heaven, which made the moment even more special and touching. Debra was considerate and professional. Also, her cost was very reasonable. We highly recommend her to family and friends.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Jordan · Married on 09/15/2017

Mrs.Morwood was very quick to get back with me and my husband about ordaining our marriage and was very reasonably priced. Definitely recommend her!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Thank you Jordan! Blessings

Andrew · Married on 06/04/2017

Debra,
    She made everything easy and provided thoughtful heart felt loving vows for our service , outstanding service !
    Andrew

Sent on 06/05/2017

Yellow Rose Ministries's reply:

Thank you Andrew! Blessed life you two.

Selina · Married on 06/03/2017

We decided to get married at the last minute before my fiancé left to work overseas. I didn’t want an impersonal, quickie wedding at the court house so I went on a hunt for the perfect soul to marry us at home. I’m so glad we found Debra! She got to know us over the week before our wedding and wrote truly beautiful words for our vows. She customized a ceremony that really resonated with us as a couple. Debra also recognized my late parents in heaven during the ceremony which made us all feel more connected and loved. We felt very blessed to have her officiate our special day and would highly recommend her to friends and family. Our guests thought she did an amazing job too!

Sent on 06/24/2017

Yellow Rose Ministries's reply:

Thank you so much Selina! It was a pleasure!!!!!

Michelle · Married on 03/25/2017

My husband and I had Debra marry us. All I can say is great things about her! Debra is very helpful with any questions and responds VERY quickly! Everything we explained to her about how we wanted our ceremony to go, she went above and beyond. The vowes she wrote for us were absolutely beautiful!!! Everyone really really loved how our ceremony went. My husband and I could never thank you enough Debra !!!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Yellow Rose Ministries's reply:

Thank you so much Michelle! Have a beautiful life!!!!
  • Mrs. A & J

Andrea · Married on 12/13/2014

Absolutely loved Debra!! She prepared amazing vows for us that fit exactly what we wanted. She was such a pleasure to work with. A great attitude and warmth to her, which was exactly who you want marrying you! I would highly recommend Debra

Sent on 12/16/2014