18 Reviews for Yellow House Images

Wedding Portraits (1)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)
15 Yellow House Images Reviews

We can’t thank Andrew enough for capturing all the beautiful moments during our wedding. Not only was he our photographer but was a great advisor for me and my husband during our wedding. He is unbelievable and the pictures are evidence to show.

We would highly recommend him and are so happy we found him!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

WE JUST GOT OUR WEDDING VIDEO BACK and have watched it every night so far. Every time it's made me cry. Yellow House Images shot so much raw footage inconspicuously, we honestly had no idea during the wedding that they were even there but ended up with a video with perfectly spliced emotion and images. I think their cinematography should win an Oscar! Captured all the important moments and juxtaposed it with an eye for emotion so deft it took my breath away, again and again. Especially loved -- the music, the time-lapse images throughout the night, the getting ready montages, the father/daughter dance juxtaposed with the mother/son dance, the cake cutting, the bride and groom walk alone, the dancing, everything, . No stone went unturned here. THANK YOU YELLOW HOUSE IMAGES!

Profile Picture Christine, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Great Engagement Shoot on the North Fork. Multiple locations and easy to work with

Profile Picture User6663814, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

We just got our pictures back and we could not be happier! Andrew and his team did such an incredible job with our wedding day, he captured all our special moments so well that i know when we look at the pics in 40 years, we will still be able to look at them and they will remind us of how we actually felt in those moments. I haven't gotten my video back yet but after getting my pictures back i have no doubt that the video will be just as exceptional if not even better. They exceeded our expectations and captured all the important moments with originality and ingenuity. Since the wedding, I have received a ton of compliments about their professionalism and how "non-wedding photo ish" they were....and that is an amazing compliment ( at least to me it is) I highly, highly recommend them - there are a lot of wedding photographers out there, but if you're looking for photo journalistic then you will not regret choosing Yellow House!

Profile Picture User5229208, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Proofs, Save the Date

Hiring Yellow House Images was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. They are the closest thing you’ll get to having Spielberg document your wedding. They assigned us John, Ted, Aaron, and Corey. These are top notch artists and award winning photojournalists. Andrew was spot-on in understanding what we were looking for and matching the right photographers to our personalities. The day of the wedding was like having our best friends work the photos and video, except unlike them, they actually knew what they were doing .
We actually had two weddings in one day. A western ceremony at night, and a traditional Vietnamese ceremony in the morning. If you have been in this situation, then you know how delicate cultural ceremonies can be. They captured and worked the ceremony flawlessly and my in-laws couldn’t be happier . The only negative I can think of is that these guys aren’t cheap, but then again you get what you pay for. Make sure not to wait too long as these guys get booked quick.

Profile Picture Tim, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Andrew and his crew are FANTASTIC! When we met, he listened to exactly what I wanted and he delivered! The pictures a stunning! They look like they could have been in a magazine! I wish I could give them more than 5 stars. You will not be disappointed!! He did the photography, videography, and had a drone fly over for areal view pictures as well! AMAZING!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I could not be more than thrilled with the photographs Yellow House Images took at my wedding. They are stunning, unique and so full of life and expression. My wedding day was a complete blur, Andrew and his team captured moments so rare that I feel I can experience my wedding all over again with every guest as I look through the images for the 100th time. When I met with Andrew and Kathy they were attentive and professional but very welcoming. I actually gave them no direction and said to just have fun with it, I can not believe the photographs Andrew and his team came up with. They don't just take the typical photographs one would assume but go above and beyond, if you trust Yellow House Images to do their thing on top of any requests you may have I promise satisfaction.

Profile Picture Katie, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We cannot say enough positive things about Andrew and his team! They were flexible, helpful and attentive to every detail. We were blessed with a beautiful day including a gorgeous sunset and you could tell Andrew was ecstatic to be able to capture such awesome pictures.
Finding a photographer was the second task we tackled in the wedding planning because it was something that was very important to us. As soon as we met with Andrew and his wife, Kathy, we knew we didn't have to look any further. There were many things that attracted us to Andrew and one of them was the fact that he has a different eye than most "run of the mill" wedding photographers. We could tell that he was going to deliver the product that we had in mind.
We explained to them during our first meeting that we weren't really interested in doing an engagement shoot and/or save the dates. (We were trying to eliminate costs at all angles.) He completely understood and offered a family shoot instead considering we had a 7 month old at the time of our meeting. For this shoot, I couldn't shake the thought of doing it in the snow in the dead of winter; he and Kathy were totally on board and was excited to do something different. With the wind chill that day, it must have been close to 20 degrees. However, Andrew and Kathy toughed it out and captured some of the best photos I have ever seen. They were beyond what I had pictured.

The wedding was no different. We had a very laid back, casual wedding on the water in Sayville. Andrew was such a huge help with everything, not just photographing. He got some awesome shots but also understood when it was time for us to just enjoy our guests.
Sorry for the long review; I don't usually leave reviews, good or bad. But, I couldn't pass the opportunity to share the amazing experience we had with Yellow House Images. I HIGHLY recommend any bride to at least meet with Andrew and I know you will be pleased from the first date.

Profile Picture Marlene, 6/13/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

I highly recommend Yellow House Images. After sharing a few images, nearly everyone asks who my photographer was and I am happy to share Andrew’s name.

Profile Picture Bianca, 5/30/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Andrew did our engagement photos and wedding videography - both were stunning and better than we could have imagined. He is quick to reply and is accommodating. We discussed our vision and style with him, and he ran with it and did an amazing job. He is easy to work with, is calm and collected, and makes you feel comfortable (not stressed or rushed).

Profile Picture Alison , 5/2/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Toning, Digital Files, Prints

My husband and I just recently got married in February in Stony Brook, NY. From the time we got engaged through planning our wedding we knew that Yellow House Images would be photographing and videoing our special day. We had seen Andrew and Kathy's work through mutual friends and social media and knew that their style was exactly what we were looking for. We were looking for a unique way of capturing our engagement and wedding day and they did just that. Not only are they a super fun couple to work with but they are detailed oriented and willing to do whatever it is to get the "perfect shot".
After attending numerous weddings together, my husband and I always felt that most photographers were always in your face or blinding the couple with lights but Andrew and Kathy were the exact opposite. We enjoyed or day without even noticing they were there and loved that our pictures caught the most candid moments between us, our family and friends. Our pictures and video were finished within weeks of our wedding and we couldn't be happier with how they turned out.
We would definitely recommend Yellow House Images. Andrew and his crew are professional, fun and great to work with!

Profile Picture Teal, 2/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Andrew's service was top notch - he knew what we wanted better than we did. He helped us plan in advance for how pictures would work the whole day of the wedding. Then during the day, he did a great job of capturing every moment, but never seeming intrusive. And all the pictures came out great. I couldn't ask for anything better.

Profile Picture Dave, 8/16/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Andrew's unique perspectives brought a wonderful touch of creativity to our wedding photographs and videography. His professionalism and talent shine in his work and we couldn't have asked for a better experience. I highly recommend Yellow House and would use them again in a heart beat.

Profile Picture Pete, 10/5/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

The Yellow House crew do an amazing job capturing and preserving a moment in time for their clients. They have a unique talent, and their creativity brings out the true essence of any subject, in images that will stand the test of time. I'd recommend them for any occasion that deserves the very best.

Profile Picture Ionny, 7/7/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Wonderful job - very professional, timely, and produced beautiful photos.

Profile Picture Dave, 6/18/11, 1 Review