Yellow House Images Reviews

25 Yellow House Images Reviews
  • Sandra

Sandra Lee · Married on 10/07/2018

Thank you Andrew!

Andrew and his team were just awesome! We knew from our first meeting that we wanted him to photograph and video our wedding. He and his team were professional and friendly throughout the entire wedding and we loved how our engagement photos came out! We can't recommend them enough!

Lauren · Married on 09/29/2018

Yellow House Images were remarkable photographers! They were very friendly, professional, well-equipped, understanding and most of all compassionate. They are very unobtrusive and almost unnoticeable after the wedding party photos are done. They have a great eye for background and capturing the most beautiful scenes at the venue as well as beautiful candidates of the bride and groom. More importantly, the pictures came out great and are not all just boring shots. Creative ones too! Very well done.

• Talia

Talia A Polino · Married on 09/28/2018

In love with our photos!

Where do I even begin...? From the moment we met with Andrew in the lobby of Danfords Hotel, where we would hold our wedding 5 months later, we both felt a tremendous sense of confidence and ease. There'd be no doubt we would be thrilled to have Andrew spend our wedding day with us, and that we would absolutely love our wedding pictures. As a wedding planner myself, I have worked with so many photographers over the years, and cannot sing my praises high enough for the comfort we had with Andrew, the confidence in his work, and the stunning images we have received. Stopping looking at photographers and book Yellow House Images!

Yellow House Images 1
    Yellow House Images 2
    Yellow House Images 3
    Yellow House Images 4
    Yellow House Images 5

Karen · Married on 09/14/2018

Yellow House
    I can’t recommend Andrew and his team highly enough. Andrew traveled with us to Newport for our wedding this past weekend. From the first day we met him we knew we wanted to hire him, and boy were we right in our decision. He was an absolute pleasure to work with and a total professional. The preview photos that he has shared with us already are absolutely stunning. Every angle, every detail and you never even knew he and his team were there doing it all. They spent the whole day with us and we had a lot of laughs with them too. His pictures were so incredible that the staff at our venue asked me to send them to them as well. He also took some pictures at our rehearsal the night before (not something we asked him to do) and they are priceless! We can’t wait to see the rest and the video! There aren’t enough frames to capture all of the amazing photos. Thank you so much Andrew!

Lauren M · Married on 07/14/2018

Easy & Great Product!

Andrew was very easy and professional to deal with. On our wedding day, he blended into the crowd seamlessly and got such wonderful footage on film. The drone is also such a unique touch. Would definitely recommend to others!

Katie · Married on 06/30/2018

Everything about Yellow House Images was amazing, from our very first meeting with Andrew! He was not available the day of our wedding, however he had the photographer and videographer at that first meeting for us to sit down with (something other photography places did not let us do). Teddy, John, Rob, and Tim all made every part of our wedding amazing! They made us comfortable the whole day! We loved how they took so many candid, unposed shots. They were all amazing to work with and I’d highly recommend them to anyone looking for photographers!

Caitlin · Married on 06/09/2018

We can’t thank Andrew enough for capturing all the beautiful moments during our wedding. Not only was he our photographer but was a great advisor for me and my husband during our wedding. He is unbelievable and the pictures are evidence to show.

We would highly recommend him and are so happy we found him!

Yellow House Images 6
    Yellow House Images 7

Christine · Married on 08/12/2017

WE JUST GOT OUR WEDDING VIDEO BACK and have watched it every night so far. Every time it's made me cry. Yellow House Images shot so much raw footage inconspicuously, we honestly had no idea during the wedding that they were even there but ended up with a video with perfectly spliced emotion and images. I think their cinematography should win an Oscar! Captured all the important moments and juxtaposed it with an eye for emotion so deft it took my breath away, again and again. Especially loved -- the music, the time-lapse images throughout the night, the getting ready montages, the father/daughter dance juxtaposed with the mother/son dance, the cake cutting, the bride and groom walk alone, the dancing, everything, . No stone went unturned here. THANK YOU YELLOW HOUSE IMAGES!

Great Engagement Shoot on the North Fork. Multiple locations and easy to work with

Kelly · Married on 09/17/2016

We just got our pictures back and we could not be happier! Andrew and his team did such an incredible job with our wedding day, he captured all our special moments so well that i know when we look at the pics in 40 years, we will still be able to look at them and they will remind us of how we actually felt in those moments. I haven't gotten my video back yet but after getting my pictures back i have no doubt that the video will be just as exceptional if not even better. They exceeded our expectations and captured all the important moments with originality and ingenuity. Since the wedding, I have received a ton of compliments about their professionalism and how "non-wedding photo ish" they were....and that is an amazing compliment ( at least to me it is) I highly, highly recommend them - there are a lot of wedding photographers out there, but if you're looking for photo journalistic then you will not regret choosing Yellow House!

Tim · Married on 06/18/2016

Hiring Yellow House Images was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. They are the closest thing you’ll get to having Spielberg document your wedding. They assigned us John, Ted, Aaron, and Corey. These are top notch artists and award winning photojournalists. Andrew was spot-on in understanding what we were looking for and matching the right photographers to our personalities. The day of the wedding was like having our best friends work the photos and video, except unlike them, they actually knew what they were doing .
    We actually had two weddings in one day. A western ceremony at night, and a traditional Vietnamese ceremony in the morning. If you have been in this situation, then you know how delicate cultural ceremonies can be. They captured and worked the ceremony flawlessly and my in-laws couldn’t be happier . The only negative I can think of is that these guys aren’t cheap, but then again you get what you pay for. Make sure not to wait too long as these guys get booked quick.

Lauren · Married on 07/26/2015

Andrew and his crew are FANTASTIC! When we met, he listened to exactly what I wanted and he delivered! The pictures a stunning! They look like they could have been in a magazine! I wish I could give them more than 5 stars. You will not be disappointed!! He did the photography, videography, and had a drone fly over for areal view pictures as well! AMAZING!

Katie · Married on 06/20/2015

I could not be more than thrilled with the photographs Yellow House Images took at my wedding. They are stunning, unique and so full of life and expression. My wedding day was a complete blur, Andrew and his team captured moments so rare that I feel I can experience my wedding all over again with every guest as I look through the images for the 100th time. When I met with Andrew and Kathy they were attentive and professional but very welcoming. I actually gave them no direction and said to just have fun with it, I can not believe the photographs Andrew and his team came up with. They don't just take the typical photographs one would assume but go above and beyond, if you trust Yellow House Images to do their thing on top of any requests you may have I promise satisfaction.

Marlene · Married on 06/13/2015

We cannot say enough positive things about Andrew and his team! They were flexible, helpful and attentive to every detail. We were blessed with a beautiful day including a gorgeous sunset and you could tell Andrew was ecstatic to be able to capture such awesome pictures.
    Finding a photographer was the second task we tackled in the wedding planning because it was something that was very important to us. As soon as we met with Andrew and his wife, Kathy, we knew we didn't have to look any further. There were many things that attracted us to Andrew and one of them was the fact that he has a different eye than most "run of the mill" wedding photographers. We could tell that he was going to deliver the product that we had in mind.
    We explained to them during our first meeting that we weren't really interested in doing an engagement shoot and/or save the dates. (We were trying to eliminate costs at all angles.) He completely understood and offered a family shoot instead considering we had a 7 month old at the time of our meeting. For this shoot, I couldn't shake the thought of doing it in the snow in the dead of winter; he and Kathy were totally on board and was excited to do something different. With the wind chill that day, it must have been close to 20 degrees. However, Andrew and Kathy toughed it out and captured some of the best photos I have ever seen. They were beyond what I had pictured.

The wedding was no different. We had a very laid back, casual wedding on the water in Sayville. Andrew was such a huge help with everything, not just photographing. He got some awesome shots but also understood when it was time for us to just enjoy our guests.
    Sorry for the long review; I don't usually leave reviews, good or bad. But, I couldn't pass the opportunity to share the amazing experience we had with Yellow House Images. I HIGHLY recommend any bride to at least meet with Andrew and I know you will be pleased from the first date.

Bianca · Married on 05/30/2015

I highly recommend Yellow House Images. After sharing a few images, nearly everyone asks who my photographer was and I am happy to share Andrew’s name.

Alison · Married on 05/02/2015

Andrew did our engagement photos and wedding videography - both were stunning and better than we could have imagined. He is quick to reply and is accommodating. We discussed our vision and style with him, and he ran with it and did an amazing job. He is easy to work with, is calm and collected, and makes you feel comfortable (not stressed or rushed).

Teal · Married on 02/28/2015

My husband and I just recently got married in February in Stony Brook, NY. From the time we got engaged through planning our wedding we knew that Yellow House Images would be photographing and videoing our special day. We had seen Andrew and Kathy's work through mutual friends and social media and knew that their style was exactly what we were looking for. We were looking for a unique way of capturing our engagement and wedding day and they did just that. Not only are they a super fun couple to work with but they are detailed oriented and willing to do whatever it is to get the "perfect shot".
    After attending numerous weddings together, my husband and I always felt that most photographers were always in your face or blinding the couple with lights but Andrew and Kathy were the exact opposite. We enjoyed or day without even noticing they were there and loved that our pictures caught the most candid moments between us, our family and friends. Our pictures and video were finished within weeks of our wedding and we couldn't be happier with how they turned out.
    We would definitely recommend Yellow House Images. Andrew and his crew are professional, fun and great to work with!

Andrew's service was top notch - he knew what we wanted better than we did. He helped us plan in advance for how pictures would work the whole day of the wedding. Then during the day, he did a great job of capturing every moment, but never seeming intrusive. And all the pictures came out great. I couldn't ask for anything better.

Pete · Married on 10/05/2012

Andrew's unique perspectives brought a wonderful touch of creativity to our wedding photographs and videography. His professionalism and talent shine in his work and we couldn't have asked for a better experience. I highly recommend Yellow House and would use them again in a heart beat.

• I

Ionny · Married on 07/07/2012

The Yellow House crew do an amazing job capturing and preserving a moment in time for their clients. They have a unique talent, and their creativity brings out the true essence of any subject, in images that will stand the test of time. I'd recommend them for any occasion that deserves the very best.

Dave · Married on 06/18/2011

Wonderful job - very professional, timely, and produced beautiful photos.

Jacqueline · event on: 12/24/2014

Kathy and Andrew have taken so many of our family pictures. From our maternity shoot to birth announcements to first birthday pictures! They take beautiful and unique pictures that never fail to collect a WOW from friends and family.

They are incredibly creative and keep it casual and comfortable which comes threw in the pictures themselves.

I would highly recommend them

Jacki · event on: 12/24/2014

Kathy and Andrew have taken several of our family pictures. From our maternity shoot to birth announcements and first birthday pictures.They take beautiful, unique photos that never fail to collect a WOW from friends and family.

Both Kathy and Andrew are really creative and make it really easy to feel comfortable with them.

I would highly recommend them!

Eric · Married on 05/12/2018

Andrew and his team did a fantastic job on our wedding photos and video, and our engagement photos too! I'm so glad we went with them, and highly recommend them to anyone who wants beautiful, not overly-posed photos and a low-stress experience. We initially met with Andrew because I was super impressed with the sample photos on his website. He is awesome at taking shots that show real emotion. Andrew was also the best to work with because he is super laid back and put everyone at ease. It was important for me to have an unobtrusive photographer who wouldn't take away from the wedding experience on the day of, and Andrew did a perfect job! Having Andrew photograph you is not annoying or stressful at all -- it's actually fun. Andrew also recommended the locations we used for our wedding and engagement shoots, and both places came out looking so pretty in the photos and were exactly what I wanted. We had a great experience with Yellow House Images and love our photos and video!

Lois · event on: 03/16/2013

Yellow House Images did a FABULOUS job with videography and photography of my son's bar mitzvah. I was thrilled with the creativity and quality of the images. The video footage was relevant and fun, and was also beautifully edited into a priceless snapshot of our special day. Thank you Yellow House Images for giving us such amazing documentation of memories that we will treasure forever!!