Yelena Tsioma Photography Reviews

52 | Meridian, ID

52 Reviews for Yelena Tsioma Photography

Micah Lines · Getting married on 09/03/2021

Best Decision Ever

After looking at many photographers and trying to get in contact with them, Yelena was extremely responsive and easy to meet with. While she has many clients she makes you feel like you are the most important. Not only is she an amazing person to work with, her work is even better! She is the only photographer we are going to be using from here on out. I'm not exaggerating when I say that we will be planning out events around her availability.

Sent on 06/04/2020

Yelena Tsioma Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Micah, it means so much! I really appreciate your kind words! Looking forward to photographing your beautiful family in the future.
  • Vadim

Vadim V. Chesnokov · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Our amazing wedding photography experience with Yelena.

Yelena (and Vlad) have been a joy to work with. Their personalities and good attitude made our wedding day that much more enjoyable. Yelena's work is phenomenal. We couldn’t be more satisfied with our pictures and wedding album. Our photos turned out to be breathtakingly beautiful and we are looking forward to sharing them with our friends and family! Yelena did a good job listening to us, fulfilling our requests, and was the fastest photographer we’ve encountered to present us with the finished product. We definitely would recommend her to anyone looking for above-average photography.

Sent on 01/29/2020
  • Cherry

Cherry Creek Events · Getting married on 11/04/2020

Not people with nice cameras, but true artists

Yelena's artistry with her photos will leave you breathless! She doesn't simply capture an image, she captures a moment encompassing the emotion of the memory. Working with Yelena and Vlad is truly an honor. They are sweet, engaging, and so fun!

Sent on 05/08/2019
  • Latasha

Latasha Lupercio · Married on 04/10/2020

Beautiful Wedding Photos!

We used Yelena and her husband as our wedding photographers and we had such a great experience working with them. They worked with us and adjusted the original plans when Covid-19 majorly changed our wedding plans, and gave us AMAZING photos. We loved working with them both and would highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/05/2020

Yelena Tsioma Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Latasha! We are so glad that it all worked out, everything was so beautiful! Thank you for the opportunity to capture your love story!
  • Michelle

Michelle Lines · Married on 03/21/2020

Best Experience Ever!

Yelena and Vlad were simply incredible to work with! They do incredible work, are amazing to work with and have the best work ethics/professionalism that you could ask for!! We plan to schedule with them for all our future photography needs- my family is planning on it too!

Sent on 06/03/2020

Yelena Tsioma Photography's reply:

Aww, thank you so much Michelle! We loved working with you guys and are very excited to have a chance to photograph your beautiful family again!
  • Carhys

Carhys Davies · Married on 01/01/2020

Absolutely adore working with Yelena and Vlad!!

Our wedding and trash the dress shoots were a blast, hike and all! The photos are fantastic. Highly recommend working with them, they are amazing. Tend to think I look stiff and awkward in pictures, not theirs. They are great at making sure you're comfortable.
    So glad I remembered their work from my sisters wedding so I knew who I wanted to ask first. Yelena was always willing to talk about what we were wanting for our images and work towards our goal.

Sent on 01/29/2020
  • Paige

Paige · Married on 08/31/2019

Yelena and Vlad are point-blank AMAZING!!

Yelena and Vlad are point-blank amazing!! This couple is so dedicated to making your day amazing and made my husband and I so loved on our wedding day. Yelena and Vlad are so lovely to work with and be around. Yelena and Vlad took our engagement pictures, wedding pictures, and they were available to meet multiple times before the big day. I love their creativity and dedication to get the perfect shot! We got a very rare picture with the milkyway and it turned out AMAZING! I cannot wait to work with Yelena and Vlad again when our family grows :) I cannot thank Yelena and Vlad enough. You will be making the best decision to hire Yelena and Vlad for any occasion. I am more than happy with our engagement and wedding pictures and I cannot wait to feature them in our home.

Sent on 10/18/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Farnsworth · Married on 07/07/2019

Wedding photography

Yelena and her husband captures everything important to us on our wedding day and made the whole process easy! We would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/29/2019
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 11/02/2018

Engagement & wedding photos

Yelena and Vlad were amazing! I've recommended them now to several friends and received raving reviews over our wedding album!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Yelena Tsioma Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting us to be your wedding photographers. It was such a beautiful and fun wedding!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/13/2018

100x YES! Yelena was our best decision for our wedding!

How do you capture one of your biggest and special days in your life? Booking with Yelena ans Vlad as our photographers for our wedding was one of the best and easiest decisions of our wedding planning. In fact, when we started planning they were the first ones we got to check off our list. It's really a no brainer. The quality and talent that you get compared to the price is really a steal! Yelena and Vlad truly know how to capture a love story and that's what she did for my husband and I. Not only do you have the choice of photos on a usb drive or cd but you can also get prints and canvas and the most amazing wedding album ever to display and share with family and friends. When we started getting photo teasers, our friends and family commented how great they are. We are saying this because Yelena and Vlad are very good at what they do. They are so responsive and take the time to answer all your questions. When you meet with them, you are open to many wonderful options and are not limited in the style or design that you want. Yelena and Vlad are up to date with the latest trends and photography styles too! Not only are they talented but they are extremely kind, professional and personable! They both have an artists eye and you can see it in their amazing work. Everyone at our wedding mentioned how nice and great they are! We have been married 3 months now and it is truly a treat to look at the photos of our day. They captured every single important moment to perfection. When you book with Yelena and Vlad, you will be so glad you did. So worth it!

Sent on 01/19/2019
  • Bailee

Bailee · Married on 09/08/2018

Seamless and Stress free

Yelena Tsioma Photography is seriously the best! My now husband and I had NO idea where to start with wedding planning except for getting a good photographer. We lucked out with this duo because they were so helpful with their advice and experience and helped us plan a beautiful day. They took the time to get to know us and figure out just what we wanted in our pictures. On the day of the wedding my wardrobe had a slight issue and Yelena came in as the MVP and helped get us back on track. All while still capturing precious moments. They have a wonderful eye for love and capture every moment. The most important thing to me was getting pictures that I could look back on and never get tired of. They gave me that and more!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Angela · Married on 08/31/2018

Amazing work!

Yelena Tsioma Photography was amazing, no regrets! They made sure to capture all of the perfect moments on our wedding day. On our second day shoot they went out of their way to make sure our pictures turned out amazing. I for sure recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Lily Martsinyuk · Married on 08/18/2018

Wonderful experience!

I'm so happy we chose Yelena Tsioma Photography! They did such a wonderful job and were very patient with us! I love our photos and the album turned out so beautiful. They go out of their way to be sure your photos turn out special and they capture the best moments!
    P.S. Consider doing a second day shoot, so worth it! :)

Sent on 04/30/2019

Yelena Tsioma Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Lilly! We had so much fun working with you guys! I really happy that you guys decided to add a second day, Stanley is an incredible place for pictures!
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Flynn · Married on 08/11/2018

Amazing photographers!

Yelena and Vladimir were absolutely fantastic to work with! If it was possible to give more than 5 stars, I would. They did our engagement and wedding photos, and it was a wonderful experience. They are so fun, creative, laid back, professional and great at communicating! We have some amazing wedding photos we will cherish forever, and our friends and family have all commented on how great our photographers were and how beautiful our pictures are. We are excited to work with them again!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Breanna · Married on 06/23/2018

Yelena and Vlad where the most amazing team we could have ever asked for! They were so kind and professional through our engagement photos, the wedding, and everything after. We are beyond excited about how all of our photos turned out. For our engagement shoot we wanted snow and the outdoors. They were so fun during our shoot! We got in the snow next to a river, took photos near a canyon, and they were so happy and encouraging the whole time. Yelena was good at telling us how to pose because we had never done a photo shoot before and didn't know what we were doing. They both made us feel so comfortable during the whole process. During the wedding day they worked around our schedule and were great at communicating with everyone. Having both of them there is really helpful because she could get photos of the girls getting ready and he got photos of the guys. They work as a team very well. She even got up on his shoulders to get a higher angle. Everyone we know keeps telling us our photos look spectacular and look like they are from a magazine. The prices for the packages were very cheap for everything that was included! We looked at multiple other photographers and they had half of things for double the price. We just can't express enough how happy we are with everything they did for us!!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Erika · Married on 06/16/2018

The best photographer out there!

Our wedding photos were amazing! Yelena and Vlad did an incredible job capturing our big day. It was extremely difficult to pick our favorites for printing as all of them were awesome! Both Yelena and Vlad are a pleasure to work with and extremely professional. You will not be disappointed by choosing them for any type of photo shoot you need.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Kirsten · Married on 06/02/2018

I had a 5 star experience with Yelena and Vlad. There is nothing more crucial to planning a wedding than the pictures to cherish and share for decades to come. The value you receive when working with Yelena is bar-none. I wasn't expecting the kind of service and above and beyond details would be possible in my price range, yet I was constantly floored by what they brought to the table. You will not regret booking them for your big day. I am beyond thrilled with our top-notch quality engagement and wedding pictures that will stand the test of time.

And if you're not convinced yet, they will do ANYTHING to get the perfect shot. Yelena climbed on top of Vlad's shoulders for us! Also, if you have a dog as part of your pictures at all, Yelena is a dog whisperer.

Sent on 08/28/2018

Rina · Married on 05/12/2018

She's the best photographer! Super easy going, sets up the poses. Makes it fun. The quality is crazy good. She is my photographer for life ! PHENOMENAL!!!! 10 out of 10.

Sent on 08/16/2018

Katie · Married on 12/02/2017

I can't say enough good things about Yelena and Vlad. They took our engagement photos and wedding photos. They were the most professional wedding vendors we worked with by far. They are very good at what they do and we are in love with all of our pictures. Any questions we had were answered right away and we were always kept in the loop. The two of them are the kindest and most respectful people we've ever met. I would recommend them to everyone. Please consider them for your photography needs. They are amazing and you won't be disappointed in their work.

Sent on 08/20/2018

Vera · Married on 11/04/2017

They were very friendly and fun to work with. We love our pictures!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Shelby · Married on 10/28/2017

We had the best experience with Yelena and Vladimir! I would recommend them to any of my best friends/family. They were responsive, professional, and so fun to work with! It was evident that they truly love what they do. We never felt rushed or like we were on the clock at all. They helped us feel comfortable and at ease, and had some of the best ideas for shots. Both Yelena and Vladimir take photos so you end up with an excellent selection of pictures. Not only were they amazing to work with the day of our wedding, but they went up to our location a couple of weeks ahead of time to scout it out. Hands down the best experience and value we could have found, and our photos are breathtaking!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Katie · Married on 10/21/2017

Wow! Yelena and Vlad are AWESOME! These two were so great, I don't even know what to say! First off - their work is fantastic. They're able to create beautiful, artistic photographs as well as traditional wedding photos for your parents. We desperately wanted to go outside for our wedding, but it ended up rain/snowing all day long. They helped us make the most of the situation, and we ended up with some absolutely beautiful shots that couldn't have happened if the weather was perfect. These two have wonderful, fun, caring personalities. When it started snowing during our photo shoot, Yelena immediately gave me her coat off her back, then Vlad gave his to Yelena. It was so sweet, and these two really work hard to give you the best wedding photos possible. I know that I'll be hiring them again in the future for various photo shoots.

Yelena also helped me do a tasteful boudoir shoot a few months before the wedding, and kept it a secret from my groom the entire time. It was so fun! I highly recommend the boudoir shoot - it's a huge confidence boost and makes a great wedding gift for your husband.

Sent on 10/26/2017

Jennifer · Married on 09/16/2017

My pictures were absolutely beautiful. I chose very difficult, low-light, indoor venues, and the work Yelena did was breathtaking. Yelena captured every moment that mattered, which was exactly what I’d hoped for.

On top of the exceptional outcome, the process was professional and fun. Yelena and her husband Vlad are fantastic partners who put so much thought and effort into their work. Their packages and contract stipulations are clear and fair – and their pricing is great for the high-quality work they produce. They had scouted every location prior to the big day and knew exactly what would work. They also were open to ideas and found great additional shots on-the-fly. They were tremendously dedicated to making the process as enjoyable as possible, which is very important given the marathon nature of most wedding day picture sessions.

Finally, I cannot say enough good things about the way Yelena delivers her work. From the editing of the images, to the ease of the initial digital review process, to the creation of the album, to the beautiful, above-and-beyond way she presents you with the final product, Yelena is exactly what anyone is looking for in a wedding photographer.

Sent on 04/25/2018

Tanya · Married on 09/01/2017

Yelena is awesome! We drove down from Portland to do our engagement shoot with her in Idaho and had such a blast. She and her husband Vladimir make such an awesome team, coming up with creative ideas and poses, and they were open to all our crazy ideas like sitting on a cliff and doing a night shoot with the stars. We had so much fun with them. She has a variety of packages ranging from 2k and higher depending on what you want and she met the edited picture deadlines that she gave me. It was well worth the drive to Idaho, cannot wait for them to shoot our wedding in a few weeks!!

Sent on 08/13/2017

M · Married on 08/12/2017

The best experience I have ever had with a photographer. After doing a lot of research of photographers for my wedding, Yelena Tsioma Photography was the best price with the MOST to offer in their package. My package even came with an engagement session photo shoot, in which they quickly gave me my edited photos back so I could send out Save the Dates. For the wedding, Yelena was always willing to meet with me instead of talking over the phone. I am a more visual person and wanted to meet in person to see examples, etc. She was always more than happy to do this and met me close to my house. Her husband is also phenomenal and so easy to work with. Both Yelena and Vladimir were extremely professional, on time, easy to work with, patient and extremely quick turn around. Some of my friends even asked me if they travel to California because they want to book them for their wedding!! Thank you Yelena and Vlad for everything! We are in love with every photo and our album.

Sent on 12/31/2017