Yeattes Productions Reviews

52 | Richmond, VA

52 Reviews for Yeattes Productions

Gabriella U. · Getting married on 03/09/2022

Look no further!

If you are debating about whether or not to hire a videographer for your wedding, PLEASE DO IT. And once you decide that you are going to hire a videographer, look no further and work with Yeattes Productions. When initially planning our wedding, we were unsure about making the leap to hire a videographer, but looking back, this decision was the right one. The day goes by so quickly - which sounds trite, but it's true. Mark and his team helped capture the best parts of our day so we can relive the moments over and over again. We are able to relive these experiences not only with each other, but share them with family members who were unable to attend our wedding due to COVID. Mark and Neariah went out of their way to find beautiful backdrops for our wedding video. They effortlessly communicated with each other to make sure that each shot was captured. They guided us, our bridal party, and family members and made the whole process easy! When we had to reschedule our wedding due to COVID, Mark was very flexible and worked with us as well. I cannot say enough about Yeattes Productions and how they make an effort to personalize each couple's experience. Their artistry is unmatched and I would recommend their services to ANYONE

Sent on 03/22/2021

Catherine C. · Getting married on 01/01/2022

Loved our experience!

We absolutely loved working with Mark! He made our wedding video so beautifully executed. Everything through his communication to day of shooting and the final video was amazing! I cannot recommend him enough, especially being in the wedding industry!

Sent on 01/20/2021

Mk · Getting married on 11/12/2021

Beautiful Wedding Video that Really Captured "Us", Excellent Service, Friendly and Professional Videographer

Mark created a stunning video that reflected who we are as a couple and all the highlights of our special day. Mark was also a pleasure to work with both on the day (capturing everything without being intrusive) and afterwards (responding to special requests to create additional films). I couldn't recommend him more highly!

Sent on 02/13/2021
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/17/2020

Amazing Videographer

It was an amazing experience working with Yeattes Productions as they made our wedding day one to remember for a lifetime! I would recommend their services to anyone looking for a professional wedding videographer. It was one of the most seamless parts of our wedding as it should be.

Sent on 01/30/2021

Patty R. · Married on 10/10/2020

Wedding Videos!

We very much enjoyed working with Mark and his team. They were very kind and flexible with us on our wedding day. The quality of their work was amazing too. I am so glad that we have the videos that they created so that we can relive our special day over and over again!

Sent on 01/20/2021
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin B. · Married on 09/05/2020

Such a dream to work with!

From the first call with Mark, I knew we had to work with him! He is so calm and professional! Fast forward to the day of- we had the pandemic to deal with with and being the first wedding in a new space at an old staple venue in Richmond! Mark and Neariah we loved to work with! They were amazing!! We instantly felt comfortable with them! Some weddings, the videographers and photographers can feel "in the way" that was certainly not the case! They were always perfectly in the background. It took no time at all to get our videos- and they were breathtaking!!! They capture the spirit and love of the day so perfectly! A couple weeks later- an amazing flash drive shows up (it is the prettiest one I have ever seen). We love that we have these forever to remember our day (9/5/20)! Thank you so much Mark and Neariah!!!

Sent on 02/19/2021

Jade L. · Married on 08/16/2020

Wonderful Experience

Mark is so easy to work with, our film turned out better than we imagined and we could not be happier!
    Yeattes Productions is fairly priced, flexible and video turn around time is short!

Sent on 11/29/2020

Rachel M. · Married on 02/12/2020

Mark is the BEST!

I can't say enough good things about Mark and Yeattes Productions. He was so personable, friendly, easy to work with and such a professional. Our wedding video captures my husband and I perfectly, and we are thrilled with the quality of it. Mark is AWESOME, I highly recommend working with him!!

Sent on 03/10/2020

Rachel M. · Married on 02/12/2020

Mark is the BEST!

My husband and I had the best experience working with Mark. He made everything so easy and perfectly tailored to what we wanted. He not only captured our wedding perfectly, but he captured our vibe, essence and love in the videos. We are thrilled with our videos and would highly recommend Mark to anyone!!

Sent on 05/27/2020
  • Diane

Diane · Married on 10/19/2019

Incredible!

Mark was recommended to be by my wedding planner and I'm so happy we found Yeattes Productions. I was immediately so impressed with his work! Not only was he talented but it was such a pleasure to work with him and Neariah. He was thoughtful and helped me develop a vision for what I wanted - and at the same time I knew I could leave everything in his hands and he would capture our day perfectly. Our wedding video is something I will forever treasure...he managed to capture the day so perfectly. On our wedding day he was so professional and thoughtful. I was so impressed with the final product and how he brought everything together. Truly amazing work - you need him for your wedding day!

Sent on 04/21/2020

Nora · Married on 10/08/2019

Highly Recommend!

Yeattes Productions was the perfect choice! Mark was incredible to work with from the beginning. He answered all of our questions at the beginning of the hiring process, and we had a check-in about a week before the wedding. He was very responsive and professional, and gave us some great ideas for shots that we could get. He was very punctual on our wedding day, and is very flexible and personable. He and Neariah's easy-going nature helped us to feel very at ease and kept us laughing, and we didn't even notice they were there after a while (neither did our guests!) We got our videos (highlights, ceremony, reception) back about a month and a half after the wedding and love them! We had one request for a change to the highlight video and Mark was kind and accommodating to make the edit. We are so happy that we got a videographer for our wedding and especially that we hired Yeattes Productions!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Kristin

Kristin R. · Married on 10/05/2019

Well worth it

We are now a few months out from our wedding and I can honestly say I have watched our highlights video at least 30 times. And have showed it to everyone who is willing to give me 4 minutes of their time. I was initially worried that having both a photographer and videographer would be intrusive, but they blended in so seamlessly at our wedding and did such an excellent job I would recommend them to anyone. Having a video really brings the wedding to life over and over again. It is so sweet to hear our vows and see our friends dancing. It really is priceless to have that.

Sent on 02/15/2020
  • Veronica

Veronica · Married on 07/05/2019

Made it so EASY!!

Oh this team!!!!! They were my favoriteeee. I can't even put in words how calm, kind, and super super professional they were. They were so creative and the outcome is proof. My wedding was a bit harder to do a video since it was all in a different language and they didn't always have a translator with them every second of the day. But they were so cool about it all that it put me at ease!! I think I have watched my highlight video about 100 times and I still cry. What an amazing job!!!!

Seriously, you will not regret picking this dream team!! So attentive and the quality of work is nothing but amazing.

Sent on 11/15/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 06/15/2019

One of the Best Decisions for the Big Day!

We almost didn't get a videographer for the wedding day and I am so glad we found Yeattes Productions! Mark was so easy to get in contact with from the start, always answering my emails, phone calls or text messages within minutes. On the day of, he and Neariah worked so professionally and smoothly with my photographer to get the best shots. When we got our videos back, I couldn't have been happier. We received a highlights video, footage of the ceremony and reception and were all amazing!

-Sam

Sent on 09/15/2019

Alyson · Married on 06/01/2019

Expert, Modern Wedding Videographer!

Mark was excellent to work with on our wedding video before, during and after our big day! He delivered our videos promptly and made the edits I requested in a timely fashion as well. I would definitely recommend Mark and his team to any one!

Sent on 02/04/2020

Allison G. · Married on 05/17/2019

Truly magical!

Absolutely stunning! Mark was absolutely amazing. My husband and I are SO GLAD we hired Yeattes Production to capture our wedding day. When watching the videos, we are able to relive our day...and that’s exactly what we wanted. We wanted to feel those same emotions through watching our videos. Mark is personable, easy going and responsive. He answered all of our questions so promptly. He listened to our wants and needs and also gave his advice. Our video truly is a reflection of our love. I would 100% recommend Yeattes Production!

Sent on 07/21/2019
  • Allison

Allison P. · Married on 04/13/2019

Truly Amazing!

Mark is truly amazing! He was easy to get in touch with prior to the wedding and always quickly answered any questions I had. We are so thankful we made the decision to hire Mark for our special day. Mark & Neariah (second shooter) were kind, friendly, and wonderful the day of our Wedding. It has been amazing to watch our ceremony, reception, and wedding highlight videos. Trust me, the day will go by so quickly, these memories you can now watch forever. Thank you both for everything!

Sent on 07/21/2019

Lisa · Married on 11/17/2018

Mother of the Bride

Mark was a joy to work with from the first meeting!! He’s fun, energetic and very professional! He is now even shooting my nieces wedding! I cant wait to see the final product, highly recommend Mark for your event!!

Sent on 12/01/2018
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 11/17/2018

Absolutely amazing! Couldn’t be happier!!

Mark was absolutely amazing. We are so beyond happy we hired Yeattes Productions for our wedding!!! The videos are perfection and we can’t stop watching them. The way he puts everything together is truly magical, it all flows so perfectly and really let us relive our day by bringing it back to life. Since day one meeting Mark he was always so personable, flexible, easy going and responsive...we LOVE him! He listened to all of my wants and needs for our video and indecisiveness on song choices and was SO helpful and fun to work with! He was by far our favorite vendor!! He went the extra mile on our videos and we can’t thank him enough for all of his hard work and time put in. Truly magical! If you are looking to hire a videographer i would look no further and hire Yeattes Productions ASAP! They are THE best!!

Sent on 02/07/2019

Ryan · Married on 11/02/2018

One of the best decisions of our wedding day!

There are so many videographers to chose from that it can be overwhelming, however you will not need to look any further than Yeattes productions for your special day. Mark was such a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. He was so professional, timely, and really made sure our video was unique and catered to our style. Pictures are one thing, but having a video of your wedding day to be able to pull up whenever and wherever you want, it’s a no brainer. Our video turned out better than we could have ever imagined-still crying every time we watch! Highly recommend using Yeattes productions for any occasion, especially your wedding day. Thank you so much to Mark and his team for capturing the most beautiful moments from the best day of our lives, it wouldn’t have been the same without your masterpiece!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Cathleen A. · Married on 10/28/2018

Seamless and stress free!

I would absolutely recommend Yeattes Productions to anyone getting married! I am a very indecisive person so planning a wedding in general was very overwhelming with all of the decisions that needed to be made. Mark made the process very simple for us and I was able to trust any suggestion/ ideas he had for our wedding video. Our video turned out perfect.

Sent on 01/29/2019

Chloe · Married on 10/20/2018

Beyond incredible!

Mark Yeattes is fantastic! I am so thankful he was able to capture our special day. He could not have done a better job and truly captured every single intimate moment of our wedding day. He was extremely professional and also made us feel so comfortable! We received a beautiful highlight video and also full videos of our first look, ceremony and reception. The quality of the videos are outstanding. I asked him to add one thing to our highlight video and he did it within 24 hours! He worked extremely well with our photographer and wedding planner- truly a dream team! His communication is top notch and we could not have asked for a better experience! We are so grateful to be able to cherish these videos forever and also have the opportunity to show our future kiddos our special day! :)

You can view our highlight video along with others here to see his work - https://vimeo.com/308940636

Sent on 03/01/2019

Tara · Married on 09/22/2018

Lydia Mountain

Mark did a fantastic job for our wedding! The videos were so clear and crisp. We loved the highlight video, and our ceremony/reception videos!! I watched them an absurd amount of times, but they were just so beautiful that I couldn’t stop.

I would suggest getting the raw footage from the day - there are some real golden moments in the mini clips that Mark was able to capture.

Mark was so great to work with that it made the day that much easier. He also worked great with our photographer to get the shots they both needed. Mark seemed to go above and beyond, it is clear that videography/photography is a passion of his, and personally that is the kind of person I wanted to catch our day! So grateful that my husband and I will get to “relive” our wedding day for years to come!

Thanks, Mark!!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Melinda J. · Married on 08/10/2018

Yeattes Productions for the Win!

Mark and his team were incredible. Not only did they help capture our day, they were very easy to work with the day of the wedding and even anticipated how they could help things go smoothly- they didn't hesitate to offer the bride a ride to the venue when that detail hadn't been totally worked out!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Kirby · Married on 07/21/2018

Simply wonderful!!!

Mark is an absolutely amazing and talented videographer, and we were extremely impressed with how professional he and his coworker were. They both traveled two hours away to get to our wedding, and even showed up early! I was also impressed with how well he interacted with our photographer and venue although they had just met that day. I loved that he really listened to what we wanted and was able to offer advice when needed. There are not enough words to express how much we enjoyed and loved our video, and we can't thank him enough. He really captured all the special moments both big and small, and it is something we will cherish and look back on for years to come! So if you're looking for an amazing videographer don't even hesitate, because Mark is your guy!

Sent on 02/05/2019