Ye Olde Yardley Florist Reviews

9 Reviews for Ye Olde Yardley Florist

• stephanie

stephanie · Married on 10/20/2018

Highly Recommended!

Richard was the best to work with! He took his time during our consult and showed me different types of flowers that worked with my budget. He was one of the only florist who had a decent selection of flowers on site instead of me just imagining by a picture online. All of our flowers came out amazing! I was worried my bouquet would be too plain since I was working with a smaller budget, but Richard knocked it out of the park. It looked beautiful against my dress.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Kelly · Married on 10/06/2018

Noreen and Richard at Yardley Florist were amazing. They knew exactly what I wanted even when I didn't. My first consult with Noreen was so great, as she helped choose my floral arrangements with very little to go off of (which attests to how knowledgeable she is)! The flowers looked amazing and Richard was so helpful the week leading up to the wedding. It was truly perfect and I could not have been happier. Thank you all!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 09/09/2017

They did an absolutely oustandjng job on the flowers for the wedding! They were on time, looked exactly like I pictured and everything complimented them. Definitely recommend them!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Ye Olde Yardley Florist's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Elizabeth! It was our pleasure!!!

Jenna · Married on 10/10/2015

The Yardley Florist did an amazing job with the flowers for our wedding. We can’t thank them enough for making our wedding a day to remember. It was a pleasure to work with Laura and the rest of the staff. They were professional, detail-oriented, and they took the time to understand everything that we wanted for our wedding. We have used Yardley Florist for years and will continue to come back to them for all of our floral needs! I highly recommend them for any occasion.

Sent on 11/08/2015

Ye Olde Yardley Florist's reply:

It was our absolute pleasure Jenna!!! Everything was absolutely stunning and we had a great time bringing your vision to life!
    All the best!
    The Yardley Florist Wedding Team
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/03/2015

The flowers for our bridal party were absolutely gorgeous! I wouldn't even think of going to another florist.

Sent on 09/07/2015

Shirley · Married on 05/16/2015

Ye Olde Yardley Florist provided the bulk flowers for our wedding. Susan was eager to work with me and accommodated my needs. The flowers came in as promised and the quality was superior. The shoppes professionalism and caring atmosphere was evident every time I contacted them with questions.

Sent on 06/07/2015

Nikki · Married on 07/13/2013

Susan and the entire staff were great to work with. They really listened to what I wanted, guided me through the process and giving me great advice. The end result was picture perfect and better than what I envisioned! My guests couldn't stop talking about how beautiful the flowers were, and how they were "me," reflecting my taste and style.

Sent on 08/08/2013

rachel · Married on 06/09/2012

Yardley florist did a beautiful job. They flowers were so colorful and what we had discussed. Very easy to work with. I strongly recommend them.

Sent on 10/17/2012
  • Sandi

Sandi · Married on 04/19/2013

Our flowers were so beautiful. I could not stop smelling them at the ceremony. Everything looked beautiful and having the same arrangements at the reception saved us a great deal of money. We were so delighted!!!

Sent on 04/23/2013