YatesJewelers.com Reviews

4 | Modesto, CA

4 Reviews for YatesJewelers.com

juliet · Married on 03/26/2016

We went to Yates Jewelers with the mammoth task of selecting my engagement and wedding ring. I am so picky when it comes to jewelry (especially one as important as my wedding ring - something I will wear every single day!) and really needed a jeweler who not only was an expert in his field but also had the patience to deal with my perfectionism and indecisiveness. Ron and Mechelle Yates exceeded all of my expectations. They made me feel at ease with the whole process and supported my perfectionist type attitude. They understood my vision down to the tiniest detail and they brought it to life AND the whole experience was so exciting and fun! Such a relief!! I am elated with the final product and I'm so happy I get to wear an engagement ring and wedding band that I will adore and feel elated to wear every day. Besides choosing my husband - choosing Ron Yates as our jeweler was the best decision we made! I will be going to Yates Jewelers for all of my jewelry - they are now our family jeweler. Can't wait to purchase more gorgeous pieces from him in the future!!!

Sent on 01/27/2016

YatesJewelers.com's reply:

Thank you so much Juliet for letting us help you and Ian with your diamond rings. It is a privilege that we very much appreciate!
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 01/02/2016

Fiance bought my engagement ring here, and we bought our wedding bands here as well. They are always kind, helpful, and professional. We never felt rushed or pressured to purchase, but were always respected. My engagement ring and band are both from Parade (love it!). Gorgeous rings and good selection of men's bands. I would recommend Yates for gorgeous jewelry and friendly service. Thank you, Yates!

Sent on 01/20/2016

YatesJewelers.com's reply:

It was an absolute pleasure to help you guys Kristen! Thank you so much for the opportunity. - Ashton

Titanium Jewelry is a great place to go for wedding bands or engagement rings. My husband and I both got our rings from there. His ring was engraved with a beautiful hunting scenery and he loved the way it turned out.

Sent on 07/28/2014

YatesJewelers.com's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review sharing your experience with us. We're so glad you loved the customer service and your rings. Nothing could make us happier! ;)

Paul Sanscartier · Married on 04/20/1985

Integrity and honesty

Wanted to document the great insight and unbiased service I received from Ron Yates. After 35 years of marriage I am finally in a position where I can afford the stone I should have given to the love of my life when we got engaged. My quest started 5 months ago and after shopping the online diamond stores I was whoefully dissapointed in the experience. Finally I landed on a few worthy candidates. Even though I did not purchase the stone from Mr Yates, he was kind enough to offer his professional assessment in an unbiased and objective manner. His candor insight and time where greatly appreciated. Nice to find people in this business who still have integrity and do not compromise their values for self interest.

Sent on 03/15/2019