Yari More Latin Band Reviews

31 Reviews for Yari More Latin Band

1 User photo

Yari More Latin Band 1

Maria I. · Married on 06/23/2018

Yari Moré Latin Band was a hit at our wedding. He was very professional and played all of the songs we requested prior to the event, and more! The band had the crowd dancing the entire night, and the DJ he hired, was also top notch. My husband and I highly recommend Yari Moré Latin Band to anyone who wants a first rate Latin band that can also play great American dance hits for any event.

Yari More Latin Band 2
    Sent on 07/05/2018

Jilong · Married on 05/19/2018

Yari and his bad were the highlight of our wedding! Since the first time we contacted him, to our wedding day, he was simply awesome and professional. The whole planning process was extremely easy and fun! He was always available to answer our texts, emails, and phone calls. Yari accommodated all of our needs and requests. On the wedding day, his band was definitely was one of the best parts of our wedding. We had a very diverse crowd (Chinese, americans, Latinos etc. The United Nations!) and Yari was able to entertain and please everyone. I can't wait to have another party so that we can invite him and his band. His band and their music is something we will never forget! Our guests can't comment enough how great they were and they danced the night away! Thank you to Yari and his band for an unforgettable night!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Moises · Married on 03/17/2018

There is nothing I can say we would have wanted any different. This was a destination wedding for us and had only a few chances to speak to Yari, he always told us everything would be ok and he more than delivered. Yes the music and his band are exceptional but his professionalism and personal care to insure our day was special was exceptional. We highly recommend Yari and him and his band will forever share a special place in our hearts.

Sent on 07/11/2018

Victor · Married on 10/21/2017

WOW! Amazing! I could go on and on and even then words are not enough to explain how amazing Yari and his band performed at our wedding! Coming from someone who knows about music, they are too notch! Yari is an amazing singer and interacts with the crowd in a way that everyone is up and dancing. We truly appreciate his professionalism as that goes a long way. His wife is also an amazing singer and we cant thank them enough as the band made our wedding stand out more than anything. I cant wait for our 5yr anniversary so we can do it all over again and trust me, Yari More will be the first person we hire as no one can beat his music and entertainment. Thanks again Yari! Moments we will never forget!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Sonia · Married on 09/03/2017

They were amazing!! They had everyone on the dance floor. Yari & the female vocalist were awesome!! I could not ask for anything better, they performed excellent!! Love them, they made our night so special. Everyone is still talking about how wonderful the music was!!

Sent on 09/10/2017

Angie · Married on 09/04/2016

Yari More Latin Band was AMAZING! From the very beggining Yari was always very responsive and easy to work with. He also arranged for our DJ who was great as well. They accomodated to our venue (issues with indoor/outdoor use after a certain time) with ease and flexibility. I would recommend them to anyone. They had everyone on their feet dancing from the start to finish. They were the highlight of our reception. We received a lot of compliments and people asking who they were. We were more than pleased with their service!

Sent on 01/14/2017

Nancy · Married on 08/06/2016

Yari and his band were fabulous! Yari was easy to work with from the beginning, and he was extremely accommodating. Every single guest was dancing and having fun. Yari and his band know how to get the party started!

Sent on 01/05/2017

I hired this salsa band for a Friday wedding for solely a cocktail hour! It was by far one of the most memorable parts of my wedding! Everyone loved them and they were so professional and nice. My Family is Colombian and salsa is a BIG deal in my family! They all LOVED the music. This was worth every single cent!!!!

Sent on 01/12/2017

Ana · event on: 05/16/2015

We are 100% satisfied customers. Yari More and Band did an outstanding job in playing what we asked of them. It was the real deal!! Not only musically wise but entertainment wise. What a show they put together. Excellent singers.

Sent on 05/22/2015

Marisela · Married on 05/01/2015

Hired Yari More for 2 hours for my wedding early May. I was completely satisfied with the service provided, incredibly talented and professional. My guests danced the entire time the band was on and I received so many compliments as well. They really liven up the crowd, amazing! Worth every penny ($1,800). A+, Excellence, 5 Star all the way!!!

Sent on 05/23/2015

Mariana · Married on 04/11/2015

I don't even know where to begin. Yari and his band were AMAZING! From the minute the music started he had everyone on their feet and having a great time. Our guests couldn't stop talking about how much fun they had. And when Yari and his band needed to take a break his awesome DJ Tony made sure to keep the party going with all of his great music.
    Any couple that has ever planned a wedding knows how incredibly stressful it can be, but from the moment I booked Yari he was extremely helpful. He always made time to respond to all my texts and emails and was always offering suggestions to assure that all ran smoothly on our big day. Yari went above and beyond our expectations. Thanks to him our wedding was amazing!!! Great music and a great show put on by yari and his band. We couldn't have asked for anything more.

Sent on 05/23/2015

Yari More and Band were incredible! Thank you so much for making our wedding night such a fantastic party. The music was amazing, Yari really listened to our requests on keeping it lively salsa music. Yari and his band were great entertainers and really engaged our guests to get up and dance. Everyone was on the dance floor that night. Best decision we ever made was to have Yari play at our wedding. Highly recommend this group!

Sent on 11/04/2014

Karla · Married on 05/02/2014

Just had an incredible wedding on May the 2nd. I'm Greek and my wife is Mexican, so you can imagine what was going through my mind. At first I thought that this band might not cut it for my Greek crowd, well just the opposite. This band was so damn professional and entertaining. Yari was in control of the crowd and was so organized in the music ensemble. According to all my 200 guests, this band was able to play any type of music and cater to the room. It is important that a band can feel the crowd and play to their energy. We had the best time in our life, I felt like we couldn't stop dancing all night, so it was difficult to eat because the music was so good. There utube clips are nothing compared to how they sound live. It was a big band, filled with class! Yari is a true professional, and the value he gave us was far more than what we paid for. All the people at my wedding are still raving about the success of the music and the fun they brought along with it. We even had a dance competition with me and my wife that was hilarious and fun. I have to say, no matter what your taste in music, this is a cultural/musical success of a band. Cannot say enough, they were incredible! Thank You Yari, to you and all the very talented musicians. You guys made our wedding the talk of the town. I already have many of my guests asking about you guys for their event. Much Love from us, Sincerely, John & Karla

Sent on 06/15/2014

Susan · event on: 10/12/2013

Yari and his band were great, my mom's 50th wedding anniversary was super fun. Everyone had a blast and left really happy. Thank you Yari for bringing your enthusiasm, engaging my guests and for creating such a great environment for us!!!

I have to find another excuse for a party to bring you again :)

Sent on 10/22/2013
  • User3631030 · event on: 10/11/2013

Just an overall great band and an amazing performance. We had nothing but compliments from our guests regarding the band. I would definitely recommend Yari More to other individuals.

Sent on 10/25/2013

This is by far the best band we have seen in years

Sent on 07/23/2013
  • User3412586 · event on: 06/07/2013

Yari, was fantastic and I would use him again and again!!

Sent on 07/22/2013

Yari More Latin Band's reply:

Hello Tania thank you very much for your review, it's great.

David · Married on 04/27/2013

Yari More Latin Band was great. You literally get what you see on their website. Great interaction and great communication skills with our guests. Played a variety of music and had the party going at all times. They had all our guest entertained and smiling from beginning to end, completed our wedding to the fullest.

Sent on 05/01/2013

Ayde · Married on 09/29/2012

We were very excited to have a band at our wedding, we knew our guests were very diverse. From the first time we met with Yari we knew he would be the one, he was very professional, very easy to work with, and more importantly open to any of our request. Our night went flawlessly. We had every single person at the dance floor that night, and it did not stop!! The music he played was wonderful and very fun! He even rehearsed our first dance and played it for us live.... Yari, we want to express our gratitude to you, your wife, and your fabulous band. Your presentation and charisma at our wedding were magnificent, you made our wedding an absolute success! Everyone danced the night away, EVERYONE had a great time, we still here comments about it almost 5 months later. You are a great entertainer, keep up the good work.
    Luis & Ayde Merida

Sent on 02/28/2013

Matthew · Married on 09/22/2012

My wife and I were looking for a Salsa Orquestra for our wedding and happened to run across Yari More with a quick internet search. He had great reviews and we figured it was worth checking him out. Although he didn't have a public gig for us to meet him at, he was able to put in the effort to get us to listen to him at a private gig he had. From the first song we heard we were already dancing from the sidelines and when we saw his interaction with the "audience" it essentially sealed the deal. To be honest, we went a little over our budget to get him, however, he was worth more than we paid. At our wedding he showed up early to set-up and he and his group were on-time and looked great. He was able to arrange his sets so that he could emcee at the appropriate times, perform for others, and when his performers needed breaks, he was still able to DJ between sets with music that kept the party going. Although we arranged to have him only play until midnight, everyone enjoyed the music so much they ended up pooling some cash up on the spot to get he and his group to perform for an extra set and even after the band stopped, he played music (DJ) until he literally had to disconnect the last components of his audio system.

Now we just need another excuse to hire Yari!

Sent on 03/28/2013
  • W

Wendy · Married on 06/09/2012

This 10 piece Latin Orchestra was amazing! From first contact to our wedding day, Yari More provided us with the absolute best customer service. Any questions we had were answered in a timely manner.

The dance floor was the place to be at our wedding. There were no interruptions or technical difficulties. Yari took command of the stage and engaged the audience. I honestly can't even find the words to describe how truly exceptional our experience with Yari has been. If you are looking for professionalism, skilled musicians and a sound that will make your wedding unforgettable, Yari More is your man.

Sent on 06/24/2012

maria · Married on 09/17/2011

I searched for a band that would play for my wedding for 3 months. Beucase my husband is American and I'm Mexican I wanted a band that would play merengue, salsa and cumbias. I went to listen to Yari More Orquestra at coco palm and imediately knew they would be perfect. I talked to Yari and he was awesome. He said I can pick my songs but I was so busy with other wedding stuff and my business I didn't have the time to pick them out. Yari advised me it was no problem he would play some music and see how the crowd would react and play the kind of music everyone was dancing too.

Not only did everyone dance including my husband family who have never even heard of merengue or cumbias but they also said they had a blast at my wedding . It was the best disicion on hiring the band. I would totally hire them again.

Sent on 10/05/2011
  • Annie

Annie · Married on 09/02/2011

Wow what a great time everyone had. I had an Assyrain/Mexican wedding and very happy that even the Assyrian side got up to dance. Thank you Yari for help making my wedding the wedding of the year! Had soooo many compliments long after the wedding.

Sent on 10/06/2011

Blanca · Married on 09/25/2010

Yari More was amazing! Highly recommend for your wedding or event.
    He had everyone dancing all night!
    My guests are still talking about Yari and his band.

Sent on 10/14/2010

Hello Blanca and Eric.

I hope you guys are doing great!!

Thank you for your review I really appreciate it.

Sincerely,

Ana · Married on 06/05/2010

Yari More and his band were FANTASTIC!!! They livened our wedding up with their fun salsa music and got everybody dancing, even people I have never seen dance were dancing at our wedding because Yari got them too! I very much recommend having them play and would gladly have them play at another party for us again! They were also reasonably priced, professional, and flexible with what they needed to play at our wedding.

Sent on 06/12/2010

Hello Ana and Vince.

I really appreciate you testimonial. I hope to see you in one of our performaces.

Take care.