23 Reviews for Yamean Studios Films

Documentary (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Slideshow (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)

For close friends to not only be there for our 10 year vow renewal but also film AND officiate it for us, means the entire world. Our celebration was just this past weekend so even though we have yet to receive the final product- we KNOW it is going to be amazing. We have known Ben and Tasha for the past couple of years and have admired their work in that time. We knew we could have no one else film our day and were so honored that they agreed. On the day of, Ben, Tasha and CieCie took on roles above and beyond filming. Since we had a private ceremony, they helped us get ready and Ben took on the role of officiant. We didn’t worry about a thing on the day of and being photographers ourselves, we were so comfortable being on the other side of the camera. Because the day is now just a blur, we can’t wait to relive it with our film. Love you guys!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/26/18, 8 Reviews
0.5

Unreliable services. 14 months $5K deep and no videos. He has duped his clients in the past. Stay away. Dont believe me... please look up Randal Lawrence Weddings for other reviews. He cant use his name because of his poor reputation and bad public reviews.... he has now set up shop with another name Yamean Studios. Dont do it please.

Profile Picture Barbara, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, Slideshow

Yamean Studios was an awesome choice for us. The details in the Choices they made with the vision that we gave them for our event was priceless. They knew what to capture and how to execute it. The fact that they are a couple and very aware of the stresses that come with weddings their compassion for us shined throughout that day and our video was amazing.

Profile Picture Shirley, 1/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Yameam Studio Films, what can I say about these two, except they are extraordinary amazing people. A husband and wife team who has so much passion for what they do.
Tash & Ben are in a class by themselves. There is no room for imperfections, and the videos are not only breathtaking, but done with perfection. I am so happy me and Fred chose to do video at our wedding. We get a chance to continuously look at our video and remember the fairytale wedding we had.
This could not have been done without Yamean Studio Films.

Profile Picture Daurisa, 9/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

If these guys are available for your wedding, count your lucky stars and book them immediately. They are beyond professional, friendly, fun to be around on the day of and deliver a TOP notch product. We're friends with many videographers (including a couple in the wedding party) who were so impressed with how they operated the day of. We've received so many compliments on our wedding video trailer with many saying it's the best wedding video they've ever seen and we agree. They make things look cinematic, sweeping, elegant, romantic, joyous among many other adjectives. Ben and Natasha are THE BEST and you will not regret having them capture your day.

Profile Picture Ashleigh, 8/27/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Storytelling, Digital Download

Yamean Studios were THEE best team to capture our wedding. Their work has quality and richness hat is needed for an elegant affair. They were kind and very hospitable. They were easy to communicate with and always quick to respond. I love their team and would hire them again and again.

Profile Picture Taneeyah, 8/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

This review is before I've received services, but I think it's especially helpful to brides who are just looking for guidance! The process from chatting with Ben to talking to Natasha by email was the smoothest ever! Not only are they personable and fun, but professional and I truly believe have our best interest at heart! We are huge on making sure the energy is right between us and our vendors and Yamean Studios exceeded our expectations.

When I showed my fiancee their work, he was SOLD, and that's coming straight from a groomzilla in the flesh :). So excited to work with them for our wedding in 8 months!

Profile Picture Whitney, 8/13/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Multi. Locations, Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling

Ben and Natasha are phenomenal at their craft! I am so grateful to have learned of them and their services through my wedding coordinator. They were professional, helpful, and truly a joy to work with on my wedding day. Upon receipt of our wedding trailer and film, my husband and I were in complete awe at how beautifully they captured our wedding day. Any time I look at our videos, I can't help but get emotional because they really did a wonderful job in capturing the essence of that day. Ben and Natasha - thank you for your attention to detail and dancing on the dance floor with us (to ensure you got the perfect footage!). If I renew our wedding vows I will be calling on you guys again!

Profile Picture Alana, 7/31/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Let me first start off by saying what a pleasure it was to have worked with Natasha and Ben. They were recommended by my day-of-coordinator and though I initially didn't budget for a videographer - I have to say, that after FaceTiming with Natasha for the first time, I was SOLD. We took our honeymoon budget and used that and I am GLAD WE DID! Though we have not seen the videos yet, I KNOW for a fact that they will be awesome. Ben & Natasha were absolutely professional and fun all at the same time. I laughed, I danced, I cried and all of it was captured. I am SOOOO glad that I decided to go with a videographer in addition to my photographer - they worked perfectly together - my team was AMAZING!! I would do it all over again if I could. So If you're thinking photos will be enough - THEY ARE NOT! Call Ben & Tasha because you WILL NOT regret it!

Profile Picture Danica, 7/23/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Highlight Video, Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Storytelling, Digital Download

Tasha and Ben were amazing. They were patient and willing to work with all requests made by me, my husband, and other family members, The film of my wedding is one I will watch again and again to relive the magic of my wedding day.

Profile Picture Hope , 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

You have to book them! They work so quickly and provide such a beautiful movie quality video keepsake. If they are available for your date, do not wait just book them. You won't regret it.

Profile Picture User5189093, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Cinematic

Ben and Natasha were the epitome of professionalism and creativity. They made me, my family and my bridal party very comfortable on my wedding day and even follow up correspondence. They were worth every penny on the investment we made to commemorate our special day.

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Ben and Natasha were great to work with. They were incredibly flexible as we navigated a crazy day. They were awesome at staying behind the scenes when needed to give us our space, but at the same time were right in the thick of it to capture the big moments. Mostly I loved how easy and fun they were. Would definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Sean, 4/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Natasha and Ben were great to work and communicate with. It is always a pleasure to work with folks who are serious about their craft but are also super responsive. Initially we were on the fence but are we are happy that we ultimately decided to get videography for our wedding.

Profile Picture User6658846, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography

A few words in this box won't accurately describe how happy we are that we chose Yamean Studios for our wedding day. At first my biggest concern was that I wanted them to blend in, I didn't want a day based around making a movie. Not only did they blend in when they needed to, when it was appropriate they added to the day. Both Natasha and Ben were lovely, made us (and our wedding party) feel so relaxed and so special.

Initially my husband wanted no part of a wedding video, he dreaded anyone coming to his room to film him, but he enjoyed the process so much that he couldn't wait for the video to arrive, and he was certainly not disappointed.

I can't say enough, our videos speak for themselves. It was an absolutely perfect day and there is no way I could imagine a better way to document it. They found the true soul of our and brought it back to life through these keepsakes that we'll have forever.

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 10/23/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I really can't say enough about how wonderful it was to work with Yamean Studios and how happy we were with our wedding video!!!! in the beginning, Natasha was unbelievable with walking me through the process and the packages and how it would best fit what I was trying to get out of the video.

On the day of my wedding, Natasha and Ben arrived early and took great time in scoping out wonderful shot locations, lighting, etc. They were meticulous in their craft and managed to play the background while offering TONS of support and encouragement throughout the day.

The end product spoke for itself! My friends and family enjoyed reliving the day with us and getting to see the small private moments that they weren't there to see! I myself have watched the video maybe a million times and I got it about a week ago! My photographer was also great, but the video was priceless, it brought the entire experience to life!!!

One of the best part about the entire thing was my new husband admitting that the video was a great investment!!! Thanks to Yamean I have a wonderful video of the best day of my life that will last a lifetime!! Thank you so much for capturing our special day in the best way!!!!

Profile Picture Natalie, 9/20/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic

Excellent work. Yamean studio will always be my videographer of choice.

Profile Picture User5083176, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

YaMean Studios Team were exceptional professionals. They complimented our photographer perfectly. We opted to do the "How they Met" video in addition to the Wedding Day video. Ben and Natasha made sure we were prepared by sending us the information prior to the shoot. They also reviewed their vision prior to each session to ensure our comfort. I couldn't imagine having anyone else there to caption that special day! I do not plan to get married again, however if I had to, I would select YaMean Studios all over again! Thank you for capturing our memories and providing us a lifetime of images to look back on. Next up baby Gene's 1st birthday?????? #AftertheAisle

Profile Picture Marisa, 4/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Yamean Studios did an absolutely incredible job at our wedding! They were very professional and easy to work with. They worked very hard and made sure to catch every important moment. They were very energetic and timely and came through on every promise they made! Also, they have top of the line technology which made our dvds come out remarkable. Everyone can tell we hired professional videographers!

Profile Picture Marco, 10/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Ya mean Studios provided an invaluable service as they followed the bride and groom on their special day. They followed both from their preparations for the wedding service to their exit from the reception. They captured all the special moments we requested and many that occurred spontaneously. They were totally professional throughout the day. The finished product can only be viewed as an innovative masterpiece! The total experience was priceless!

Profile Picture Anita, 8/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Natasha and Ben were an absolute pleasure to work with and we LOVE our wedding film!! We have gotten so many compliments on their work and we are excited to work with them again one day!

~Brittini Burley

Profile Picture Brittini, 8/9/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Working with Ben & Natasha was amazing. The way they turned our trailer around by the time we got back off of our honeymoon was amazing and it was fantastic. The extras were great and I recently showed our newest addition to the family what it was like when his mommy and daddy got married!!!

Profile Picture Brian, 8/9/14, 1 Review