Yael Pachino Photography Reviews

Yael Pachino Photography 4
Yael Pachino Photography 5

Kelsey Mitchell · Getting married on 07/05/2021

The real mvp

Just incredible!! Yael did everything we asked her to do and more! To be honest, we were nervous to be photographed. I'm not big on being in front of the camera and neither is my husband so when Yael put us both at ease, it was a huge relief! Her energy, her passion for photography and her excitement for our wedding made everything run as smoothly and as fun as it possibly could. We were amazed by her professionalism and her go-with-the-flow attitude. We were really late getting to our first look but Yael made it work without missing a beat! She was fast and confident in everything she did, which made us feel confident too! I am so happy I found Yael. She was the real MVP of wedding vendors!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Jenny Greene · Getting married on 06/08/2020

She Rocked It!

Yael is one of a kind!! She is passionate, talented and she totally rocked the socks off of our wedding photography! Whenever we wanted a photo, we didn't even have to look for her, she was just there. Ready for anything. Whenever we had a question, she had the answers. Yael works hard and really cares about her product and more importantly, her clients. She treated every one at our wedding with respect, gratitude, and understanding. My grandmother never likes anyone, but she was smiling and laughing with Yael all night long! Yael was even dancing away as she snapped the photos on the dance floor. We loved working with Yael and we loved our photos. Everything was better than I ever expected! Thank you Yael! You really rocked it!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Maya Weissman · Getting married on 05/02/2020

If you are looking to work with the best photographer out there, Yael is your girl. She is passionate, creative, easy going, understanding, bubbly... I could go on and on! She made our wedding day feel like a dream come true! From the moment we chatted on the phone, I knew she was the photographer for us! I couldn't imagine anyone else besides Yael being the one to capture our love story. We loved every moment of working with her!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Dave Abromotwitz · Getting married on 04/06/2020

She just Got It!

Yael just got it. From the beginning, she just got it. She got what was special about our relationship and our celebration. She got what was important to us and what we wanted to capture. Yael understood that we had a bunch of family coming from out of the country and making sure we had plenty of photos of us together was our top priority. Yael was caring, understanding and super flexible. She made it fun and easy. By the end of the night, our nieces and nephews were dragging her around the dance floor to dance with them. I guess what I am trying to say is that Yael is an awesome photographer and working with her felt like we were working with family.

Sent on 10/20/2019

Yael Pachino Photography's reply:

: ) I definitely understand what it's like to have family half across the world! Thank you for trusting me and letting me capture your incredible day and awesome family!

Lily Weiss · Getting married on 04/06/2020

Exactly what we wanted!

Great! That is the only was I can describe our experience with Yael and her associates! From day one, she made us feel like a top priority! She would respond to our emails quickly, check in regularly and she talked us through the pros and cons of a first look at least a dozen times before we made our final decision. Yael even spoke to my mom on the phone for an hour! Our wedding photos were really important to us and Yael did not take this lightly. She made sure to get every shot we could of asked for. The photos came out great and we look at our wedding album all the time! Yael is talented and very passionate. Exactly what we wanted! All in all, we are very happy with our wedding photography experience!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Hailey Spiro · Married on 10/03/2019

We were so happy!

Ok, I don't know how to say this without sounding like a total fan girl but I can't get over how amazing Yael is! I never expected to become friends with my wedding photographer but by the time our wedding came around we felt like she was a friend and my parents treated her like family! So many of my guests came up to me and asked me "where did you find your photographer? She looks like she is having the best time!" The day after our wedding, Yael sent us a sneak peek and I was in awe! I could not believe the couple in the photos was us! We usually hate being in photos; we are awkward and uncomfortable but the couple in the photos looked happy, totally comfortable and free! We still look at our online gallery daily! I just can't get enough! It was truly an incredible and amazing experience!

Sent on 10/26/2019

Jane B · Married on 08/17/2019

Totally blown away!

We were blown away by Yael!! She has this really great balance of professionalism and bubbly-ness that made our wedding experience with her super fun and easy! We loved the photos she took of us and the entire experience! My husband and I just ordered our wedding album and I cannot wait to see all of our memories come alive! Yael really was the right photographer for us! I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Yael Pachino Photography's reply:

I was blown away by you guys!! OMG! I can't wait for you to see your album! It is stunning!! Thank you so much for the kind words!

Melissa Jacobs · Married on 08/09/2019

Yael was so fun and passionate!

Yael is just so fun and we LOVE our wedding photos!!! We liked Yael from the very beginning. She is clearly very passionate with what she does and it made the experience that much better for us! Yael was able to demand the room when she needed to (aka my big, loud family), but wasn't too pushy either! We couldn't be more grateful for Yael and her services!!

Sent on 10/04/2019

Yael Pachino Photography's reply:

Melissa! Your words touch my heart! I'm passionate because of clients like you guys!! Thank you for being awesome humans and one amazing couple!

Brittany · Married on 07/05/2019

Exactly What You Need

I don't think I can possibly express in words how amazing Yael is! She was by far our best wedding vendor and the easiest to work with through the entire wedding planning process. First off, Yael is one of the most kind, caring, and genuine people I've met. She genuinely cares about you and making sure every detail of your special day, and everything leading up to it, is perfect. She goes above and beyond being a wedding photographer. From driving hours away for our engagement session turned puppy photo shoot to turning around photos not even 24 hours after our event so my Husband's sick Grandmother who couldn't attend felt like she was there, Yael did everything she possibly could to make our experience perfect and stress free. And it was! And the pictures... they are beyond what I could have imagined and our friends and family still rave about them 3 months after our wedding. She not only captured all of our "must haves" but got shots we hadn't thought of and AMAZING candids at the reception. I cannot recommend Yael enough. She was exactly what we needed and we were so honored to have her as our wedding photographer.

Yael Pachino Photography 6
    Yael Pachino Photography 7
    Sent on 10/20/2019

Yael Pachino Photography's reply:

Brittany!! I am so touched by your words! I cannot express how grateful I am to call you guys both clients AND FRIENDS! I had such an amazing time getting to know you through the wedding planning and your day was absolutely perfect!!!

Adam Steinberg · Married on 07/04/2019

She was exactly what we both wanted and needed from a Wedding Photographer

Yael was really great! I was impressed with her professionalism and communication and my wife was really happy with her "creativity and bubbly nature" ( her words, not mine). Yael made an effort to check in with us constantly over our engagement to make sure we didn't have any questions. By the time our wedding came around, it felt like she was a real part of the day. Both my wife and I loved the photos and the experience. For all you couples out there getting married, I would highly recommend Yael. She was exactly what we both wanted and needed from a Wedding Photographer.

Sent on 10/19/2019

Yael Pachino Photography's reply:

You two made me feel like family!!! Thank you so much Adam! I loved every part of your celebration!!
  • Sarah

Sarah Berns · Married on 05/05/2019

My Photographer Soulmate!

OMG! I feel so blessed! Yael is literally the best! I felt comfortable with her from day one! She was relatable, fun and so attentive! From the moment we got to the engagement session, she put my mind and Joe's mind at ease. I like to call Yael my "soulmate photographer" because she totally got me! I have never felt so beautiful and so confident in front of a camera. When I saw our engagement session photos for the first time I had tears in my eyes, just ask Joe! Once we got to the wedding day, the camera didn't make me nervous at all! I was ready and felt confident for every photo opportunity without hesitation! That's how comfortable Yael made me feel! She was such a big part of our day and she made it such an incredible experience! I cannot wait to set up a maternity session, family sessions, etc... with her for years to come! She will forever be capturing our lives and be a part of our family! Thank you Yael!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Yael Pachino Photography's reply:

Your photographer soul mate! Sarah! I could not love any title more!! That is amazing! I have a huge smile on my face! Thank you for being incredible, sweet and so much fun to work with! It was the biggest pleasure capturing your big day!

Heather Dunbar · Married on 09/29/2018

BEST PHOTOGRAPHER EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where do I even begin?! From start to finish this girl is AMAZING!!!! Yael was recommended to me by a friend while I was in the process of searching for a photographer. One of the most important things for us was having a great photographer. I began to check out her work and after falling in love with her photography I reached out to her for a consultation. We met as strangers for coffee and left as new friends! We did an engagement shoot with her and were beyond happy with how our session went and how our photos turned out! She is incredible with giving direction and capturing every moment. Our wedding day was the best day of our lives and we have the most amazing photos to help us relive our day!! Everyone has raved about the way all of our photos turned out, and every one of our guests complimented on how great she was at our wedding. I cannot say enough wonderful things about this girl. She has a huge heart and such passion for what she does, it definitely reflects in her work. Yael is now our forever photographer and I would HIGHLY recommend her, I promise you that you will not be disappointed!!

Yael Pachino Photography 8
    Yael Pachino Photography 9
    Yael Pachino Photography 10
    Yael Pachino Photography 11
    Yael Pachino Photography 12
    Sent on 10/26/2018

Sarah Cohen · Married on 09/15/2018

She clearly cared, worked hard and values us as clients and as people!

From the beginning, Yael was very impressive. She clearly cared, worked hard and valued us as clients and as people. She made us feel like our wedding was important to her and not just another gig. It was truly amazing working with her. Her style, her personality and her professionalism made it easy and simple and what could be better than that! She laughed with us, listened to us and most importantly provided exactly what we needed. My husband and I do not like being photographed, but with Yael it was very comfortable and did not intimidate us at all. She explained exactly how she wanted us to pose and made us feel like a million bucks. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding photography experience! Thank you Yael!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Jamie Herzenberg · Married on 09/12/2018

Everything and more!

Yael was the best photographer we could have asked for! She understood our needs, our ideas and she laughed at all of my husband jokes (which makes him super happy)! Yael made sure we were comfortable with everything and helped us tweak the photography timeline up until the day before our wedding (God bless her for that)! It was clear from our first email that Yael's goal was to make us happy; she would bend over backwards to do so. We are lucky to have her, not only because of her amazing professionalism, fun personality and great client communication skills, but because we love our wedding photos so much more then we ever expected! She caught the true us. Now, we have like a dozen of our wedding photos hanging all over the house and cannot wait to print more! Thank you Yael! You were exactly what we wanted and more!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Sydney · Married on 08/17/2018

I have worked with Yael for a non-profit event, my personal headshot, and a family session. In addition, my sister has chosen to use Yael as the photographer for her wedding. I have nothing but amazing things to say about Yael, she has such a talent when behind the camera but, also has a personality that allows her to connect with just about anyone.

When she was photographing my sister and her fiance for their engagement shoot, I watched her guide them and help them feel comfortable in front of the photo. I peaked over her shoulder a few times and was in awe that the raw footage looked better than reality. Each time I post a photo that Yael took of me, I receive more and more compliments and questions about who the amazing photographer is. In addition to taking amazing pictures she is always quick to respond to any and all questions and is truly invested fully in each project she takes on, regardless of how big or small.

Yael is my first choice photographer always.

Yael Pachino Photography 13
    Yael Pachino Photography 14
    Yael Pachino Photography 15
    Yael Pachino Photography 16
    Sent on 02/13/2018

Rachel · Married on 07/14/2018

Working with Yael was one of the best decisions we could have made for our wedding day. She made things easy and straight forward from the beginning. She was even calm, cool and collected with all of my parents questions too! I couldn't have asked for a more patient, understanding photographer. Her love, passion and energy also made us feel so comfortable! I never like getting my photos taken, but with Yael it was no big deal! I loved everything about being a "YPbride"! The photos came out better than we could have ever imagined! She was so fun too! Yael danced as she took photos the entire night!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Justin · Married on 07/14/2018

My wife and I were very happy with Yael. She was professional and very swift. Yael made my wife very comfortable. I cannot tell you how many times Rachel said "I spoke to Yael today..." She was there for us through every part of the wedding planning process and never ceased to amaze us with her patience, understanding and willingness to help. My wife and I are happy with the photos too! Yael did an incredible job and didn't stop smiling the entire time.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Rebecca · Married on 07/07/2018

Working with Yael was truly an incredible experience. From the moment we met for coffee at Starbucks, I knew she was the photographer I wanted for my wedding day. Her energy and smile made us feel more comfortable than I have ever felt in front of a camera. And the photos she captured are amazing! She was so easy to talk to, very professional and truly talented. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer! I highly recommend Yael and her services! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Brittany James · Married on 06/24/2018

What more could you ask for!!

What else can I say besides Yael did a great job! She made us feel like movie stars. The way Yael encouraged us and talked to us, was more than we could ever ask for. We never like getting our photos taken but she made it easy and fun! I look back at our wedding pictures and am so thankful that we had a photographer who took the time to get to know us and find out what is important to us! Yael was professional and personable, what more could you want from your wedding photographer!?

Sent on 10/30/2018

Sophie · Married on 05/27/2018

Yael went above and beyond what you'd normally expect from your wedding photographer. We started off getting to know each other during our engagement photoshoot. Yael dropped everything to drive to Brooklyn to shoot at the spot of our choice. She would have hiked a mountain with her camera equipment if we had asked. We had a glorious afternoon and Yael made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera, both of us naturally shy of course. During our wedding day, Yael managed our insanely disorganized family with grace and multiple family and friends asked for her information. Our wedding was outside in the rain, just our luck, and she managed to make it magical. I look forward to calling her up one day for maternity shoots, newborn shoots, and all future engagements. She is definitely my photographer of choice for life! Did I forget to mention the photos were incredible?!!!!

Yael Pachino Photography 17
    Sent on 09/19/2018

Julie G · Married on 05/12/2018

Yael is Great!

Best. Experience. Ever. Seriously, Yael was great to work with! She is so detail oriented and went above and beyond what was expected. She even had a photography timeline for us before we signed the contract just so we understood exactly what a Yael Pachino Photography experience would look like. She is so thoughtful and understanding. Not once did I feel like I was bothering Yael or asking a stupid question... and I asked A LOT of questions. She took the time and energy to make sure we were all on the same page. She even talked me through my "First- Look" debate. The photos were everything I wanted and more! I cried when I saw the featured blogpost and the album design. I never thought I would look that happy and that beautiful in my wedding pictures. I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 10/31/2018
  • Laursn

Laursn · Married on 05/05/2018

AMAZING! ...words can’t descibe!

I got Yael’s name from a friend of a friend. The second we spoke to her she was such a breath of fresh air! She’s so in love with what she does and it shows. She makes you feel so comfortable and like you have been best friends for years! You really do start to feel like family after sharing such a wonderful experience! She did our engagement photos and then of course our wedding and I can’t be more obsessed with how they all turned out! You can really just trust her and on such an important day like your wedding it’s such a relief to have someone you can really count on. She would bend over backwards for you! Not to mention if she bring any help
    She makes sure they are just the same. Yael does such amazing work and it’s so exciting to see her grow more and more with her passion! Love her like I’ve known her forever!! I can’t say enough kind words! :-) can’t wait to hire her for all the next big chapters to come !! :-)

Sent on 10/29/2018

Colin · Married on 09/23/2017

There isn't a single negative thing we could say about Yael, she was SUCH a pleasure to work with on our wedding day! She made sure the day kept to schedule and that my wife didn't have too many panic attacks! Yael is incredibly kind and detail oriented and can always bring out a smile in anyone. If you want someone to photograph your wedding day, look no further. I guarantee Yael looks as much forward to your wedding day as you do, she's the best!

Yael Pachino Photography 18
    Yael Pachino Photography 19
    Yael Pachino Photography 20
    Yael Pachino Photography 21
    Yael Pachino Photography 22
    Yael Pachino Photography 23
    Sent on 02/07/2018

Brooke · Married on 09/17/2017

Yael is very reliable, takes beautiful photographs, and is a true pleasure to work with. She is extremely talented and such a thoughtful and fun person. I highly recommend her to all my friends, family, and random people I meet who are looking for a photographer for any occasion!

Sent on 12/22/2017

Danielle · Married on 08/26/2017

Yael is a beautiful person inside and out! You can truly see this through her stunning work. Not only is she professional, she is always positive, energetic and thoughtful, and she carries this energy with her throughout your entire wedding day. Yes, she is your photographer but she is also your friend; Yael will do whatever it takes for your day to run smoothly. She makes you feel like a million bucks in front of her camera and eases all of your self-consciousness. Trust me, you will not be disappointed when you hire her!

Sent on 10/09/2017