Yael Pachino Photography Reviews

40 | Philadelphia, PA

40 Reviews for Yael Pachino Photography

Madeline Klein · Getting married on 03/06/2022

Yael is the best!

Yael was great to work with! Bubbly, fun, relatable, talented and incredibly professional. There wasn't a moment during the entire wedding planning experience that we didn't feel like Yael was on our side. Every time we spoke, emailed or even texted, I was smiling ear to ear. Yael went above and beyond. All of our friends and family thought so too! We received so many compliments regarding Yael, her photos and her awesome energy! I don't think my wedding day would have been the same with out her. I know it sounds crazy, but she really did add that extra something special to our wedding day. We love Yael!

Sent on 07/17/2020

Nick Lewis · Getting married on 11/05/2021

Yael killed it!

My wife and I were planning on having a wedding of 200 people, it turned into a wedding of just ten with just our immediate family there (we can thank Covid for that one). And even with all the changes and and continuously adapting plans, Yael's attitude and excitement for our wedding didn't waiver. Amongst all the craziness and uncertainty of planning a wedding in 2020, Yael pulled through. She supported us every step of the way. Every time we talked to Yael, it was like a breath of fresh air. Her work was just as energetic and as exciting as her attitude. I don't know how she did it, but she made both Jess and I feel so comfortable during our portrait sessions (which is something we never thought possible). We got our online gallery much quicker than expected and all around it was just the best photography experience we could have asked for. We are so grateful that Yael was our wedding photographer! I'd recommend her to anyone getting married.

Sent on 06/24/2020

Yael Pachino Photography's reply:

Nick!! Your words mean the world to me! I wouldn't have missed your wedding day for the world. I am just so glad it all worked out in the end and you two are happily married!!! xoxo!!

Kelsey Mitchell · Getting married on 07/05/2021

The real mvp

Just incredible!! Yael did everything we asked her to do and more! To be honest, we were nervous to be photographed. I'm not big on being in front of the camera and neither is my husband so when Yael put us both at ease, it was a huge relief! Her energy, her passion for photography and her excitement for our wedding made everything run as smoothly and as fun as it possibly could. We were amazed by her professionalism and her go-with-the-flow attitude. We were really late getting to our first look but Yael made it work without missing a beat! She was fast and confident in everything she did, which made us feel confident too! I am so happy I found Yael. She was the real MVP of wedding vendors!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Shoshana G · Getting married on 05/05/2021

We had such a fun experience with Yael!

It was simply just such a fun experience working with Yael! Yael and I clicked within seconds of meeting each other. I really felt like she listened to me, like really listened to me. No matter what I was talking about, she heard me. Whether I had questions, voiced my concerns or just really needed advice, she took the time to really understand what I was saying and respond in the best way she could. Every time we talked, I hung up the phone and felt a thousand times lighter! For someone who gets overwhelmed, this was just so important and I am so grateful for Yael. Her attention to detail and her enthusiasm really impressed us. Yael thought of everything, explained everything we needed to know and really just made us feel like we did not have a care in the world when it came to our photographer. She knew what she needed to do and really took initiative when it was needed! All we had to do was enjoy our wedding day, she made sure of it! We couldn't believe our eyes when we saw our final gallery. We loved it! We really loved everything about working with Yael. It's as simple as that!

Sent on 10/02/2020

James Cohen · Getting married on 03/02/2021

Can I give more than five stars?

Yael deserves more than five starts and more than two thumbs up. She was amazing. My wife loved her from the first email and I have to say, she won me over pretty quickly as well. Yael was helpful in every way she could be. She gave us this great Wedding Bridal Guide that my wife read cover to cover, multiple times. Yael checked in frequently, was flexible when we needed her to be and understanding when we wanted time to talk things through. When Yael showed up on the wedding day, we both felt an immediate sense of comfort. We knew that we were in great hands and that our photos were going to be great too. She had such a way with our family that by the end of the day, everyone was hugging Yael. Not just me, my wife and our parents but aunts and uncles too. Our wedding day was so special, and our photography experience highlighted the awesomeness of the day. If I get remarried, I would hire Yael in an instant (my wife hates that joke). But for real, you won't regret working with Yael!

Sent on 04/23/2020

Tracey L · Getting married on 01/06/2021

Hire Yael!! She is really great!

OMG! WOW! AMAZING! Are just a few of the words that come to mind when I think of Yael and her photography. I think I got like 20 texts about Yael and our wedding photos the day our featured blogpost went live on Yael's blog (and thats not even including all the beautiful comments on Facebook and Instagram)! We were in awe of her professionalism, her flexibility and her ability to catch up when things were falling behind. She was swift, she was encouraging and she was a joy to have as our wedding photographer! Hire Yael! She is really great!

Sent on 09/24/2020

Tara · Married on 10/10/2020

We already recommended her multiple times!

Yael made everything about our wedding photography experience fun, easy and comfortable. We loved working with her. We loved how she created a timeline for us before we even signed the contract so we could see exactly how she was planning on spending her time with us. We loved the fact that we received a complimentary engagement session with our wedding photography package, it gave us a chance to work with Yael and learn how to pose before our wedding day. We loved the fact that she sent us a sneak peek within 48 hours of our wedding and we loved that every time we spoke to her she was happy to help in anyway she could. Working with Yael was really awesome. We already have recommended her to our family and friends!

Sent on 10/15/2020
  • Rose

Rose S · Married on 09/13/2020

Most amazing, kind, and talented photographer!

Yael Pachino is THE most amazing photographer!!! She is such a sweet and warm person, and truly cares for her clients. Yael completely captured the happiness and emotion of our wedding day. My husband and I are blown away by her talents in capturing such specific special moments and creating such beautiful photographs. Yael also made us feel so comfortable throughout the entire photographing process! 110% we could not imagine it any other way. Thank you Yael for everything!!! We feel so incredibly lucky!

Rose S · Married on 09/13/2020

Most amazing, kind, and talented photographer!

Yael Pachino is THE most amazing photographer!!! She is such a sweet and warm person, and truly cares for her clients. Yael completely captured the happiness and emotion of our wedding day. My husband and I are blown away by her talents in capturing such specific special moments and creating such beautiful photographs. 110% we could not imagine it any other way. Thank you Yael for everything!!! We feel so incredibly lucky!

Michelle Barber · Married on 09/04/2020

Best photographer talent & personality

My husband and I got engaged December 2020 with plans to get married over the summer. I was randomly scrolling through Facebook and saw Yael was giving away a free engagement shoot. You had to write some things about yourselves and relationship! I didn’t expect to win because I never win anything. Some time passes and I booked a photographer because a friend had recommended them and I completely forgot about this contest. Well, I won! And my conversation with Yael was so authentic and she is so genuine. I told her I already booked someone and that didn’t matter! She was so kind and still wanted to do some engagement photos for us. I was really sad we already paid a deposit with the other photographer because I really wanted Yael to capture our day. Well, fast forward to covid and having to postpone our wedding. Our original photographer was not available so of course the first person I called was Yael. This was such a blessing!!!! We did not get our deposit back from original photographer. Yael and her boyfriend looked over our contract in hopes to help us. After realizing we would not get a deposit back, Yael was so empathic and kind. She offered us a discount. I have not met a kinder soul! Soon after making it official, my fiancé and I came home from work to a box of chocolate covered fruit from her! I mean who doesn’t love chocolate covered fruit! Fast forward, our engagement photos were so dreamy! She was so flexible and took photos at the winery and beach! Yael was so patient with us and our two furry rambunctious children. I was just in awe of the engagement photos. She also got them to us in 2 weeks! Sooo fast! On our wedding day, Yael was phenomenal! She was not only our photographer but she helped with things throughout the day and was there to help calm me down during stressful moments. Her associate was also so professional and just easy to work with! I still have family and friends that have told me how amazing my photographer was during the wedding and how they loved watching her work. We got our sneak peek of wedding photos the very next day! It was so exciting to share with those who could not be there in person. We got our wedding photos five weeks later and let me tell you it was worth the wait. Even though 5 weeks is SUPER fast to get photos back. I literally could barely work the next day after getting my photos because I could not stop looking at them. One was better than the next and there was not one photo that I did not absolutely love. She captured every single moment perfectly. The day goes by so fast so it’s really amazing to have these photos to look back on! My husband and I were crying as we looked at the photos for the first time. They look like they are out of a magazine and we have had so many people swooning over them! I can’t wait to use Yael for every single special occasion in our future!

Sent on 10/12/2020
  • Cassandra

Cassandra Salvo · Married on 08/29/2020

AMAZING-- look no further

Yael was absolutely AMAZING! She made the entire day seamless; she made me and my -now- husband feel so comfortable, she provided detailed timelines, coordinated with all of my other vendors, and her work was INCREDIBLE. With being a COVID bride, I felt as though I had to tackle so many extra stressors, but Yael was most certainly not one of the stressors; she was flexible throughout the entire process. It was such a blessing to have such a talented, kind, and flexible photography team to capture all of the feels! If you’re in need of a photographer, especially in the Philly --and surrounding-- area, Yael is your girl!

Sent on 09/26/2020

Jamie K. · Married on 08/23/2020

She made me feel beautiful in front of the camera.... what else is there? ❤

When we opened up our sneak peek gallery I couldn't believe it... our wedding photos were great! We looked great! I have never seen us look that good in photos before and it was all because of Yael. She took the time to make us feel comfortable (even though we both hate photos), confident and honestly beautiful. I can't tell you how grateful I am for Yael. She made everything so fun and easy from our initial email and I feel so blessed that we had someone who could capture our big day who just got it. She understood that we were nervous, she understood we needed step by step instructions to how to pose and she understood exactly when and where we were needed her! We love Yael and we know you will too!!

Sent on 09/15/2020

Jenny Greene · Married on 06/08/2020

She Rocked It!

Yael is one of a kind!! She is passionate, talented and she totally rocked the socks off of our wedding photography! Whenever we wanted a photo, we didn't even have to look for her, she was just there. Ready for anything. Whenever we had a question, she had the answers. Yael works hard and really cares about her product and more importantly, her clients. She treated every one at our wedding with respect, gratitude, and understanding. My grandmother never likes anyone, but she was smiling and laughing with Yael all night long! Yael was even dancing away as she snapped the photos on the dance floor. We loved working with Yael and we loved our photos. Everything was better than I ever expected! Thank you Yael! You really rocked it!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Maya Weissman · Married on 05/02/2020

If you are looking to work with the best photographer out there, Yael is your girl. She is passionate, creative, easy going, understanding, bubbly... I could go on and on! She made our wedding day feel like a dream come true! From the moment we chatted on the phone, I knew she was the photographer for us! I couldn't imagine anyone else besides Yael being the one to capture our love story. We loved every moment of working with her!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Dave Abromotwitz · Married on 04/06/2020

She just Got It!

Yael just got it. From the beginning, she just got it. She got what was special about our relationship and our celebration. She got what was important to us and what we wanted to capture. Yael understood that we had a bunch of family coming from out of the country and making sure we had plenty of photos of us together was our top priority. Yael was caring, understanding and super flexible. She made it fun and easy. By the end of the night, our nieces and nephews were dragging her around the dance floor to dance with them. I guess what I am trying to say is that Yael is an awesome photographer and working with her felt like we were working with family.

Sent on 10/20/2019

Yael Pachino Photography's reply:

: ) I definitely understand what it's like to have family half across the world! Thank you for trusting me and letting me capture your incredible day and awesome family!

Lily Weiss · Married on 04/06/2020

Exactly what we wanted!

Great! That is the only was I can describe our experience with Yael and her associates! From day one, she made us feel like a top priority! She would respond to our emails quickly, check in regularly and she talked us through the pros and cons of a first look at least a dozen times before we made our final decision. Yael even spoke to my mom on the phone for an hour! Our wedding photos were really important to us and Yael did not take this lightly. She made sure to get every shot we could of asked for. The photos came out great and we look at our wedding album all the time! Yael is talented and very passionate. Exactly what we wanted! All in all, we are very happy with our wedding photography experience!

Sent on 10/22/2019

dillyn · Married on 02/29/2020

Yael is the very best.

Yael is a wonderful photographer and an even more wonderful person! She photographed my brother's wedding in October, and after meeting her and seeing her work, I knew I wouldn't have to shop around for a photographer when it was my turn. She loves her job and it's totally obvious. She seemed to have just as much fun at our wedding as all the guests did!
    We had a pretty casual wedding, with a very loose schedule. Yael made sure to to capture every important moment, and reminded us if were forgetting anything. We would have forgotten all about our wedding cake if she hadn't reminded us! Yael is so nice and patient, easy to work with, and makes everyone feel more comfortable in front of the camera. Her attention to detail is incredible and the photos were perfect. Thanks, Yael!!

Sent on 06/08/2020

Yael Pachino Photography's reply:

Dillyn!!! MY HEART! This is just the sweetest message and I can't thank you guys enough! I am so grateful for your entire family and there are not enough words in the dictionary to express how amazing and truly incredible all of you are! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Jason K · Married on 02/08/2020

My wife was INSANELY happy and so was I!

My wife has been following Yael's business for years and when we finally got engaged, she knew she wanted to hire Yael and only Yael to be her wedding photographer. We didn't even look into any other options, it was just Yael. But even with the expectations that my wife and I had after following Yael's instagram, reading her blog, and have other friends who have hired her for their wedding photographer , we were really impressed. Working with Yael was better than we anticipated. We had a much smaller and last minute wedding than we originally planned but Yael treated it like the most important day in the world. She documented all the important moments and people. We couldn't believe it was us in those romantic portraits in our online gallery. She made us look natural and confident. We really loved it. We really loved working with Yael and we can't wait to have Yael photograph many more of our important days.

Hailey Spiro · Married on 10/03/2019

We were so happy!

Ok, I don't know how to say this without sounding like a total fan girl but I can't get over how amazing Yael is! I never expected to become friends with my wedding photographer but by the time our wedding came around we felt like she was a friend and my parents treated her like family! So many of my guests came up to me and asked me "where did you find your photographer? She looks like she is having the best time!" The day after our wedding, Yael sent us a sneak peek and I was in awe! I could not believe the couple in the photos was us! We usually hate being in photos; we are awkward and uncomfortable but the couple in the photos looked happy, totally comfortable and free! We still look at our online gallery daily! I just can't get enough! It was truly an incredible and amazing experience!

Sent on 10/26/2019

Jane B · Married on 08/17/2019

Totally blown away!

We were blown away by Yael!! She has this really great balance of professionalism and bubbly-ness that made our wedding experience with her super fun and easy! We loved the photos she took of us and the entire experience! My husband and I just ordered our wedding album and I cannot wait to see all of our memories come alive! Yael really was the right photographer for us! I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Yael Pachino Photography's reply:

I was blown away by you guys!! OMG! I can't wait for you to see your album! It is stunning!! Thank you so much for the kind words!

Melissa Jacobs · Married on 08/09/2019

Yael was so fun and passionate!

Yael is just so fun and we LOVE our wedding photos!!! We liked Yael from the very beginning. She is clearly very passionate with what she does and it made the experience that much better for us! Yael was able to demand the room when she needed to (aka my big, loud family), but wasn't too pushy either! We couldn't be more grateful for Yael and her services!!

Sent on 10/04/2019

Yael Pachino Photography's reply:

Melissa! Your words touch my heart! I'm passionate because of clients like you guys!! Thank you for being awesome humans and one amazing couple!

Brittany · Married on 07/05/2019

Exactly What You Need

I don't think I can possibly express in words how amazing Yael is! She was by far our best wedding vendor and the easiest to work with through the entire wedding planning process. First off, Yael is one of the most kind, caring, and genuine people I've met. She genuinely cares about you and making sure every detail of your special day, and everything leading up to it, is perfect. She goes above and beyond being a wedding photographer. From driving hours away for our engagement session turned puppy photo shoot to turning around photos not even 24 hours after our event so my Husband's sick Grandmother who couldn't attend felt like she was there, Yael did everything she possibly could to make our experience perfect and stress free. And it was! And the pictures... they are beyond what I could have imagined and our friends and family still rave about them 3 months after our wedding. She not only captured all of our "must haves" but got shots we hadn't thought of and AMAZING candids at the reception. I cannot recommend Yael enough. She was exactly what we needed and we were so honored to have her as our wedding photographer.

Sent on 10/20/2019

Yael Pachino Photography's reply:

Brittany!! I am so touched by your words! I cannot express how grateful I am to call you guys both clients AND FRIENDS! I had such an amazing time getting to know you through the wedding planning and your day was absolutely perfect!!!

Adam Steinberg · Married on 07/04/2019

She was exactly what we both wanted and needed from a Wedding Photographer

Yael was really great! I was impressed with her professionalism and communication and my wife was really happy with her "creativity and bubbly nature" ( her words, not mine). Yael made an effort to check in with us constantly over our engagement to make sure we didn't have any questions. By the time our wedding came around, it felt like she was a real part of the day. Both my wife and I loved the photos and the experience. For all you couples out there getting married, I would highly recommend Yael. She was exactly what we both wanted and needed from a Wedding Photographer.

Sent on 10/19/2019

Yael Pachino Photography's reply:

You two made me feel like family!!! Thank you so much Adam! I loved every part of your celebration!!
  • Sarah

Sarah Berns · Married on 05/05/2019

My Photographer Soulmate!

OMG! I feel so blessed! Yael is literally the best! I felt comfortable with her from day one! She was relatable, fun and so attentive! From the moment we got to the engagement session, she put my mind and Joe's mind at ease. I like to call Yael my "soulmate photographer" because she totally got me! I have never felt so beautiful and so confident in front of a camera. When I saw our engagement session photos for the first time I had tears in my eyes, just ask Joe! Once we got to the wedding day, the camera didn't make me nervous at all! I was ready and felt confident for every photo opportunity without hesitation! That's how comfortable Yael made me feel! She was such a big part of our day and she made it such an incredible experience! I cannot wait to set up a maternity session, family sessions, etc... with her for years to come! She will forever be capturing our lives and be a part of our family! Thank you Yael!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Yael Pachino Photography's reply:

Your photographer soul mate! Sarah! I could not love any title more!! That is amazing! I have a huge smile on my face! Thank you for being incredible, sweet and so much fun to work with! It was the biggest pleasure capturing your big day!

Heather Dunbar · Married on 09/29/2018

BEST PHOTOGRAPHER EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where do I even begin?! From start to finish this girl is AMAZING!!!! Yael was recommended to me by a friend while I was in the process of searching for a photographer. One of the most important things for us was having a great photographer. I began to check out her work and after falling in love with her photography I reached out to her for a consultation. We met as strangers for coffee and left as new friends! We did an engagement shoot with her and were beyond happy with how our session went and how our photos turned out! She is incredible with giving direction and capturing every moment. Our wedding day was the best day of our lives and we have the most amazing photos to help us relive our day!! Everyone has raved about the way all of our photos turned out, and every one of our guests complimented on how great she was at our wedding. I cannot say enough wonderful things about this girl. She has a huge heart and such passion for what she does, it definitely reflects in her work. Yael is now our forever photographer and I would HIGHLY recommend her, I promise you that you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 10/26/2018