Yacht StarShip Reviews

Yacht StarShip 6
Yacht StarShip 7

Brianna Labruzzo · Getting married on 11/03/2020

Smooth Sailing with YachtStarship

Our Wedding day was one to remember, not only for my husband and I, but for our guests as well. YachStarship's crew assisted us with things we never even thought of (they mailed our wedding license!); neither myself nor my husband had to worry about anything the day of the wedding, 100% enjoyed! Our guests left wishing to go again

Sent on 04/22/2019
    Yacht StarShip 8
    Yacht StarShip 9

Yacht StarShip's reply:

Hello Brianna, Thank you for the review here and on the Knot! It was truly our pleasure and we love to hear feedback from our clients. Thrilled everyone had a wonderful time. If you would like to email me some photos or video directly we would love to feature you all on some of our platforms. Many Blessings! Lydia

Erin Tighe · Getting married on 02/15/2020

Erin & Andrew 2020

We have had an amazing experience with Yacht Starship. We first met them at the Tampa Wedding Expo a few months ago. They have helped us with booking the best possible wedding for my fiancé and I. We will be on the Starship 4 celebrating the biggest day in our lives. We cannot thank you enough for this experience and making it as simple as possible.
    Thank you!
    Erin and Andrew Jewesak

Sent on 02/28/2019

Hi Erin & Andrew!

Thank you for the great review! It has been wonderful working with you both thus far! Very excited to have you on board for your upcoming wedding. See you both soon!!

~Laura Ryan, Wedding Sales Manager
  • Caroline

caroline garland · Married on 06/29/2019

Five Stars

We got married on the starship yacht I cannot say enough about this venue the food and service was awesome, the DJ which is included was awesome, we were upgraded to a bigger yacht without charge in case of rain or storm I am so happy we chose this venue. The staff was very professional our coordinator kept me calm walked me through the process a few times thank you Jacquelyn Ketner. The staff was great my mom is in a wheelchair our food was served buffet style the staff was very attentive they made my mom and stepdad a plate that was huge for me thank you again.

Sent on 07/12/2019
    Yacht StarShip 10
    Yacht StarShip 11
    Yacht StarShip 12
    Yacht StarShip 13
    Yacht StarShip 14

Caroline & James,

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was wonderful working with you and James on your wedding! I will definitely pass on your thank yous to Jacquelyn & the rest of the team. Definitely come back for your one year anniversary! Best wishes to you both! ~ Laura Ryan

Cheryl Harris · Married on 06/09/2019

Perfection!

Our wedding reception was gorgeous! Initially I met with Mrs. Lydia to book and she was so sweet and informative. Eric became my coordinator and he is phenomenal! Everything turned out exactly how I wanted and he and his staff were so flexible and patient with me during the process of planning. The food was absolutely delicious and the staff had the best attitude and customer service. The DJ was extremely open to the unique music we picked and let us plug in our playlists. It was a night I’ll never forget. Definitely book your weddings and/or receptions with them!

-Cheryl & Koohafsen Tirogene

Sent on 07/05/2019

Yacht StarShip's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was our pleasure working with all of you, too! Many Blessings to you both and we can't wait to see you for your Anniversary Cruise next year! - Kindest Regards, Lydia
  • Lisa Marie

Lisa Marie · Married on 06/07/2019

Best day ever!

Excellent from our first meeting to us leaving the yacht after the wedding. Every detail, all the staff, perfection and most importantly the views and the food! Our guests had a getaway while dancing the night away. Thank you for making our day as perfect as it was! The sunset during dinner, the views during the ceremony- PERFECT, best day ever!

Sent on 06/20/2019
    Yacht StarShip 15
    Yacht StarShip 16
    Yacht StarShip 17
    Yacht StarShip 18
    Yacht StarShip 19

Lisa & Steven!!

It was such a pleasure working with you both on your wedding! I loved seeing all of your photos!! I will definitely pass on your review to our staff. :) Hope to have you on board with us again soon!! Best wishes to you both!~ Laura Ryan

Chynna Savelle · Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing Wedding Experience

My husband and I had an amazing wedding experience on the Yacht Starship IV in Clearwater. Everything was amazing. Our guests kept saying it was the best wedding they have ever been to. Eric was amazing and made sure our day was special. It went as close to perfect as you can get. Thank you to the Yacht Starship Team! We will be back for our anniversary :)

Sent on 06/11/2019
    Yacht StarShip 20
    Yacht StarShip 21
    Yacht StarShip 22

Hi Chynna,

Thank you so much for the kind review! It was wonderful working with you and I am so glad to hear that everyone had a great time on board! Very excited to have you back for your one year anniversary cruise! Best Wishes!! - Laura Ryan, Wedding Sales Manager
  • Suzan

Suzan Johns · Married on 03/03/2019

Best experience ever

I cannot stress enough how friendly and amazing the staff is. From the planner and management to the serves and DJ, everything was PERFECT! I had the most magical night of my life. I think it really made it even more special because they were so dedicated to making my vision come to life.

Sent on 03/04/2019
    Yacht StarShip 23
    Yacht StarShip 24
    Yacht StarShip 25

Yacht StarShip's reply:

Aw, Suzie! Thank you for your kind words. It was our pleasure! You are amazing! Hope to have you on board again. All the best to both of you! - Kind Regards, Lydia

Leslie · Married on 02/16/2019

Highly recommend

We had a welcome dinner cruise for our guests on the Yacht StarShip. The Yacht StarShip team is amazing. We worked directly with Lydia and Jacqueline. We had an issue with our transportation vendor but the team was so accommodating and made sure everything worked out. We highly recommend booking this venue for an event.

Sent on 03/04/2019

Yacht StarShip's reply:

You two were wonderful to work with! Thank you for your recommendation. I am happy we were able to help with your transportation vendor. All the best to both of you and hope to have you on board again! - Kind Regards, - Lydia
  • W

Leslie Duncan · Married on 02/16/2019

Great Experience Perfect for Out of Town Guests

We hosted our wedding welcome party on the Yacht StarShip. Everything was perfect. We had an issue with the transportation company that we hired to shuttle guests from the hotel to the ship and the Yacht StarShip was very accommodating to make everything go as smoothly as planned. It was the perfect venue as almost all of our guests were from out of town. We began the planning process with Lydia and Jacqueline handled the event details, both are great!

Sent on 03/14/2019

Carrie · Married on 10/06/2018

Everything was excellent! The planning, food, drinks were perfect!

Sent on 10/14/2018
    Yacht StarShip 26
    Yacht StarShip 27
    Yacht StarShip 28
  • Tammy

Tammy Sullivan · Married on 10/06/2018

Excellent venue with exceptional service

We can not recommend this venue enough! Being from Texas & having a wedding in Florida couldn’t have been easier. Our entire wedding exceeded our wildest dreams. From start to finish everyone was professional & helpful. The food was amazing and our guest continue to rave about our wedding! Thank you all.

Sent on 11/12/2018

Yacht StarShip's reply:

Thank you Tammy and Andy! You both were a pleasure to work with and so happy you and your guests enjoyed your Yacht StarShip experience. Hope to see you for your anniversary cruise! Best Wishes!
  • W

Widney · Married on 08/18/2018

I just got married to my wonderful husband on 08/18/18, on the Starship Yacht IV. From start to finish the wedding went absolutely wonderful. I initially booked with wedding sales manager Lydia S. Who was wonderful. I was then assigned a great coordinator by the name of Amanda who assisted me with all my needs. All of the staff were very curtious and accomondating. My guests were well taken care of at all times. I had nothing but great reviews from all of my guests. I am definately satisfied with everything. Thank you starship yacht!

Sent on 08/27/2018
    Yacht StarShip 36
    Yacht StarShip 37
    Yacht StarShip 38

Yacht StarShip's reply:

Hi Widney and Joshua! Thank you so much for the wonderful reviews! It was my pleasure working with you and so pleased you all had such an amazing Yacht StarShip experience! We love happy couples like you! See you next year for your anniversary cruise!

Joshua · Married on 07/14/2018

The Yacht Starship was amazing. Everything went perfect. Special shot out to our wedding coordinator, Cassie. Everyone complimented us on the food, drinks, and venue.

Sent on 07/30/2018

Yacht StarShip's reply:

Thank you, Lisandra and Joshua! It was truly our pleasure to work with you! We are thrilled you day was filled with wonderful memories and your enjoyed the yacht wedding experience! See you next year! Many blessings!

Alicia · Married on 06/08/2018

If you want an unforgettable wedding that everyone will talk about and never forget, this is the place. Our wedding was 4 days ago and my husband is still telling me how perfect he thought it was. We can’t wait to come back. 100% the best place. Best staff, best food, so much fun and so unique. No one I know had their wedding on a beautiful yacht, just saying. Thanks yacht starship!!! Truly so professional, so accommodating, such friendly people to work with. I want to do this all over again!!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Yacht StarShip's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you! Thank you for the wonderful review, Brides like you make our jobs a joy! We wish you years of happiness and look forward to seeing you next year for your First Anniversary cruise!

Alexandra · Married on 06/01/2018

My wedding was a fairytale and I attribute most of that to my beautiful venue. It was all we could've imagined and more. Definitely the nautical feel I was going for. Every single person we talked to said it was the best wedding they had ever been too!

Sent on 07/02/2018
    Yacht StarShip 39
    Yacht StarShip 40
    Yacht StarShip 41
    Yacht StarShip 42
    Yacht StarShip 43
    Yacht StarShip 44

Yacht StarShip's reply:

Hi Alex and Steve! Our entire staff enjoyed being part of your wedding! Thank you so much for the wonderful review. See you next year for your Anniversary Dinner Cruise! Many Blessings!

Bryn · Married on 04/21/2018

When you plan a wedding, stress levels are bound to get high. When the wedding is a surprise, as ours was, that stress level can get through the roof. But in the hands of the extremely capable Yacht Starship wedding coordinator (Chris D.) DJ (Will) and the attentive staff, we were stress free and the evening was better than we had imagined.

When we were assigned Chris as our coordinator, we felt we had a parter and planner more than coordinator. She’s attentive, and will help you readily with any questions or weird requests (like not letting the guest know they’re coming to a wedding!).

Other highlights included the food, which frankly was better than we had expected, and of course the gorgeous sunset.

Our only hiccup was that we had the captain perform our ceremony (a $400 upcharge), which we had written. It was clear he had not read through it prior, and there were some obvious missteps on his part. Thankfully, my husband and I knew the vows well, and were able to recover where he fell.

All in all- highly recommended for an intimate wedding with excellent views, and an above average crew! Can’t wait to go back for our one year anniversary!

Sent on 04/27/2018

Sylvia · Married on 07/07/2017

Everything about our ceremony & reception were perfect. Great staff! Great food! Great weather. Thank You!

Sent on 07/22/2017

Laterra · Married on 06/23/2017

We had a great time. Staff was great. Chris the wedding coordinator was excellent. It was a fairytale wedding.

Sent on 07/14/2017

Theresea · Married on 04/08/2017

We had our wedding on Sensation which is their smaller ship docked in Clearwater. We only had about 25 guests so we didn't fill it up, but everything was amazing! The food, service, and ambience were all perfect. All of our guests absolutely loved the atmosphere and had the best time. I highly recommend them as a venue to any bride. Planning was easy from Texas as it doesn't require much to make the boat look great, and they do all the food, alcohol, etc for you. It even includes the DJ, and they'll set up your decor. They day of the wedding was super smooth and stress free for me.

Sent on 05/06/2017

Danielle · Married on 03/03/2017

We booked Starship Yacht and Dining Cruises as our rehearsal dinner venue. Camille was our point of contact and she was absolutely fantastic!! She answered all of my questions and accommodated all of my requests. Even down to last minute guest additions, she was spot on. Our guests raved about this event from everything down to the music and the food! Everything was amazing! Thank you guys for a wonderful evening. The only downfalls to this were that 1. Soda/Tea was not included in the price of guests dinner and once you provide a guest count (over 50 people) you CANNOT come down from that number but you can always add to it. So just make sure that you know that amount of people are coming so you don’t pay for people that wont be there. Honestly tho, that’s minor compared to the amazing experience we had!

Sent on 03/12/2017

Kathryn · Married on 11/26/2016

We chartered Yacht Starship Sensation for our small (30 guests) wedding. Because of the bride's and groom's schedules, I (MOB) had two months to throw together an elegant wedding on a shoestring budget. My daughter's one request was that the venue have nice scenery, near the water. Nailed it. Starship's wedding coordinator walked me through, step-by-step, respecting my budget and not trying to upsell. We chose the Silver Package, which includes dinner and unlimited beer, wine, juice, and sodas from the bar for all of our guests. Having a no-hard-liquor option saved us $, but still allowed us to offer unlimited free drinks. We added passed hor d'oeurves and a candy buffet. The venue includes white tablecloths and napkins, and we had them add colored table runners and chargers. The carpet and furniture on Sensation just happens to be in my daughter's chosen colors of blue and gold already, so we didn't have to purchase chair covers.
    We had a couple of elderly guests who needed assistance, and the crew was friendly and helpful to them (there's no elevator, only steps). The Captain performed an on-deck ceremony. It was at night, and the lighting could've been better for the ceremony, but everyone could see. The Captain was struggling to see to read the vows, though, because of the low lighting. The ceremony music was a little too low, as was the reception-entrance music, though later in the night, during the reception, the music was plenty loud enough in those same areas.
    Music was included in the package. The DJ was amazing! We asked him ahead of time to play a couple of hard-to-find songs, and he had them ready. He read the crowd and really kept the party going. Everyone had a blast, said the food was delicious, and enjoyed the smooth yacht ride.
    We came in under budget, and not one thing looked "cheap". Recommend.

Sent on 12/02/2016

Cecilia · Married on 10/30/2016

My advice for any couple deciding on a venue to host an unforgettable wedding with great picture opportunities and friendly, professional staff is to go with Yacht Starship. I got married a couple of weeks ago on Oct. 30th, 2016 out of Clearwater, FL (Yacht Sensation), and everything went beyond expectations. The service we received from Wendy Odom, Amanda Garrison, the DJ and the staff was superb at all times. I'm not sure how many people were on the staff, but our romantic, intimate wedding with 60 guests was well staffed. I was happy, my now husband was happy, our families were happy, and we received from our guests just good compliments about the food, service, music and the yacht as the venue.

My new grandmother (86) even told me it was the most organized wedding she had ever attended, and I barely had to do with it. Amanda did everything; I just responded to the checklist items to share my food and music selection beforehand. She also answered many questions and provided the advice I was seeking to make decisions about the dinner seating and arrangement of tables (this could be tricky).

I especially recommend the StarShip team if you are planning a wedding remotely and on budget. My wedding package include all the food catering (except the wedding cake), dinnerware and linens, beverages, premium open bar, the wedding coordinator, the DJ and the service staff. Amanda was my wedding coordinator, so I'm extremely grateful for her dedication and responsiveness when I had questions. I owe her my wedding as I was planning everything remotely from Phoenix, AZ and wasn't able to make a trip to Florida to taste the food or see the venue in person before the actual wedding day!

The DJ was phenomenal, not only playing the music but also making the announcements on our wedding timeline and entertaining our guests throughout the night. My now husband and I were very impressed by the entire service on our wedding day; we highly recommend this great experience.

Sent on 11/14/2016

Booked our wedding on the yacht sensation which is their newest boat. We wanted something outside the typical venue and this definitely does it! We're having the captain marry us then sail off in the sunset and full sit down dinner with dj included! They have been very helpful and responsive especially being that I don't live in Florida. We can't wait for our wedding!

Sent on 12/07/2014

Brenda · Married on 04/17/2015

DO NOT LOOK ANYWHERE ELSE! THIS IS IT! This was the most fabulous, amazing, wonderful venue for a wedding reception EVER!!!! Eric Abril, & the staff of Yacht Sensation, were unbelievable! There was not one thing that could have been improved! There are no words to describe how happy I was, that I chose this company, to work with. They made everything easy, helped with every detail, & were so pleasant, during the entire ordeal. The DJ ROCKED! Every guest commented on how beautiful the boat was, how tasty the food was, the amazing crew, & on & on! Could not be happier, with my choice!

Sent on 04/28/2015

We had our wedding reception for about 40 people on the Yacht Sensation. Everything was perfect! Brooklyn our wedding coordinator was amazing to work with and made everything a breeze! She was very responsive to all my questions and needs and the evening turned out exactly as I envisioned. Thank you so much for making my reception all that I wanted!

Sent on 04/23/2015