Y Not Entertainment Reviews

17 | Wadsworth, OH

17 Reviews for Y Not Entertainment

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth Kratsas · Married on 09/14/2019

Great variety and kept the dance floor full

D.J Tony did a great job by reading the dance floor, to keep it packed with people! I was surprised by some of the mashup choices, but they turned out great!! When writing our list of must plays, he allowed us to write as much as we wanted, but we're glad we trusted him with his choices, cause it turned out fantastic!!

Sent on 09/29/2019

Meredith · Married on 06/15/2019

Tony kept everyone on the dance floor

Tony from Y Not Entertainment did an incredible job. His variety of music had my youngest cousins all the way up to my wheelchair-bound grandmother out on the dance floor and played all of the requested songs - even our more obscure songs. He was very attentive to us, offering to get us drinks or anything else several times and he gave us some great advice too. I couldn’t recommend him more.

Sent on 06/20/2019

Joe Lehoe · Married on 11/17/2018

Great time

Tony was professional and did a great job. He listened and accomodated all our wants and requests. He knew when to play the slow songs and knew when to keep the party going with the fast ones. Everyone had a great time.

Sent on 11/30/2018

Tamma · Married on 10/19/2018

Tony is Excellent

I would like to say that Tony from Y Not ENTERTAINMENT went above and beyond and I would recommend him over and over. He read the crowd and kept my entire wedding moving. He was very engaged,energetic,and helpful in anyway he possibly could be. Thank you for help making our wedding amazing Tony.
    Tamma and Joseph Lehoe

Sent on 11/28/2018
  • Maximillian

Maximillian · Married on 09/29/2018

Best vendor of our special night!

Tony was by far the best vendor we had during our wedding. He made sure that every aspect of the night went perfectly, and coordinated all the main events during the reception. His services are worth double what he charges, so be sure to book him for your wedding night!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Erin · Married on 09/01/2018

Working with Tony was a pleasure! We used him for our wedding on September 1st of this year and he definitely kept our night running smoothly and played great music. He listened to all requests I had given him and was also quick to answer any questions leading up to our day. I would highly recommend him if you’re looking for a good quality DJ at an affordable price!

Sent on 09/12/2018

tia · Married on 08/25/2018

If you want someone who is attentive and keeps the party going, then this is the company for you! Tony never let the music stop and got our guests involved! He made our night amazing!

Sent on 08/26/2018

Brooke · Married on 07/14/2018

Tony was great. He was extremely flexible and checked in on us throughout the evening. I would recommend him to anyone. Also very reasonably priced!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Katelyn · Married on 06/10/2018

We loved working with Tony! We were able to make many of our own musical selections and tell him what songs we didn't want to hear. We had a more laid back reception and his song selections were spot-on. We had guests tell us for days how amazing the music was. Tony was also a great emcee and kept in touch with us throughout the planning process and throughout the reception. I would never hesitate to recommend him!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Ann · Married on 10/14/2017

Tony went above and beyond for our wedding! He was the perfect person he catered to us like we were royals and made our day extra special.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Bre · Married on 10/07/2017

Hey brides! If you are in search of a DJ for your wedding, look no further than Y Not Entertainment! DJ Tony is absolutely wonderful to work with- he DJ'd my wedding earlier this month, and I cannot say enough good things about him. He is very energetic, keeps the night going, and truly goes above and beyond. I highly recommend him :)

Sent on 10/24/2017

Taylor · Married on 09/16/2017

We had such a great time working with Tony! He was incredibly easy to work with and did a great job at keeping the party going! He was very responsive and made sure to play music that got our guests dancing. He even agreed to stay another hour for us! Thank you!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Maryellen · Married on 08/19/2017

TONY IS AMAZING !!! We set him on a difficult task for our into and he pulled it off without a hitch !!!!! which is amazing in itself! He was always available to talk and work on the events as we wanted them to happen.
    He has a GREAT personality and kept the party going !! I would use him and will use him again and again, mainly because he is not out to get rich on one job like many other DJ's out there ( who's prices are ridiculous ! )
    He treated us as people and not as clients and his sense of humor was spot on for us !!
    TONY YOU REALLY DO ROCK THE HOUSE DOWN !! thanks again for making our day all it could be and more !!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/01/2017

Victoria · Married on 07/23/2017

Anthony did an outstanding job at my wedding I couldn't have asked for a better DJ. I threw a wedding together in two months and didn't have much organization to it and he pretty much took the lead and make sure the day was amazing. I would highly recommend him Over any other DJ I have seen.

Sent on 09/02/2017

Travis · Married on 07/23/2017

Tony was very professional and went out of his way to make sure we were happy. I would not hesitate to book him again!

Sent on 09/03/2017

Chris · Married on 08/27/2016

Overall great experience. He was able to mix 3 songs perfectly for a dance that I needed. He played great music that everyone of all ages got into and danced. He took requests and was very personal through out the ceremony. I had him do my wedding and I will go back for parties when I need a DJ. Very quick in his responses where other places you may wait a few days before being called back. He will make sure your party is a blast and decently priced! Thank you for the experience!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Kevin · Married on 05/12/2018

Tony was a great DJ who played music that everyone could dance too. He really read the crowed and played what people were reacting too. Also, Tony has the bride and groom in mind at all times. My parents requested their first dance song and before it was played he requested permission from the bride and groom as it was our day. My only complaint is Tony is a smoker and had to head outside a few times during the night to take a smoke break. I encourage Tony if he really needs a smoke break to make sure it’s very discreet as the bride and groom don’t want to see that on their wedding day. After all being said, I would recommend Tony for any event and I would even use him again myself.

Sent on 05/29/2018