Festive Events & Rentals Reviews

161 | Tempe, AZ

161 Reviews for Festive Events & Rentals

Robyn · Married on 02/21/2009

Y-Knot did the flowers for my wedding and they were absolutely beautiful! My recommendation is to listen to their florist because she knows what is going to be realistic and beautiful based on the time of year and your budget. I gave her my colors (lavendar and sage green), talked to her about the style I was looking for and kind of let her have at it. My flowers were wonderful and because she designed the bouquets based on what was in season, they were very fresh.

Sent on 09/28/2009

Kristine · Married on 11/14/2008

We ordered our Save the Date Cards, Invitations and Napkins from Y-Knot Party Rentals. They did a fantastic job and helped with wording, colors, and font! Their service is exceptional!

Sent on 11/21/2008

Andi · Married on 03/08/2008

They were fantastic! They worked with us to customize an invitation that we loved. They guided us in the perfect direction for what we were looking for.

Sent on 11/13/2008

Sirena · Married on 03/01/2008

This was great service! They brought the tables and chairs into our backyard and helped set up everything. The pick up was just as easy.

Sent on 04/24/2008

Erica · Married on 11/03/2007

Y Knot really made the most beautiful flowers for my wedding! They hooked us up with some portable heaters for the reception at last minute without missing a beat! Great Rental and Flower shop!

Sent on 03/11/2008

Barb · Married on 10/06/2007

Y-Knot was extremely helpful and accommodating. We would use them again in the future for rental needs.

Sent on 11/26/2007

Scott · Married on 08/07/1993

Y-Knot was great to work with! everything went great.

Sent on 11/07/2008

Jessica · Married on 06/17/2016

Sandy, the florist at Y Knot, did all of the florals for my wedding this last June. I first met with her back in October to get a quote on bouquets and boutonnieres for me, my husband, and our wedding party. I was a little nervous, having never met with a florist and knowing how quickly florals can get very expensive. I brought some images of things I knew I liked, and swatches of my wedding colors. As soon as I started showing Sandy, she immediately knew what I was imagining and showed me pictures or used actual flowers to demonstrate what I would get and made it super easy to pick and choose what I liked and didn't like. The quote was shockingly lower than I thought it would be! I went back a few months later and picked out my centerpiece florals and again, the pricing was unbeatable. Week of the wedding, I had a few rentals to pick up, they were ready on time, and Sandy walked me through all of the florals again, showing me the progress she had made so far. They were delivered to my wedding venue for a low fee, on time, and all ready to go. I was so impressed with Y-Knot's level of service all of the way through and Sandy was available any time I had questions. The florals were beautiful and lasted for days after the wedding too! I highly recommend using them!!!

Sent on 07/30/2016

This review isn't for a wedding - but we rented some cocktail tables for a VIP reception we were holding and the team at Y-Knot could not have made things any easier. Their prices were great, and everything was handled so efficiently - we'll definitely use them again!

Sent on 02/25/2016

Sharon · Married on 10/17/2015

Very friendly service and availability of what I needed was fantastic! The chairs were not as nice as I thought they would be, but people were not sitting in them long anyways! Thank you Y-Knot I would definitely use your services again!!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Keisha · Married on 01/25/2015

I placed a last minute order for pipe and drapes and received excellent service. Will definitely use them again!

Sent on 01/29/2015

I have nothing but positive comments for Y-Knot Party rental. This is my third daughter to get married and this is the first wedding we did utilizing a caterer and party rentals. From the very first phone call to meeting the staff in person at Y-Knot Party Rental, they always went above and beyond to assist us in whatever we needed. We rented linens, china, flatware, glasses etc and their selection was excellent. Even changing our mind a half dozen times, they gladly would set up another table setting with linens and dishes for us to look at until we were sure what we wanted. Even after we left, we had a question about changing the color of the lines napkins. They again set up a display of what we wanted, took pictures and then emailed them to us. Not a lot of places provide customer service like this anymore! Delivery was excellent and timely and the price was right. I guess it doesn't get any better than that. Thank You Y-Knot Party Rental

Sent on 09/26/2014

Laura · Married on 03/08/2014

I rented tables, chairs, and a port-o-john from Y-Knot for my backyard wedding. They dropped them off the day beforehand (a Friday), and picked them up on Monday. They were exactly on time, and super helpful. They coordinated with the port-o-john company so that I didn't have to worry about it. I highly recommend paying the extra for pick-up and delivery; it's super convenient. Also, the woman I spoke with on the phone answered all of my ridiculous questions and was very prompt with responding to emails.

Sent on 07/29/2014

Cindy · Married on 06/09/2012

I found the staff quite helpful and the showroom gave me some great ideas to use when setting up my reception. I did a small wedding (25 people) in my back yard and I used Yknot for our chairs and reception tables with linens. It was beautiful and helped me save quite a bit of money. My guests thought I had hired a professional service! I will use YKnot for all of my large parties in the future.

Sent on 06/13/2012

Ashley · Married on 02/06/2010

Excellent! The guests feel that the Chocolates are so delicious that they never had taste.They shipped it almost immediately and I received it within a week.The chocolate was absolutely delicious and was a big hit at the wedding!Perfect.

Sent on 04/15/2010

Marianne · Married on 04/07/2018

Y-Knot was fantastic. Our reception was amazing. It wouldn't have been so perfect without them.

Sent on 06/17/2018

Festive Events & Rentals's reply:

Marianne! Thanks so much for posting pictures! It all looks great! We really appreciate the feedback and to see how beautiful you looked on the dancefloor is amazing!!

Jordan · Married on 02/27/2016

Y Knot was awesome! They delivered earlier than scheduled to our venue which was extremely convenient. When compared to other party rental places in town, the value is fantastic. I even made some last minute changes that they were very accommodating to. I would definitely recommend Y Knot to all couples for their wedding and will certainly use them again when we need event rentals.

Sent on 03/02/2016

Tania · Married on 04/03/2015

I rented tables, white resin chairs and a bar from Y Knot. I also ordered my wedding flowers from them. I LOVED how all my flowers turned out. I worked with Sandy in floral and she totally brought to life the colors and arrangements I wanted. Everyone I spoke to and worked with was very courteous and friendly. They also delivered everything when they said they would. The only reason I rated the quality 4 out of 5 stars is because the chairs were fairly worn looking but I tied bows on them to dress them up so they didn't look too bad.

Sent on 04/15/2015
  • A.

A. · Married on 11/08/2014

Company is polite, responsive and willing to assist you in providing the details and rentals for your event.
    Easy to work with and flexible in most areas. Prices are reasonable and selection is great.

Sent on 11/11/2014

Michelle · Married on 11/08/2014

Very prompt and courteous. We had some chargers which were damaged abd we were immediately refunded our money for them. Highly recommended to anyone for their next event. Nice people

Sent on 12/22/2014

Jackie · Married on 10/15/2011

excellent prices and sevice. The coordinatar was very helpful with finding the best product for me within my budget wit hout pressuring me. My wedding was at my home in my back yard and was beautiful thanks to thier decorations, florist and event supplies

Sent on 12/01/2011
  • F

Amy · Married on 10/16/2010

Rented linens through them - out caterer picked up and dropped them off for us. No problems at all, and I went into the store to check things out. Only confusion I had was I was thinking of using them for flowers as well, but I guess I was confused as I thought they told me just to come in and turned out I needed an appointment for flower consultation.

Sent on 11/02/2010

Chris · Married on 12/26/2009

Y-Knot provided us with very good service. The event rentals was awesome and very affordable. I recommend picking up your rentals other then that , its a great place!

Sent on 04/18/2010
  • F

Holly` · Married on 04/01/2005

We were very pleaed with the friendliness of the staff and the outcome of our rentals.

We rented decor for our reception and it was beautiful

Sent on 10/02/2008

Ruth · Married on 12/10/2004

I rented my chairs, tables, linens and outdoor heaters from Y-Knot and they were great! They delivered on time and put the tables up for us. They also came the next day and broke it all down. They were very patient and reliable and the cost was low. I would use them for all my events.

Sent on 08/24/2008