Festive Events & Rentals Reviews

161 | Tempe, AZ

161 Reviews for Festive Events & Rentals

Tina · Married on 10/06/2012

I have used Y-Knot Rentals for 2 of my daughters weddings. Everyone that I worked with from this company was extremely helpful and catered to every wish and need. Both weddings turned out great thanks in part to them.

Sent on 10/11/2012

Loraine · Married on 09/29/2012

Everything was delivered as promised! I put in several change orders without a problem.

Sent on 10/03/2012

My initial intent for Y-Knot was for church and reception decor for my wedding. Shortly after my first meeting began, I learned Y-Knot actually started out operating as a florist and segued into the party rental business later. I was elated because at that time, I was having a hard time setting up a meeting with the florist I'd anticipated using for my wedding. The staff at Y-Knot were patient, knowledgeable, creative and flexible at every turn. All I had to do was present ideas and/or show them pictures of what I wanted for my wedding, and they responded by providing photos they had on file showing the actual application of what I had in mind for my own wedding. Y-Knot also provided ease of mind because I knew there would be one vendor providing both decor and flowers on the day of the wedding. They assured me my flower of choice (Lily) would hold up in the unbearable heat that swamps Phoenix in July. True to form, my flowers were still alive, vibrant and as beautiful as ever days after the wedding.

Sent on 08/03/2012

Kelly · Married on 07/07/2012

We visited Y-Knot Rentals on recommendation and we are so glad we did! We spent too much time searching across the valley for different pieces to add the finishing touches to our wedding, but we should have started at Y-Knot because they had everything we needed at affordable prices. If you need pipe-and-drape, they provide beautiful set ups for a fraction of the price at other vendors. Also, set up was done in the morning so we weren’t worried that things wouldn’t come together last minute. We recommend Y-Knot as a one-stop-shop for all styles of weddings.

Sent on 02/21/2013

Laura · Married on 04/21/2012

I highly recommend YKnot! They were timely with the delivery, best prices and selection and Katie knew my order and my event and made great suggestions that proved to be very helpful! Thanks for everything

Sent on 04/23/2012

Kelly · Married on 04/21/2012

YKnot did the equipment, flowers, invitations and save-the-dates for my daughters wedding. We worked with Ginia who was fantastic!! She had so many great ideas and worked so hard to make sure this was the wedding of my daughter's dreams. I would highly recommend YKnot to anyone looking for wedding services!

Sent on 04/28/2012

Amanda · Married on 04/07/2012

The service and quality I received at Y-Knot was amazing. The staff was wonderful to work with, and helped me realize my dream wedding. I rented napkins and chair ties, had all of my flowers done through them, as well as gorgeous favors. The flowers were to die for, and they not only did all my bouquets, but decorated the gazebo at my facility as well wich was spectacular. And they were reasonalbe as far as cost!! Amazing people to work with, I would recommend them to any bride.

Sent on 04/26/2012

Monita · Married on 04/07/2012

I found Ginia Lucas and the entire staff at Y-Knot Party Rentals to be the most caring, thoughtful, and committed team to making my wedding as beautiful and special as possible. As I made my entrance for the first time at all of my events, my mind was blown away at every detail at each event of my wedding. They paid such special detail to everything they knew was important to us. Also, they spent so much time with us in the planning stages to not only help create our vision but to bring it to life right in their store. I have never experienced a staff as amazing and dedicated to their jobs, like them. They absolutely love doing what they do and their passion shows in every way!!! I will absolutely use them again for any other events and will recommend them to anyone who needs any of their many services. Thank you Y-Knot for making our wedding such a beautiful occasion that people will talk about forever!

Sent on 04/26/2012

Lauren · Married on 03/31/2012

Y-Knot party rentals was an amazing company to work with for our wedding ceremony rentals. We rented chairs and a sound system from them and everything was great. The mics and speakers worked well, chairs were exactly what we were looking for, and everything was delivered on time and at a fantastic rate. Katie Mendoza of Y-Knot was an absolute pleasure to work with-- responsive by phone and email, flexible and accommodating, and extremely helpful in helping me figure out what to rent. I'd recommend Y-Knot to anyone!

Sent on 04/02/2012

We rented some last minute items for our wedding reception and they were very helpful in helping me choose what I needed. Everything was in good condition and very affordable to rent. I would rent from them again and recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 04/02/2012

Patrick · Married on 03/30/2012

I rented chairs for the ceremony, china, and linens for my wedding. I dealt almost exclusively with Katie Mendoza. Katie was fantastic, responding to all of my requests quickly, accurately and efficiently.

I made several changes to my order throughout the process and Katie accommodated them all just the way we wanted. I would definitely recommend Y-Knot to anyone getting married in the Phoenix area

Sent on 04/06/2012

Lydia · Married on 01/21/2012

This place had everything that I would possibly need for my wedding; from different colors and styles. I would absoulutely reffer any one to stop by and get everything they posssibly need in one day with the help of helpful staff. Thanks!

Sent on 02/11/2012

Jessica · Married on 10/15/2011

They have a wide variety of things that make your event magnificent. They are very helpful and accommodating.

Sent on 10/23/2011

Kyrie · Married on 10/13/2011

We realized a few days before our wedding, we forgot table numbers and card holders! Y-not was there, had what we needed, and allowed us to drop off next day after renting. I wish I'd known about them earlier, I would have decorated my whole wedding with them!

Sent on 10/22/2011
  • acesbutterfly88

Catherine · Married on 09/24/2011

I had rented my vases for my centerpieces from Y-Knot. I had to run and pick them up the day before my wedding. The day I had a million other things to do. When I got there my vases where all packed up and ready for me to go. They helped the day go a little easier.

Sent on 10/22/2011

Robin · Married on 03/05/2011

Y-Knot - recommended by a coworker because they had done a great job at her wedding - was fantastic to work with! They provided all of my flowers and rentals (linens and equipment). Wendy, in particular, was so great and fun to work with - she was very conscious of my budget - in a super nice way - and had lots of great suggestions on ways that we could have beautiful decor, yet not spend more than we wanted to. The bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages were just wonderful - I had SO many compliments on the flowers. They were also super flexible to work with. Delivery and pick ups were on time and as planned. I would definitely work with them again!

Sent on 03/10/2011

Sherrie · Married on 10/15/2010

Rented a few items for our wedding. Great service and plenty of time to return them. Everyone there was so nice.
    Thanks
    Tiffany

Sent on 10/30/2010
  • Z

Zach · Married on 03/27/2010

Great service. Everyone I spoke with was professional and flexible. We ordered plates, glasses, and flatware. I might have changed my order five or six times and each time they made it happen with no problems at all. Everything was delivered on time as expected. We looked at three other companies for this service and their prices were the best.

Sent on 04/08/2010

Bryan · Married on 03/26/2010

They ladies at Y Knot were a joy to work with and the store offers a wide variety of rental items and flowers. Wendy did a great job matching up flowers to fit our personality at a cost much lower than other flower shops we visited. She also had some great ideas for centerpieces and a few other nice touch that we appreciated.

Sent on 04/11/2010
  • Groom2b

Will · Married on 03/20/2010

They provided great service and were very helpful.

Sent on 12/09/2010

Amy · Married on 02/20/2010

The invitations we really unique and fitted us to a tee. The price was really reasonable. She wanted us to be happy with what we bought, instead of just trying to get us to spend more money.
    The flowers were gorgeous. My bouqet was breathe taking. They were so kind and truly looking to make our dreams come true without emptying our wallets.
    Yknot rentals took a major weight off our shoulders and made our wedding what we truly hoped for.

Sent on 02/23/2010

Tom · Married on 01/30/2010

Everything was delivered on-time, as expected. Everything was clean. As a groom, it was a relief to not have to worry about another detail; we knew everything was good.

Sent on 02/04/2010

Cristine · Married on 11/07/2009

I have used Y-Knot Party rentals a few times. The most recent was this Christmas. We rented chairs, napkins, and plates. The quality was sooo nice, especially for the price. And every time I called with questions they are always very helpful, patient, and friendly. Thank you Y-Knot Rentals!

Sent on 01/13/2017

Festive Events & Rentals's reply:

Oh My Gosh! Thanks So much! Hope we'll see you again for this years events!

Julianna · Married on 04/04/2009

I would highly recommend! I worked with Ginia throughout my wedding planning. She was very flexible with my everchanging needs. Never rude or annoyed. The prices were very reasonable. I forgot the delivery man's name, but he was also wonderful! Delivered at the exact time I wanted the items to be delivered. Very curtious and helpful, even went out of his way to pick up my rentals at a very specific time that I needed him too. Overall, exellent service!

Sent on 05/02/2009

Kelly · Married on 02/28/2009

My invitations were simple and a great value, however, they have a selection for any budget. The woman was so sweet and helpful. I got my table decor from here and the staff helped pick out what I wanted and even set up how it would look at my table. On the day I went to pick up the decorations, I realized I counted wrond and needed to get settings for 2 more. The man was so sweet and said, "No problem." They were able to get them in minutes. I will never forget their kindmess and flexibility. I would go back again!

Sent on 04/19/2009