Festive Events & Rentals Reviews

161 | Tempe, AZ

161 Reviews for Festive Events & Rentals

Judy · Married on 10/13/2014

I found out on October 8th we would be getting married on October 13th, yes 5 days! (Due to the ill health of a family member we advanced our wedding date). I called Y-Knot and spoke to Sandy, asked if we could come right away to order flowers for a wedding five days away and she said yes! The altar arrangement, bridal bouquet, and boutonnières were all amazing. I wanted my Mother's favorite flowers which were daisies and tulips and they got just what I wanted. Everyone from the shop was wonderful - they helped us pick out a unity candle arrangement, provided delivery to the church and while we were ordering flowers another associate researched where we needed to go for a marriage license since we live in Maryland and didn't know where to go in Arizona. It was a most wonderful experience. I appreciated their flexibility, professionalism and patience with a frantic couple trying to plan a wedding in one day!

Sent on 10/24/2014

Liz · Married on 10/11/2014

Sandy at Y Knot provided my flowers and an arch for our wedding ceremony. Sandy worked closely with me to select flowers for my bouquet, the bridesmaids' bouquet, the boutonnieres, and the centerpieces, and she helped me stay within my budget. The flowers were exactly what I wanted, and Sandy contacted me a week before my wedding to discuss the flowers, then contacted me two days before my wedding to let me know that the flowers had arrived and were looking beautiful. My dad went to Y Knot in person to check out the flowers (he's a botanist, so he loves that sort of thing), and he was very impressed by the arrangements and the quality of the blooms. I got so many compliments on the bouquets (a mixture of coral-colored roses, yellow/orange dahlias, and red gerbera daisies)!
    We rented a white lattice arch with ivy for the ceremony and it looked beautiful!
    Sandy and Y Knot helped make our wedding perfect and we couldn't be more pleased! Thank you, Sandy!!

Sent on 10/14/2014

Kristine · Married on 09/27/2014

Y Knot Party Rentals was very responsive by telephone and email. Their invoice process is clear and having the flexibility to make changes up until 2 weeks prior to the event worked very well for us. We made three changes over the course of a month and finally ended up with a very different order due to a change in venue. Y Knot was flexible and there was no problem filling our request. The delivery on the day was earlier than expected which was much appreciated.

Sent on 10/02/2014

Bella · Married on 08/23/2014

Though this wasn't for a wedding, rather a memorial, Yknot still did an outstanding job. Quick responses, kept in touch, but most importantly, did the set up and break down PERFECTLY!

Sent on 08/27/2014

Carole · Married on 07/26/2014

Y-Knot saved me In a pinch! I called them on a Saturday afternoon, needing tables and chairs delivered to one of my customer's homes in Mesa, that night by 4pm, and they delivered, no problems! Rental prices were great and the delivery charge was worth the huge hassle it saved me. Thanks Y-Knot!

Sent on 07/29/2014

Dinah · Married on 06/28/2014

They provided excellent customer service and provided us everything we needed. It was also great that they let us have the rentals from the Thursday before our wedding until the following Monday because we lived 2 hours away from them. I would recommend them if you need rentals!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Arnold · Married on 04/26/2014

Sure price is important, and Y-Knot excels in that. But I really appreciated the flexibility in working with our needs as well as how quickly they responded to my requests for information and the multiple changes we made. The level of service they provided was outstanding! I would use them again and have recommended them to several friends. When planning wedding events, high stress levels are usually associated with everything. Just watch the TV show Bridezillas. But it was a pleasure doing business with Y-Knot. This was a major item for which there was no stress! Thank you Y-Knot!!

Sent on 06/30/2014
  • Bridget

Bridget · Married on 04/05/2014

The customer service was awesome with y-knot. I used them for all my party rental supplies. I was extremely happy with them. The only negative is they might have to replace some tables and chairs because we received ones that were broken. However we had extra so we didn't use the broken ones.

Sent on 04/13/2014

Lisa · Married on 03/15/2014

They were WONDERFUL!!!! They helped us design flowers when we weren't really sure what we wanted! Flowers still look great a week after! My mothers are enjoying their flowers still!

Sent on 03/22/2014

Angelina · Married on 01/18/2014

I got pipe and drape, chairs, table cloths, and coffee makers for my wedding from Y Knot, and everything was amazing. Not only were the guys early to set up, but they were so nice and exceeded my expectations. The pipe and drape was not see-through (which was outstanding for the low price), the chairs were comfy, the table cloths were wrinkle-free, and the coffee makers were clean. I will continue to recommend them, and use them for parties in the future.

Sent on 01/28/2014

Maria · Married on 01/14/2014

I rented my linen from Yknot party rental and they were amazing. They were super easy to work with. My linen looked great and it was easy to let a member of my family pick up linen so I didnt have to worry and just putting it all in a bag and taking back the next day no hassle. They were affordable and had so much to offer.

Sent on 03/21/2014

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Y-Knot Party & Rentals! They made planning my wedding an absolutely wonderful experience. All of the details of my wedding fell into place once I found Y-Knot. Their professional and courteous staff knows everything from wedding and reception décor, invitations and calligraphy, table linens, centerpieces, proper wedding etiquette, and much more. I never had any worries or stress working with Y-Knot. In fact, they put my nervous and stressed-out mind to ease. They worked hard making sure I had a beautiful wedding day. I had Y-Knot set up my tables and chairs and they did a perfect job! They are dependable, organized, and a pleasure with which to work. I don't know why anybody would go elsewhere.

Sent on 04/09/2014

Catherine · Married on 06/15/2013

They were great and a lot cheaper than A-Z party rentals. Y-Knot literally charged half then A-Z charged for the same exact items and delivery. It was incredible! Although they delivered the wrong cake stand on the day of the wedding, my husband called them and let them know about the mistake and they immediately sent the correct one! I was happy with their service and happy I saved money!!

Sent on 09/16/2013

Rudy · event on: 05/18/2013

EVERY TIME I WENT ,ALL THE REPS HAVE BEEN VERY PROFESSIONAL AND ATTENTIVE TO MY NEEDS AND A VERY FAIR PRICE . THE MEN @ THE LOADING DOCK WERE VERY HELPFUL . THY MADE ME FEEL VERY IMPORTANT IN BOTH LOADING AND UNLOADING .

Sent on 05/23/2013

David · Married on 05/04/2013

Y-Knot Party Rentals has been a long time client of mine, but they went above and beyond the call of duty for the wedding. Always getting back to me, helping with the many many changes and last minute requests. It would not have been the same day with out all of their work. Big hugs and thank you to the entire staff!!

David Twigger

Sent on 06/10/2013

Leslie · Married on 02/20/2013

We used this company for our wedding table linens, centerpieces and flowers. We had so many compliments on the decor and colors. (light turquoise, sunflower yellow, and gray.) They were able to work with our budget and were very professional. I will refer all my friends and family to your company, you helped create a beautiful vision.

Sent on 06/12/2013

Nicole · Married on 02/16/2013

I had no idea wha I was doing and they were able to help me plan it all out perfect. we rented tents, walls for the tents lienes, tables, chairs, sashes and a dance floor. they were the best price in town without having to give up quality. going to the show room to plan really helped me finalize the ideas and draw it out with the team.

Sent on 02/20/2013

Excellent service and very helpful in explaining details. Very helpful.

Sent on 03/20/2013

Sara · Married on 01/18/2013

Y-Knot Party Rental was great to work with. We were unsure what we wanted when we first started looking. They took the time to show us all kinds of options. They were very professional and flexibly with us.

We had to change a few things only weeks before the wedding and they responded to our request right away. Y-Knot was very easy to work with and made our wedding day beautiful!

I would highly recommend Y-Knot Party Rentals to any bride.

Sent on 06/11/2013

Kris · Married on 01/04/2013

This place has everything, but their invitation selection is insane. Ginia, the owner, knows everything and was able to show us several selections in a not-so-easy-to-find snowflake design I wanted. I ended up finding exactly what I wanted and emailed her a picture of it. She found it quickly for me and was able to get us 30% off the price I found.
    We also went with Y-Knot for all our place setting needs. Again, the selection is massive and they have several tables fully decked out in their showroom which is so helpful to see different looks pulled together. She worked with our caterer to coordinate the pick up and drop off of all the items we had rented. The service was flawless.Very happy to have gone with Y-knot!

Sent on 01/23/2013
  • Deborah

Deborah · Married on 12/12/2012

They did a wonderful job with the decorations and set up. They also provided all the flowers at a very reasonable price. We had so many compliments on everything

Sent on 12/27/2012

Jo Ann · Married on 11/25/2012

Ginia, Kat, Katie, and the rest of the team were just plain wonderful. They assisted me in every single way. They also accommodated my every single request and order changes. Lastly, they just have such wonderful personalities that will definitely make me more than happy to recommend and work with them over and over again. Thank you so much for being so patient with me and my clients.

Sent on 11/29/2012

Hanna · Married on 11/24/2012

Everything was beautiful!!! Keep up the great work!

Sent on 11/26/2012

Nicolette · Married on 10/20/2012

We rented all the linen for our wedding from Y-Knot. They have a ton of different colors to choose from and their prices are very reasonable.

Sent on 11/08/2012

Thank you for all of your help with my wedding!!!! Your staff was absolutely wonderful and extremely helpful! Everything turned out PERFECT!!!!! I'm so happy!!!!

Sent on 10/26/2012