Festive Events & Rentals Reviews

161 | Tempe, AZ

161 Reviews for Festive Events & Rentals

Amanda · Married on 12/22/2015

We needed linens for a wedding reception, but since the bride & groom are both in the service, we were not sure if the event was going to be held as planned due to travel restrictions. Y-Knot had no problem ordering the linens for us within 2 weeks of our event, when we knew they were going to be able to be on leave. Linens were in good condition and looked great with our centerpieces.

Sent on 12/30/2015

Courtney · Married on 12/19/2015

We rented tables and chairs for my daughters wedding and had great service. They were very professional and easy to deal with.

Sent on 12/22/2015

Donna · Married on 12/05/2015

It was a great pleasure to deal with everyone at this facility. The equipment we rented was clean and in great condition and added the perfect finishing touches to our daughter's wedding and reception. The prices are very competitive and these people were so easy to deal with. I definitely recommend and we will use them again in the future. They were very professional in every aspect.

Sent on 12/10/2015

Jerry · Married on 11/21/2015

We rented equipment for an engagement party and two weeks later for the wedding. Christine was terrific to work with. She made suggestions and showed us the large variety we had to choose from. Chairs, tables, heaters, arches, ect.. Delivery set-up and pick-up was on time and flawless. Delivery personnel were courteous and professional. We will always deal with Y-Knot Rentals when we have party needs.

Sent on 11/25/2015

Festive Events & Rentals's reply:

Jerry and Mary Ellen were so fun to work with. It warms our hearts when our clients are so obviously in love!

Brittney · Married on 11/14/2015

Great customer service, quality equipment/supplies, great pricing.

Sent on 11/17/2015

Danielle · Married on 11/07/2015

Kat was amazing to work with! I think I changed items 15 times and every single time Kat would change the invoice and email me a copy back so I had one for my records. She was so pleasant to work with and is so quick to respond. All of the items we rented for our wedding were in GREAT condition! They delivered the items to the venue EXACTLY on time and had everything set up perfect! What a great company and I would highly recommend them to anyone!!

Thank you again!!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Veronica · Married on 10/10/2015

Three and a half years ago when my daughter got married, we rented the tables, chairs, dance floor, and linens from Y Knot Party and Rentals. Their prices were unbeatable and the reviews were great, so we knew we were in good hands. This time around, we rented tables and chairs for my parents' 50th anniversary party. From picking up the phone and ordering, to the delivery and pick up, the professionalism displayed by this company is top notch. I wouldn't hesitate to rent from them again, or to recommend them to friends!

Sent on 10/14/2015

I would recommend this place to anyone. They were great. I rented tables, chairs, dance floor, linens and also got my flowers through them for my wedding. Everything was delivered right on time and picked up right on time. I was on a budget so I selected smaller flower bouquets and I was so surprised..they were bigger than expected and absolutely gorgeous!! They even offered me a coupon for the flowers. They didnt have to do that. I would have never known. I did have one issue with the margarita machine. We were not able to use it bc it kept causing the breaker to pop even after following their exact directions on where and how to plug it in. No problem! They were completely understandable and refunded me for that. Great customer service. I kept calling to change my order with last minute details and they were always helpful and didnt mind the changes even just a few days before the big day. Thank you guys so much!
    Diana Rostran

Sent on 10/28/2015

Kailey · Married on 10/03/2015

Y-KNOT Party rentals were so accommodating as well as provided great customer service! I was having a wedding out of town and what I found when trying to rent anywhere they were requiring me to pay by day making the costs so much more expensive. I finally was in touch with Y-knot the weekend before my event and they were an answer to my prayers! Not only did they let me pay one price to rent all my linens for the weekend they did not require me to pay to have them cleaned either. I also got my flowers from Y-Knot and I was obsessed with my bouquet it was amazing. I incorporated my bouquet in almost all of my pictures because it was so beautiful! Thank you so much for helping make my special day amazing!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Cynthya · Married on 10/03/2015

We rented a gold cake stand for our daughter's wedding (couldn't find it anywhere else) and gold chargers. Both were perfect! We will definitely use them again!

Sent on 10/17/2015
  • MrsMorales

Nikki · Married on 09/19/2015

I actually booked Y-Knot as a wedding planner when I booked a last minute wedding. Christine was excellent and provided multiple quotes and invoices to accommodate my client's changing requests. Everything was delivered on time and in appropriate quantity. I will say that the tables were pretty beat up and ended up giving me a ton of splinters while handling them, however they looked just fine with linens on them, of course. I would definitely recommend having Y-Knot do set up and break down of all materials. The dance floor looked great and was installed quickly. Thanks for making this last minute wedding happen! These prices cannot be beat!

Sent on 04/26/2016

Lorie · Married on 09/12/2015

We used Y-Knot for the wedding shower and the big event! They were really flexible as we increased the numbers of items we needed, added things as our needs changed, and were great at following up with us as we approached the date. They are also really easy to pickup and return items! I will use them for all of my future rental needs!

Sent on 09/15/2015
  • Alexandria

Alexandria · Married on 06/20/2015

Ginia and the rest of the Y-Knot crew are amazing. We had been looking for a chuppah to rent for our ceremony, and after one place didn't have what we were looking for, we were recommended Y-Knot Party Rental. Ginia was able to set up a time with my mother-in-law to bring our chuppah cover over to see what it would look like, and then worked with us to make it work since it didn't quite fit. The result was absolutely gorgeous and everything we wanted it to be. Thank you!!!!

Sent on 06/23/2015

Amy · Married on 05/16/2015

Ginia was a pleasure to work with. I rented by beautiful chuppah from Y Knot as well a bunch of tables. Ginia was responsive and very helpful. They were flexible as my needs changed. The deliveries were made on time. I would recommend YKnot.

Sent on 06/06/2015

Hieu · Married on 04/25/2015

I was able to get a dance floor for my wedding with just two weeks to go before the big day. Kaitlyn was great to work with. The pricing was considerably less than some of the other vendors I had called. I also added a PA system last minute that was half the cost of the venue's system.

Sent on 05/03/2015

We have nothing but praise and thanks to give to Y-Knot Party Rentals. I visited their location multiple times and was impressed with the quality customer service and detail-oriented associates that are working there. Everyone is extremely competent and very helpful. Y-Knot rentals has quality rental items and I was very happy with each experience that I had with the company. I had to change my order a few times and each time I spoke with an associate, they were patient, supportive, and flexible. They also provided many suggestions and great advice throughout my planning process. Additionally, they were extremely kind and made the entire process easy. Pam helped a great deal with her decorating expertise and skills. I really enjoyed working with Y-Knot and will go back to them again for any additional needs I may have. Thank you Y-Knot for all your help!!

Sent on 06/09/2015

They allowed us to pick up our rentals and return them rather than paying the fee. They rented us exactly what we wanted. Pick-up and return was very smooth. They had the color of our wedding and had plenty of options available for us to pick from.

Sent on 04/07/2015

Jenn · Married on 03/28/2015

YKnot was absolutely fantastic! They were so kind and helpful every time I called them, which turned out to be a lot the last few days before the wedding! They were accommodating with our delivery time and the driver called us twice that morning and was kind and helpful! The quality if their products were superior and they were patient and helpful when we called them, while setting up, because we were confused over our linens. They were able to explain everything over the phone. I HIGHLY recommend them! You won't be sorry.

Sent on 04/06/2015

Erinn · Married on 03/27/2015

We needed to rent some linens and high-tops for our wedding, and Y-Knot made it super easy. They were easy to work with, had a great selection, and not having to worry about picking up or returning the items ourselves was great!

Sent on 03/30/2015

Y-Knot Party Rentals provided outstanding service and equipment. Everything was delivered and picked up on time and correctly. Kat was fabulous and easy to work with.

Sent on 07/09/2015

Amanda · Married on 03/11/2015

Love Yknot! I use them all the time personally and when planning professional events. They are always super fast and efficient and I can typically call same day and they will work something out for me. I have done a ton of research comparing companies in the valley and they are by far the most affordable and flexible.

Sent on 09/09/2015

Marissa · Married on 02/28/2015

Our florist Sondhya was so wonderful. I wanted a completely customized bouquet and she was very happy to comply! I had my bouquet and and all bridesmaids bouquets made here by her (a total of 7 bouquets), and they were all so beautiful and very fresh! They were very carefully delivered to us at the venue for a low rate. I was extremely happy!!! Thanks Sondhya and Y-Knot Party and Rentals!

Sent on 07/19/2015

Robert · Married on 12/21/2014

Thank you so much y knot! Your guys coordinated ahead of time for delivery and delivered/setup the dance floor. I appreciate you Christine for working with us and giving us timely quotes. Will definitely rent again for future anniversary/Christmas parties. Yknot was one piece of the wedding planning we just didn't have to worry about. Thanks!!!

Sent on 12/23/2014

Y-Knot was very helpful in assisting us in setting up our event rentals. They even let us change the pick up date and time without charging us extra!

Sent on 12/15/2014

Renee · Married on 10/18/2014

We rented the napkins needed for my daughters wedding. Price was good. Color selection was good. Easy pick up and drop off. Staff was friendly.

Sent on 10/22/2014