Y-Knot Party & Rentals Reviews

156 Reviews for Y-Knot Party & Rentals

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

156 Y-Knot Party & Rentals Reviews

Kaley · Married on 06/09/2018

My wedding decorations were beautiful! Every item I rented through Yknot was great quality and my guests were all very impressed! The customer service team helped so much and made the process of picking up and dropping off very easy and even offered to do it for us. We didn’t use the service but they also have florists that can assist you with decorations and arrangements so this company does more than just let you rent their stuff to figure it out alone!

Laura · Married on 04/28/2018

I really enjoyed working with Y-Knot Party & Rentals; they came highly recommended by our wedding coordinator who has worked with them in the past. We rented tables, chairs, linens and chargers from them for our wedding. They were very accommodating when we had to modify the amount of chairs and tables we needed leading up to the wedding a couple of times. On the day of the wedding, the delivery was on time with everything we needed. They picked everything up the following Monday and made the payment installments very easy to keep up with. I would definitely recommend them for any big event and would definitely use them again!

Y-Knot Party & Rentals 5
    Y-Knot Party & Rentals 6
    Y-Knot Party & Rentals 7

Anna · Married on 11/11/2017

Y-Knot was absolutely fantastic to work with. They delivered the rentals on time, set them up for us and everything looked great.

We had to change our order several times and they always responded quickly and sent back updated contracts right away.

Their pricing is drastically cheaper than other rental services and the quality was just as high.

Trudy · Married on 11/11/2017

I was so happy to be able to use Y-Knot Party Rentals again for my 4th and last childs wedding and or reception. From the moment I walk into their establishment I am greeted and then helped with kindness and care. I always refer to others to use this company when needing to rent anything. The Linens have always been clean, pressed and beautiful. The color choices perfect! Accessories abundant and affordable. Thanks again for making our day beautiful!!

Sent on 01/21/2018

Y-Knot Party & Rentals's reply:

Hi Trudy! thanks so much for being a loyal customer! It's clients like you that make our job such a pleasure!

Sierra · Married on 10/07/2017

Gina and YKnot was booked as part of our wedding package at Wedgewood Lindsay Grove (previously Lavender & Old Lace), and she and her team did a fantastic job! My mother and I visited her before the wedding to plan the colors and what all decorations we wanted, and Gina was especially helpful accessorizing the reception hall and gazebo outside. When I walked into the venue day-of, everything was prettier than I ever dreamed. All the chair ties were in beautiful bows, the linen napkins were folded exactly how I wanted, and the overhang behind the head table was the perfect backdrop. We owe a big thanks to Gina and her team for helping everything come together so nicely.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Y-Knot Party & Rentals's reply:

Oh My Gosh! Thank you so much! It was truly a pleasure working with you and we can't wait for any other events you might have!
  • X

Xan · Married on 09/30/2017

The set up and takedown of the dancefloor was fast and efficient!

Sent on 11/03/2017

Y-Knot Party & Rentals's reply:

Thanks Xan! Glad everything went great!

Gabbie · Married on 04/22/2017

Ginia amd Caitlin were amazing!! My husband I did our flowers, center pieces and invitations through Y Knot along with other random misc. stuff. Through out the entire process they were so helpful and had really good ideas and input. They were always willing to work with my crazy ideas and help my vision come to life. The main thing i was stressing about was making sure everything looked good put together and they were very helpful in reassuring me it would look great!! Ginia had some last minute ideas after meeting with me that REALLY helped everything come together.

Lynn · Married on 04/08/2017

I received everything I needed in an email. I ordered chairs (short notice) and they couldn't have been more helpful or accomodating . They were flexible and their policies were reasonable and easy. I will not hesitate to rent further party items from Y-Knot. They were great!!

Sent on 04/17/2017

Y-Knot Party & Rentals's reply:

Thanks Lynn! We pride ourselves on being able to help our clients quickly and efficiently! Glad you were pleased!

I rented a dance floor and when I was assembling it with my husband we were unable to get it to latch. Within an hour or so of calling to let them know they had someone come out and fix it for us. They were very helpful in making sure nothing went wrong.

Melanie · Married on 08/13/2016

Excellent, excellent, wow, words are not enough! Professional all the way through! From start to finish punctual, perfectionist, love their help, a no worry company to work with and savings on top of all that, my first choice, again if I need them! Thanks again!!

Sent on 04/02/2017

Y-Knot Party & Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much Melanie! We really appreciate it when we hear from our couples! Looking forward to doing your next event!

John · Married on 08/01/2016

I called with a need to have 60 chairs delivered to a grand opening within 90 minutes. They we delivered early and saved the day. I would strongly suggest to use Y-Knot Party Rentals, they were extremely professional and quick to respond. If I ever have a need for their product, I wouldn't hesitate to call.

Katherine · Married on 07/16/2016

Y-Knot is an amazing vendor! They will work magic at any event! Wonderful people that are enjoyable to work and help make your event one-of-a-kind!

Karen · Married on 06/11/2016

Ordered my plates, silverware, napkins, linens, tables and chairs from y-knot everything was nicely packaged and in good condition!

Lorelei · Married on 06/11/2016

The office staff was great every time I called. We were able to add items the day before the Wedding after the delivery was made (we picked up extras). The white table clothes/napkins were pure white--no marks at all. The option of after hours pick up was essential for us but I would recommend this company for all their services. Great job guys!!

Kerri · Married on 05/06/2016

I rented chairs for our son's open house. Everything was so hectic I forgot that Y Knot was coming! Both times, delivering and picking up the chairs, we passed in the driveway as I was so busy getting ready and taking things back! I have rented from them before and will continue to do do so! They are reliable and trustworthy!
    Kerri H.

I am getting married April 30, 2016. Working with Ginia on my centerpieces, bouquets and ceremony flowers have been a great experience. I had her supply my linens, tables and chairs for my bridal shower. It was beautiful. I cannot wait for my day. Will write another review after the wedding.

Elizabeth · Married on 04/23/2016

Yknot was awesome! We rented plates, glasses and linens for our wedding. Everything was great, pick up and drop off was smooth. Very responsive to emails and questions. I'd use them again in a heartbeat:)

Becca · Married on 04/16/2016

Y Knot party rentals were fantastic! I rented their equipment for my wedding. The staff are professional, attentive, and respond fast to email. I communicated mostly with Christine Young and she is great and so easy to work with. She helped plan everything I needed.

If you want stress free rentals, go with Y Knot. They are more affordable than other places and the quality is top notch!

Andrea · Married on 03/26/2016

Great rental place- had everything we needed for a good price. Very flexible with delivery/pickup times. This is the second wedding that we've used Y-knot and they have managed to impress us on both occasions!

Rebecca · Married on 01/03/2016

We worked a lot with Y-Knot when doing our centerpieces and linens. They were very flexible with us and helped us with figuring out what would look best for our wedding. I would definitely recommend this company for event rentals. Their prices were awesome and the staff made us feel extremely comfortable and not pressured when making decisions.

Amanda · Married on 12/22/2015

We needed linens for a wedding reception, but since the bride & groom are both in the service, we were not sure if the event was going to be held as planned due to travel restrictions. Y-Knot had no problem ordering the linens for us within 2 weeks of our event, when we knew they were going to be able to be on leave. Linens were in good condition and looked great with our centerpieces.

Courtney · Married on 12/19/2015

We rented tables and chairs for my daughters wedding and had great service. They were very professional and easy to deal with.

Donna · Married on 12/05/2015

It was a great pleasure to deal with everyone at this facility. The equipment we rented was clean and in great condition and added the perfect finishing touches to our daughter's wedding and reception. The prices are very competitive and these people were so easy to deal with. I definitely recommend and we will use them again in the future. They were very professional in every aspect.

Jerry · Married on 11/21/2015

We rented equipment for an engagement party and two weeks later for the wedding. Christine was terrific to work with. She made suggestions and showed us the large variety we had to choose from. Chairs, tables, heaters, arches, ect.. Delivery set-up and pick-up was on time and flawless. Delivery personnel were courteous and professional. We will always deal with Y-Knot Rentals when we have party needs.

Sent on 11/25/2015

Y-Knot Party & Rentals's reply:

Jerry and Mary Ellen were so fun to work with. It warms our hearts when our clients are so obviously in love!