Y-it Entertainment Reviews

Y-it Entertainment 2
Y-it Entertainment 3

Stephanie Smith · Married on 09/01/2019

Professional, responsive and personalized

Wyatt provided DJ/MC services for our wedding reception and cocktail hour in Ventura, and we were extremely pleased with his service! He was quick to respond to our questions and requests. He was able to accommodate all of our needs including some obscure music selections, and added even made some final edits and specific music we chose to a 20-minute picture slide show that a family member put together which he also took charge of projecting during the reception. He made great suggestions to help guide us through the planning process, his online interface website was very easy to use, and he was always quick to respond. He even came to our house for an initial meeting to help get things started. We really felt like he got to know us, and our cocktail hour and reception entertainment felt very personalized thanks to his services. Our guests gave us many compliments and we all had a blast and memories for a lifetime. Thank you!

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • F

Felicia · Married on 05/04/2019

Absolutely wonderful

Wyatt helped us from day one. He was organized and knowledgeable. Something that I really appreciated was that he became more than DJ, he helped with timeline of events. He was an excellent resource when we felt overwhelmed by the planning process. He always responded to emails promptly. The day of the wedding he helped with lighting and last minute structural support. He was on the spot with everything. He set the atmosphere. I would highly recommend him!!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Y-it Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Felicia! I really enjoyed working with you and Trevor! It's a team effort and I'm glad I was able to help.

Laura Miller · Married on 02/16/2019

Wyatt Killed it!

Wyatt and his assistant exceeded our expectations. From the initial booking process to the day of he was on point. I wish I could say the same for our coordinator. Wyatt might as well been our coordinator. He made sure everyone was available for toasts. He lined us up and went over names before introductions. The dance floor was packed for dance time. He played all my requests. If you are looking for the best DJ, Wyatt is your man!

Sent on 03/03/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 10/27/2018

Guests loved!!

Wyatt was so great to work with! Guests loved the photo booth and we were so thrilled to see the HUGE variety of amazing props provided with the booth! Such a fun addition to our wedding and created so many great memories! Would very much recommend!!!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Y-it Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Rachel! It was great working with you and Jon. Here is also a link to your Blog post from your Wedding: https://www.yitentertainment.com/weddings/bella-vista-groves-wedding-with-rachel-and-jon-in-fillmore-ca/

Thanks for having us!! Wyatt
  • Kaycie

Kaycie · Married on 10/06/2018

Mirror Photo Booth

Wyatt is amazing! We got the mirror Photo Booth at our wedding which was a huge hit. All our guests had so much fun taking tons of photos. He had so many fun props to choose from. The days leading up to our wedding he was great at keeping in touch and got back to me quickly to answer my questions. I am so glad we got the mirror photo booth and I will be recommending Wyatt to all my friends and family for events. He even sent all the pdf versions of everyones photos to my email within a week of the wedding! Thank you Wyatt your awesome!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Shannon · Married on 09/15/2018

Wyatt and his team were amazing!! I wish I could give 10 stars! Wyatt met with us and went into details on everything. We had ideas what we wanted, but weren't sure. Wyatt made it easy to make decisions. I also loved that I received emails every 50 days. Wyatt was a little more expensive than other options, but he was worth every penny! Thanks Wyatt!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Thanks Shannon! It was great celebrating with you and Jeff. Wyatt

Jamie · Married on 09/08/2018

Wyatt was truly amazing, he made me feel comfortable and at ease, especially on the big day. He worked well and communicated with my other vendors which was less work for me, The music was great, he had everyone dancing and all my guests had nothing but great things to say. Thank you so much Wyatt! Our day was so special thanks to you!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Kim · Married on 09/08/2018

Professional, Fun, Outstanding in every way!

As mother of the bride, I was a bundle of nerves on the wedding day. After all the planning, I just wanted it to be fun and run smoothly. Wyatt was responsible for both! He was on it! He didn't miss a beat and kept everything on schedule. And when it came time to dance, he read the crowd like a pro. The dance floor was packed from the first song to the last. We had 170 people of all ages and everyone was dancing. FUN, FUN, FUN! I usually like to provide some constructive criticism, but I honestly can't think of one thing I would ask Wyatt to do differently!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Stephanie · Married on 08/25/2018

Wyatt is amazing to work with!! My guests loved all he music he played and had a blast with his photo booth. He has tons of options for the photo booth and my guests definitely made the most out of it. He even went above and beyond to help answer questions I had about my ceremony music that the venue was providing to make sure that it was all good. I will definitely be using him for any other events I have in the future!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Matthew · Married on 08/11/2018

The biggest thing my (now) wife and I were most concerned about for our wedding was the DJ. We really wanted a professional (I had countless "my buddy will DJ your wedding for cheap" offers from friends), we wanted to not spend a whole bunch of money, and we wanted someone who knew how to get people on the dance floor.
    Wyatt hit the nail on the head on all those points! He was so professional and responsive with us and he did not disappoint on our wedding day. The dance floor was constantly full of people and our all our guests commented on how awesome the DJ was. We highly recommend Y-it Entertainment for anybody who is looking for a great DJ with a professional attitude for a great value!

-Matthew and Kamrin

Sent on 09/06/2018

Y-it Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Matthew and Kamrin! We had a great time!

Jennifer · Married on 07/20/2018

Great customer service. Very friendly and responsive. Lighting set up was beautiful and made a huge difference of the feel at our venue.

Sent on 07/25/2018

Y-it Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Jenny and Lars for letting me share in your special day. Lighting can make all the difference! Thank you! Wyatt

Grant · Married on 06/30/2018

I am a pretty particular person when it comes to music, so the importance of picking a good wedding DJ rivaled the importance of picking a good caterer for me (don’t tell my wife). I spent a lot of time researching the various options out there and contacted quite a few DJs. After speaking with Wyatt my wife and I were both impressed with his professionalism and the detailed questions he asked us. It is very clear that he knows what he is doing… so we booked him and were not disappointed. You are probably reading all these reviews of Wyatt and thinking that there is no way he can live up to all these 5 star reviews. I can confirm, without reservation, that Wyatt and his team live up to, and exceed, all these reviews.

Wyatt lead us through the entire process, provided song and timeline suggestions, and worked with our other vendors to make sure our day went off without a hitch. His song choices and transitions were fantastic and really reflected the demographic of our guests. We requested a couple of line-dance type songs and Wyatt even came out to show everyone how to do the moves! Overall, I cannot recommend Wyatt highly enough.

Sent on 07/11/2018

Y-it Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Grant. It was great celebrating with you and Sarah!
  • KELLY

KELLY · Married on 06/23/2018

Wyatt was hands down the best DJ and MC for our wedding! From the very first contact, to his professional client portal and the experience of our wedding night went without any issue. Wyatt was so informative and was extremely helpful during this entire process. He and his assistant made our ceremony and reception really come together.. my friends and family are still talking about how amazing our DJ was. If you need a DJ for any event- please save yourself the trouble or looking and book Wyatt ASAP! You won’t be disappointed!

Thanks Wyatt for an amazing night.. we loved dancing all night! You were an amazing MC and I am lucky to have had you at our wedding!

Kelly and Robby M❤️

Sent on 06/27/2018
    Y-it Entertainment 4
    Y-it Entertainment 5
    Y-it Entertainment 6

Y-it Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Kelly and Robert! Again Thank you for trusting me on your special day. Wyatt

Vanessa · Married on 06/09/2018

Wyatt was worth ever Penny invested. He did our wedding 2 weeks ago. (June 9, 2018). During the entire process Wyatt was so responsive and gave great feedback. We felt so comfortable with him. He listened to our concerns/ gave us ideas that were the best. On the day of the wedding, he showed up promptly, and worked his hardest to make our day so special. He brought glow sticks, maracas, and the fun. My whole wedding was up dancing and laughing the night away. I love to sing, and during one particular song, he gave me the mic and allowed me to sing and rap! It was great.

We also got a photo booth with Y-it entertainment. The photo booth was AMAZING!!! The photo quality and print copy blew away our expectations. He also included props that everyone loved.

The best thing was the video Wyatt provide for us. We had no idea he was filming our wedding. He asked us at the beginning of our planning process if we would do a testimony for a discount. Little did we know that meant we got a short video.

His prices are so reasonable! Wyatt and his staff are worth it all. Wyatt thank you so much!!

-Vanessa and Chris

Sent on 06/22/2018

Y-it Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Chris and Vanessa! Thank you for trusting my team and I with your wedding day! You have some skills on the mic for sure! Wyatt

John · Married on 05/27/2018

Wyatt was awesome! He was tremendously professional and organized leading up to our wedding, with easy to use and fun website forms to collect information, and even met us in person to get to know us. And on the day of the wedding, he was so fun and created the dance floor we dreamed of having! Seriously, the dance floor was packed from the moment we started until the last song! We had so much fun and highly recommend Wyatt...you will not regret it! Thanks again, Wyatt!! John + Elena

Sent on 06/07/2018

Y-it Entertainment's reply:

Thanks John! Really enjoyed celebrating with you and Elena. That dance floor was packed for sure and then some!! Thank you! Wyatt

Taylor · Married on 03/10/2018

Wyatt was amazing through out our time planning as well as during the wedding. He was helpful with EVERY aspect of wedding planning, not just DJ obligations. We loved the playlist, photo booth and props!!! Our wedding was a dream and Wyatt helped make that possible! If you want the best DJ in town, book Y-it entertainment!!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Y-it Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Taylor! I really enjoyed working with you and Brian!

Nicole · Married on 11/03/2017

We decided on Y-it Entertainment after contacting multiple local DJs. Wyatt gave us the best first impression, and he did not disappoint thereafter! From his prompt and proactive communication throughout the months leading up to our wedding, to his comprehensive online portal that made everything simple and streamlined, Wyatt kept us organized and on-track with all of our planning needs. On the day-of, he tracked us down when needed to make sure we stuck to our timeline. He even brought an assistant who helped out by passing around party accessories and videoing nearly the whole evening, while Wyatt was busy turning tables and keeping the energy level high. A videographer for the price of a DJ... whaaaaat?? Speaking of price, Wyatt is worth every penny. Best of all, he's a super nice guy who was a pleasure to do business with. We would absolutely use him again, and we've already recommended him to a couple of our closest friends who are currently engaged. Wyatt is the man!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Y-it Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Nicole. It was a pleasure working with you and Ollie!

Doug · Married on 10/21/2017

We honestly couldn't have asked for a better DJ than Wyatt. He was extremely knowledgeable and helpful in walking us through the planning process and was unbelievably accommodating as we worked out all the details. All his suggestions were helpful and the effort he put into both helping us pick songs and editing them to fit the portions of the event they were meant for showed top notch attention to detail and going the extra mile to fit our needs. He also ended up providing some extra lighting for us (we held the wedding in our backyard) and arranged it in such a way that matched our theme and feel perfectly.

During the event itself he was great about reading the room and making sure everyone was engaged and having a good time without being overbearing or disruptive. He even got out in front and helped lead the group in some line dances which was great and a ton of fun!

We would absolutely mention if there was anything about our experience worthy of critique, but neither of us can think of a single area that could have been improved. These guys were awesome and were a pivotal part of the reason why our wedding went so unbelievably smoothly. We would highly, highly recommend them for anyone looking for a DJ.

Sent on 11/17/2017

Y-it Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Doug! I really enjoyed working with you and Katharine!

Catherine · Married on 10/15/2017

Wyatt and his assistants were all so wonderful. Wyatt was great about keeping me updated on everything and was so flexible through timeline changes and song changes. During the wedding he made sure to check in and make sure we were happy with everything. I would absolutely recommend him for any occasion. He was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Y-it Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Catherine! I really enjoyed celebrating with you and Ben. Congratulations!

Jessica · Married on 09/16/2017

Wyatt was the best DJ! He had everyone on the dance floor and accommodated every single thing we asked for. If you want someone who will keep the party going and also assist with coordinating and keeping everything on schedule, he is your man.

Sent on 09/24/2017

Y-it Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Jessica!! I really enjoyed celebrating with you and David!!

Christopher · Married on 09/15/2017

Wyatt was AMAZING!!! His energy and attention to every detail shined through on our big day! From the music, to keeping the flow of everything at the reception..it was perfect! Highly recommend for any event!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Y-it Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Chris! I really enjoyed working with you and Karen!

Maritza · event on 07/29/2017

Wyatt and his team are amazing! He took really good care of us and made the event that much more memorable with his photo booth and stage lighting services! All my guest loved and enjoyed the photo booth, it was a big hit! He even had some surprises for my guest and I. Him and his team are very professional and responsible. You can tell that Wyatt is very passionate, creative and loves what he does! We are already planing on using his services for our next party!

Sent on 08/01/2017
  • I

Ivett · event on 07/29/2017

My daughter surprised me and got me a photo booth for my birthday party! That's when I met Wyatt and his team. They where great! He took really good care of us and made the event that much more memorable with his photo booth and stage lighting services! All my guest loved and enjoyed the photo booth, it was a big hit! He even had some surprises for my guest and I. He defiantly made my birthday party that much more special. He was very attentive, professional and responsible. You can tell that Wyatt is very passionate, creative and loves what he does! I'm already planing on using his services for my younger daughter, her 15ce is next year!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Christy · Married on 07/01/2017

I cannot speak highly enough of Wyatt! He was incredibly professional and organized. He provided the perfect balance of letting us set the night how we wanted, but also giving us suggestions if we needed ideas. He chose the perfect music for dancing, and we had the dance floor filled the entire night. He was not only a wonderful DJ, but a fun and engaging emcee. He has so many extras that you can choose to get as well -- photobooth, glow sticks, live singer, lighting, and a personalized SnapChat geofilter. He has SO MANY props for the photobooth-- it was such a hit!

Sent on 07/22/2017

Y-it Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Christy!! You and Brandon were great to work with. Thank you so much for trusting in my team and I.

Katie · Married on 06/10/2017

My photographer recommended DJ Wyatt; she said she had done a few weddings with him and everyone always had a great time. I was so excited when Wyatt was available!

Wyatt went above and beyond - when I needed first dance song recommendations, he suggested the perfect song. He was responsive to my concerns about the volume of music (we had a lot of older people at the wedding that always complain about how loud the music is). He has a lot of helpful online tools to get inspiration. He made sure he visited the reception site ahead of time, and the day of built in a lot of time for traffic, setup, etc. Also everyone LOVED the glow stick necklaces and foam light up sticks (everyone kept telling me it was such a great idea - sheepishly I told them that the DJ brought them on his own!). My 87 year old grandma (the same one I was worried about noise volume/not liking the music) said that the music was her FAVORITE part of the wedding!!

For value, responsiveness, etc. I was totally blown away. I would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 07/23/2017

Y-it Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Katie! Really enjoyed celebrating with you and Max!