Xtensive Sound DJs - DJ Rahul Reviews

42 | Rahway, NJ

42 Reviews for Xtensive Sound DJs - DJ Rahul

Shivani Kumar · Married on 05/06/2019

The best! Do not miss out!

He did an amazing job! Highly recommended to anyone who wants to enjoy their event stress free. Very professional leaving you with memorable moments!

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Priya

Priya Kaur · Married on 04/27/2019

The Best Decision You Could Make!

After checking out and discussing with multiple DJs, my fiance and I decided to hire Xtensive Sound Djs for our engagement party. While speaking with Rahul about our needs and wants he was amazingly understanding and we could tell right off the bat that he was so passionate about making our party the best it could be. He made us feel comfortable and gave us a great price! I have to say that hiring him was the best decision we made for our party! He did a phenomenal job and kept everyone dancing the whole night! He had a killer playlist and a great mix of different genres which he was able to transition effortlessly. The attention he put into the subtle details as well as his ability to read the crowd showed his amazing professionalism. We got so many compliments on the dj and music and were so happy to refer him on to all who inquired! DEFINITELY RECOMMEND, you will not regret it!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Saba · Married on 12/28/2018

10/10 would recommend

The Xtensive Sounds team was a pleasure to work with. They music was phenomenal and the MC maintained full command of the crowd throughout the night. I would definitely hire them for my next event.

Sent on 06/06/2019

Kenny Florio · Married on 08/17/2018

Wedding DJ

Xtensive Sound DJs - DJ Rahul.. Did Our Wedding. We were blown away how involved he was with the Wedding Playlist we put together.. Guests also had a Great time on the Dance Floor and Raved about our DJ.Xtensive Sound DJs - DJ Rahul is the Complete package. ☆☆☆☆☆

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • I

Imran · Married on 07/07/2018

Rahul and his team get 5 STARS across the board! From the moment they arrived to the last moment they packed up, Rahul was nothing but professional, he knew exactly what needed to be executed to make the weekend memorable!! The sparklers he provides are beyond words, and 2 months after our wedding our family and friends are still raving about the indoor fireworks! The custom monogram is one of our favorite add-ons! With a variety of designs to choose from, you don't just get a custom monogram on your specific day, but Rahul gives you the actual template used so you can reuse the monogram in the future! Nothing can beat Rahul's music selection, a playlist can either make or break a wedding, Rahul not only delivered with the HOTTEST music and amazing mixes but exceeded expectations! Rahul and his team don't just show up to collect a check and play some music, they treat you like one of their own and entertain beyond expectation. This was not the last time we'll be working with Rahul and his team!! Best DJs and MCs in the country, book them and try to convince me otherwise!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Arslan · Married on 06/30/2018

Rahul was the perfect DJ. He was very helpful throughout the whole process. Always kept in contact with me and made me feel at ease when the pressure was on towards wedding time. I will book him again for future events.

Sent on 07/18/2018

Sabina · Married on 06/20/2018

AMAZING AMAZING JOB!! Rahul and his team went above and beyond for what I needed and was one of the easiest vendors to work with. He had our guests dancing the WHOLE night (no exaggeration!). My family continues to rave about him and his team and it’s been a month since our wedding. He really takes care of his clients and really listens to their needs.

Sent on 07/17/2018

Pankaj · Married on 05/27/2018

I met Rahul @ my best friends wedding reception - he was a personable, sincere and talented. First impressions lasts... fast forward one year I wanted him to take care of my music/dj needs for my reception. He is very understanding, easy to get along with and takes the time to understand your needs and delivers an A game.. nothing generic. I knew I was in good hands from the beginning and had no worries the day of. He rocks quality equipment and can put on an amazing light show - which was really appreciated by all at the venue. Music selection was on point and he has a strong ability to read the crowd and respond accordingly. I would def. go back to Rahul for any future DJ needs. I highly recommend Rahul and Xtensive Sound DJs.

Sent on 07/13/2018

Komal · Married on 09/16/2017

Rahul and Vishal helped us so much during our wedding planning process. We truly appreciate the amount of effort Rahul's team put towards our wedding. It is extremely important to have a great DJ team in order to make your event come together and Xtensive Sounds DJ is the way to go! Thanks so much guys for everything - Humza & Komal

Sent on 09/22/2017

Aman · Married on 07/01/2017

We would like to personally thank DJ Rahul. It was such a smooth process in the planning of our music! We can't say enough good things about him. He did an outstanding job and our guests had a wonderful time.This was the exact type of service that we were looking for and we definitely received superb service and attention. Our wedding couldn't have been any better and the music choices made for a great atmosphere!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Colin · Married on 08/20/2016

I am a professional musician and my benchmark for a Dj is typically high. Rahul instantly connected with the crowd through his music. He took time to understand the perfomance sessions and played the selected songs as planned. He got the kids and adults on the floor at the right time. Most importantly Rahul is flexible in his approach and easy to work with. I would strongly endorse this Dj for the Quality or music and his professionalism

Sent on 08/23/2016

Kristina · Married on 08/13/2016

Dj Rahul was hands down not only an awesome DJ, but also a wonderful human being! Out of all the vendors we had, he was definitely the most easily reachable and responsive! He had been in contact with us throughout the whole wedding process and was always offering to help/ giving opinions. Whatever we asked for/told him we needed done, DJ Rahul would do it without any hesitation( dhol player, songs, mixes, TVs, lights, moving heads, monogram etc)! Everyone had a great time at our wedding thanks to Rahul...music selection was awesome and the dance floor was packed all night even during dinner. He put his soul and 100% into his parties and you can definitely tell My husband and I would without out a doubt recommend him to everyone for any event We will definitely have him as our DJ for any other event that we plan & we already have had 2 wedding guests already ask for his contact info! Thank you soo much Rahul for being YOU! :)

Sent on 08/22/2016

Sanjana · Married on 06/17/2016

Rahul is an awesome DJ, made the party fun and lively. Thank you Rahul!!!!

Sent on 07/11/2016

Cynthia · Married on 06/11/2016

We booked DJ Rahul for our wedding on June 11th in New York and he was Amazing! DJ Rahul helped me throughout every step of the planning process, he was extremely responsive to our vision and worked with us to make sure that all our requests for the wedding and reception became a reality.

There was never a moment when the dance floor was empty. He and his team were exceptional in keeping our events lively and fun. They made sure everything was perfect from the introductions to lighting to music. Right before our grand entrances, Dj Rahul and his team took the time to line up all of our families and bridal party in the lobby to make sure everyone was present and knew when to enter.

We had a blast at our wedding and are very thankful to the entire team for their professionalism. My husband and I would definitely consider working with them again in the future and would certainly recommend them to anyone for a special and unforgettable event!

Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Easy going. Will make the event come to life

Sent on 07/01/2016

Rahul was amazing! We ended up booking him only weeks before our wedding and he was so accommodating and helpful! He got back to us right away, which honestly after going through this process of planning a wedding, is sooooo helpful! I had a list of songs that I wanted him to play and he was able to get them together for us in no time! He had everyone on the dance floor all night and played awesome Indian and American songs. We wanted a mix for that evening as my husband is american and I'm indian. I can't thank him enough for making our reception so memorable.

Sent on 04/21/2016

Jawad · Married on 03/27/2016

Superb DJ and lighting. Made my event a memorable one and was very friendly and professional. Would recommend him again and again and look forward to have them handle my future events.

Sent on 05/14/2016

Excellent work done by this DJ. Any one can book this DJ witout any hesitaion. very flexible, friendly,and professional attitude.

Sent on 06/28/2016

DJ Rahul was great! From the moment we started discussions he was unbelievably helpful in trying to get me other vendors I was looking for. He also worked with me with my vision of how I wanted my wedding to be in areas he was able to help deliver. He was quick to respond to any question I had, very professional and fair. You don't need to feel like you have to negotiate because you get what you pay for with DJ Rahul. Extremely nice guy who provides quality work and professionalism, and helps you as much as possible along the way. I highly recommend him to anyone! Thanks Rahul!

Sent on 12/21/2015

Rahul Verma is such a sweetheart! I cant say nothing but good things about him. He is very attentive,professional,passionate, and he loves what he does. I highly recommend him and his crew bc they really know what theyre doing. Book him and leave the rest for him to do, trust me hes that good!

Sent on 09/19/2015

The lighting services were amazing, completely transformed my wedding hall. DJ services are great and his dhol player can really set the right mood.

Sent on 09/30/2015

DJ Rahul did an amazing job at our wedding and reception. Everyone loved his music and it made everyone want to dance! I would strongly recommend DJ Rahul and his team for any wedding event. His MC also did an amazing job and was entertaining.

Sent on 03/27/2016

jyoti · event on 03/27/2015

It was not even satisfactory ...It was BRILLIANT...EXCELLENT SERVICES at a very reasonable price .

What was the cheap was the price.... not the services .......Highly recommend them

Sent on 04/03/2015
  • User4824317 · event on 12/31/2014

Used this DJ for the last 3 consecutive New year parties with a crowd of about 250 and he is the best.

Sent on 02/26/2015

Shekhar · Married on 12/06/2014

Xtensive Sound DJs were a pleasure to work with throughout the entire wedding process, from planning to execution. DJ Rahul and DJ Haze were the only DJs that we came across that were willing to prove that they can cater to our needs, even before signing a contract. DJ Rahul was with us every step of the way to ensure that our wedding and reception went smoothly.

The party was a blast and the dance floor was never empty. I would recommend the crew to anyone looking for a DJ or crew that know how to run a party, regardless of the venue or event type.

5 stars hands down!

DJ Rahul and his crew are the best.

-Shekhar and Alexandria Mistry