37 Reviews for Xtensive Sound DJs - DJ Rahul

Projector (2)
Consultation (1)
Video Projection (1)
34 Xtensive Sound DJs - DJ Rahul Reviews

Rahul was the perfect DJ. He was very helpful throughout the whole process. Always kept in contact with me and made me feel at ease when the pressure was on towards wedding time. I will book him again for future events.

Profile Picture Arslan, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

AMAZING AMAZING JOB!! Rahul and his team went above and beyond for what I needed and was one of the easiest vendors to work with. He had our guests dancing the WHOLE night (no exaggeration!). My family continues to rave about him and his team and it’s been a month since our wedding. He really takes care of his clients and really listens to their needs.

Profile Picture Sabina, 6/20/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I met Rahul @ my best friends wedding reception - he was a personable, sincere and talented. First impressions lasts... fast forward one year I wanted him to take care of my music/dj needs for my reception. He is very understanding, easy to get along with and takes the time to understand your needs and delivers an A game.. nothing generic. I knew I was in good hands from the beginning and had no worries the day of. He rocks quality equipment and can put on an amazing light show - which was really appreciated by all at the venue. Music selection was on point and he has a strong ability to read the crowd and respond accordingly. I would def. go back to Rahul for any future DJ needs. I highly recommend Rahul and Xtensive Sound DJs.

Profile Picture Pankaj, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rahul and Vishal helped us so much during our wedding planning process. We truly appreciate the amount of effort Rahul's team put towards our wedding. It is extremely important to have a great DJ team in order to make your event come together and Xtensive Sounds DJ is the way to go! Thanks so much guys for everything - Humza & Komal

Profile Picture Komal, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: MC, Video Projection, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We would like to personally thank DJ Rahul. It was such a smooth process in the planning of our music! We can't say enough good things about him. He did an outstanding job and our guests had a wonderful time.This was the exact type of service that we were looking for and we definitely received superb service and attention. Our wedding couldn't have been any better and the music choices made for a great atmosphere!

Profile Picture Aman, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rahul was always easy to get a hold of. He is organized and timely, both in advanced and on the day of the event. Rahul worked with us to get what we wanted for the event for a reasonable price. He uses great equipment, including great speakers and lighting. He brought a great MC to host the night too. Overall, Rahul did a great job!

Profile Picture Neil, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC

I am a professional musician and my benchmark for a Dj is typically high. Rahul instantly connected with the crowd through his music. He took time to understand the perfomance sessions and played the selected songs as planned. He got the kids and adults on the floor at the right time. Most importantly Rahul is flexible in his approach and easy to work with. I would strongly endorse this Dj for the Quality or music and his professionalism

Profile Picture Colin, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dj Rahul was hands down not only an awesome DJ, but also a wonderful human being! Out of all the vendors we had, he was definitely the most easily reachable and responsive! He had been in contact with us throughout the whole wedding process and was always offering to help/ giving opinions. Whatever we asked for/told him we needed done, DJ Rahul would do it without any hesitation( dhol player, songs, mixes, TVs, lights, moving heads, monogram etc)! Everyone had a great time at our wedding thanks to Rahul...music selection was awesome and the dance floor was packed all night even during dinner. He put his soul and 100% into his parties and you can definitely tell My husband and I would without out a doubt recommend him to everyone for any event We will definitely have him as our DJ for any other event that we plan & we already have had 2 wedding guests already ask for his contact info! Thank you soo much Rahul for being YOU! :)

Profile Picture Kristina, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rahul is an awesome DJ, made the party fun and lively. Thank you Rahul!!!!

Profile Picture Sanjana, 6/17/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We booked DJ Rahul for our wedding on June 11th in New York and he was Amazing! DJ Rahul helped me throughout every step of the planning process, he was extremely responsive to our vision and worked with us to make sure that all our requests for the wedding and reception became a reality.

There was never a moment when the dance floor was empty. He and his team were exceptional in keeping our events lively and fun. They made sure everything was perfect from the introductions to lighting to music. Right before our grand entrances, Dj Rahul and his team took the time to line up all of our families and bridal party in the lobby to make sure everyone was present and knew when to enter.

We had a blast at our wedding and are very thankful to the entire team for their professionalism. My husband and I would definitely consider working with them again in the future and would certainly recommend them to anyone for a special and unforgettable event!

Thank you so much!

Profile Picture User4095672, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Liability Insurance, MC

Amazing dj for our wedding with an MC! Everyone was on the dance floor! They were really good at reading the crowd and playing music that fit the moment. Our venue let us stay a little later because EVERYONE was dancing and we didn't want the night to end! DJ RAHUL played every type of music and our guests are still telling us about what a wonderful time they had. I would highly recommend working with Dj Rahul and his team!

Sunny

Profile Picture Sunny, 5/22/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Liability Insurance, MC

Easy going. Will make the event come to life

Profile Picture User6907528, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rahul was amazing! We ended up booking him only weeks before our wedding and he was so accommodating and helpful! He got back to us right away, which honestly after going through this process of planning a wedding, is sooooo helpful! I had a list of songs that I wanted him to play and he was able to get them together for us in no time! He had everyone on the dance floor all night and played awesome Indian and American songs. We wanted a mix for that evening as my husband is american and I'm indian. I can't thank him enough for making our reception so memorable.

Profile Picture Hinal, 4/16/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: MC, Microphones, Uplighting

Superb DJ and lighting. Made my event a memorable one and was very friendly and professional. Would recommend him again and again and look forward to have them handle my future events.

Profile Picture Jawad, 3/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Excellent work done by this DJ. Any one can book this DJ witout any hesitaion. very flexible, friendly,and professional attitude.

Profile Picture User6896519, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Dj Rahul played an extensive role in our wedding preparations. He was extremely helpful from the beginning to the end. He assisted us in finding a great decorator and in fact he even accompanied us when we were searching for wedding venues. He is well informed of all the other resources you may or will need for your special day. We were very impressed by his song selection during the reception event, not once did anyone have to go up to him to request songs as he was just phenomenal. He kept the party alive all night. We would highly recommend Dj Rahul for your special events.
Rocyky and Raman

Profile Picture Rocky Raman, 11/28/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Rahul was great! From the moment we started discussions he was unbelievably helpful in trying to get me other vendors I was looking for. He also worked with me with my vision of how I wanted my wedding to be in areas he was able to help deliver. He was quick to respond to any question I had, very professional and fair. You don't need to feel like you have to negotiate because you get what you pay for with DJ Rahul. Extremely nice guy who provides quality work and professionalism, and helps you as much as possible along the way. I highly recommend him to anyone! Thanks Rahul!

Profile Picture User6076016, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Rahul Verma is such a sweetheart! I cant say nothing but good things about him. He is very attentive,professional,passionate, and he loves what he does. I highly recommend him and his crew bc they really know what theyre doing. Book him and leave the rest for him to do, trust me hes that good!

Profile Picture User5450439, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
4.3

Xtensivesounds did a wonderful job at our wedding ! DJ Rahul always kept in touch from the moment we signed the contract . He is genuinely a great person and hence working with him was a great experience . The whole night people were on the dance floor and he didn't repeat songs ! which is one of my absolute no 's. The music was so awesome that when it came time for the reception to end people stayed on the dance floor unwilling to leave for at least 30 min .
He was always willing to work with us and I highly recommend him.
Unfortunately I would not recommend the MC who accompanied him . He was obnoxious and made inappropriate comments at times but that no way reflects the DJ . If interested I would probably meet the MC beforehand .

Profile Picture Komal, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The lighting services were amazing, completely transformed my wedding hall. DJ services are great and his dhol player can really set the right mood.

Profile Picture Zehra, 8/8/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We are so pleased to have chosen Xtensive Sound DJS and so pleased to have had the opportunity to work with DJ RAHUL. Our dance floor was packed from start to finish and our guests are still raving about the music. The price was more than reasonable for the quality delivered. At the end of the night, we were more than satisfied and our guests were telling us how great the entertainment was. I would very highly recommend hiring XTENSIVE SOUND DJS.

Profile Picture User6894983, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

DJ Rahul did an amazing job at our wedding and reception. Everyone loved his music and it made everyone want to dance! I would strongly recommend DJ Rahul and his team for any wedding event. His MC also did an amazing job and was entertaining.

Profile Picture Vivek, 6/14/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Xtensive Sound DJs were a pleasure to work with throughout the entire wedding process, from planning to execution. DJ Rahul and DJ Haze were the only DJs that we came across that were willing to prove that they can cater to our needs, even before signing a contract. DJ Rahul was with us every step of the way to ensure that our wedding and reception went smoothly.

The party was a blast and the dance floor was never empty. I would recommend the crew to anyone looking for a DJ or crew that know how to run a party, regardless of the venue or event type.

5 stars hands down!

DJ Rahul and his crew are the best.

-Shekhar and Alexandria Mistry

Profile Picture Shekhar, 12/6/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Unique Services (Other)

great dj, very responsive and easy to get a hold of. had a great time with him!! made a friend :)

Profile Picture User4607839, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great Dj to work with, very flexible and responsible. Knows how to read the crowd and kept the dance floor packed. If you're looking for a great Dj around your budget than go with xtensive sound djs.

Neha