Xtensive Sound DJs - DJ Rahul Reviews

38 Reviews for Xtensive Sound DJs - DJ Rahul

38 Xtensive Sound DJs - DJ Rahul Reviews
  • I

Imran · Married on 07/07/2018

Rahul and his team get 5 STARS across the board! From the moment they arrived to the last moment they packed up, Rahul was nothing but professional, he knew exactly what needed to be executed to make the weekend memorable!! The sparklers he provides are beyond words, and 2 months after our wedding our family and friends are still raving about the indoor fireworks! The custom monogram is one of our favorite add-ons! With a variety of designs to choose from, you don't just get a custom monogram on your specific day, but Rahul gives you the actual template used so you can reuse the monogram in the future! Nothing can beat Rahul's music selection, a playlist can either make or break a wedding, Rahul not only delivered with the HOTTEST music and amazing mixes but exceeded expectations! Rahul and his team don't just show up to collect a check and play some music, they treat you like one of their own and entertain beyond expectation. This was not the last time we'll be working with Rahul and his team!! Best DJs and MCs in the country, book them and try to convince me otherwise!

Arslan · Married on 06/30/2018

Rahul was the perfect DJ. He was very helpful throughout the whole process. Always kept in contact with me and made me feel at ease when the pressure was on towards wedding time. I will book him again for future events.

Sabina · Married on 06/20/2018

AMAZING AMAZING JOB!! Rahul and his team went above and beyond for what I needed and was one of the easiest vendors to work with. He had our guests dancing the WHOLE night (no exaggeration!). My family continues to rave about him and his team and it’s been a month since our wedding. He really takes care of his clients and really listens to their needs.

Pankaj · Married on 05/27/2018

I met Rahul @ my best friends wedding reception - he was a personable, sincere and talented. First impressions lasts... fast forward one year I wanted him to take care of my music/dj needs for my reception. He is very understanding, easy to get along with and takes the time to understand your needs and delivers an A game.. nothing generic. I knew I was in good hands from the beginning and had no worries the day of. He rocks quality equipment and can put on an amazing light show - which was really appreciated by all at the venue. Music selection was on point and he has a strong ability to read the crowd and respond accordingly. I would def. go back to Rahul for any future DJ needs. I highly recommend Rahul and Xtensive Sound DJs.

Komal · Married on 09/16/2017

Rahul and Vishal helped us so much during our wedding planning process. We truly appreciate the amount of effort Rahul's team put towards our wedding. It is extremely important to have a great DJ team in order to make your event come together and Xtensive Sounds DJ is the way to go! Thanks so much guys for everything - Humza & Komal

Aman · Married on 07/01/2017

We would like to personally thank DJ Rahul. It was such a smooth process in the planning of our music! We can't say enough good things about him. He did an outstanding job and our guests had a wonderful time.This was the exact type of service that we were looking for and we definitely received superb service and attention. Our wedding couldn't have been any better and the music choices made for a great atmosphere!

Colin · Married on 08/20/2016

I am a professional musician and my benchmark for a Dj is typically high. Rahul instantly connected with the crowd through his music. He took time to understand the perfomance sessions and played the selected songs as planned. He got the kids and adults on the floor at the right time. Most importantly Rahul is flexible in his approach and easy to work with. I would strongly endorse this Dj for the Quality or music and his professionalism

Kristina · Married on 08/13/2016

Dj Rahul was hands down not only an awesome DJ, but also a wonderful human being! Out of all the vendors we had, he was definitely the most easily reachable and responsive! He had been in contact with us throughout the whole wedding process and was always offering to help/ giving opinions. Whatever we asked for/told him we needed done, DJ Rahul would do it without any hesitation( dhol player, songs, mixes, TVs, lights, moving heads, monogram etc)! Everyone had a great time at our wedding thanks to Rahul...music selection was awesome and the dance floor was packed all night even during dinner. He put his soul and 100% into his parties and you can definitely tell My husband and I would without out a doubt recommend him to everyone for any event We will definitely have him as our DJ for any other event that we plan & we already have had 2 wedding guests already ask for his contact info! Thank you soo much Rahul for being YOU! :)

Sanjana · Married on 06/17/2016

Rahul is an awesome DJ, made the party fun and lively. Thank you Rahul!!!!

Cynthia · Married on 06/11/2016

We booked DJ Rahul for our wedding on June 11th in New York and he was Amazing! DJ Rahul helped me throughout every step of the planning process, he was extremely responsive to our vision and worked with us to make sure that all our requests for the wedding and reception became a reality.

There was never a moment when the dance floor was empty. He and his team were exceptional in keeping our events lively and fun. They made sure everything was perfect from the introductions to lighting to music. Right before our grand entrances, Dj Rahul and his team took the time to line up all of our families and bridal party in the lobby to make sure everyone was present and knew when to enter.

We had a blast at our wedding and are very thankful to the entire team for their professionalism. My husband and I would definitely consider working with them again in the future and would certainly recommend them to anyone for a special and unforgettable event!

Thank you so much!

Easy going. Will make the event come to life

Rahul was amazing! We ended up booking him only weeks before our wedding and he was so accommodating and helpful! He got back to us right away, which honestly after going through this process of planning a wedding, is sooooo helpful! I had a list of songs that I wanted him to play and he was able to get them together for us in no time! He had everyone on the dance floor all night and played awesome Indian and American songs. We wanted a mix for that evening as my husband is american and I'm indian. I can't thank him enough for making our reception so memorable.

Jawad · Married on 03/27/2016

Superb DJ and lighting. Made my event a memorable one and was very friendly and professional. Would recommend him again and again and look forward to have them handle my future events.

Excellent work done by this DJ. Any one can book this DJ witout any hesitaion. very flexible, friendly,and professional attitude.

DJ Rahul was great! From the moment we started discussions he was unbelievably helpful in trying to get me other vendors I was looking for. He also worked with me with my vision of how I wanted my wedding to be in areas he was able to help deliver. He was quick to respond to any question I had, very professional and fair. You don't need to feel like you have to negotiate because you get what you pay for with DJ Rahul. Extremely nice guy who provides quality work and professionalism, and helps you as much as possible along the way. I highly recommend him to anyone! Thanks Rahul!

Rahul Verma is such a sweetheart! I cant say nothing but good things about him. He is very attentive,professional,passionate, and he loves what he does. I highly recommend him and his crew bc they really know what theyre doing. Book him and leave the rest for him to do, trust me hes that good!

The lighting services were amazing, completely transformed my wedding hall. DJ services are great and his dhol player can really set the right mood.

DJ Rahul did an amazing job at our wedding and reception. Everyone loved his music and it made everyone want to dance! I would strongly recommend DJ Rahul and his team for any wedding event. His MC also did an amazing job and was entertaining.

Shekhar · Married on 12/06/2014

Xtensive Sound DJs were a pleasure to work with throughout the entire wedding process, from planning to execution. DJ Rahul and DJ Haze were the only DJs that we came across that were willing to prove that they can cater to our needs, even before signing a contract. DJ Rahul was with us every step of the way to ensure that our wedding and reception went smoothly.

The party was a blast and the dance floor was never empty. I would recommend the crew to anyone looking for a DJ or crew that know how to run a party, regardless of the venue or event type.

5 stars hands down!

DJ Rahul and his crew are the best.

-Shekhar and Alexandria Mistry

Great Dj to work with, very flexible and responsible. Knows how to read the crowd and kept the dance floor packed. If you're looking for a great Dj around your budget than go with xtensive sound djs.

Neha

deepika · Married on 10/11/2014

When we first met dj rahul, we were so impressed by how professional and responsible he was. Dance floor was packed through out the entire night. He took evevry little details into considerationand and guided us to prepare our wedding reception itinerary. His prices are unbeatable and the quality of his work is amazing. We're so glad that we hired Xtensive Sound Djs for our special day.

Thank you so much guys for doing an amazing job,
    Deepika and Neal

Vaibhav · Married on 10/03/2014

DJ Rahul did an amazing job at my wedding. He was courteous, respectful and helpful during the entire process. He worked along side myself and my family to make the entire wedding process stress free and enjoyable. The lights and sound quality was amazing. He has variety of music (Hindi, Punjabi, and English) and isn't shy about taking request from the guest at the party. The music kept the guests entertained and dancing all night long. The lights illuminated the hall and he also provided us with custom logo for the wedding which was displayed on the back wall. Overall, I would definitely recommend Rahul to other clients and family members who are on the fence about booking him.

All I have to say is Dj rahul was very helpful and resposbile at all of our events. We met him at a local bridal expo and signed the contract after 2 days of talking to him. He played diff genre of music and kept the dance floor energetic all night long. Not only he was professional, he also worked with our budget and gave us the quality work. Withought any doubts I would hire and recommand Dj Rahul.

Deepak · Married on 09/13/2014

My wife and I are very thankful that we contacted Dj Rahul. His prices are very flexible and the Service is great. Dj Rahul went beyond our expectations on setting up his stage spec w dance floor lights and led Uplights around the hall!! Just amazing. Dj Rahul u rock!!

Manny · Married on 08/16/2014

All I have to say is that Xtensive sound DJ's did a excellent job for my engagement and wedding which took place in cleveland Ohio. They rocked the engagement at the community banquet center in Strongsville and rocked the wedding at Waymouth country club in medina. They kept the crowd moving all night with an awesome set up with Video mixing on three differnt Lcds with great music and great MC's that kept the crowd entertained . There was never a dull moment. Very happy I contacted Dj Rahul for all my functions.