Xquisite Floral Design & Events Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

South H. Getting married on 06/03/2023

Beautiful Work

Thanks for helping us at South Hills Country Club- your flower work is beautiful!
  • Priscilla
    Priscilla M. Getting married on 05/03/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

She creates magic with her floral arrangements!

Let me tell you Nia is absolutely amazing! She is very creative! You just tell her what you need and she creates her magic with her floral arrangements! I have worked with Nia several times now and she always exceeds my expectations! I can't thank you enough for giving that final touch with your absolutely gorgeous floral arrangements at my event!
    Shaquonda B. Married on 09/17/2022

Excellent!!

Everything was amazing. The arrangements were beautiful. The setup gorgeous. Xquisite Floral was so easy and stress free to work with. I game Nina my vision and she did her thing! Would recommend for any future events.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Amber G. Married on 09/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Nia brought my vision to life and exceeded my expectations. I will definitely book her again and highly recommend her services.

My flower arrangements and centerpieces were everything. Nia was prompt, prepared, and went over and above to make my wedding beautiful.

Xquisite Floral Design & Events's reply:

You’re so welcome. Everything came out so nice and Legacy staff was very nice. Team work makes the dream work. Congratulations Mrs Gibson!
  • Isabella
    Isabella Married on 08/12/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Book your event with Nia!

Nia and her team were absolutely incredible to work with. Not only are they incredibly talented and creative, but her team picks up the slack of other vendors. Unfortunately, the reception venue I had picked was completely unorganized and unreliable. I communicated with Nia regarding extra help I was going to need on my wedding day and she was able to deliver. I was extremely impressed especially because our reception venue had double book on our wedding day leaving very minimal time for set up, as well as, complete chaos form the previous event barely leaving AND THEY GOT IT DONE! I am forever grateful for this crew!

I also wanted to mention how beautiful they made my wedding, all my guest were in complete awe with the table arrangements, the beautiful flower chandelier, sweet heart table decorations, photo back drop, and the seating chart. She understood my vision and was able to recreate all my inspiration photos. Just absolutely incredible, you will not be disappointed if you book!
    Elaine Married on 07/23/2022

Out of this World!

Nia and her team were amazing! We hired Xquisite for both our floral and wedding coordinating services and we were blown away by their performance! Nia not only helped us put our vision together, but also provided so much help prior to our wedding day. She helped us coordinate all our vendor times and created a full proof timeline which we also stuck to on the day of our wedding. Everything was planned to a Tee! 110% recommend to anyone who needs floral and coordinating services. Once again Nia and Xquisite, thank you!
  • Beachbum
    Beachbum W. Married on 06/14/2022

Everything was beautiful!

Everything from Xquisite Floral Design was wonderful! They beautifully executed my vision and were extremely easy to work with. The staff was pleasant and their movements were professional and discreet. The flowers were fresh and arranged exactly as I had envisioned. Thank you Xquisite!!!

Xquisite Floral Design & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the lovely review. It was a pleasure working with you. Our main goal is to make sure everything runs smoothly and that you are satisfied.
    Celeste O. Married on 04/23/2022

Incredible!

Xquisite was excellent and made my vision come to life, and then some!! Nia and her team went above and beyond, even helping to flip the reception space! Her floral arrangements were magnificent and she helped us stay within budget. We highly recommend Xquisite florals!
  • Vanessa
    Vanessa Married on 04/22/2022

Amazing, easy & got exactly what I want

Nia made my bouquet as well as my bridesmaids and they came out beautiful!! I would definitely recommend her. Thank you
  • Jaime
    Jaime Married on 03/19/2022

Great florist

Loved working with Nia! Great flexibility and took the stress away!

Xquisite Floral Design & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the review!!!! Congratulations and best wishes from all of us at Xquisite floral Design and Events
    Trina G. Married on 02/02/2022

So amazing!

Nia was a dream to work with! She was so attentive and creative and executed my vision perfectly. Don’t hesitate to hire her for all your floral needs.
  • Narayani
    Narayani Married on 01/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Nina was above and beyond always extremely responsive when we had questions, solve the last-minute problems and was fun to be around.

Professional timely visionary and an artist. Easygoing and fun to be around - next time I know about any event requiring flowers I’ll be dropping her name!!

Xquisite Floral Design & Events's reply:

Thank you so much. I really love your decor. You guys were really great to work with also. Congratulations again!
    Bretannia Married on 10/23/2021

Nia is the best!

She did my wedding on 10/23/21. Her work was gorgeous! She was so kind and thorough and listened to all of my wants and concerns. The day of the wedding she made everything effortless. She made an arrangement for the ceremony site and moved it to the sweetheart table. All without even being noticed. She is amazing!
    Tiffany Married on 10/17/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Exceptional Florist! Amazing choice for my wedding!

Nia and her team are WONDERFUL. I couldn't have asked for a better floral design team. I researched and talked to many florists before working with Nia. She was so kind and professional I knew instantly that she was the one. You won't find someone with more experience and pride in their work. Nia and her team are hardworking and go above and beyond in their floral arrangements (large arch, centerpieces, and cake flowers!). What I also love is that they were always available when I had any questions leading up to the wedding. Nia is wonderful to work with and I will be recommending her to all the future brides/grooms I know. Nia definitely made my day more beautiful!
  • Krystle
    Krystle W. Married on 09/19/2021

To tier service

Nia and her vendors were absolutely amazing. Everything I asked for I got for my wedding day. Everything came out so perfect more than what I expected. She always kept in touched and responded quickly. I would highly recommend her for your next event. She will not disappoint. Thank you again for making my wedding day look so beautiful.
    Rafeal H. Married on 09/04/2021

Absolutely fabulous

We absolutely love working with Nia and her team. They always get the job done and my clients are always happy when they see their florals. She’s my number one go to florist.
    Stephanie J. Married on 09/03/2021

Xquisite Floral Design Review

OMG! Nia literally decorated my entire venue in 30 minutes and EVERY person thag attended my wedding mentioned how beautiful the florals were. People asked for her contact info. Not only did she do above and beyond what I asked for, I felt like I knew her for years and we literally met that day! She’s a bright light, VERY PROFESSIONAL, and an expert at what she does! I could not be more thankful! Nia you’re amazing! Thank you so so so much!
  • Leslie
    Leslie S. Married on 07/23/2021

One word: amazing!

Coming from the bride who wanted to DIY everything, Including flowers, I got into my head that I can’t do it all especially on our wedding day. So I decided to check Instagram very last minute, (I’m talking a little less than a MONTH before our wedding) of course everybody was booked, and i found Xquisite floral here in my area (Riverside) with availability for our date!!! From our zoom consult, I knew that I was going to be in good hands. She was very attentive and paid attention to every detail that I said I wanted. When We walked in to the venue, we were in awe. In awe of how beautiful everything was, most importantly our flowers! You can never have enough! Xquiste floral exceeded our expectations! They definitely took that stress off of our shoulders and made our dream come to life. I 100% recommend Xquisite Floral. Such an Amazing team!!! 💕
    Alisia A. Married on 07/18/2021

Best Florist Ever

I just want to Thank Nia and her team for one of the best nights of our lives. She did an amazing job on our flower arrangements. She was worth every penny and more. The communication was perfect. I felt heard, and I got everything I wanted. I never even worried. They were on time, clean, professional, and organized.

Xquisite Floral Design & Events's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you! Thank you so much for allowing Xquisite to be apart of your amazing day.
  • Jessica
    Jessica S. Married on 06/26/2021

Amazing Bouquet 💐

Such amazing flowers 💐 , the color arrangements where everything!!
    Sheridan P. Married on 06/05/2021

June Wedding

Xquisite florals was a dream to work with! From the booking process, to communication prior to our event, to the set up on the day of the wedding, everything could not have gone better. Nia puts great effort into creating the most beautiful florals, and we couldn’t have asked for anything more perfect. Thank you!

Xquisite Floral Design & Events's reply:

Thank you Sheridan! You were a pleasure to work with and congratulations I am so happy you loved everything.
  • Nikole
    Nikole V. Married on 03/29/2021

Best florist I’ve known

Nia literally make dreams come true. Her passion, perfection and creativity take flower arrangements to another level. I’ve had the pleasure to work with her multiple times and she always give her best. Don’t look any further this is your girl!
  • I
    Irina S. Married on 09/11/2020

Beautiful flowers

Nia was great to work with! We hosted a micro wedding and she provided us everything we needed. The bridal bouquet was stunning. It did start falling apart/wilting rather quickly, but we suspect that was due to the extreme heat. Overall recommend!
  • Victoria
    Victoria P. Married on 08/14/2020

Victoria & William Wedding

Xquisite Floral design understood my vision. My vision along with there expertise made my wedding way more than I could of ever expected and dream of..
  • Ella
    Ella M. Married on 07/06/2020

Highly Professional Service & Beautiful Creations

Nia is organized, personable and super sweet! I reached out to her to create a custom bouquet and she was easy to communicate with, transparent in her pricing, and offered wonderful suggestions. I showed her an inspiration photo of a bouquet I found online and not only was she knowledgeable and receptive, but the bouquet she created was so much more beautiful than I anticipated (I loved it more than the original photo I showed her)! Nia is highly creative and I would highly recommend her services!

Xquisite Floral Design & Events's reply:

Thank you so very much for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you too. I’m so happy they bouquet came out to your liking. The pictures are gorgeous!
illustration stars