Xquisite Floral Design & Events Reviews

Xquisite Floral Design & Events 2
  • Y

Yina Belt · Married on 10/07/2018

Wedding event planner

We chose Xquisite Floral Design & Events extremely last minute for our wedding. Nia was extremely personable, organized, professional, and provided absolutely exceptional service. I’m positive I would have been lost and made things unnecessarily difficult for myself had we not used Xquisite Floral Design & Events for our wedding. Nia and her company are definitely at the forefront of my mind for any future events.

Sent on 11/10/2018

Xquisite Floral Design & Events's reply:

Thank you so much. You were a pleasure to work with! I’m so happy everything came out to your liking. Thank you for choosing xquisite.

Samantha · Married on 09/09/2018

Nia created the cascading bouquet of my dreams with a beautiful matching boutonniere for my husband! we couldn't have been happier with her work and her responsiveness! 10/10 recommend!

Sent on 09/24/2018
    Xquisite Floral Design & Events 3

Xquisite Floral Design & Events's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review!!! it was an pleasure working with you.
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/08/2018

Nia was amazing to work with! She was ultra responsive over email and phone, has an outstanding creative eye for design, went above and beyond joining us for meetings with rental vendors and coordinators to ensure our vision was meet, was flexible with changing designs, and on top of all this, and the other things you actually need and expect from wedding vendors, she was incredibly friendly. I highly recommend her and her team! We’re so happy that we went with them for our wedding!

Sent on 09/24/2018
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 09/08/2018

Nia and her team literally saved my wedding! I lost my florist/designer for my entire wedding 2 months before the actual wedding and Nia had a pros all ready within 3 hours of requesting. She listened, and brought my vision to life and on a budget! 10 stars and then some!!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Stephanie · Married on 02/11/2017

Thanks to Nia at Xquisite Floral Designs. She relieved the stress and hassle of my wedding planning process.
    She offers a beautiful wedding experience and took care of all the details such as photographer, caterer and deejay. She introduced me to amazing vendors who were outstanding.
    Would highly recommend her services to anyone!

Sent on 12/25/2017

Cheterra · Married on 07/02/2016

Mrs. Nia did an exceptional job on my wedding bouquet. Although my wedding bouquet was not your typical bouquet I showed Nia a photo of what I wanted and she did exactly what I wanted and was able to match the color. My bridesmaids were happy with their bouquets as well.

Sent on 12/06/2017
    Xquisite Floral Design & Events 4

Xquisite Floral Design & Events's reply:

It was so fun working with you...I am so happy you were happy with everything!!!
  • I

Ieisha · Married on 09/13/2015

I’ve witnessed the love and time put into each event. The quality is exceptional, you will definetly be satisfied!

Sent on 12/12/2017