Xquisite Events Productions Reviews

245 Reviews for Xquisite Events Productions

• Pam

Pam Luria · Getting married on 04/02/2021

Fantasy at Fisher Island

Nancy Gilbert gave us the fantasy setting for an outdoor wedding at Fisher Island on February 16, 2020.
    The venue has lots of obstacles with permits, logistics and our event was outdoors. It rained in the morning and we had to wait to set up. She gave us the most spectacular chuppah I have ever seen. The bride wanted a very organic look made with all branches and flowers in front of the enormous Banyan tree in the courtyard of the Vanderbilt mansion.
    The table centerpieces reflected the elegance of Fisher Island with Victorian birdcages and cascading flowers and vines.
    Nancy was very receptive to our ideas and suggestions. She went out of her way to help realize our vision and made many helpful suggestions. Because of the changing flower availability in the marketplace ( no peonies anywhere) she was able to achieve the same look with beautiful ranunculus and hybrid roses.

Sent on 04/08/2020
  • I

Ilyse Rohlman · Getting married on 03/04/2021

The best!

I cannot even begin to explain how unbelievable Xquisite events was for our wedding. They completely exceeded my expectations from all of the items they were involved in. The next day all our guests couldn’t stop raving about how insanely beautiful all the flowers were, particularly the chuppah. Book them now! They will make your wedding more beautiful than you ever thought possible! In addition, Jon was such a pleasure to work with, was extremely responsive, helpful, and completely respected and listened to what I wanted. He has such a good eye and vision and is all around awesome!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Joané

Joané McAfee · Married on 02/16/2020

Todd was fantastic!

We absolutely loved working with Todd because he was honest and transparent with what would and wouldn't work for our vision. He wasn't afraid to tell us his thoughts, which was appreciated and helped keep us on track for a beautiful elegant brunch wedding. The team was adaptable when things changed with short notice and made sure our vision came to life. It was so much prettier than I could've imagined. We would definitely recommend this company!

Sent on 02/23/2020
  • Shawn

Shawn Hyson · Married on 12/28/2019

Absolutely Amazing !!

Xquisite Events and the entire team, from the first inquiry to the last details the day of the wedding were absolutely the BEST.
    Not only is Todd Averette extremely talented, he was always immediate with every communication. There was never a moment or detail he could not handle and bring calm.
    Everything was absolutely beautiful and truly exceeded our expectations.
    AMAZING!!

Sent on 01/03/2020
  • Karen

Karen Shore · Married on 12/10/2019

Magical Wedding

We were so ecstatic with Nancy Gilbert and the Xquisite team. Nancy was such a pleasure to work with. Her attention to every detail was not missed and she went out of her way to make sure we were happy. Nancy really understood mine & my daughters vision ....the Chuppah, Place card table, Reception & Personal flowers including the Brides Composite Bouquet exceeded our expectations. I can't stop dreaming about my daughters wedding and how magical it was at the Flagler Museum! The flowers we absolutely GORGEOUS and my guests can't stop raving about how beautiful every room was! The Chuppah was absolutely STUNNING!!!!! We can't thank you enough for everything! I would highly recommend Nancy & the Xquisite team for your next event!

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • User4942391 · Recently married

Professional and extremely talented!

Everyone at Xquisite Events made the stressful process of figuring out the decor and florals for our wedding MUCH easier! They were great to work with and flexible to our needs and budget! They definitely brought our vision to life with such ease and catered to our needs the whole time! Both my husband and I loved everything they did and we were so happy to see it all come together after months of planning. The decor and floral arrangements were gorgeous and they truly created the wedding of our dreams. Jon and his team did an incredible job - everything was PERFECT!

Sent on 11/25/2019
  • Kristi

Kristi Thompson · Married on 11/16/2019

Above & Beyond

Working with Jon from Xquisite events to plan our wedding was a dream come true. Jon was extremely easy and flexible to work with, and took our initial ideas of what we wanted and ran with them, delivering a breathtaking final result. Throughout the process, he continually let us bounce ideas off of him and provided valuable insight and suggestions. He also continuously went above and beyond, all the way up to the day of, to ensure our wedding vision came together perfectly. Jon has an incredible attention to detail, attending to even the smallest extra detail of having our favorite flowers set at every place setting.

When the wedding weekend came around, Jon and his team at Xquisite really blew us away. They were timely, extremely organized, and worked tirelessly over 2 days to make everything come together perfectly. There were some challenges on the wedding day that the team at Xquisite had to manage, and did so with ease and a great attitude. For example, they had to move large floral trees from the ceremony to the reception site in a very short window of time. Due to their organization and preparedness, they accomplished this difficult task flawlessly. After the wedding was over, we couldn’t help but reflect on the weekend and feel that Jon and team over delivered on our expectations. We still have guests commenting on the florals from the ceremony, to the reception details and how stunning everything was. A huge thanks to Xquisite & Jon for making our dream a reality.

Sent on 01/15/2020
  • Deanne

Deanne · Married on 11/01/2019

Todd is the perfect fit and by far the best out of many trials

I had quotes and requested information from about 20 florists designers and he was the first to follow up email and call. He helped me with my oh so many ideas and was by far the most professional, xquiste, and value for the quality, although they are on the higher end he was flexible and worked hard to stay in my budget but with a fairytale picture perfect design and exactly what I envisioned.

Sent on 05/26/2019
  • Jana

Jana Jones · Married on 10/05/2019

Xquisite is amazing

Xquisite was an absolute pleasure to work with. I told Jon that I wanted a tropical but elegant look and he absolutely nailed it. He also did my rehearsal dinner at The Colony in Palm Beach. Last minute I asked for flamingos in my center pieces and they were an absolute hit. I can't recommend Xqusite enough! THE BEST.

Sent on 11/25/2019
  • User3384086 · Recently married

Nancy is wonderful to work with, she went above and beyond our expectations. Everything turned out gorgeous.

Sent on 06/19/2014
  • Cathleen

Cathleen Pickholtz · Married on 06/22/2019

Pickholtz/Dicker Wedding

How do we even begin to say Thank You to Jon and his team for the most amazing, spectacular and Xquisite flowers and decor for our daughter’s wedding!! The round chuppah was unique and breathtakingly beautiful! The centerpieces were over the top gorgeous and the decor added to the beauty of the room! I can’t wait to see the pictures to really soak in all the exquisiteness that surrounded us!
    Thank you for creating a dream come true!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Jackie · Married on 05/11/2019

Best wedding events company in South Florida!

Nancy Gilbert’s team from Xquisite is the dream team. I never ever write reviews but her team brings it all. They are so professional, have amazing taste, ability execute exactly on your vision, incredibly responsive and beyond talented. She is wonderful to work with and our wedding day would not have been possible without her!

Sent on 05/12/2019
  • Montel

Montel Fleming · Married on 04/19/2019

An event to remember!!

Wow...what else can we say...our florals were gorgeous and left us and all of our guest speechless. Todd was an absolute joy to work with. He executed our vision and exceeded all of our expectations. Everything from the candles, special touches to all of the decorations were just stunning. Todd made sure that we were on the same page at all times and had constant communication with us. He had brilliant suggestions and really made our Spring wedding the most memorable event that no one who attended can forget.

We would highly recommend Xquisite to any and everyone!!

Special thanks to Todd Averette and his entire team for knocking the Gordon Fleming wedding out of the park!! 🔥

Much ❤️

Kerrian and Montel

Sent on 05/03/2019

Ella S · Married on 03/16/2019

Xquisite events did an amazing job

Jon and the team at Xquisite Events were amazing. Super professional and thoughtful from the first meeting we had. They really listened to us. We aren't super creative and definitely needed help with our vision/color scheme. They knocked it out of the park. How lucky am I to say that my flowers and wedding were the most beautiful thing I've ever seen? I cannot recommend Xquisite Events enough.

Sent on 03/27/2019

Lindar · Married on 03/09/2019

A Fabulous Experience

We made a great choice with Exquisite Events. From our first interaction to the day of the wedding they were professional, flexible and easy to work with. All voicemails and emails were returned promptly. Our budget was totally respected without question. Their work exceeded our already high expectations. From the personal flowers, to the Chuppah, the ceremony and the reception, everything was GORGEOUS! My daughters vision for her wedding totally came to fruition.

Sent on 03/18/2019
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 03/02/2019

Trust Xquisite to take your wedding to the next level!

I wasn't sure if I could afford to hire Xquisite, they work will all budgets. I was fussy and changed the design 100 times. They were so easy and flexible. I wasn't sure if because my budget was small that the execution would be as beautiful as the "expensive" weddings. They blew me away! Trust the process and design of xquisite events and they will not disappoint! My guests said it was the most beautiful design they had ever seen at a wedding!

Sent on 03/06/2019

Katie · Married on 02/02/2019

Incredible Team!

Nancy and the Xquisite team exceeded all of my expectations. From our first conversation, they instantly understood my vision but their expertise and extensive knowledge of our venue allowed them to add many additional suggestions and ideas that really made the event amazing. Having the chance to see a prototype ahead of time assured me that everything on the day of would be beautiful. And despite many last minute changes by me, everything was executed flawlessly by the team. All our guests were raving about the flowers and how the room smelled like we were in a garden. Would highly recommend this team!

Sent on 02/10/2019

Samantha · Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing Experience with Jon and Xquisite!

Jon Buick and the Xquisite team are AMAZING! The whole process was seamless, Jon was incredibly receptive to my ideas, and he was very responsive as well. I sent him pictures and ideas up until the week before, and he was able to incorporate those ideas into the final design. The Chuppah, flowers, and ballroom decor turned out even better than I could have imagined. We got so many compliments on how beautiful everything was! I’d highly recommend Jon and Xquisite to anyone planning a wedding - you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 02/08/2019

Penny F · Married on 01/15/2019

Absolutely a wonderful experience

Making a wedding is very stressful to say the least, but dealing with Jon Buick was an absolute pleasure. He made everything easy and the atmosphere he created was magical.
    No task was too difficult for him. Even getting the bride's favorite flowers when they were not in season.

Sent on 01/15/2019

Rita G · Married on 11/13/2018

Thank you xquisite!

Jon Buick and the whole team at Xquisite were fantastic. They were professional and pleasant at every stage. There was never any surprise costs and they always made us feel as if our event was special. Jon's advice on floral design was spot-on. His suggestions were elegant and captured the vision my daughter was looking for for her wedding floral arrangements. The set-up went smoothly and Jon and the team delivered flora decor for the ceremony and reception that exceeded our expectations. THANK YOU!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Sarah Vitulli · Married on 11/04/2018

Amazing flowers and decor

Jon Buick and Xquisite were incredible!! My wedding flowers and decor were absolutely beautiful and they were a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend this vendor!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Judy Papayanakos · Married on 10/24/2018

Exceeded my expectations

The team was extremely flexible and accommodating as some changes occurred throughout the process for a wedding rehearsal dinner. The execution of the tablescape far exceeded my expectations. It was just beautiful! Would work with them again and highly recommend Xquisite.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Linda · Married on 10/14/2018

Honestly, there are no words to describe the amazing work that Xquisite Events did for my daughter's wedding this past weekend. When I met with "Rose" (perfect name for a floral designer!) and she told me that she would love to do the flowers and decor for our wedding at the Caribe Royale in Orlando, I knew it was going to be spectacular. From the few photos we showed her and our conversation, Rose immediately knew the "feel" we wanted for our wedding weekend. Spectacular does not even describe the beauty!!! Our Chuppah was the MOST beautiful chuppah you have EVER seen! One of the guests described it as "heaven"!! Every detail was meticulously tended to. Rose is not only unbelievably talented, she is WONDERFUL to work with. I could never have dreamed of how beautiful each and every event of the weekend would be. She exceeded any expectations we had. There is no one else I would ever use for any event. They are the BEST - REALLY!!! Just ask any one of my guests and they will tell you the same - people were "blown away"!!!!

Sent on 01/12/2010

Rachel · Married on 03/04/2018

Yonaton and the team created such a stunning chuppah and flower arrangements for our wedding. Xquisite delivered and executed my vision beyond expectations, and are such a pleasure to work with. We look forward to working with them some day in the future and will surely spread the word to family, friends and on social media!

Sent on 03/06/2018

Judi · Married on 02/24/2018

Rose and her team from Xquisite carried out our vision completely . Weeks later people are still talking about the flowers and the chuppa! A true pro! It was perfection! They are the best!

Sent on 09/13/2018