Xquisite Events Productions Reviews

Xquisite Events Productions 5
  • I

Ilyse Rohlman · Getting married on 03/04/2021

The best!

I cannot even begin to explain how unbelievable Xquisite events was for our wedding. They completely exceeded my expectations from all of the items they were involved in. The next day all our guests couldn’t stop raving about how insanely beautiful all the flowers were, particularly the chuppah. Book them now! They will make your wedding more beautiful than you ever thought possible! In addition, Jon was such a pleasure to work with, was extremely responsive, helpful, and completely respected and listened to what I wanted. He has such a good eye and vision and is all around awesome!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Karen

Karen Shore · Getting married on 12/10/2019

Magical Wedding

We were so ecstatic with Nancy Gilbert and the Xquisite team. Nancy was such a pleasure to work with. Her attention to every detail was not missed and she went out of her way to make sure we were happy. Nancy really understood mine & my daughters vision ....the Chuppah, Place card table, Reception & Personal flowers including the Brides Composite Bouquet exceeded our expectations. I can't stop dreaming about my daughters wedding and how magical it was at the Flagler Museum! The flowers we absolutely GORGEOUS and my guests can't stop raving about how beautiful every room was! The Chuppah was absolutely STUNNING!!!!! We can't thank you enough for everything! I would highly recommend Nancy & the Xquisite team for your next event!

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • User4942391 · Recently married

Professional and extremely talented!

Everyone at Xquisite Events made the stressful process of figuring out the decor and florals for our wedding MUCH easier! They were great to work with and flexible to our needs and budget! They definitely brought our vision to life with such ease and catered to our needs the whole time! Both my husband and I loved everything they did and we were so happy to see it all come together after months of planning. The decor and floral arrangements were gorgeous and they truly created the wedding of our dreams. Jon and his team did an incredible job - everything was PERFECT!

Xquisite Events Productions 6
    Xquisite Events Productions 7
    Xquisite Events Productions 8
    Sent on 11/25/2019
  • Deanne

Deanne · Married on 11/01/2019

Todd is the perfect fit and by far the best out of many trials

I had quotes and requested information from about 20 florists designers and he was the first to follow up email and call. He helped me with my oh so many ideas and was by far the most professional, xquiste, and value for the quality, although they are on the higher end he was flexible and worked hard to stay in my budget but with a fairytale picture perfect design and exactly what I envisioned.

Sent on 05/26/2019
  • Jana

Jana Jones · Married on 10/05/2019

Xquisite is amazing

Xquisite was an absolute pleasure to work with. I told Jon that I wanted a tropical but elegant look and he absolutely nailed it. He also did my rehearsal dinner at The Colony in Palm Beach. Last minute I asked for flamingos in my center pieces and they were an absolute hit. I can't recommend Xqusite enough! THE BEST.

Xquisite Events Productions 9
    Xquisite Events Productions 18
    Xquisite Events Productions 19
    Sent on 11/25/2019
  • User3384086 · Recently married

Nancy is wonderful to work with, she went above and beyond our expectations. Everything turned out gorgeous.

Sent on 06/19/2014
  • Cathleen

Cathleen Pickholtz · Married on 06/22/2019

Pickholtz/Dicker Wedding

How do we even begin to say Thank You to Jon and his team for the most amazing, spectacular and Xquisite flowers and decor for our daughter’s wedding!! The round chuppah was unique and breathtakingly beautiful! The centerpieces were over the top gorgeous and the decor added to the beauty of the room! I can’t wait to see the pictures to really soak in all the exquisiteness that surrounded us!
    Thank you for creating a dream come true!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Jackie · Married on 05/11/2019

Best wedding events company in South Florida!

Nancy Gilbert’s team from Xquisite is the dream team. I never ever write reviews but her team brings it all. They are so professional, have amazing taste, ability execute exactly on your vision, incredibly responsive and beyond talented. She is wonderful to work with and our wedding day would not have been possible without her!

Sent on 05/12/2019
  • Montel

Montel Fleming · Married on 04/19/2019

An event to remember!!

Wow...what else can we say...our florals were gorgeous and left us and all of our guest speechless. Todd was an absolute joy to work with. He executed our vision and exceeded all of our expectations. Everything from the candles, special touches to all of the decorations were just stunning. Todd made sure that we were on the same page at all times and had constant communication with us. He had brilliant suggestions and really made our Spring wedding the most memorable event that no one who attended can forget.

We would highly recommend Xquisite to any and everyone!!

Special thanks to Todd Averette and his entire team for knocking the Gordon Fleming wedding out of the park!! 🔥

Much ❤️

Kerrian and Montel

Xquisite Events Productions 20
    Xquisite Events Productions 21
    Xquisite Events Productions 22
    Xquisite Events Productions 23
    Sent on 05/03/2019

Ella S · Married on 03/16/2019

Xquisite events did an amazing job

Jon and the team at Xquisite Events were amazing. Super professional and thoughtful from the first meeting we had. They really listened to us. We aren't super creative and definitely needed help with our vision/color scheme. They knocked it out of the park. How lucky am I to say that my flowers and wedding were the most beautiful thing I've ever seen? I cannot recommend Xquisite Events enough.

Sent on 03/27/2019

Lindar · Married on 03/09/2019

A Fabulous Experience

We made a great choice with Exquisite Events. From our first interaction to the day of the wedding they were professional, flexible and easy to work with. All voicemails and emails were returned promptly. Our budget was totally respected without question. Their work exceeded our already high expectations. From the personal flowers, to the Chuppah, the ceremony and the reception, everything was GORGEOUS! My daughters vision for her wedding totally came to fruition.

Sent on 03/18/2019
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 03/02/2019

Trust Xquisite to take your wedding to the next level!

I wasn't sure if I could afford to hire Xquisite, they work will all budgets. I was fussy and changed the design 100 times. They were so easy and flexible. I wasn't sure if because my budget was small that the execution would be as beautiful as the "expensive" weddings. They blew me away! Trust the process and design of xquisite events and they will not disappoint! My guests said it was the most beautiful design they had ever seen at a wedding!

Sent on 03/06/2019

Katie · Married on 02/02/2019

Incredible Team!

Nancy and the Xquisite team exceeded all of my expectations. From our first conversation, they instantly understood my vision but their expertise and extensive knowledge of our venue allowed them to add many additional suggestions and ideas that really made the event amazing. Having the chance to see a prototype ahead of time assured me that everything on the day of would be beautiful. And despite many last minute changes by me, everything was executed flawlessly by the team. All our guests were raving about the flowers and how the room smelled like we were in a garden. Would highly recommend this team!

Sent on 02/10/2019

Samantha · Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing Experience with Jon and Xquisite!

Jon Buick and the Xquisite team are AMAZING! The whole process was seamless, Jon was incredibly receptive to my ideas, and he was very responsive as well. I sent him pictures and ideas up until the week before, and he was able to incorporate those ideas into the final design. The Chuppah, flowers, and ballroom decor turned out even better than I could have imagined. We got so many compliments on how beautiful everything was! I’d highly recommend Jon and Xquisite to anyone planning a wedding - you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 02/08/2019

Penny F · Married on 01/15/2019

Absolutely a wonderful experience

Making a wedding is very stressful to say the least, but dealing with Jon Buick was an absolute pleasure. He made everything easy and the atmosphere he created was magical.
    No task was too difficult for him. Even getting the bride's favorite flowers when they were not in season.

Sent on 01/15/2019

Rita G · Married on 11/13/2018

Thank you xquisite!

Jon Buick and the whole team at Xquisite were fantastic. They were professional and pleasant at every stage. There was never any surprise costs and they always made us feel as if our event was special. Jon's advice on floral design was spot-on. His suggestions were elegant and captured the vision my daughter was looking for for her wedding floral arrangements. The set-up went smoothly and Jon and the team delivered flora decor for the ceremony and reception that exceeded our expectations. THANK YOU!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Sarah Vitulli · Married on 11/04/2018

Amazing flowers and decor

Jon Buick and Xquisite were incredible!! My wedding flowers and decor were absolutely beautiful and they were a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend this vendor!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Judy Papayanakos · Married on 10/24/2018

Exceeded my expectations

The team was extremely flexible and accommodating as some changes occurred throughout the process for a wedding rehearsal dinner. The execution of the tablescape far exceeded my expectations. It was just beautiful! Would work with them again and highly recommend Xquisite.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Linda · Married on 10/14/2018

Honestly, there are no words to describe the amazing work that Xquisite Events did for my daughter's wedding this past weekend. When I met with "Rose" (perfect name for a floral designer!) and she told me that she would love to do the flowers and decor for our wedding at the Caribe Royale in Orlando, I knew it was going to be spectacular. From the few photos we showed her and our conversation, Rose immediately knew the "feel" we wanted for our wedding weekend. Spectacular does not even describe the beauty!!! Our Chuppah was the MOST beautiful chuppah you have EVER seen! One of the guests described it as "heaven"!! Every detail was meticulously tended to. Rose is not only unbelievably talented, she is WONDERFUL to work with. I could never have dreamed of how beautiful each and every event of the weekend would be. She exceeded any expectations we had. There is no one else I would ever use for any event. They are the BEST - REALLY!!! Just ask any one of my guests and they will tell you the same - people were "blown away"!!!!

Sent on 01/12/2010

Rachel · Married on 03/04/2018

Yonaton and the team created such a stunning chuppah and flower arrangements for our wedding. Xquisite delivered and executed my vision beyond expectations, and are such a pleasure to work with. We look forward to working with them some day in the future and will surely spread the word to family, friends and on social media!

Sent on 03/06/2018

Judi · Married on 02/24/2018

Rose and her team from Xquisite carried out our vision completely . Weeks later people are still talking about the flowers and the chuppa! A true pro! It was perfection! They are the best!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Cassandra · Married on 12/30/2017

A massive thanks to Xquisite Events for making my vision a reality! Our venue looked like something out of a magazine and I was completely blown away when I walked in and saw everything. It sure as heck looked more expensive than it was! Jon Buick and his team took it to the next level with our flowers! Our guests haven't stopped talking about how beautiful they were and how amazing they smelled!

They were a pleasure to work with and I would recommend them to anyone. I live in Sydney, Australia and had my event at The Addison in Boca Raton, FL on the 30th of December 2017. With a 16 hour time difference, Jon and his team made the time for me to ensure everything was exactly as I wanted it. It was clear every detail had thought behind it and he actually listened to what I wanted!

Overall I highly recommend Xquisite and Jon Buick to all brides!! I can't believe there aren't more rave reviews here for them!!

Sent on 01/14/2018

Katherine · Married on 12/30/2017

What a joy it was to work with Nancy Gilbert and the Xquisite team. Thank you all very much for making our wedding so beautiful and perfect <3

I live out of state so a lot of our communication was done through email. Despite that Nancy was able to perfectly get our taste and vision from a meeting in person and pictures through email. Once I saw the beautiful samples that she put together for us I stopped thinking about anything else related to decoration because I knew that whatever needed to get done, she would come up with the best style and look that matched our wedding. That is exactly how it turned out. All the decorations from the church, to cocktail area, reception, personal flowers, etc. were so beautiful. Every detail had the elegant and modern style that we wanted.

We hosted a New Year's party the day after our wedding and Xquisite worked with us to refresh our arrangements and set up our room giving it a different feel and look.

We are so thankful to have worked with them. Their professionalism and work is exceptional. You will be so happy working with Xquisite!

Sent on 02/28/2018

Alyssa · Married on 12/02/2017

We were completely blown away by our flowers on our wedding day! We have received SO many compliments. We interviewed two other florists before finding Xquisite Events. After our first meeting with Todd, we knew we didn't have to look any further. My husband and I were clueless about flowers, so we wanted a designer that would take our description of what we thought we wanted and roll with it. Todd did just that! He provided his professional opinion and developed our vision into a dream come true. Honestly, our floral budget was pretty limited but no one would have been able to tell on the day of our wedding. We had a daytime wedding at The Addison and our flowers were really our only decoration. We asked for a clean, all white, elegant look and Todd delivered. Everybody loved our lilies and hydrangeas. The glassware that Todd used in the design also helped make the look perfect and helped a lot to keep us within budget. Our sweetheart table was absolutely amazing and looks stunning in the photos I have seen so far. Also, I asked Todd to include a charm on my bouquet that I had made with photos of my grandparents. He kept the charms safe and made sure they looked beautiful on my bouquet. Thank you Todd for being SO responsive to all of my emails. His email turnaround time was one of the best of any of my vendors. We are so thankful we decided to use Xquisite Events!

Sent on 12/30/2017

Natalie · Married on 11/10/2017

Nancy and team,
    I am totally speechless at how spectacular the flowers and decor were for both days of our wedding. You and your team did an amazing job!!
    Friday was so fun - all the flowers and colors were so pretty! The Indian mandap was gorgeous!! I loved the intimate feeling of both days, and the flowers and decor were the perfect complement. Likewise, Saturday was such a fun juxtaposition with the absolutely beautiful selection of white flowers. The french tulip bouquet was gorgeous. I loved the extravagant troughs and the tulip explosions were perfect!! Thank you for bringing my vision to life with the most beautiful flowers! ~N.Katari

Sent on 01/05/2018