Xquisite Events Productions Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Elizabeth
    Elizabeth L. Getting married on 02/03/2023

Such a great experience!

I had my original wedding in Costa Rica canceled due to COVID and was able to plan another in just 5ish weeks thanks in part to Xquisite! I wanted a dark topical theme for my Breakers wedding and Nancy got me everything I wanted! Thank you Xquisite!
    Rachel L. Married on 04/23/2022

Ultimate Florist Vendor

WOW - that was the expression on my face when I saw my reception space.
    It was truly breathtaking. Todd knows EXACTLY what to do and how to make your vision come to life. I am SO glad I went with this vendor because they made me feel super confident all would be exactly what I wanted (and I am picky). Flowers are my thing and I was super particular. They also repurposed flowers as much as possible which I super appreciated. Thank you, Todd for all you did and to your team for making my wedding day look magical. If you have any doubt, use Xquisite and put your budget towards this. Trust in Todd.
  • Beth
    Beth R. Married on 04/25/2021

Awesome Florist and More

From the beginning meeting with Jon, we knew right then and there that this was the best choice for our floral design for our daughters wedding. They went above and beyond what we ever could have imagined. Our wedding was all out of town guest as this was a destination wedding. We put all of our trust in the team at Xquisite and they did not let us down. The most beautiful flowers that are still being talked about by all of our guests and even others who were not in attendance.
    Yoni was amazing the week of the wedding getting all of the details just right! We really cannot say enough about this florist.
  • Pam
    Pam L. Married on 04/02/2021

Fantasy at Fisher Island

Nancy Gilbert gave us the fantasy setting for an outdoor wedding at Fisher Island on February 16, 2020.
    The venue has lots of obstacles with permits, logistics and our event was outdoors. It rained in the morning and we had to wait to set up. She gave us the most spectacular chuppah I have ever seen. The bride wanted a very organic look made with all branches and flowers in front of the enormous Banyan tree in the courtyard of the Vanderbilt mansion.
    The table centerpieces reflected the elegance of Fisher Island with Victorian birdcages and cascading flowers and vines.
    Nancy was very receptive to our ideas and suggestions. She went out of her way to help realize our vision and made many helpful suggestions. Because of the changing flower availability in the marketplace ( no peonies anywhere) she was able to achieve the same look with beautiful ranunculus and hybrid roses.
  • I
    Ilyse R. Married on 03/04/2021

The best!

I cannot even begin to explain how unbelievable Xquisite events was for our wedding. They completely exceeded my expectations from all of the items they were involved in. The next day all our guests couldn’t stop raving about how insanely beautiful all the flowers were, particularly the chuppah. Book them now! They will make your wedding more beautiful than you ever thought possible! In addition, Jon was such a pleasure to work with, was extremely responsive, helpful, and completely respected and listened to what I wanted. He has such a good eye and vision and is all around awesome!
  • Li Ka
    Li Ka Married on 02/28/2021

Dream team, dream florals

When it comes to xquisite, you get what you pay for... and MORE! We had the pleasure of working with the owner to design our dream wedding at Faena Hotel Miami Beach this February. Yoni and the team exceeded our expectations and created the most stunning, one-of-a-king floral arrangements and breathtaking chuppah. We wanted original centerpieces that we've never seen before - and that is truly their specialty. We are forever grateful and can't wait to create more magic in the future!
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 02/19/2021

the best floral design team!!

Xquisite is the best floral design team!! Working with Jon was a dream and we truly could not have been happier with how everything turned out. We picked him because we felt that not only did he understand and could execute our vision, but also because we loved his inherent style and taste and so ultimately could have full trust in his vision. The best!!!
  • Marissa
    Marissa A. Married on 12/07/2020

Don’t hesitate, HIRE THEM!

After researching many florists in south Florida we decided to work with Jon at Xquisite events. Jon worked within our budget and the team was flexible throughout the process. When we walked into our venue we were in awe! Every detail was perfectly executed and our chuppah brought tears to our eyes. Our wedding guests could not stop talking about how amazing the flowers were. If you want to be blown away on your wedding day, HIRE THEM!
    Monique P. Married on 06/27/2020

Hire now!

I cant even begin to explain how amazing Jon and his team at Xquisite are. We had a 2020 wedding with lots of plan B's . It was stressful to say the least but one thing i knew would be perfect was my decor. Jon exceeded every expectation i could ever of have !! I walked into the ceremony and reception room and couldnt help but hold back tears (as to not ruin my makeup) . It was absolutely perfect. we had planned on being outside and day of had to change to indoor because of weather... Jon made everything stress free and easy. He is literally an angel and my wedding was the beyond gorgeous because of Jon and his team! best day ever... 2020 and all!
  • Joané
    Joané M. Married on 02/16/2020

Todd was fantastic!

We absolutely loved working with Todd because he was honest and transparent with what would and wouldn't work for our vision. He wasn't afraid to tell us his thoughts, which was appreciated and helped keep us on track for a beautiful elegant brunch wedding. The team was adaptable when things changed with short notice and made sure our vision came to life. It was so much prettier than I could've imagined. We would definitely recommend this company!
  • Shawn
    Shawn H. Married on 12/28/2019

Absolutely Amazing !!

Xquisite Events and the entire team, from the first inquiry to the last details the day of the wedding were absolutely the BEST.
    Not only is Todd Averette extremely talented, he was always immediate with every communication. There was never a moment or detail he could not handle and bring calm.
    Everything was absolutely beautiful and truly exceeded our expectations.
    AMAZING!!
  • Karen
    Karen S. Married on 12/10/2019

Magical Wedding

We were so ecstatic with Nancy Gilbert and the Xquisite team. Nancy was such a pleasure to work with. Her attention to every detail was not missed and she went out of her way to make sure we were happy. Nancy really understood mine & my daughters vision ....the Chuppah, Place card table, Reception & Personal flowers including the Brides Composite Bouquet exceeded our expectations. I can't stop dreaming about my daughters wedding and how magical it was at the Flagler Museum! The flowers we absolutely GORGEOUS and my guests can't stop raving about how beautiful every room was! The Chuppah was absolutely STUNNING!!!!! We can't thank you enough for everything! I would highly recommend Nancy & the Xquisite team for your next event!
  • Kristi
    Kristi T. Married on 11/16/2019

Above & Beyond

Working with Jon from Xquisite events to plan our wedding was a dream come true. Jon was extremely easy and flexible to work with, and took our initial ideas of what we wanted and ran with them, delivering a breathtaking final result. Throughout the process, he continually let us bounce ideas off of him and provided valuable insight and suggestions. He also continuously went above and beyond, all the way up to the day of, to ensure our wedding vision came together perfectly. Jon has an incredible attention to detail, attending to even the smallest extra detail of having our favorite flowers set at every place setting.

When the wedding weekend came around, Jon and his team at Xquisite really blew us away. They were timely, extremely organized, and worked tirelessly over 2 days to make everything come together perfectly. There were some challenges on the wedding day that the team at Xquisite had to manage, and did so with ease and a great attitude. For example, they had to move large floral trees from the ceremony to the reception site in a very short window of time. Due to their organization and preparedness, they accomplished this difficult task flawlessly. After the wedding was over, we couldn’t help but reflect on the weekend and feel that Jon and team over delivered on our expectations. We still have guests commenting on the florals from the ceremony, to the reception details and how stunning everything was. A huge thanks to Xquisite & Jon for making our dream a reality.
  • User4938151 2+ years ago

Professional and extremely talented!

Everyone at Xquisite Events made the stressful process of figuring out the decor and florals for our wedding MUCH easier! They were great to work with and flexible to our needs and budget! They definitely brought our vision to life with such ease and catered to our needs the whole time! Both my husband and I loved everything they did and we were so happy to see it all come together after months of planning. The decor and floral arrangements were gorgeous and they truly created the wedding of our dreams. Jon and his team did an incredible job - everything was PERFECT!
  • Deanne
    Deanne Married on 11/01/2019

Todd is the perfect fit and by far the best out of many trials

I had quotes and requested information from about 20 florists designers and he was the first to follow up email and call. He helped me with my oh so many ideas and was by far the most professional, xquiste, and value for the quality, although they are on the higher end he was flexible and worked hard to stay in my budget but with a fairytale picture perfect design and exactly what I envisioned.
  • Jana
    Jana J. Married on 10/05/2019

Xquisite is amazing

Xquisite was an absolute pleasure to work with. I told Jon that I wanted a tropical but elegant look and he absolutely nailed it. He also did my rehearsal dinner at The Colony in Palm Beach. Last minute I asked for flamingos in my center pieces and they were an absolute hit. I can't recommend Xqusite enough! THE BEST.
  • User1669258 2+ years ago
    Nancy is wonderful to work with, she went above and beyond our expectations. Everything turned out gorgeous.
  • Cathleen
    Cathleen P. Married on 06/22/2019

Pickholtz/Dicker Wedding

How do we even begin to say Thank You to Jon and his team for the most amazing, spectacular and Xquisite flowers and decor for our daughter’s wedding!! The round chuppah was unique and breathtakingly beautiful! The centerpieces were over the top gorgeous and the decor added to the beauty of the room! I can’t wait to see the pictures to really soak in all the exquisiteness that surrounded us!
    Thank you for creating a dream come true!
    Jackie Married on 05/11/2019

Best wedding events company in South Florida!

Nancy Gilbert’s team from Xquisite is the dream team. I never ever write reviews but her team brings it all. They are so professional, have amazing taste, ability execute exactly on your vision, incredibly responsive and beyond talented. She is wonderful to work with and our wedding day would not have been possible without her!
  • Montel
    Montel F. Married on 04/19/2019

An event to remember!!

Wow...what else can we say...our florals were gorgeous and left us and all of our guest speechless. Todd was an absolute joy to work with. He executed our vision and exceeded all of our expectations. Everything from the candles, special touches to all of the decorations were just stunning. Todd made sure that we were on the same page at all times and had constant communication with us. He had brilliant suggestions and really made our Spring wedding the most memorable event that no one who attended can forget.

We would highly recommend Xquisite to any and everyone!!

Special thanks to Todd Averette and his entire team for knocking the Gordon Fleming wedding out of the park!! 🔥

Much ❤️

Kerrian and Montel
    Ella Married on 03/16/2019

Xquisite events did an amazing job

Jon and the team at Xquisite Events were amazing. Super professional and thoughtful from the first meeting we had. They really listened to us. We aren't super creative and definitely needed help with our vision/color scheme. They knocked it out of the park. How lucky am I to say that my flowers and wedding were the most beautiful thing I've ever seen? I cannot recommend Xquisite Events enough.
    Lindar Married on 03/09/2019

A Fabulous Experience

We made a great choice with Exquisite Events. From our first interaction to the day of the wedding they were professional, flexible and easy to work with. All voicemails and emails were returned promptly. Our budget was totally respected without question. Their work exceeded our already high expectations. From the personal flowers, to the Chuppah, the ceremony and the reception, everything was GORGEOUS! My daughters vision for her wedding totally came to fruition.
  • Heather
    Heather Married on 03/02/2019

Trust Xquisite to take your wedding to the next level!

I wasn't sure if I could afford to hire Xquisite, they work will all budgets. I was fussy and changed the design 100 times. They were so easy and flexible. I wasn't sure if because my budget was small that the execution would be as beautiful as the "expensive" weddings. They blew me away! Trust the process and design of xquisite events and they will not disappoint! My guests said it was the most beautiful design they had ever seen at a wedding!
    Katie Married on 02/02/2019

Incredible Team!

Nancy and the Xquisite team exceeded all of my expectations. From our first conversation, they instantly understood my vision but their expertise and extensive knowledge of our venue allowed them to add many additional suggestions and ideas that really made the event amazing. Having the chance to see a prototype ahead of time assured me that everything on the day of would be beautiful. And despite many last minute changes by me, everything was executed flawlessly by the team. All our guests were raving about the flowers and how the room smelled like we were in a garden. Would highly recommend this team!
    Samantha Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing Experience with Jon and Xquisite!

Jon Buick and the Xquisite team are AMAZING! The whole process was seamless, Jon was incredibly receptive to my ideas, and he was very responsive as well. I sent him pictures and ideas up until the week before, and he was able to incorporate those ideas into the final design. The Chuppah, flowers, and ballroom decor turned out even better than I could have imagined. We got so many compliments on how beautiful everything was! I’d highly recommend Jon and Xquisite to anyone planning a wedding - you won’t be disappointed!