104 Reviews for Xplosive Entertainment

Sound/PA System (5)
Uplighting (5)
Photobooth (4)
Liability Insurance (2)

Xplosive Entertainment was absolutely amazing. They were a pleasure to work with, right from the start. A huge thank you to Chris who helped me plan everything for my daughter's sweet 16 and who also did the Pro Zap photography. Another huge thank you to DJ Valentine for playing such awesome music, and to our MC Frankie, who was absolutely the best!! You made my daughter feel so at ease all night long. She was a ball of nerves and you made sure that she relaxed enough to enjoy her big night. Let's not forget Tyler who sported his dance moves on the floor all night long. You all were amazing and helped to make her party a success!!!

Profile Picture JENNIFER, 7/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Xplosive is AMAZING! We used them for our wedding last weekend and we couldn't have been happier. Frankie is THE BEST at his job, hands down! He is the best M.C., he kept the crowd moving with nonstop dancing and made our lives so much easier. He personalized our first dance and parent dances, and you could really tell he cared and wanted us to have the best time. A lot of our guests raved about how awesome he was. I would use them over and over again, it is worth every penny!

Profile Picture Gina, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I could not recommend this DJ company any higher. Frankie Perez is truly a gem! From the very beginning when we met with him we knew that Frankie was the man we wanted to MC our wedding. Music was exactly what we wanted and even more with the way he mixed it up... The dance floor was packed the entire night. If you are having a wedding and are looking to hire a DJ - look no further! They are worth every penny and you will get a remarkable and unforgettable party.

Natalie & Bryan

Profile Picture Bryan, 6/3/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

There are NOT enough words to describe our love for Jordan and DJ Frankie! They KNOCKED IT OUT OF THE PARK for our wedding...we could not have asked for more!! Our guests are STILL raving about it!! The energy was ON POINT, the dance floor always packed, and they were BEYOND a pleasure to work with!! So easy going, so accommodating...everything you could possibly dream of!! Look no further...book them IMMEDIATELY!

Profile Picture Jevon, 2/24/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

XPLOSIVE Entertainment helped turn our wedding into the party we wanted it to be (and then some). Every aspect of their service was phenomenal. From Jordan (MC) to Frankie (DJ) to Jaymie (event coordinator + photo booth attendant), it could not have run any smoother.

After we signed the contract with them, we were given access to an online portal where we could provide them with all of the necessary information that they would need for the wedding (i.e. first song, parents of the bride/groom, bridal party members, etc.). We were also able to provide them certain songs that we needed to hear that night and also songs that we did NOT want to hear.

Most DJ's I've encountered would take your request and say they'll play it later, then not even play it. Not only did Frankie play every song that we had listed on the online portal, but when we requested a song the night of, that was the next song played. It may seem simple, but it meant a lot to us. Frankie was the perfect fit for our group and was great at reading the room.

Jordan was an excellent MC - he was truly a professional. We've been to weddings where the MC was narrating every move of the wedding and others where there was no involvement whatsoever. Jordan was the perfect balance of both. Our guests loved him. He and our maitre d' worked together to ensure each aspect of our wedding was flawless.

Jaymie was always so accessible. She responded to emails immediately and answered many of our questions. Any requests that we had went through her and she made sure they were accommodated. Jaymie was also responsible for the photo-booth the night of the wedding. Our guests had so much fun with her and it reflected in all of the photos (which we were given on a USB drive from them). We were also given a album with the pictures and signatures from our guests.

Our only regret was that we didn't have enough time with them!

Thank you so much for making our night XPLOSIVE!

Profile Picture kristi, 1/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

I had Mike L. As my DJ and Mike P. As my MC and both were absolutely fantastic from start to finish! I can not say enough good things. They were helpful every step of the way when I had no idea how to chose songs or what to chose they were more than willing to share ideas and point me in the right direction. Their office staff is extremely nice and helpful with ANY questions. They were the icing on the cake for my wedding day and it was perfect!!! Highly recommend Xplosive Entertainment!

Profile Picture Maria, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Xplosive Entertainment, including Mike L., Mike P., and the lighting and photo booth crew made our wedding reception on October 20th an absolute blast!!! Leading up to the reception, they were an absolute pleasure to work with; Mike Langsner is so knowledgeable and professional, and he made the entire process so easy and stress free. My husband and I loved the online portal/tool that Xplosive gave us access to so we could share the timeline with them as well as song requests and any other details we felt they needed to know. Not only did they play all of the songs we requested, they completely understood our style and ran with it... the vibe the entire night was perfect!! The guests had a great time, and we couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thank you so much for making our wedding so much fun and so unforgettable!!
-Melissa & Matt

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/20/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Photobooth, Uplighting

BEST. WEDDING. EVER.
So it's taken a few months for the dust to settle, but in October 2017, Jordan and his team went above and beyond our wildest expectations and delivered a party truly like no other ..... First things first, Jordan and his Xplosive team are head and shoulders above any entertainment company we have encountered as far as service, skill, and options available. We met briefly at a Bar Mitzvah as I was impressed with the production quality of his team, so inquired more about his operation. He has adapted with the times, and built a company that is truly flexible with whatever type of party you want, and is willing to take on any out of the box ideas you may have.... We were by no means bride/groomzillas, however we were VERY specific in our music selection (likely more-so than any other of his clients), going as far as banning most of your typical wedding playlist. We worked with Jordan to incorporate a live drummer and a saxophonist with a DJ and our music direction, and WOW!! There are no words to explain how lively and bumping the party was. Truly epic.

On top of this, Jordan's service throughout the year leading up to the wedding was nothing short of perfect. You will find quickly that he has invested in resources and people that help make the planning process seamless, and give you unlimited options. On top of that, on the wedding day, we didnt have to talk to Jordan until 15 minutes before the reception, and everything was set up as expected. He is a true professional, (in an industry where you find many amateurs), and we will be hiring Jordan and Xplosive for any event we have for as long as we walk the planet. They are THAT good.

Profile Picture Ethan, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning

I have two words Unbelievably Incredible. Our DJ was Valentine and he literally rocked our wedding the entire night. He was fabulous at keeping everyone on the dance floor from beginning to end. He made every song flow into the next and timing was perfect. And our MC?? Frankie Perez you my friend were born to do this. Every single person came to us at the after party asking who he was! He made our wedding. If we had to do it all over again, we would do exactly the same thing. He built every moment up to exactly our expectations. He did not miss a beat! Thank you so much! You were both incredible!

Profile Picture Aubrey, 9/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jordan and his crew were beyond amazing at our wedding at the brownstone in Paterson, NJ on 9/1/17. It's been a little over a month and my guests are still raving about how much fun they had at our reception because of the DJ and MC. I am soooooooo glad that we went with Xplosive Entertainment because they were fantastic, easy to work with, accommodating, FUN, and most of all, dedicated to making your wedding A BLAST.

Profile Picture Jenn, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The entire crew from Xplosive was incredible for our wedding. They pay attention to every detail. The music kept all of my guests on the dance floor the entire night! I truly cannot say one bad thing about them. The dj was fantastic, the MC was incredible, the photobooth was a blast all night, and the lighting they provided set the tone. If you want to be completely relaxed during your wedding planning process use Xplosive. You have nothing to worry about - it is a guaranteed amazing time!!!! Thank you for helping us have the wedding of our dreams!!

Profile Picture Steph, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I couldn't be any happier! They are amazing!! All my guest said the best thing about my wedding was the music and how they didn't wanna get off the dance floor !!

Profile Picture Billie, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

I can't say enough good things about Michael at Xplosive and his whole team. Xplosive provided the entertainment for my wedding on July 15th. These guys are so professional, fun, and absolutely know how to throw a party. Starting with the ceremony, the violinist they got was so perfect. It added that perfect little touch as we walked down the isle. Mike P was my MC, and Michael was the DJ. I was so comfortable with both of them, they understood the exact vibe I was going for, for my wedding. The flow of the party was great, they had great suggestions about what they thought worked best, they calmed all my nerves (which was SO needed, because the week before the wedding was so stressful). My wedding was so fun and perfect and it was because of the great entertainment that Xplosive provided!

The photo booth was also great! It was interactive, and my guests could email, text or facebook the pictures they just took, in addition to getting their own copy to take home. They also gave me a book of all the pictures my guests took, along with a thumb drive with all the pictures on it as well! The photo booth was an amazing addition to my wedding! We couldn't have been happier!

Profile Picture Alison, 7/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Explosive Entertainment was amazing !! When searching for a DJ I was looking for someone who was going to make our wedding personal and not just play music, and they did just that ! They really took the time to get to know my husband and I through phone calls, FaceTime meetings, and emails. The whole process was such an enjoyable experience, we set up everything for our event online on our own time and made our lighting monogram however we wanted. They events like your first date and important moments in your relationship during your wedding, I even had a few guests ask me if we knew the MC personally because he knew so much about us as a couple. They did a great job at getting everyone on the dance floor and making every moment from our ceremony music, to cocktail hour music, to reception such a wonderful party. I couldn't have imaged using anyone else and I would use them again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture megan, 6/16/17, 2 Reviews
4.7

A truly professional company that brought the entertainment and wow factor of our wedding to another level. Great interaction, great planning tools, and incredibly accommodating. We had a bridesmaid speech which required some last minute changes and setup along with some very special requests. While Xplosive was on the higher end of our price quotes, they were completely worth it and we are very happy to have spend the few extra bucks to have the best in the business.

Profile Picture Richard, 2/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer

I have been to several weddings where Xplosive rocked the wedding so when it came time for my own wedding, it was a no brainer! Had the dynamic duo of Mike L./DJ and Jordan/MC and they killed it! When the guests are asking who did the music for the next few days after the wedding saying how great they were, you know you made a great choice. These guys will NOT let you down. They are pros and are extremely easy to work with! Book them now!

Profile Picture Shaun, 2/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I saw Xplosive Entertainment at a bridal show and was so excited to hire them. They connected with the crowd well and paid attention to what the audience was responding to. I hired Mike and Frankie as the DJ and MC. They were great to work with. They met with us about a week or so before the event and went over everything - how to pronounce names, the order of events, must plays, etc. They were all set up and ready to go when the reception started. Frankie the MC was great with the crowd, really got everyone out of their seats. Overall I was very happy with my DJ selection for the wedding and would recommend.

Profile Picture brielle, 1/7/17, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Where do I begin... after being in the Wedding Business for 11 years and planned everyone else's wedding put your own, where do you start to plan your perfect day? I was a maid of honor 3 times and bridesmaid over 5 times... being one of the last friends to get married. It had to be something special! Mike, Jordan and I have worked together for a few events and a couple bridal shows- I felt the chemistry and fell in love with these guys. I attended a wedding Mike & Jordan did together and it was such a fun night! I knew I had to book them for our NYE Wedding! New Years was a lot of pressure in its self- but also a night everyone is looking to just have an amazing time! I called them right away to book- the price, the extra add ons and just vibe from the Mike was going to be perfect for what we wanted. We didn't need an MC to tell us how to dance- we just needed some good music and someone to take the party to the extra level. Being in the business I was trying not to be too pushy with them, but also knew exactly what I was looking for in terms of music. It was unbelievable- people were stopping me that night, the day after, the month after- still saying it was a Magical Night & the music was perfect! I will say it again no wedding day is perfect but ours sure came pretty close! xoxo Sam & Jim 12/31/2016

Profile Picture Sam, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Michael was the MC and had everyone dancing all night. Cory was the DJ and played a variety of music appealing to the crowd, ages 2-80. I cannot thank them enough for making my wedding magical. I was a first time, 51 year old bride who danced the night away!

Profile Picture Lori, 11/11/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

AMAZING! An entertainment company can make or break your event and these guys were amazing! Kept everyone on the dance floor all night. Second to the food, the most compliments all night was of our MC Jordan and DJ Joe.

Profile Picture Brittany, 11/4/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I met Jordan and watched the Xplosive team perform at a bridal show at the very beginning of our planning process. Once I saw how energetic and dynamic they were, it was an easy choice to book them for our wedding! My husband and I met with Jordan just about a year before our wedding and were so impressed with him. Jordan called me a few times months before our wedding just to check in and thank us again for choosing Xplosive, it was a nice touch!

Xplosive's online planning tool was great. It made planning the logistics and requests for the night stress free.

Jordan was our MC and Chris was our DJ, we highly recommend them both!! Our greatest fear, after attending so many weddings, was that few people would get up and dance. We're happy to report it was the exact opposite at our wedding, the dance floor was packed with all age groups all night long! Jordan was phenomenal at keeping the timing of the night on track while still making sure everyone had plenty of time to party. They honored our "must have" song requests and made all the right decisions to ensure the tempo of the party lasted all night!

Our guests are still raving about how fun our wedding was and we know it wouldn't have happened without Xplosive! If you're looking to have an unforgettable event, Xplosive is the way to go!

Profile Picture Allison, 10/22/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Jordan and Xplosive were beyond what we could have asked for. Made our night!

Profile Picture Eugene, 10/17/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I have worked with Jordan and Mike over the past 5 years as I am an event planner. When it came to my wedding I never hesitated for a second on who to call. To say that they made my wedding the best day of our lives is an understatement! We had just gone to a wedding the weekend before that had a band that everyone loved I was so nervous that our group wouldn't dance as much at our wedding but I was so pleasantly wrong. Jordan and his team did am amazing job with the set-up, from the leather tufted screen to the intelligent dance floor lighting and the decal lights on the tents liner and the one of a kind photo booth to the awesome confetti launcher at our first dance. Sal the DJ and Jordan the MC kept the dance floor filled all night long, I'm so glad I extended the event as people didn't want to stop dancing. I have been over whelmed by the text messages from family and friends saying they have never had as much fun at a wedding before and that the DJ killed it! I will ever have enough words to thank Xplosive Entertainment for the job that they did at my wedding but as a customer and a professional event planner I can tell you to call them up and let them design a signature event for you, it will be the best discussion you can make!

Profile Picture User6319978, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
3.6

Jordan and the Xplosive entertainment team brought us a great party for our wedding. Jordan is high energy and kept the party going, getting everyone young and old on the dance floor.

Our only issue with Xplosive is their follow up. There was a few times we tried to reach out to them and it was difficult, with either no response or phone tag.

Attention from the team before the event aside, Xplosive threw a great dance party and we had the time of our lives.

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/23/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

If I could use one word to describe Xplosive -- Phenomenal!! We met Xplosive at a bridal show and we knew right away that we wanted to book with them! Mike L met with us and helped find a DJ and MC based on what we were looking for. Our MC was Frankie and he was amazing!! He gave us recommendations based on what we were looking for and we were soo thrilled with him. He kept the crowd engaged the entire night. Bryant was our DJ and he hit it out of the park. He kept everyone moving on the dance floor from beginning to end. We also had the open air photo booth and loved that so many guests were able to take photos and have fun together. The Xplosive team is definitely nothing short of amazing and I would recommend them to anyone looking for entertainment. They are so different from any of the other djs we met and we are so happy with the choice we made. Our guests are still raving about our night!! Thank you again Xplosive team for making our night so perfect!!

Profile Picture MICHELLE, 9/17/16, 3 Reviews