Xplosive Entertainment Reviews

121 | Manalapan, NJ

121 Reviews for Xplosive Entertainment

Emily · Married on 09/06/2015

Everyone I interacted with at Xplosive was extremely polite and professional. I'm not much into dance parties and they heard that and acted accordingly. The MC (Mike P.) was in communication with me and my husband throughout the wedding day asking what we wanted and offering advice when we didn't know how best to proceed. None of my requests were ignored or forgotten. I was very happy with their work and would hire them again without hesitation.

Sent on 09/16/2015

Susan · Married on 08/15/2015

They were excellent. The music was going all night!!

Sent on 08/25/2015

Kristina · Married on 08/07/2015

As a marketing professional, who has worked for companies like Oscar de la Renta and Martha Stewart Weddings, I was very particular about the vendors of my own wedding.

I wanted professional service, high quality, and complete trust. Xplosive Entertainment gave me that and more.

In the year and half I spent engaged, I never had more trust in a vendor than I did in Xplosive Entertainment. Jordan Marshall handled my wedding requests with such professionalism. He was also an expert in composing small details that made my wedding even more magical than I could have imagined.

The team really made me feel that my money was spent well... even after the party was long over. I plan to work with Xplosive Entertainment again in the future for other occasions in my new happily married life. :)

Sent on 08/17/2015

Xplosive made the whole process very stress free and easy with there online website they provide. Michael was very responsive and accommodating with all of our needs and request. Very energetic throughout the whole wedding making the night extremely fun and memorable.

Sent on 08/11/2015

On July 3, 2015, my husband and I had the wedding of our dreams and we don't believe that would've been possible without Xplosive Entertainment. Jordan was our MC and Joe was our DJ. Jordan's energy was contagious and gave our wedding such a great vibe. Our dance floor was to the MAX full all night long. Every song was one that you just didn't want to or couldn't sit down for. Joe made sure to know who we were and what our guests enjoyed, the songs just kept getting better. Our guests still to this day are asking "Who was your DJ Company?" They had left a lasting impression on everyone! We were beyond pleased with these two and can't give them enough stars to express their service. You will not be disappointed with Jordan and Joe at Xplosive Entertainment!

Sent on 07/29/2015

Tara · Married on 06/27/2015

Jordan Marshall is the owner of Xplosive Entertainment & someone I feel honored to call my friend! His company is one of the best I've ever had the opportunity to work with. His energy & passion for what he does for a living is unique and hard to find. My wedding was a blast because of him! All my guests had the time of their lives dancing the entire night away for over FOUR hours!! Jordan has the ultimate best personality & is a joy to celebrate something as special as a wedding with. I recommend him to anyone that's looking to have an incredible, memorable, fun celebration!! Can't wait to see you guys again at my sisters wedding!!! Xoxo ❤️

Sent on 06/30/2015

Cynthia · Married on 05/30/2015

Xplosive Entertainment provided the DJ and MC services for us. Mike served as the DJ and Kristen as the MC. The two literally where an "xplosive" pair, which enhanced our wedding to the fullest. The synergistic effort they put forth brought all of our wedding guests to the dance floor. The professional etiquette and approach left our guests with nothing but accolades from the second the music started until the last beat was played. Highly recommend is an understatement! If you want a DJ for any event, please look no further, call them today!

Sent on 06/21/2015

Xplosive Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Cindy and Jeff for the great review! It was truly our pleasure working with the two of you at Clarks Landing!

What a PARTY!! Jordan and his crew were fantastic! We had our wedding on May 17th (which was a Sunday) and Xplosive sure made it feel like a Saturday night! Thank you so much for continually exceeding our expectations!!

Sent on 06/01/2015

Adam · Married on 05/08/2015

The xPlosive Entertainment Team did an excellent job at our wedding. The process they use online to pick all of the songs and details worked great. Made it much easier, and much less to deal with on the day of the wedding. The team has a great deal of energy. We received a great deal of positive feedback from our guests as well.

Sent on 06/02/2015

Xplosive Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the review Adam! It was our pleasure helping you and Charisse celebrate your big day! Congratulations again!

Jaclyn · Married on 04/18/2015

My husband and I had Mike, Mike, Kristin, and their percussionist provide the entertainment on our wedding day! This team of professionals got the party started and kept it going all night long! They played all of our favorite songs throughout the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. The percussionist was amazing and allowed the bridal party and guests play his instruments (maracas and bongos) in the center of the dance floor! The setup and lighting was perfect and looked very classy as well! I couldn't have asked for a better company to share our special day with! The team was so friendly, fun, and made everything so exciting, not to mention shouted out family and friends throughout the night. Everyone enjoyed their entertainment and a couple guests asked me for their info by the end of the night. And to top it all off, while we were on our honeymoon, we received an email from Mike giving us a link to a video they made capturing special moments of our night! We look forward to working with them again in the near future! Thank you Xplosive Entertainment for making my wedding day so perfect!

Sent on 05/20/2015

Jaclyn,

Thank you! It was a pleasure being part of your wedding!!! Hope to see you soon at another one (where you can be a guest)!!!

-Mike

Brian · Married on 01/02/2015

My family has been long time customers of Mike's and of Explosive Entertainment. Liz and I could not be happier with the music and entertainment provided by Jordan and Mike at our wedding. We have had many of our guest compliment our celebration and all of them mentioned how great the music and DJ were. A big thank you shout out to Mike and Jordan for making our wedding day above expectation!

Sent on 01/12/2015

Xplosive Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the kind words and great review. It was our pleasure (as always) working with the Hartman's!

Nicole · Married on 11/08/2014

Xplosive Entertainment is amazing! Jordan was so helpful and the best MC ever. Anytime we had questions or needed to speak to him he was right there. Jordan and DJ Lisi - one of the best DJ's out there- made our wedding so special. Everyone is still raving about the music and how much fun they had. Jon and I thank both you guys and the Xplosive team so much for making this day so memorable. We would recommend to anyone who is getting married or having any party for that matter to book Xplosive Entertainment NOW!

Sent on 11/25/2014

Xplosive Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Nicole!!! Congratulations to you and Jon! It was our pleasure working with you guys!!!
  • User4501931 · 2+ years ago

These guys are amazing. They kept the party going strong. Our guests raved about the music and quality of entertainment. The Hastings-Miseje wedding was a huge success. Thanks again mike, jay and the xplosive team.

Sent on 11/09/2014

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/24/2014

Xplosive entertainment was our easiest vendor to book. My sister-in-law had used Jordan and Cory as their entreatment for their wedding and my groom and I (who were not even engaged at the time) knew they would be our DJ's for our wedding. So when we got engaged we booked them right away! BEST DECISION EVER! Our wedding reception was exactly what we asked for, a party. Everyone danced the entire night, there was never a dull moment, our only complaint was that the night didn't last longer. From start to finish Jordan was amazing, our bridal party introductions were flawless, the music for our first dance was fantastic, and the surprise father daughter dance music was cut perfectly. Jordan and Cory really helped us set the tone for the night and we could not be more happy with the outcome. Our friends and family raved about our music. Thank you so much Jordan and Cory, as well as Phill in the business office, who always returned our emails immediately. The entire team at Xplosive entertainment is AWESOME!

Sent on 11/09/2014

Laurie · Married on 10/17/2014

Jordan was amazing! He was always friendly each time we met and really excited for my wedding. We had several emails and text messages back and forth months before my event to make sure we were on the same page. I even emailed him some entrance changes at the last minute that he perfectly adapted to.

Jordan is a great MC and knew exactly how to read the crowd and pump everyone up. All of our guests were up and dancing all night and complimented us on the music and even Jordan's hair :)

Sent on 11/02/2014

Jennifer · Married on 10/11/2014

WOW... that was amazing! Xplosive, you made my wedding better than anyone could have ever imagined. From the minute we met Mike at the Bridal show, we felt so comfortable. Both Frank and I knew at that moment, you understood what our vision was. You promised not be be like the stereotypical cheesy DJ. I didn't want a DJ, I wanted a band, but the cost of a good band was out of the question, so I thought I was going to just settle. But after meeting Xplosive, I had no worries. I wasn't settling, rather my fairy tale was coming true. Your music selection was perfect. The MC, Jay, spoke just enough to add energy and excitement, but didn't over step like many annoying MCs. The lighting was incredible. It was my fairy tale. I love you guys and promise to tell all my engaged friends to use you. I can't wait be be a guest at an Xplosive party!

Sent on 10/19/2014

Michael · Married on 10/11/2014

The MC did not stumble over a few complicated names. He pronounced each one perfect. My wedding was more on the low key side, the MC & DJ kept pace with how the wedding progressed in terms of the appropriate times to increase the vibe of the wedding but at the same time keeping the wall flowers happy.

Sent on 10/23/2014

Tina · Married on 10/11/2014

I met the gentlemen from Xplosive Entertainment at the very first booth I walked up to at the very first bridal show I attended. I immediately clicked with them, sending Xplosive straight to the top of my list for potential DJ's. I assumed my enthusiasm was the result of the new and exciting task of wedding planning, however I learned quickly that I was wrong. I spent my time (months!) reviewing and speaking with other companies, but none that I considered to be on the same level as Xplosive. Other presentations and meetings seemed simply cheesy and forced. My mind was made up to hire Xplosive for all my DJ and photo booth needs and I definitely made the right choice! Overall, the pricing of Xplosive's packages were below average among other companies however the level of service is second to none. It was extremely easy to contact Mike with any and all questions, receiving a response usually right away if not within 24 hours. He was attentive to our needs and always sought to make the process as easy and smooth as possible. He was extremely flexible with meetings and always, always on time. I trusted them with the biggest day of my life and they 100% lived up to their promises. From beginning to end, they not only kept everyone on the dance floor, but joined in on the fun....and I've had multiple guests write to tell me that it was the best wedding they've been to in a long time, possibly ever. I provided a short list of songs (all different genres) that best represented what type of music we were into and wanted played at the wedding...DJ Mike was able to take our list and create the ultimate playlist for our wedding reception including songs we love but may have forgotten about. It was important to me to hire a company with experience and professionalism but also individuals who were friendly, outgoing and easy to talk to. This sums up Xplosive Entertainment and you'd be wasting your money if you hire anyone else.

Sent on 10/23/2014

Xplosive Entertainment's reply:

Tina... there isn't much more that I can say than THANK YOU! You and James were great to work with. Just as you loved working with us, we loved working with you! Congratulations again! Keep in touch!

Xplosive entertainment is a great company to work with!! My husband and I had them at our wedding about three weeks ago and they were great! Everyone had a great time and had a lot of compliments on our dj!! Michael and Jordan were very professional, flexible, and easy to work with! Thank you so much to Michael, Jordan and the whole xplosive crew for making our wedding really fun!! We had the best day of our lives!!! We definitely recommend this dj company to our family and friends in their future events!!! Thank you!! :)

Sent on 10/27/2014

Christina · Married on 09/13/2014

Words cannot express how fantastic it was to work with Xplosive Entertainment for my wedding last month. The DJ and MC (Joey and Jason) did such an AMAZING job with everything from not only the music selection but just created such a memorable night that went so perfectly. The whole night just flowed so naturally between the introductions, father/daughter mother/son dances, dinner, cake, and etc. I honestly can say that having Xplosive Entertainment at our wedding made it better than I can imagine and the best day of my life. Besides the music, Xplosive provided great up- lighting along with an awesome photo booth. They provided us with an album with all the printouts that made the night even more special. The service leading up to our big day was exceptional as well with Jordan and Phil. They were very quick to answer to any concern or question. I will recommend ONLY Xplosive Entertainment for any future event to friends and family! Thank you guys again for everything you did!!!!!

Sent on 10/12/2014

Thea · Married on 08/30/2014

I cannot say enough amazing things about Xplosive Entertainment. I am actually upset over the fact that I can't work with these guys on a weekly basis. When it came to our wedding we heard of Xplosive through a friend who had been at a wedding they were working. From the very start they were so helpful in having us plan the overall vibe of our day. We were going for a 1920's speakeasy vibe but also wanted to get down to dancing later on in the evening. To say they nailed it would be an understatement. We had a wide arrangement of jazz and 1920s swing during cocktail hour and dinner. But then danced the whole night to the classics as well as more current songs. Every age group was dancing and looked like they were having an amazing time. Jordan and Michael frequently checked up on me to make sure everything was going well and that I was having a great time. We only met a few times prior to the wedding day but I can say that it was like having family DJ our event. Anything you want, need, visions you have, expectations, etc. Xplosive Entertainment with far surpass it. Their level of professionalism and all around character made Xplosive one of the best decisions we made when it came to our wedding.

Sent on 09/22/2014

Xplosive Entertainment was the best choice for our wedding reception. Michael was easy to work with, flexible, and accommodating throughout the planning process. On the day of our wedding, Michael and Frankie were ready to go with all of their equipment. We arrived at the reception about two hours before cocktail hour and their set up was almost complete. They were very respectful of our song requests and had our guests up and dancing at every possible moment, which is exactly what we asked for. So many of our family and friends told us how much they appreciated their fun, energetic attitudes and of course, good music. We had an amazing time and were so pleased with the way Xplosive Entertainment helped us and our guests celebrate our marriage.

Sent on 01/07/2015

Mallory · Married on 07/26/2014

Jordan Marshall was the emcee for our wedding and he is truly the best! He and our DJ had never worked together but you would have never known it because together they were a great duo! (We had a mod-podge of different entertainment companies for our wedding!)

Jordan even spoke with my dad before he gave his "father of the bride speech" and helped him through the 15 minute endeavor! And he was so easy to work with during our wedding also. My grandfather recently had two major surgeries on his face. I wanted to have one dance with him but knew he would be self conscious about it and knew I had to play that dance by ear. Jordan checked in with me about the dance and then when I gave him the go about my grandfather coming on the dance floor...he made it happen with the DJ and "What a Wonderful World played. A very truly special moment for me with my grandfather. (Huge thank you to Jordan for that!)

All I can say is that if you get the chance to meet these guys (especially Jordan!) you will love them! They are true professionals and Jordan helped make our day perfect!

Sent on 08/10/2014

Xplosive Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Mallory. It's always fun doing "industry" weddings, where the DJ, the MC, the techs, the photo team, etc all work for different companies, but come together to help friends and family celebrate their big day! Congratulations to you and Jordan, your new husband!!! I (and the rest of the Xplosive team) wish you both endless years of happiness together!!!

Xplosive Entertainment DJ'd my wedding, and they were GREAT! I had several people tell me that my wedding was one of the best they'd ever been to, and I feel it was largely due to DJ Mike and MC Mike. They were very helpful every step of the way and were very accommodating with my requests. I would recommend their services to anyone looking for a DJ for any event!

Sent on 07/18/2014

Patrick · Married on 06/14/2014

From pre-planning the activities of our wedding to the actual event itself, our experience with Xplosive Entertainment could not have been better. Everything from the lights to tje MC/DJ's performances as well as the interaction with the crowd was absolutely perfect and really made the event the best wedding that I have been too. I have received nothing but complements on everything that the guys did, with multiple people agreeing with my assessment that they were the MC/DJ they have experienced at any event.

In addition to the actual performance, they were able to significantly contribute to the decor of the event with the uplighting they brought as well as the professional look/feel of the DJ Booth. These unique services allow them to change the color/mood in the room to match the color scheme of the event. This was an invaluable contribution that really made the mood/tone of the wedding.

Xplosive did an absolutely amazing job from start to finish. They are the definition of professional as well as a full service MC/DJ. I would recommend to anyone who is getting married or having an event with the need for an MC/DJ.

Sent on 07/15/2014