Xplosive Entertainment Reviews

Xplosive Entertainment 3
Xplosive Entertainment 4
Xplosive Entertainment 5

Jaime · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Jordan and his team are unbelievable and really know how to put on a show. He did such an amazing job with our intros that people are still talking about it. He's very energetic, easy going and just a lot of fun to have a party with. He was very accommodating with all of our request as well as our guests at the wedding. I've used him for every party I've had since and plan on using him in the future. Definitely one of the best out there and comes highly recommended by many!

Alyse · Married on 11/30/2018

Blew us away!!!

Xplosive was the absolute highlight of my wedding. I've never been to a wedding where evwryone was put of their chairs dancing. The dance floor was full the entire night! Jordan our MC live mixed ceremony music, blew us away during reception and was amazing and went above and beyond to make sure everyone had a great time. Frankie was our DJ and live mixed the entire reception. No boring playlist like other companies. I will refer them to every person I meet. All of my 200 guests raved about him and 3 couples getting married will be booking them too! You guys killed it. Thank you for being the most amazing piece to our wedding!!!!!! I loved the package add ons: dry ice for forst dance, gobo, lighting we did it all and you guys WERE WORTH EVERY SINGLE PENNY!!!

• Ashley

Ashley Delgado-D'amore · Married on 11/16/2018

The best of the best!

My husband and I got married this November, and we used Xplosive Entertainment for our DJ, MC, Photo Booth, and entertainment enhancements. The staff at Xplosive makes you feel like family, and goes above and beyond to make every moment special. Our MC, Mike S., was the life of the party, and had such an amazing energy that radiated to the rest of our guests. Our DJ, Frankie, turned our wedding into a club, and had everybody dancing. Many of our guests said that it was the best party they had ever been to! Our photo booth was a highlight of the party, as was the AMAZING "dancing on the clouds" enhancement that we used in both the reception, but also on the grand staircase in our ceremony (the first time it had ever been done... it was amazing!). Xplosive also helped me pull off a huge surprise... singing to my husband in front of all of our guests! They worked with me every step of the way, provided the music, and managed to keep it a secret from my very-involved groom! I HIGHLY recommend Xplosive entertainment, and plan on using them for any of our future events!

Sarah · Married on 11/11/2018

Amazing wedding!

Jordan, Jaymie and the whole crew was absolutely amazing! Our wedding was full of energy and was a blast! Music was perfect, Jordan kept everyone on their feet and moving. All of our guests raved forever about what a great time they had and how much they loved the atmosphere! We couldn't have made that possible without Xplosive Entertainment! You guys are THE BEST!!!!

Nancy F · Married on 10/27/2018

Exceeded our expectations

Mike P and Cory were awesome! Far exceeded our expectations! They judged the crowd, played every thing we wanted and didn’t play what we asked “not to play”. They were energetic, the introductions were incredible and everyone had a fantastic time. Our daughters wedding was absolutely beautiful and having great music throughout the ceremony, cocktail hour and a half and the reception with MC & General Manager, Mike -he made it more memorable...
    We can’t thank you enough Xplosive Entertainment, for providing us with an exceptional and unbelievable experience.

• Devan

Devan · Married on 10/06/2018

Imagine if your best friend you knew for years was also the mc/dj at your wedding.. that’s what it felt like. This was one of the best experiences I have had. Between personalizing it with telling stories about us throughout the night to becoming a part of the party .. we couldn’t have asked for anything better!

Dominic · Married on 08/31/2018

Jordan, Jayme and the entire Xplosive Entertainment team were an absolute dream to work with. When we began to plan our wedding my husband and I were worried that no one would be able to meet our music and entertainment needs. The moment we connected with Jordan and Jayme we knew right away we had found the magic unicorns of entertainment.. Our guests can't stop talking about the playlist and how they loved playing in the photo booth. From the wedding ceremony to the very end of the reception Xplosive delivered nothing but perfection!!

Dominic and Eddie Jersey City, NJ

Sent on 09/08/2018
    Xplosive Entertainment 6
    Xplosive Entertainment 7
    Xplosive Entertainment 8
    Xplosive Entertainment 9
    Xplosive Entertainment 10

Xplosive Entertainment's reply:

Congratulations Domenic and Eddie! Thanks for the amazing review. It was truly our pleasure being part of your big day!

JENNIFER · Married on 07/06/2018

Xplosive Entertainment was absolutely amazing. They were a pleasure to work with, right from the start. A huge thank you to Chris who helped me plan everything for my daughter's sweet 16 and who also did the Pro Zap photography. Another huge thank you to DJ Valentine for playing such awesome music, and to our MC Frankie, who was absolutely the best!! You made my daughter feel so at ease all night long. She was a ball of nerves and you made sure that she relaxed enough to enjoy her big night. Let's not forget Tyler who sported his dance moves on the floor all night long. You all were amazing and helped to make her party a success!!!

Gina · Married on 06/30/2018

Xplosive is AMAZING! We used them for our wedding last weekend and we couldn't have been happier. Frankie is THE BEST at his job, hands down! He is the best M.C., he kept the crowd moving with nonstop dancing and made our lives so much easier. He personalized our first dance and parent dances, and you could really tell he cared and wanted us to have the best time. A lot of our guests raved about how awesome he was. I would use them over and over again, it is worth every penny!

Bryan · Married on 06/03/2018

I could not recommend this DJ company any higher. Frankie Perez is truly a gem! From the very beginning when we met with him we knew that Frankie was the man we wanted to MC our wedding. Music was exactly what we wanted and even more with the way he mixed it up... The dance floor was packed the entire night. If you are having a wedding and are looking to hire a DJ - look no further! They are worth every penny and you will get a remarkable and unforgettable party.

Natalie & Bryan

Jevon · Married on 02/24/2018

There are NOT enough words to describe our love for Jordan and DJ Frankie! They KNOCKED IT OUT OF THE PARK for our wedding...we could not have asked for more!! Our guests are STILL raving about it!! The energy was ON POINT, the dance floor always packed, and they were BEYOND a pleasure to work with!! So easy going, so accommodating...everything you could possibly dream of!! Look no further...book them IMMEDIATELY!

kristi · Married on 01/21/2018

XPLOSIVE Entertainment helped turn our wedding into the party we wanted it to be (and then some). Every aspect of their service was phenomenal. From Jordan (MC) to Frankie (DJ) to Jaymie (event coordinator + photo booth attendant), it could not have run any smoother.

After we signed the contract with them, we were given access to an online portal where we could provide them with all of the necessary information that they would need for the wedding (i.e. first song, parents of the bride/groom, bridal party members, etc.). We were also able to provide them certain songs that we needed to hear that night and also songs that we did NOT want to hear.

Most DJ's I've encountered would take your request and say they'll play it later, then not even play it. Not only did Frankie play every song that we had listed on the online portal, but when we requested a song the night of, that was the next song played. It may seem simple, but it meant a lot to us. Frankie was the perfect fit for our group and was great at reading the room.

Jordan was an excellent MC - he was truly a professional. We've been to weddings where the MC was narrating every move of the wedding and others where there was no involvement whatsoever. Jordan was the perfect balance of both. Our guests loved him. He and our maitre d' worked together to ensure each aspect of our wedding was flawless.

Jaymie was always so accessible. She responded to emails immediately and answered many of our questions. Any requests that we had went through her and she made sure they were accommodated. Jaymie was also responsible for the photo-booth the night of the wedding. Our guests had so much fun with her and it reflected in all of the photos (which we were given on a USB drive from them). We were also given a album with the pictures and signatures from our guests.

Our only regret was that we didn't have enough time with them!

Thank you so much for making our night XPLOSIVE!

Maria · Married on 11/18/2017

I had Mike L. As my DJ and Mike P. As my MC and both were absolutely fantastic from start to finish! I can not say enough good things. They were helpful every step of the way when I had no idea how to chose songs or what to chose they were more than willing to share ideas and point me in the right direction. Their office staff is extremely nice and helpful with ANY questions. They were the icing on the cake for my wedding day and it was perfect!!! Highly recommend Xplosive Entertainment!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Xplosive Entertainment's reply:

Maria, Thank you for the great review. And once again... congratulations!!!

Melissa · Married on 10/20/2017

Xplosive Entertainment, including Mike L., Mike P., and the lighting and photo booth crew made our wedding reception on October 20th an absolute blast!!! Leading up to the reception, they were an absolute pleasure to work with; Mike Langsner is so knowledgeable and professional, and he made the entire process so easy and stress free. My husband and I loved the online portal/tool that Xplosive gave us access to so we could share the timeline with them as well as song requests and any other details we felt they needed to know. Not only did they play all of the songs we requested, they completely understood our style and ran with it... the vibe the entire night was perfect!! The guests had a great time, and we couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thank you so much for making our wedding so much fun and so unforgettable!!
    -Melissa & Matt

Ethan · Married on 10/06/2017

BEST. WEDDING. EVER.
    So it's taken a few months for the dust to settle, but in October 2017, Jordan and his team went above and beyond our wildest expectations and delivered a party truly like no other ..... First things first, Jordan and his Xplosive team are head and shoulders above any entertainment company we have encountered as far as service, skill, and options available. We met briefly at a Bar Mitzvah as I was impressed with the production quality of his team, so inquired more about his operation. He has adapted with the times, and built a company that is truly flexible with whatever type of party you want, and is willing to take on any out of the box ideas you may have.... We were by no means bride/groomzillas, however we were VERY specific in our music selection (likely more-so than any other of his clients), going as far as banning most of your typical wedding playlist. We worked with Jordan to incorporate a live drummer and a saxophonist with a DJ and our music direction, and WOW!! There are no words to explain how lively and bumping the party was. Truly epic.

On top of this, Jordan's service throughout the year leading up to the wedding was nothing short of perfect. You will find quickly that he has invested in resources and people that help make the planning process seamless, and give you unlimited options. On top of that, on the wedding day, we didnt have to talk to Jordan until 15 minutes before the reception, and everything was set up as expected. He is a true professional, (in an industry where you find many amateurs), and we will be hiring Jordan and Xplosive for any event we have for as long as we walk the planet. They are THAT good.

Aubrey · Married on 09/30/2017

I have two words Unbelievably Incredible. Our DJ was Valentine and he literally rocked our wedding the entire night. He was fabulous at keeping everyone on the dance floor from beginning to end. He made every song flow into the next and timing was perfect. And our MC?? Frankie Perez you my friend were born to do this. Every single person came to us at the after party asking who he was! He made our wedding. If we had to do it all over again, we would do exactly the same thing. He built every moment up to exactly our expectations. He did not miss a beat! Thank you so much! You were both incredible!

Jenn · Married on 09/01/2017

Jordan and his crew were beyond amazing at our wedding at the brownstone in Paterson, NJ on 9/1/17. It's been a little over a month and my guests are still raving about how much fun they had at our reception because of the DJ and MC. I am soooooooo glad that we went with Xplosive Entertainment because they were fantastic, easy to work with, accommodating, FUN, and most of all, dedicated to making your wedding A BLAST.

Steph · Married on 08/18/2017

The entire crew from Xplosive was incredible for our wedding. They pay attention to every detail. The music kept all of my guests on the dance floor the entire night! I truly cannot say one bad thing about them. The dj was fantastic, the MC was incredible, the photobooth was a blast all night, and the lighting they provided set the tone. If you want to be completely relaxed during your wedding planning process use Xplosive. You have nothing to worry about - it is a guaranteed amazing time!!!! Thank you for helping us have the wedding of our dreams!!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Xplosive Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Steph for the amazing review. We wish you and Matt endless years of love and success together! It was truly our pleasure being part of your big day!

Billie · Married on 07/29/2017

I couldn't be any happier! They are amazing!! All my guest said the best thing about my wedding was the music and how they didn't wanna get off the dance floor !!

Alison · Married on 07/15/2017

I can't say enough good things about Michael at Xplosive and his whole team. Xplosive provided the entertainment for my wedding on July 15th. These guys are so professional, fun, and absolutely know how to throw a party. Starting with the ceremony, the violinist they got was so perfect. It added that perfect little touch as we walked down the isle. Mike P was my MC, and Michael was the DJ. I was so comfortable with both of them, they understood the exact vibe I was going for, for my wedding. The flow of the party was great, they had great suggestions about what they thought worked best, they calmed all my nerves (which was SO needed, because the week before the wedding was so stressful). My wedding was so fun and perfect and it was because of the great entertainment that Xplosive provided!

The photo booth was also great! It was interactive, and my guests could email, text or facebook the pictures they just took, in addition to getting their own copy to take home. They also gave me a book of all the pictures my guests took, along with a thumb drive with all the pictures on it as well! The photo booth was an amazing addition to my wedding! We couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Xplosive Entertainment's reply:

Congratulations again Alison! It was our pleasure working with you and Sean. We loved the way the entire day came together! Thank you for entrusting us!

megan · Married on 06/16/2017

Explosive Entertainment was amazing !! When searching for a DJ I was looking for someone who was going to make our wedding personal and not just play music, and they did just that ! They really took the time to get to know my husband and I through phone calls, FaceTime meetings, and emails. The whole process was such an enjoyable experience, we set up everything for our event online on our own time and made our lighting monogram however we wanted. They events like your first date and important moments in your relationship during your wedding, I even had a few guests ask me if we knew the MC personally because he knew so much about us as a couple. They did a great job at getting everyone on the dance floor and making every moment from our ceremony music, to cocktail hour music, to reception such a wonderful party. I couldn't have imaged using anyone else and I would use them again in a heartbeat!

Shaun · Married on 02/17/2017

I have been to several weddings where Xplosive rocked the wedding so when it came time for my own wedding, it was a no brainer! Had the dynamic duo of Mike L./DJ and Jordan/MC and they killed it! When the guests are asking who did the music for the next few days after the wedding saying how great they were, you know you made a great choice. These guys will NOT let you down. They are pros and are extremely easy to work with! Book them now!

Sent on 02/23/2018

Xplosive Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Shaun for the amazing review. Congrats again to you and Spiri! It would truly our pleasure working with you.

Sam · Married on 12/31/2016

Where do I begin... after being in the Wedding Business for 11 years and planned everyone else's wedding put your own, where do you start to plan your perfect day? I was a maid of honor 3 times and bridesmaid over 5 times... being one of the last friends to get married. It had to be something special! Mike, Jordan and I have worked together for a few events and a couple bridal shows- I felt the chemistry and fell in love with these guys. I attended a wedding Mike & Jordan did together and it was such a fun night! I knew I had to book them for our NYE Wedding! New Years was a lot of pressure in its self- but also a night everyone is looking to just have an amazing time! I called them right away to book- the price, the extra add ons and just vibe from the Mike was going to be perfect for what we wanted. We didn't need an MC to tell us how to dance- we just needed some good music and someone to take the party to the extra level. Being in the business I was trying not to be too pushy with them, but also knew exactly what I was looking for in terms of music. It was unbelievable- people were stopping me that night, the day after, the month after- still saying it was a Magical Night & the music was perfect! I will say it again no wedding day is perfect but ours sure came pretty close! xoxo Sam & Jim 12/31/2016

Lori · Married on 11/11/2016

Michael was the MC and had everyone dancing all night. Cory was the DJ and played a variety of music appealing to the crowd, ages 2-80. I cannot thank them enough for making my wedding magical. I was a first time, 51 year old bride who danced the night away!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Xplosive Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the great review Lori! Congratulations one again!!!

Brittany · Married on 11/04/2016

AMAZING! An entertainment company can make or break your event and these guys were amazing! Kept everyone on the dance floor all night. Second to the food, the most compliments all night was of our MC Jordan and DJ Joe.