XOXO Bridal Reviews

69 Reviews for XOXO Bridal

1 User photo

XOXO Bridal 1

MacKenzie · Getting married on 06/16/2020

Thanks so much for all your help!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Susanne Dördelmann · Getting married on 09/07/2019

Bridesmaid

Very knowledgeable and great service. Great and honest suggestions and opinions. Loved my experience

Sent on 08/03/2019

Brianna · Getting married on 09/07/2019

Easy and calm experience

I got my bridesmaids dress here and the service was so so helpful. Didn’t take hours to be helped and they made sure to find a size I was most comfortable in since I was in between sizes measurement wise and unfamiliar with my body shape post having a baby. They didn’t make me feel bad while deciding which dress and which size, didn’t feel awkward or leave me unattended to figure it out myself. Definitely recommend. Ask for Lena when dress shopping, she was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Kendra S Cook · Getting married on 09/07/2019

Bridesmaid

Lena was fantastic & I'm very pleased with my dress.

Sent on 08/06/2019

Matteaha · Getting married on 09/06/2019

I wish I could do more than 5 stars this place is amazing!!! I would recommend anyone getting married here not only for the venue but the amazing bridal shop ??

Sent on 08/25/2018

XOXO Bridal's reply:

Thank you for a wonderful review!

Kendra Evans · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing!!!!

Skylar was so helpful and was a blast to work with! I'm so glad she helped me pick out the dress of my dreams ♥️

Sent on 01/30/2019

Emily Sauve · Married on 04/12/2019

Happy Bride

Every encounter with XOXO from the first time I walked in, until my dress arrived I was beyond thrilled with my experience. They were so helpful, patient, and had amazing ideas. Everyone looking for the dress of their dreams should start and finish here.

Sent on 01/30/2019
    XOXO Bridal 2

XOXO Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for a wonderful review! We love to hear how great your experience was in our boutique. We can't wait to see the beautiful picture in your wedding gown from your wedding! Please share at Lena@bellasalaevents.com
    Thank you for choosing XOXO Bridal!

Kaitlyn · Married on 03/16/2019

I called xoxo bridal with a dress style I loved online and they were so amazing to order the style in for me. I got to xoxo bridal and wanted a dress with no back but had straps on it and not to blingy. They helped me find the best dress for me and it happend to be the dress that I had called them about. The staff was so amazing for me and my needs they helped every step of the way I definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a bridal gown.

Sent on 09/27/2018

Alleyea · Married on 09/29/2018

I had a wonderful experience in this boutique! I will be suggesting this store to all my friends thank you!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Andrea · Married on 09/29/2018

Loved working with XOXO bridal. I will recommend them to anyone getting married in the future!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Jenna · Married on 09/08/2018

Lena was fabulous to work with and everything turned out amazing for the tuxes!!!!!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Delaney · Married on 08/04/2018

I really enjoyed both visits for trying on dresses and received great advice for sizing from Lena. Overall I had a wonderful experience and more than appreciated the flexibility and attention XOXO Bridal gave to my wedding dress.

Sent on 05/23/2018

Susie · Married on 06/23/2018

Very helpful and nice young ladies to work with!

Sent on 05/13/2018

Darci · Married on 06/23/2018

Excellent Service, very knowledgeable

Sent on 05/25/2018

Alden · Married on 06/23/2018

Can’t say how great XOXO and Lena were to me and my bridesmaids!! Lena went above and beyond for me in my bridal experience!

Sent on 05/25/2018

Michelle · Married on 05/13/2018

They were kind and helpful. Measured me properly and dress fit. Dress came in as exected. Dress was more expensive than I wanted to pay, but it's gorgeous.

Sent on 01/10/2018

Ashley · Married on 04/14/2018

I found my dress at XOXO bridal! They had so many options and great prices!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Lindsay · Married on 12/16/2017

Overall my experience was great here. I went in to this shop originally because they are one of two places in Iowa that carries the designer of the dress I had picked out over a year ago. I went in expecting to be told that they don't carry that dress anymore but was absolutely thrilled to see that they still had it! My dress came in WELL in advance which is fantastic, and they helped me find the right size (it actually fits perfect, the only thing I need changed is the length). They offer great deals if you're holding your wedding there or if you are getting your bridesmaid dresses there. We did run into a problem with the color of my bridesmaid dresses, but they were awesome and helped get that taken care of, probably out of their own pocket. I never felt rushed to leave the store, or uncomfortable discussing pricing in front of them (the owner of another shop I visited made rather rude comments when we were discussing the cost of the dresses). Although they are a store and they need to make money, I never felt that I was treated as someone to make money off of. They are 100% there to make you happy!

Sent on 06/08/2017

XOXO Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We go above and beyond for everyone and everything!

Dillon · Married on 12/16/2017

Everything fit and was accounted for, they made themselves readily available to meet with all our questions

Sent on 12/22/2017

XOXO Bridal's reply:

Thank you! We appreciate the great review!

Christina · Married on 12/01/2017

Lena was fantastic! She helped match the guys ties to the bridesmaid dresses over the phone and explained the whole process! She was even great when a couple of things needed to get altered the day before. She even took extra care of my wedding dress and made sure that no one saw it before the big reveals! Hands down the best service!

Sent on 01/08/2018

XOXO Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review. Lena is very thorough with every little detail she puts into her work.

Jason · Married on 11/25/2017

It was great and convenient to go there and have the help we wanted and needed! Super friendly and easy to work with!!

Sent on 12/23/2017

• Mackenzie

Mackenzie · Married on 11/04/2017

This bridal shop was the second one we went to and although it was small it had a great variety and selection. I was able to find a great amount of differing dresses and the stylist helped me out so much with that. I ended up finding my dress there! Fantastic place!

Sent on 06/09/2017

XOXO Bridal's reply:

Thank you for the review Mackenzie. We enjoyed having you here at XOXO BRIDAL and we are glad to here that you had fantastic customer service experience and that we could help make your wedding day special! Thank You Again!

Kaitie · Married on 10/28/2017

I got my bridesmaid dress and I love it

Sent on 07/21/2017

Molly · Married on 10/21/2017

Lena was fantastic! We were having out wedding at Bella Sala and she took great care of us. We rented our tuxes through XOXO. She put up with a very indecisive bride and gave us a number of different options. Lena was very polite and easy to work with! After visiting a number of different tux stores we chose XOXO as Lena was easy so easy to work with and it was a nice one stop shop for everything! The tuxes were similar in price to other places around!

Sent on 10/26/2017

XOXO Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review. We go above and beyond for everyone! Lena enjoyed working with every single person.