Xo Design Co. Event Florist Reviews

Xo Design Co. Event Florist 7
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 10/19/2019

Stunning Work

Nichole was a dream to work with. She treated me as a friend, which I really appreciated. She was able to take my Pinterest board and bring it to life. Nichole not only designed our reception but created a gorgeous backdrop for our ceremony and was able to utilize flowers for both spaces. I appreciated how accommodating she was to fit our budget and help our day look absolutely gorgeous.

Sent on 10/28/2019
    Xo Design Co. Event Florist 8
    Xo Design Co. Event Florist 9
    Xo Design Co. Event Florist 10
    Xo Design Co. Event Florist 11

Elizabeth,
    from the beginning you both have been something truly special. You both were so sweet and enthusiastic throughout this process, which made working with you an absolute dream! I am SO happy your wedding day turned out to be everything you hoped for. You certainly deserve it. I wish you both all the best life has to offer and I hope you stay in touch? Kisses x 1000

-Nichole

Anna · Married on 09/14/2019

Nichole is amazing!

Nichole is such a sweetheart! Sweetest person you will ever meet! We had our first meeting and about 15 minutes into our conversation, she knew exactly what I envisioned for my wedding day. I used to send her bunch of questions through emails and she will respond right back to me with all the answers. SO HELPFUL & ORGANIZED!! I'm so glad I picked Xo for my floral & decorations and I'm so grateful that I met Nichole! Thank you!!!

Sent on 09/20/2019

Xo Design Co. Event Florist's reply:

Anna, this just proves further what Ive been saying to absolutely everyone about you. You are one of the sweetest, kindest and most thoughtful people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. You looked absolutely radiant that day and I couldn't be more happy for you both as you begin your new life together! the entire team could not stop singing your praises. I wish you all the very best! Please let me know if there is ever anything I can do to work with you again in the future. The world needs more clients/friends like you. kisses!
  • Yasamin

Yasamin · Married on 08/24/2019

The best of the best!

I'm not sure if there are words to describe how impressed I am with XO Design Co., but I'll do my best.

I used XO as both my floral/decor vendor and day-of coordinator for my wedding. They blew me away in both respects.

Florals:

I first met Nichole about a year and a half before my wedding. She agreed to meet me at a coffee shop near my home, and we went through my floral vision, etc. She sent me a summary of what we discussed, as well as a summary of costs. She was cheerful throughout the process, and even though my wedding was so far away, she made it a priority.

I changed my vision several times, and each time, Nichole was patient and walked through various ideas with me. We actually met a second time to revamp my decor.

The decor at my wedding exceeded all of my expectations. I told Nichole that I wanted to do muted blush with amber accents and lots of greenery, and she nailed it. She gave special attention to decorating the staircase at my venue, which I told her was the most important decor element to me! She even added leftover florals to my cake complimentary.

All of my guests were in awe of her attention to detail. She really captured my vision and understood it better than I did myself.

Planning:

Since I noticed that Nichole was so easy to work with for floral/decor, I decided to hire her as my day-of coordinator. That was one of the best decisions that I could have made. She spent so much time going over every little detail, including making sure that the uplighting in my venue didn't negatively affect my photos. She picked up lunches for my bridal party that I ordered before the wedding and an ice cream cake. Someone took the wrong lunch, and she and Ashley ran out and grabbed another one for him. At one point, someone stepped on my MOH's toe which started bleeding everywhere, and Ashley quickly handled the situation. My day was completely stress-free because they were so on top of everything. They packed up everything for me at the end of the night in such an organized fashion. I'm genuinely going to miss working with them!

So overall, the XO team is great. Their costs are reasonable, but most importantly, they are friendly, organized, and easy to work with.

Sent on 08/31/2019
    Xo Design Co. Event Florist 12
    Xo Design Co. Event Florist 13
    Xo Design Co. Event Florist 14
    Xo Design Co. Event Florist 15
    Xo Design Co. Event Florist 16

Shanks and Dena · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing experience

Nichole and her team are amazing and we're so glad we went with a wedding planner!
    We used XO design for our decor as well and we've received non stop compliments about how beautiful our wedding looked.
    Our wedding took place at the Union Station, which involves a lot of moving parts with multiple vendors and Nichole and her team were just fantastic. Thanks so much for making our day so special!

Sent on 08/12/2019
    Xo Design Co. Event Florist 17
    Xo Design Co. Event Florist 18

Ashley Nelson · Married on 06/08/2019

Stunning floral & decor for our tropical beach wedding!

Nichole is the absolute BEST!!! Her and her team made the wedding of our beach wedding dreams look stunning. We wanted the feel of a tropical beach resort and even if that beach resort was off the shore of Lake Michigan in Chicago, she made it happen!! She sees your vision, and does every possible thing she can to make it perfect. It was everything we wanted and more! The details are so beautiful and meticulously prepared for your big day! Thank you Nichole and the XO team for bringing the gorgeous tropical vibes to the shores of Chicago :)

Sent on 08/02/2019
    Xo Design Co. Event Florist 30
    Xo Design Co. Event Florist 31

Shannon · Married on 05/31/2019

Stunning!!!

I met with a few florists before meeting Nichole and knowing her and her team could flawlessly execute my vision for my wedding! I was so excited leading up to the wedding and was completely stunned at the big day! We received so many compliments from our guests about our amazing floral. Would recommend over and over again!!!

Sent on 08/01/2019
    Xo Design Co. Event Florist 32
    Xo Design Co. Event Florist 33
    Xo Design Co. Event Florist 34
    Xo Design Co. Event Florist 35
  • Neil

Neil Sorensen · Married on 05/05/2019

Awesome coordinator service!

Nicole was instrumental in making our wedding go seamless. She made us feel so comfortable during the ceremony and reception. She and her assistant took care of all of our vendors so we didn't have to stress out about all of the details during the wedding. She has a big passion for making the wedding better than you imagine! Thanks Nicole!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Amy Ekner · Married on 12/31/2018

Amazing and flawless dream come true!

Nichole is AMAZING! From the minute I sat down with her, I felt like we had been friends for years. She sat with me, listened to all of my ideas and provided me a vision board to make my flower and decor dreams a reality. She was constantly in contact with me and would be in contact with my other vendors to make sure everything I had dreamed of came to life. Her team set up our venue and it took my breath away. I heard from just about everyone how beautiful and how detailed every piece of our day was and that was in huge thanks to Nichole and her employees. I would definitely recommend using Nichole to any bride in the future if they are looking for someone who will listen to you, your price range and vision and make it come to life. Thank you Nichole for making the big day of our life a dream come true!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Dear Amy,
    Thank you so much for your incredibly kind words! It was beyond a pleasure working with you throughout this entire process. Thank you for being such an incredible client turned friend. Wishing you all the best life has to offer! XOXO
  • Robert

Robert Marquardt · Married on 11/16/2018

What Dreams are made of!

Nichole and her team were absolutely amazing to work with! Nichole is an extremely skilled florist. From the first day when we sat down with her to go over what we wanted I knew that we were in good hands. From that point forward, her and her team made the whole process as easy as could be. Our flowers and decor were absolutely breathtaking! Words can not describe how thankful we are to find Nichole and her team. If you want a professional, skilled, creative florist that is willing to work with your ideas to give you the best floral arrangements and decor possible, Xo Design is it!

Sent on 03/26/2019
    Xo Design Co. Event Florist 45
  • Dana

Dana Kantor · Married on 11/04/2018

Floral and Decor Dreams Come True

I found Xo Design Co and Nichole via Wedding Wire and Instagram. We quickly made plans to meet to discuss floral/decor and planning/coordination. I didn't have a very focused vision of what I wanted but after one meeting with Nichole, we had it all figured out. She showed me lots of pictures, we talked about my home decor, clothing style and life in general--and totally bonded. She was able to quickly identify my style and pair that with the feeling I wanted our wedding day to have. I provided a very loose idea of a budget and Nichole never once pushed me outside my comfort zone. We also hired her and the team to handle day-of-coordination. I didn't want to do anything other than enjoy the day of my wedding so this was an excellent choice--I barely lifted a finger day-of! The flowers and decor were absolutely stunning and unique. They were beautiful with a little bit of an edgy, boho-chic feel---exactly what I was going for. Nichole and her team are true professionals and they did a fantastic job making sure I was aware of and loved every detail. Our wedding was one of the best days of my life and Nichole and her team set the stage in the most perfect, gorgeous and dreamy way. My friends and family still can't stop talking about it!

Sent on 01/28/2019
    Xo Design Co. Event Florist 50
    Xo Design Co. Event Florist 51
    Xo Design Co. Event Florist 52

Dana,
    Where do I begin... from the very beginning you were such an incredible client. Friendly, excited and open to new ideas. It made for such an enjoyable interaction every time I was around you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all of your kind words. I am so thankful for you and wish you all the very best. Kisses! XOXO Nichole

Joelle Wilson · Married on 11/02/2018

Nichole and XO Design Co are as good as it gets!

I was looking for a florist and a design team that would not only create beautiful floral arrangements and bouquets for the big day but that would also take part in the entire design/set up and break down of our wedding event space(s) at the Ritz Carlton. Nichole did just that and the entire process was so easy and seamless (I was even planning a Chicago wedding from NYC). I told her my vision and what I wanted and she made it happen and all within our budget!

I was beyond stunned when I walked into the beautiful room that Nichole and her team created on my wedding day. I am so thankful to have worked with an honest and professional wedding vendor (especially in today's climate of being overcharged for EVERYTHING wedding related). Thank you XO! We will definitely be using you for all of our future floral and design needs xoxo

Sent on 01/29/2019
    Xo Design Co. Event Florist 53
    Xo Design Co. Event Florist 54
    Xo Design Co. Event Florist 55
    Xo Design Co. Event Florist 56

Hi beautiful!
    Thank you so much for all of your kind words. It was such a pleasure working with you throughout this process and I am SO happy to hear you had a dream of a day! You looked so gorgeous and we had such a blast helping bring your vision to life. Wishing you all the very best in the future! XO

Brittany · Married on 09/08/2018

I hired Nichole & her team for their day of coordinator services for our wedding. My now husband was hesitant at first as I am a natural at planning, though when he saw how much coordination would have to take place the day of, he came to his senses. Nichole & her team went above & beyond BEFORE the big event, as I experienced a tragic loss in my family, my father. Nichole swooped in and contacted ALL of the vendors to inform them of the news, so I did NOT have to worry about a thing. You do not see this type of personal touch nowadays. Nichole has a HUGE heart. Nichole put together a comprehensive timeline of our wedding weekend DOWN TO THE MINUTE, for which a detailed oriented person like me, LOVED. She shared this item with all the vendors so everyone was on the same page. Nichole and her team helped out with the rehearsal and the set up the day of. My husband could not believe how calm & relaxed I was all weekend. It was because I knew we were in great hands. I cannot recommend XO Design Co enough. Hiring a day of coordinator, especially Nichole, was key to the success of our wedding.

Sent on 09/28/2018
    Xo Design Co. Event Florist 61
    Xo Design Co. Event Florist 62

Katie · Married on 07/28/2018

Passionate and Pinterest-worthy

Working with Nichole made me feel fully comfortable and in good hands with everything that goes into wedding flowers and decor. It's a big task, and she has amazing ideas and experience that will help you come up with the best version of your day. When I met Nichole, we talked through my vision and preferences, and she was so excited to create something amazing out of it. She is passionate about weddings and creates breathtaking pieces for each of her clients to fit their needs perfectly. She communicated well throughout the planning process and was there day of to make sure everything was setup right. If you are looking for someone who is passionate about their work and clients and want to wow your guests with unique and romantic designs, you will be fully taken care of with XO Design Co!

Photos by Esther Stirbu at Oh So Lovely Photography

Sent on 01/31/2019
    Xo Design Co. Event Florist 63
    Xo Design Co. Event Florist 64

Xo Design Co. Event Florist's reply:

WOW. Katie, where do I begin. From the very first time we met I could tell we were going to make magic! Your vision for the day was so unique and fabulous. I assure you, the pleasure was all mine throughout the entire process. Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your special day! I honestly cant get over how incredible the photos turned out! Wishing you both all the best in your future endeavors. If you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to reach out. Muah! XOXO

Michele · Married on 07/07/2018

I booked Nichole's team for floral, decor and coordination. I was so happy she was a one-stop shop for so many of my needs. She's so sweet and man the flowers and decor were A+. I can't get over how beautiful everything was and how smooth the day ran. The pictures don't even do it all justice. She knocked my vision out of the park! I'd highly recommend her team any day of the week! (credit: Bonphotage Photography)

Sent on 08/26/2018
    Xo Design Co. Event Florist 72
    Xo Design Co. Event Florist 73
  • O

Olga · Married on 06/30/2018

If you are looking for a professional with great attention to detail, who is very personable, and who produces stunning flower creations, look no further than Nichole with XO Design. Since I met with Nichole to discuss details, I knew she would be the one I go with. I went into the meeting with not much of a vision, as I don't know much about flowers, and came out confident that my wedding day would look amazing. It was a one-stop-shop, I did not meet with any other flower vendors. And sure enough, I am so grateful to have put my trust in Nichole because the flowers were absolutely perfect!! Nichole was even able to adjust my order the week of the wedding, which I honestly thought would not have been possible. Nichole was very honest about everything along the whole process, and always responded promptly to all my questions and concerns. Nichole is an absolute pleasure to work with, and she is just a sweetheart and a friend forever.

Sent on 07/04/2018

Colleen · Married on 06/23/2018

Nichole, Nikki and their whole team at XO Design were absolutely FANTASTIC! I don't even know where to begin!

I used XO Design for my decor and day of coordination. From the get go, Nichole saw my vision completely and had the perfect suggestions to make it even better than I could imagine. She was super easy to work with and so nice and excited the whole time! She is super knowledgeable and even if you don't know much about flowers, she'll work with you to make everything over the top perfect!

She was there during my rehearsal and on the day of, even ordering food for the bridal party as they were getting ready so I didn't have to worry about a thing. On the day of, she and Nikki made sure everything went off without a hitch and were on top of EVERY DETAIL including making a run for more alcohol when we almost ran out of a few items!

I was overwhelmed with the way everything looked when I saw the ceremony space and the reception area. It looked like a dream wedding out of a magazine!

If you're looking for a florist and/or planner who will knock it out of the park, look no further! Trust me, it was absolutely flawless & unique and we had the most stunning and wonderful day much in part to the wonderful team at XO Design! Our guests were floored by everything also and are saying it was the most beautiful wedding they've ever been to!

I can't thank them enough for helping to create a perfect day that we'll never forget!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Maren · Married on 06/22/2018

Dream Wedding

I met Nichole at a wedding show and immediately knew I needed her for floral and decor at my wedding. After sitting down and telling her what I wanted, she created the most amazing vision. She was in constant communication with finalizing what I wanted at the wedding.

On the day of the wedding, I felt completely comfortable with her decisions. Her attention to detail is incredible. Walking into the ceremony and the reception to see what her team had done had me at a loss for words. It was beyond everything I imagined. I wouldn’t have changed anything. Having her team set up and then take everything with them at the end of the night was so easy and made my stress levels nonexistent.

Do yourself a favor and book Xo Designs.

Sent on 01/30/2019
    Xo Design Co. Event Florist 74
    Xo Design Co. Event Florist 75
    Xo Design Co. Event Florist 76
    Xo Design Co. Event Florist 77
    Xo Design Co. Event Florist 78

Amanda · Married on 06/16/2018

Xo was incredible!

Nichole and her team worked on the hottest day last summer for our wedding! They created a dreamscape for our big day and I am so grateful for all Nichole’s help via the whole wedding process! Would highly recommend her services!

Sent on 02/13/2019
    Xo Design Co. Event Florist 79
    Xo Design Co. Event Florist 80
    Xo Design Co. Event Florist 81
    Xo Design Co. Event Florist 82
    Xo Design Co. Event Florist 83

Kelsey · Married on 03/17/2018

I never planned on having/needing a planner and looking back I cannot explain how happy I am that I came to my senses and hired Nichole and her team at XO. I originally wasn't sure if having a day/month of planner was worth the money but I now realize I couldn't have done it without one. From our very first meeting, Nichole made me feel like a long-time friend (we spent the first hour chatting about life and traveling!) and helped answer so many questions I didn't even know I had. Nichole and her team are very organized and helped to make sure that everyone was on the same page at all times. Our wedding went off without a hitch and that's because if there were any problems, I didn't know about them thanks to Nichole being there every step of the way.

I also used XO for some of our floral and decor needs and everything was absolutely beautiful. I couldn't have been more happy with how our venue turned out. All in all, if you're on the fence about hiring a planner or just aren't sure you've found the right one, your search can stop here. I promise if you hire Nichole and her XO team, you will be SO happy you did. I was very relaxed and enjoyed every minute of my wedding thanks to Nichole and her team! <3

Sent on 04/19/2018

Xo Design Co. Event Florist's reply:

Kelsey, thank you, thank you for these incredibly kind words. Working with you was a wedding planner/designers dream come true! We are so honored and humbled that you chose us to help with your big day! And even more excited to come out on the other side with a dear friend. Adore you! Muah!

Hannika · Married on 01/06/2018

Working with Nichole at xo Design co. was one of the best decisions I made for our wedding. I met with A LOT of florists/decor companies and xo Design co. was a breath of fresh air. They really listened to what my vision was for the wedding and tried every which way to make it happen in my budget. I had so much faith in Nichole and her team that I actually had forgotten what we had decided for decor on the day of the wedding. I'm not kidding when I say that my jaw literally dropped when I walked into the ceremony and saw all the beautiful decor, and again when I saw the reception. They think of EVERY little detail, which was perfect for my Type A personality :) THANK YOU for helping me create the wedding of my dreams!!

Sent on 02/09/2018
    Xo Design Co. Event Florist 84
    Xo Design Co. Event Florist 85
    Xo Design Co. Event Florist 86
    Xo Design Co. Event Florist 87
    Xo Design Co. Event Florist 88

Lisa · Married on 10/07/2017

To be honest, I didn't think much about flowers for my wedding. But as I was scrolling through Instagram, I found XO Design Co. After chatting with Nichole and meeting up in person, I knew she was the one to get the job done and done right. Her professionalism is unmatched and she was incredibly responsive to my massive amounts of emails. She took a mere vision and our sketches and made them into reality. I didn't have to worry about a thing when it came to our big day. She created beautiful personal bouquets, boutonnieres, a pipe-and-drape altar setting, and even some uplighting for our venue. I'm so glad I found Nichole & XO Design Co.!

Sent on 10/15/2017
    Xo Design Co. Event Florist 89

Ashley · Married on 09/16/2017

Look no further when it comes to finding the ideal florist!!
    Our beautiful wedding was on September 16, 2017 @ Armour House.
    Nichole was absolutely wonderful to work with from start to finish!!
    She saw our vision and made sure we were comfortable with all the fine details throughout the entire process. She was always easily accessible and willing to work through modifications when needed. Her creativity was stunning and we were so impressed with her work. It was comforting working with a florist we trusted and knew could deliver such fantastic attention to detail from start to finish.

Sent on 01/22/2018

Judith · Married on 09/09/2017

Nicole and staff were wonderful to work with everything was perfect!

Sent on 01/24/2018
    Xo Design Co. Event Florist 90
    Xo Design Co. Event Florist 91
    Xo Design Co. Event Florist 92
    Xo Design Co. Event Florist 93

Kimberly · Married on 08/26/2017

I am so thankful to have been able to work with Nichole and her team for my wedding. Starting from the initial consultation to the day of the wedding, Nichole was able to take my vision and brought it to life. I remember sitting down with Nichole during the initial consultation and I told her I knew absolutely nothing about flowers. Within an hour, she was able to create a beautiful design and it was truly better than anything I could have ever imagined. It was so easy to communicate with Nichole throughout the entire wedding planning process. It was also so helpful that her and her team came back to the venue at the end of the reception to pick up decorations that were rented. This allowed our guests to enjoy the night and not worry about any sort of clean up.I highly recommend Nichole and her team to anyone who is looking to have their dream wedding become a reality.

Photo Credit: Katherine Salvatori Photography

Sent on 06/18/2018
    Xo Design Co. Event Florist 94
    Xo Design Co. Event Florist 95
    Xo Design Co. Event Florist 96

Kelli · Married on 08/19/2017

When I first started planning my wedding, I knew exactly what I wanted. The problem was... I had no clue what I was doing. Nichole was recommended to me by a co-worker at the time and let me tell you - it was fate! From the first time I met Nichole, I knew she could make my dreams become reality and that is exactly what she did! Nichole was super responsive to my random, crazy bride questions and it was so great to have her to turn to for advice. Not only did she design and coordinate the day of my wedding flawlessly but she also became a friend through the process =) There were so many extra details that she added on the day of my wedding that made it even more perfect than I could have ever imagined! I could go on and on about Nichole, her talent, and her amazing team, but the pictures from my wedding say it all! You NEED Xo Design Co. for your wedding (or any special event)!!

Sent on 11/08/2017