Xluzive Photography and Videography Reviews

Xluzive Photography and Videography 4
Xluzive Photography and Videography 5
  • bethf

Bethany 路 Married on 08/31/2019

Nothing short of Amazing!

From the beginning she was so flexible and answered every question I had! Then day of... sooooo supportive and helpful. Had great ideas on how/what we should be doing for the photo! Which was extremely helpful for me because I鈥檓 tall and awkward 馃槀. Then she gave us a couple sneak peaks next day AND our actual edits less then 2 weeks later... in wedding season!! She and her assistant were so professional and fun to work with. I can鈥檛 say enough good things, I will be recommending them to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Robyn Paq 路 Married on 08/17/2019

Mrs. Paquette

Very professional, pics were great!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Maria 路 Married on 06/15/2019

Professional & perfect

This team did such a great job for my engagement & wedding pictures. They also did our wedding video and it was amazing! Video quality on point! I really can鈥檛 speak enough of how great and professional this team was through out all the preparations. They did an amazing job capturing such an important day & I could not brag enough about how beautiful the pictures came out. We have and will continue to use and refer xluzive for future events.

Xluzive Photography and Videography 6
    Xluzive Photography and Videography 7
    Xluzive Photography and Videography 8
    Sent on 09/12/2019

Sarah 路 Married on 02/22/2019

Everything I could ever ask for

It was great having her at my wedding. So prompt and polite. The pictures came out beautiful. Wouldn鈥檛 want it any other way

Sent on 03/05/2019

Jennifer 路 Married on 01/18/2019

Amazing experience with Irma, THANK YOU!

Irma did my wedding this January (photography and video) and my husband and I could not have been any happier. She was very punctual, professional, and gave off such an awesome energy. It really made us all feel comfortable in front of the camera. With so much things going on during the wedding, my husband and I kept forgetting about pictures but Irma made sure to remind us and made sure we got more than enough. Seeing all the pictures Irma took made me feel like it was my wedding day all over again, she really captures all the emotions and special moments... I'm glad we found Irma and were able to have her be a part of our day. Such a cool person! 100% recommend :)

Xluzive Photography and Videography 9
    Xluzive Photography and Videography 10
    Sent on 03/14/2019

Kate Diaz 路 Married on 07/28/2018

Best Experience and Quality

Irma and Amy did a great job with everything. They arrived early and made sure that everything was good to go. They were so friendly and open minded. The wedding day itself was great. We received our sneak peeks the very next day and gallery within two weeks! Great quality!

Sent on 03/07/2019
  • Jess

Jess P. 路 Married on 06/09/2018

Thank you!

Irma and Amy were just amazing! They both made sure to capture the moments that means the most to me. I can not be more thankful to have meet such a wonderful team. Even after the wedding Irma kept me updated and delivered before the due date. If you鈥檙e looking for quality and value, book them! Thank you for your hard work!

Sent on 04/03/2019