141 Reviews for Event Lighting & Draping Decor

Event Design (2)
Hanging Decor (1)
String (1)
Wall Wash (1)

Great service and they are very nice!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Delivery, Drapery, Event Design, Setup, Chandeliers, Dance Floor, Monograms, Outdoor

Working with Adrian from XL Entertainment was a complete pleasure! Adrian’s work is AMAZING! He took a very average looking venue and, with his draping and uplighting, turned it into the beautiful wedding of my dreams! Adrian accentuated the windows in my venue (my selling point for choosing the venue) with BEAUTIFUL draping. Our wedding space felt light and airy...exactly what I had envisioned! What struck my mom and me the most when working with Adrian were his honest business practices. At one point in the planning process, my mom and I had considered adding even more draping and Adrian actually advised us not to, as he thought it might make the space feel too confined. I was so impressed that he gave us his honest opinion and was truly looking out for the beauty of the event when he could have easily just added the extra charge that we were willing to pay to our invoice! Adrian’s work and ethics are impeccable. If you are looking to enhance (or in my case, transform) your wedding venue, XL Entertainment will do just that!

Profile Picture Brianne, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Pinspotting, Uplighting, Drapery

Everything looked beautiful and just what I asked for.

Profile Picture KARLYN, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Our experience was great! They are great at communicating and working with the venue. I would not have chosen another vendor.

Profile Picture Alice, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Adrian is so helpful and was accommodating to our needs! The uplighting was incredible and we were astounded when the sun started to set! The dance floor was beautiful and not slippery!

Profile Picture Anyleis, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The draping and lighting created a beautiful romantic touch to our wedding. It came out beyond what i imagined. I worked with Adrian, he gave me a great price and worked in my budget. He was always available for any questions and meeting reguarding the wedding decor. I am very pleased with their service. I highly recommend Event Lighting!!!

Profile Picture Jamie, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Beautiful work! Very professional and a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Ashley , 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Great uplighting and draping. The venue looked exactly how I imagined! Thank you sooo much!

Profile Picture Christal, 4/27/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Drapery, Backdrops, Pinspotting, Uplighting

These guys did a great job and were able to construct and deconstruct their draping in a very large hall in a limited amount of time. By far the most reasonable price we were able to find in Orange County for draping. Would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Eren, 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Great professional worry free service. Every service we booked came out great without a hitch on our wedding day. Adrian is professional and responds to any questions you may have quick.

Profile Picture Will, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Hiring XL entertainment for my wedding day was one of the best decisions I made. The draping in the ceremony area was beautiful and I was completely blown away once I saw the lighting and draping in the banquet room. Adrian was awesome when I first spoke to him and answered all my questions. I would highly recommend XL entertainment! I’m so so happy with how beautiful wedding looked!

Profile Picture MARISELA, 3/31/18, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Backdrops, Uplighting, Delivery, Drapery, Setup

Adrian and his team were amazing. Adrian answered all our questions and helped us choose what would be best for us! Amazing company and team and would highly recommend

Profile Picture Mari, 3/24/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Very quick to respond and the drapes they put up looked amazing!

Profile Picture Carlos, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

We LOVED the draping and dance floor that XL Entertainment provided. The draping completely transformed the banquet room and the white dance floor perfectly complimented the overall look. We were referred to this company from a friend who used them for their wedding and their prices were very fair. We could not have been happier!

Profile Picture Melissa, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

XL entertainment provided uplighting, dance floor lighting, monogram, and string lights for our wedding at Hyatt Regency Newport Beach! I have to admit that we never met Adrian and his team prior to booking them. After talking over the phone, his professionalism made us feel comfortable and confident. He sent us a detailed contract and an extensive list of monograms to choose from. He patiently answered all of our questions and didn’t rush us to book. We also mentioned our budget and he was happy to work with us.

On our wedding day, we couldn’t have been happier with the lighting set-up and the onsite tech. He was CONSTANTLY changing the uplighting colors to match the atmosphere and song changes. There was even moving projections on the walls (I think part of the intelligent lighting) to along with the music! We really can not thank them enough for making our wedding day great!

Profile Picture Leda, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

They were on time and they set it up exactly how I wanted it and they helped my dream come true.

Profile Picture Nadia, 1/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Adrian was amazing! He always responded to all my questions in a very timely manner and he was very professional. He made my vision come to life for my dream wedding. Adrian totally transformed our venue and we got so many compliments. I can't get over how beautiful everything was. Can't thank you enough!

Profile Picture Nancy, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Adrian did an amazing job. He totally transformed the whole room. I was completley blown away when i walked into the reception. We had our reception at luminarias in monterey park. The views are nice but some of the ballrooms are a little outdated. I had adrian drape their entire ballroom and a little extra on the sweetheart table. We also did uplighting throughout the entire room. It looked absolutely goregous. He was extremely easy to work with and always responded to all my emails quickly. We had no issues what so ever. Thank you again Adrian :)

Profile Picture Pamela, 11/25/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Adrian was very helpful. We had our pool lite with hearts for a backyard wedding. It was a small job but it made all the difference!

Profile Picture Ashleigh, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Adrian did an amazing job! Beautiful job loved the draping and uplighting of warm pink. It really made the reception very romantic!!

Profile Picture Natasha, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Adrian and his team were awesome! They transformed the whole venue and everyone loved it. From the draping, to the the lighting & I must say the dance floor was a hit! Thank you so much for making our day so much more elegant!

Profile Picture Denise, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Adrian provided great service. He was very accommodating. My wedding took place on a Saturday which he was unable to set up but he was more than willing to set up on Friday and pick up on Sunday. Also, I asked him to drape the room without covering the stage (an oversight on my part) and he took initiative on that Friday and contacted me asking me if I wanted the stage covered. Usually at this venue the Djay sets up on the stage, but in my case he was going to set up on the dance floor in a corner (Adrian had no way of knowing this). I am very happy he called me because I did want him to cover the stage. Even though draping a room (and adding the lighting) can be pricey I have to admit that I am very happy I decided to go this route. It just made my wedding much more beautiful.

Profile Picture Joe, 4/8/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Amazing Service , everything looked absolutely Gorgeous!

Profile Picture crystal, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My wedding venue was completely transformed due to the draping and lighting. Adrian and his team are top notch and I could not have had a more regal and elegant wedding as a result of XL Entertainment Systems. I would recommend them to anyone!!

Profile Picture melani, 3/18/17, 2 Reviews