Xclusive Events Reviews

Xclusive Events View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
    Kristen Married on 09/23/2017
    We had good service from this company for our wedding. The owner was honest with us about costs and cheapest way to provide beer and wine and answered all my questions through email. We provided all the alcohol and cups, they provided the bartender, napkins, straws, ice, coolers, and bottle openers. They were also easy to be reached by phone. The bartender we were assigned was very friendly and helpful and arrived on time and followed our last call timeline. The only problem we had was after the contract was signed (so it wasn’t written in it); it was discussed to bring a water dispenser and the bartender wasn’t told to do this. The venue luckily had drinking fountains and we had cups for water. Otherwise everything was great, would use again.
    Brittany Married on 02/25/2017
    Awesome service, very professional but fun at the same time!
  • mcropp84
    Melissa Married on 07/07/2016
    Crystal and Xclusive events is absolutely great! I have used them many times with work functions and already am impressed with my upcoming wedding. I have no doubt that they will take care of all my guests and provide top notch service. Highly recommend them for bartending or any event needs. If Crystal cant do it she will help you find someone that will.
  • User2420964 2+ years ago
    We were very impressed with the service provided at our sons wedding reception this past weekend...you went above and beyond with everything you helped with...such a pleasant crew...I highly recommend this company...thank you!!!
  • Kayla
    Kayla Married on 08/08/2015
    Xclusive is not only the best price I found in town for a licensed bartender but they are the best at what they do!! I worked with the owner, Cody a lot before the event and he let us know what the most cost effective way to do everything. We provided our alcohol and cups and they served. We had great bartenders there the day of and couldn't have asked for anything more. If we need one in the future we will ONLY use Xclusive. Thanks again!!
    Monica Married on 06/26/2015
    We hired Xclusive Bartending services for our brunch wedding reception and it was AMAZING! Simply fantastic really! Cody was an absolute gem when we had our planning meeting with him and our bartender at the event itself was professional and friendly to all of our guests! We were so pleased with the price and every happier with the delicious drinks!
    Kayla Married on 05/16/2015
    Absolutely wonderful service! Very professional and creative. We knew we wouldn't have to worry about a thing. Crystal created a signature drink that all of our guests loved. Highly recommend!
  • O
    Brittany Married on 02/14/2015
    Xclusive Events was great to work with. We received great service from them.The bartender we had at our wedding reception was AWESOME! She was super friendly and engaging. She was great with the drinks and keeping the bar area clean and well stocked. She also helped us cut and serve the cake. We really appreciate her help with cleaning during and after the reception, which helped us out a lot. We will definitely use Xclusive Events again.
    Megan Married on 11/07/2014
    I used Xclusive Events for a work event. Crystal and Cody were AMAZING to work with!! They were professional, laid back and easy going all at the same time. I'll definitely be using them in the future!!
    Lon Married on 10/25/2014
    Xclusive Bartending Service is AWESOME!!!! Thanks so much guys for helping us make this a great evening.

We love working with a great host! Awesome night @AviationMuseum
  • User1876296 2+ years ago
    Xclusive Events provided 2 bartenders and a monitor for our dessert and drink stations. They arrived on time and were a delight. They were professional and provided service with a smile. I will definitely use them again and will refer them to everyone I know.
  • User1813439 2+ years ago
    I am so happy i chose xclusive!! I called 2 hours before they were scheduled to show up asking if they could come earlier, and they did, so friendly and professional!! My guests were commenting on how friendly the bartender was!! Will be using xclusive for future events!!

Xclusive Events's reply:

Happy that everything went smooth! Next time- we will go over the time frame, one more time...just to double check things. ;p Thanks for the review!
    Jessica Married on 08/08/2014
    We had our ceremony/reception at the Boathouse, and Xclusive is the only vendor they let provide alcohol. They did a great job. We had a champagne toast, paid for 100 servings of beer and 100 servings of our signature drink. If our guests wanted something else it was a cash bar, that accepted credit/debit. This worked well for our wedding as it was small and many of the guests were not big drinkers, so the people who drank a lot drank for free. There were very professional, Cody was great.
    Terry Married on 07/26/2014
    Xclusive was a wonderful and perfect choice for our wedding. I never saw a line at the bar with a steady flow of people going thru. Had no problems with anything and never bothered by bartenders

Xclusive Events's reply:

Thank you Terry- it was a pleasure to work for you. If there is anything we can help with, don't be a stranger! Cheers.
    Melissa Married on 07/11/2014
    Xclusive was excellent to work with! Both Cody and Crystal were extremely patient with us and helped us stay within our budget. They also provided a sparkling moscato toast instead of champagne with flutes for our wedding party. Everything tasted delicious including our signature cocktail. They also dyed it green to match our wedding colors. The bartenders at the event were also very nice and answered everyone's questions. Thank you!
    Laura Married on 06/27/2014
    Xclusive was great for my wedding reception! The bartenders were friendly and extremely attentive. We were supposed to have an open bar to start off the evening and they accidentally did a cash bar but as soon as this came to their attention they made it right. They tracked down as many people as they could to pay them back and did an open bar for the rest of the night. They knew exactly what my husband was drinking and continually made sure he was taken care of. They did a really great job, I was very impressed! They even made a signature drink!

Xclusive Events's reply:

This was a great night, so Thank you! The confusion was our fault on what time to open the bar vs. Cash Bar, but we are glad that it got handled appropriately! Thank you again, and don't keep us a secret! Cheers.
  • User1662148 2+ years ago
    Great service. Quick and friendly.
    Jason Married on 05/31/2014
    Hands down peace of mind given since the first phone call was made to Xclusive Bartending!

The official "Grand Opening" of Cafe 402 in the downtown Y was a hit because of this particular part of the event was handled as it was! Thank you all! Excellent Job!!
    Charity Married on 05/10/2014
    Xclusive Bartending was AWESOME. They had everything you could want for drinks and they were very friendly, very responsive and easy to work with. I would recommend them for any bartending services you need. Loved them!!!
    Laurie Married on 10/11/2014
    XCLUSIVE BARTENDING did a wonderful job at my daughter's wedding. I heard many good comments about them. Cody & Crystal spent a lot of time answering e-mails & helping me plan. they even calculated drink recipe's for me so I could purchase all the ingredients myself. I would recommend them to everyone I know!

Xclusive Events's reply:

Thank you Laurie! Our team had a wonderful time at your event. Let us know if we can be of any assistance in the future! -Cheers
    Megan Married on 07/19/2014
    We really enjoyed having Xclusive Bartending at our wedding! They were very professional throughout the entire process and I always received quick and friendly responses to my e-mails. They provided a lot of choices so that my husband and I could cater the bar to our likes. We did think that the price of everything was a little high, though. The only other issue occurred with some miscommunication about my husband and I having a bottle of champagne to toast with after cutting our cake. I had discussed getting one bottle for the toast for no charge with Crystal, but at our wedding the bartender working our event was unaware that this had been added to our contract. However, he did end up giving us a bottle to use for our toast and everything worked out! All of our guests said that the drinks were awesome and that they had a great time!
    Kristin Married on 06/07/2014
    Very professional company that was flexible in adjusting our wants and needs for serving beverages at our wedding. They were quick in communicating with us!
  • User1878624 2+ years ago
    They did great!! Only thing I have to complain about is they were told not to serve shots, but instead handed out entire cups of liquor so they could take shots from that. They were told not to continue doing that.. And they stopped. Other than that minor thing... I would definitely recommend!!

Xclusive Events's reply:

Cups of liquor sounds like a bad idea, even a double on the rocks is horrible! We did speak to the staff that night and addressed this issue. I know we took the drinks off your tab, but we are sorry that this took place! Thanks for the review!
    Kelsey Married on 08/18/2015
    Xclusive was the bartending service we were contracted to use with our wedding venue, The Wichita Boathouse. The bartenders were excellent and they had a variety of alcohol. However, we were supposed to have a free champagne toast for attending the bridal expo and visiting their booth and upon entering the reception and reaching the cake table, the champagne and glasses weren't there so we had to skip the champagne. Also, the price they charged per drink was pretty pricey and we reached our open bar limit with a couple of hours.