Xclusive Deejays Reviews

Xclusive Deejays 7
  • Cassandra

Cassandra Laurin 路 Getting married on 10/24/2019

Party of the century

Want to avoid a boring wedding? Xclusive DJ is your vendor. Plus they have Cloud 9 and photobooth 馃グ

Sent on 07/15/2019

Noemi 路 Married on 09/07/2019

King Wedding

We are so grateful to Andy, he was amazing, professional and kept the party going, we really enjoyed the music from beginning to end. He had great suggestions and communication. It was such an easy process!! I would definitely use Andy again馃檶馃徏馃檶馃徏

Sent on 09/11/2019
    Xclusive Deejays 8
    Xclusive Deejays 9
  • Gloria

gloria castro 路 Married on 08/03/2019

Quincea帽era

Professionalism, creative, attentive, trustworthy, reliable overall the best experience you would expect from a vendor. Our guest have not stopped raving about our event! 10 stars if we could

Sent on 08/05/2019
    Xclusive Deejays 10
    Xclusive Deejays 11
    Xclusive Deejays 12
    Xclusive Deejays 13
    Xclusive Deejays 14

Nicole 路 Married on 07/06/2019

Wedding 7.6.19

The DJ was AMAZING!!! I could have not asked for better music that incorporated all our different ages of guests! And the photo booth was a great hit!! Definitely the best DJ!

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Renee

Renee Curtin 路 Married on 06/20/2019

The greatest ever and so much fun!

My husband and I wedding eas so much fun with Andy. The photo booth as well as him DJ was a memorable experience. I highly recommend him to everyone.

Sent on 06/27/2019

Jessenia 路 Married on 06/14/2019

Amazing dj who caters to all guests

Andy with Xclusive Deejays was AWESOME!!! He really help us throw a great wedding. All our guests had so much fun they did not want to leave. He definitely knows how to read a crowd and cater the right music for everyone to enjoy. He kept us on the dance floor all night. We had a Hispanic and Italian wedding and everyone had an amazing time and they are still talking about how great it was. Thanks Andy for making our day extra special with all the great music!!!

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • W

Walter Velazquez 路 Married on 05/24/2019

Absolute magic.

We aren't dancers, and we don't know anything about music. But you cant have a party without music. Andy got EVERYONE to dance, knew what to play and when. (Perfect timing to play Bohemian Rhapsody.) People asked us for his info all through the night, and I would definitively recommend for any event not just weddings.

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Taina

Taina Reyes 路 Married on 05/10/2019

Wedding of our dreams

I knew that I was going to hire Andy during our first meeting. Your taste in Music and your professionalism showed during the most important day of our life our Wedding. You helped me with suggestions, and even gave us input on our playlist and order of music.. everyone loved it and the taste and Eclectic style of music was on point. If you need a DJ for anything get Andy at Xclusive DJ鈥檚 they will not disappoint.
    Taina & Tobias Marano

Sent on 05/18/2019

Ryan Womble 路 Married on 04/28/2019

Amazing wedding dj

The DJ was wonderful and made sure the music and announcements were perfect!

Sent on 05/02/2019

Gabrielle 路 Married on 04/20/2019

Our Wedding Day

We had the pleasure of having Andy deejay our wedding and it was truly an AMAZING time! He had all the guest up and dancing the entire night, with the perfect mix of all the genres we wanted to hear at the reception. It was such a memorable night and it wouldn鈥檛 haven鈥檛 turned out as perfect as it did without him there.

Thank you Andy, for making our wedding night one we will never forget!!!

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Emilie

Emilie 路 Married on 04/06/2019

We love andy!

So we let Andy take charge! He gave us most of our ideas for music selection and we left it to him to play the rest. He even entertained the handful of kids and played some songs that they requested (he asked us permission first!) And EVERYONE even adults thought that our 5 year old requesting the "baby shark" song was hilarious!! And it was just so much fun all night! Andy was professional from the 1st meeting, until the very end!! We will ABSOLUTELY hire him again if we are in the market for a DJ!!

Sent on 04/14/2019
  • Porscha

Porscha 路 Married on 03/30/2019

Awesome DJ!

Andy did a great job making our event a memorable one. We could not have chosen a better DJ! From the effects, photo booth, music to the narration he was nothing short of amazing.

Sent on 04/02/2019

Aline 路 Married on 03/23/2019

Absolutely Amazing

Andy was amazing! We were so extremely happy with everything. He was professional, experienced, and made sure we had a blast - which we truly did. He played all of the songs we wanted and our guests had a phenomenal time and kept on complimenting the music! If we could give him ten stars we would! Thank you again Andy!

Sent on 02/08/2019

Xclusive Deejays's reply:

Thank you, Aline. We had such a great time with you guys! The Xclusive Deejays team wishes you a marriage full of love and happiness.

Christina Henriquez 路 Married on 03/23/2019

Wonderful DJ!!

Andy was incredible!! Very professional, punctual, and most importantly kind! He was on top of emailing and contacting me to keep me up to date on everything. He was more organized than I was which seriously helped me out! He also helped tremendously with getting the dancing started and my family really loved him!

I highly recommend Xclusive Deejays!!!

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Melanie

Melanie Rios 路 Married on 03/03/2019

Awesome wedding DJ!!

The music was excellent so thank you!! We had a great time and lots of our guests commented on how much they were enjoying it, we were all very disappointed when it ended! Thank you so much for providing such a great service. We would definitely recommend you to our friends and family for future events. Awesome party!

Sent on 03/21/2019
    Xclusive Deejays 15

Chrissy 路 Married on 03/03/2019

Top of the line! The best!

I can not say enough good things about Andy and his company! The best DJ on this planet. He has EVERYTHING you would want or need when it comes to a party. I just love love love him and his team! We had the best time at our wedding because of Andy. Thank you!

Sent on 05/15/2019
    Xclusive Deejays 16
  • Ornella

Ornella 路 Married on 03/02/2019

Incredible!

Wow, Xclusive was on point. At first, meeting Andy was professional, honest, and extremely organized. Dj Jake was also exceptionally nice and funny. All our guests danced and enjoyed the music. Furthermore, the Photo Booth was an AAA+ I highly recommended for the guests who spent all night laughing and taking pictures. Definitely exceeded our expectations and we couldn't ask for anyone better. Thank you so much for your appreciable and hard work!

Sent on 03/07/2019
    Xclusive Deejays 17

Jessica 路 Married on 02/22/2019

We love Andy

Andy is amazing. He did our wedding and he also did my best friends. He鈥檚 kind, an amazing DJ and gives you what he promises. I would recommended him to anyone! So definitely get a meeting with him, you won鈥檛 be sorry!

Sent on 04/13/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel 路 Married on 02/16/2019

Awesome wedding DJ and MC!

Andy was great! Kept everyone at our wedding dancing all night and the whole booking and planning process was so easy for us because he is very knowledgeable about weddings and events

Sent on 02/25/2019

Shay Levitt 路 Married on 02/07/2019

Amazing Dj

Andy was an amazing, who exceeded my expectations! Kept people on the dance floor all night!

Sent on 02/10/2019

Xclusive Deejays's reply:

Thank you for the lovely review, Shay. It was a pleasure to work with you and your family. On behalf of our Xclusive team, we thank you for allowing us to be a part of your wedding day. We look forward to working with you in the future. We wish you a happy and healthy marriage.
  • CRISTINA

CRISTINA 路 Married on 02/01/2019

Exceeded my expectations

I told the Andy 鈥渋f you can keep me on the dance floor, I will be a very happy bride.鈥
    He did just that and I couldn鈥檛 have ask for more.
    Thank you Andy for everything.
    I was a very happy bride and has the time of my life.

Sent on 02/23/2019
  • Sandie

Sandie 路 Married on 01/27/2019

Amazing best wedding Dj

Andy at Exclusive Djs just did our wedding this past month and we couldn鈥檛 be happier with the way everything turned out it was perfect! Andy was our first booked vendor and we knew right away he was the one for our wedding he was so helpful in every aspect of our wedding taking on way more than your average Dj! Everyone said we had the best wedding they have ever been to and we owe that to Exclusive Djs Andy!

Sent on 06/01/2019
    Xclusive Deejays 18
    Xclusive Deejays 19
    Xclusive Deejays 20

Juan Jaramillo 路 Married on 01/12/2019

Best party ever!

We are grateful with Andy Jimenez with Xclusive Deejays for his impecable work and professionalism. He definitely knows how to keep the party going!! If you want to have the best party ever, contact him!

Sent on 01/20/2019

Xclusive Deejays's reply:

Thank you for the lovely review, Juan. It was a pleasure to work with you and your family. On behalf of my Xclusive team, we thank you for allowing us to be a part of your wedding day. We look forward to working with you in the future. "Yo me voy pa Cali"
  • Shannen

Shannen Bustillo 路 Married on 12/18/2018

We can鈥檛 thank Andy enough!!

Andy, owner of Xclusive Deejays was awesome!! He knew exactly how to get the crowd dancing and the music was nonstop all night! I鈥檓 pretty sure everyone was exhausted by the end of the wedding reception! During our meeting with him he made sure he got down every detail and song we wanted for the wedding. He even made sure he included Filipino songs on the playlist! We couldn鈥檛 have chosen a better DJ for our special day! Thank you Andy!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Xclusive Deejays's reply:

Thank you for the lovely review, Shannen. It was a pleasure to work with you and your family. On behalf of my Xclusive team, we thank you for allowing us to be a part of your wedding day. We look forward to working with you in the future. We wish you a happy and healthy marriage.