XAVIER LIMOUSINE Reviews

14 | Phoenix, AZ

14 Reviews for XAVIER LIMOUSINE

Sarah · Married on 11/12/2011

Perfect in every way! They were on time, professional, personable, and very responsive. We couldn't have asked for more. The limo they provided was on point and made our wedding even more memorable, plus their prices are unbeatable for the value! THANK YOU!!

Sent on 12/06/2011

Carrie · Married on 07/07/2009

We received timely service and where treated courteously.Our driver was always early to pick us up. The great service fit the price tag.

Sent on 03/20/2010

Greg · Married on 05/07/2009

Our schedule was tight and thankfully we never had a problem with transportation.Xavier was always there to help us move to our next meeting.The driver was very polite and picked us up in a fine looking limousine.Super service and limousines.Book here!

Sent on 06/11/2010

Leslie · Married on 04/26/2009

I loved working with them! us girls got a hummer stretch limo! it was beautiful and relaxing and fun! it was about 10 min late but it wasnt a big deal and we actually had to make a last minute stop so it made up for it! drivers were amazing!

Sent on 04/30/2009

Chelle · Married on 07/07/2007

Friendly, fast, right on time and polite. Good deal.

Sent on 09/24/2007

Caterina · Married on 03/12/2009

Xavier was great!We only had to come down once to get the schedule to them.The Party Bus is amazing on the inside.It was a smooth ride and we had fun.

Sent on 01/17/2010

Edward · Married on 10/13/2016

We had the wedding,for which pre-booked a car from one company. But a couple of days before the wedding, the carrier announced that our ordered car broke down. For us it was a shock because before the wedding was only a few days.Looked many sites, all were either scams or did not fit the car. Only limoscanner found company XAVIER LIMOUSINE who gave us a good comfortable car.We ordered Ford Expedition Stretch Limousine(https://limoscanner.com/partner-vehicle/2814-ford-expedition-stretch-limousine-xavier-limousine/).I didn't expect to find the right price and the comfort of the car in such a short time. We were very happy with the service and driver including.I want to thank them for saving our wedding.

Sent on 12/12/2016

Cheryl · Married on 08/01/2008

I love using Xavier Limousine!They are always on time and have very experienced drivers that are courteous and assistive.We had a blast in their limousine.It was a Chrysler 3000 that was decorated for the occasion.I will continue using them because of their great service and because they have the best prices in Phoenix!

Sent on 08/27/2009

Mitchell · Married on 10/02/2008

By far the best limousine service we've received in the Phoenix area.Xavier Limousine was spot on with their timeliness and their personnel was a great help to us.The limousine that picked us up was very clean and decorated beautifully for our occasion.This limousine booking was definitely worth the price and I would recommend them to anyone needing a ride.

Sent on 09/18/2009

Monica · Married on 04/02/2008

Xavier Limousine provides the best service,I've used this company for two years now and I've never had a problem.The driver was on time, reliable,and made my whole family comfortable.Their vehicles are always the newest in town. I'd recommend them to friends all the time and they all are always left pleased.

Sent on 07/26/2009

Bruce · Married on 01/08/2009

Xavier had all sorts of vehicles ready for us;stretch,non-stretch,and buses.They have very modern custom interiors that made it a comfortable for a long ride.The driver was very professional and the ride was smooth enough for us to have some champagne in glasses.I will definitely keep their number handy in case I need a ride.

Sent on 10/12/2009

Audrey · Married on 06/18/2007

I booked with them because they had the best rates.Our limousine was the perfect size for us and we got the best service to go with it.After doing business with a number of other limousine company's I can definitely say they are the best in Phoenix.

Sent on 11/23/2009

Nate · Married on 04/07/2012

3.0

Good service and quality fleet. Our driver was very courteous and professional however there seemed to be a slight disconnect with his boss as we rented the limo for a 3 hour time block when the thought it was to be a point to point drive. All in all a good experience that I would be comfortable with using again.

Sent on 04/10/2012

Tania · Married on 11/20/2010

1.6
      1.0
      1.0

We were very unhappy with the limo service we received on our wedding on 11/20/10. I reserved and paid for the use of the fully enclosed white hummer stretch limo. On the day of my wedding, we were given the wrong limo and told that we got “upgraded” I would not call an open back convertible party hummer an upgrade. When reserving the limo, I knew that the open limo was an option and I clearly stated that I was not interested. My wedding party and I paid money to have our hair and makeup done and did not appreciate having an open convertible limo. Also, I am not sure if it was the drivers fault or not but, he was late picking us up and I was 30 minutes late to my own wedding ceremony! I was also surprised that the limo did not have any sort of “Just Married” sign or anything at all that would signify that we were using the limo as our wedding transportation. All in all, we were unhappy with the service we received and did not appreciated the “bait and switch” scheme that took place in which the limo was switched at the last minute. Plus, I sent two emails to this company regarding my experience after the wedding, I never received any response from them!

Sent on 02/16/2011