X-treme Talent Reviews

14 | Baton Rouge, LA

14 Reviews for X-treme Talent

Jessica · Married on 07/29/2014

Xtreme Talent did an amazing job, The photo booth booth was beautiful and elegant. The prop selection was outstanding. The attendant was well dressed, professional, and polite. I especially enjoyed the fact that we were able to customize our photo strip. The quality of the photos were excellent. I would highly recommend Xtreme Talent's photo booth to all brides. It was the hit of our wedding reception!

Very easy to work with, professional, and the price worked great for my budget! Overall, the photobooth was a huge hit.

I have used X-Treme Talent for my photobooth rentals for two occasions; a wedding and a birthday party. Both events went off without a single problem. The attendant was on time, very professional and very helpful to all of my guests. The photo quality is the best I have seen and the props were a nice touch. I will definitely use X-Treme talent in the future if I am in need of a photobooth or any other service they offer.

I was very pleased with the service. The workers were friendly and very efficient. They arrived early to set up and did not rush to take down. I truly felt like they were there to help me and I didn't feel like I needed to babysit or guide them through their job. I would definitely use them again. It helped make my day a little less stressful and freed me to just enjoy the ceremony.

Very pleased with these people. The worker was very professional and the guests loved it. The booth was really cool and the pics were great.

Kristin · Married on 04/26/2014

X-Treme talent made everything so easy! Their photo booth was so much fun and all the pictures were fantastic! Our guest still talk about it.

craig · event on: 12/13/2013

Excellent all the way!! Very professional, prompt and great value.

• User3910683 · event on: 02/15/2014

The 2 caricature artists we booked were the absolute highlight of our Father/ Daughter Valentine's Brunch! Both artists, Chris and Christie, were wonderful to work with. Besides being gifted artists, they were wonderful with the children! Thank you so much for working with us to schedule 2 artists to accommodate all of our guests!

• User3913074 · event on: 02/01/2014

X-Treme Talent is incredible! I have used them a few times and every time the service is wonderful!

London · event on: 03/29/2014

Wonderful job. Everyone was very pleased. My son is still talking about Spiderman. He was amazing.

Amy · event on: 05/03/2014

Did an awesome job! The Photo Booth was a hit - loved the many props to choose from! The DJ was wonderful as well. Great staff, would definitely do business with Xtreme Talent again!!

• User4336848 · event on: 05/11/2014

Great service! The photobooth was a big hit at the party.

cherise · event on: 12/21/2013

Adding the services of extreme talent was the best decision we made for our Down syndrome group's Christmas party! The balloon swords and the wonderful stilt walker that engaged in "sword fighting" with our little ones for the longest time was such a bargain! The kids laughed and played all night thanks to the photo booth (which the adults may have enjoyed even more than the kids!) and the airbrush tattoos. The DJ services were wonderful - fun, always appropriate and encouraging for our one night karaoke stars! Thanks so much and we will definitely be using your services in the future!

3.6
      2.5
      3.5
      2.5

The guy who setup the photo booth was LATE and he looked like he had either been drinking or doing drugs .. He was NOT professional and several of our guest complained bout him acting weird we were not happy with him or the service he provided at our wedding .