X-Quisite Flowers & Events, Inc. Reviews

44 | New Rochelle, NY

44 Reviews for X-Quisite Flowers & Events, Inc.

X-Quisite Flowers & Events, Inc. 1
X-Quisite Flowers & Events, Inc. 7
  • Samantha

Samantha Sacco · Married on 07/27/2018

Beautiful and Memorable!

The staff was very friendly and accommodating to what we envisioned for our wedding! They suggested the perfect flowers that would be in season for our summer wedding and they really considered all of our wedding colors to make it all come together. It was really great to go to the final appointment before the wedding to see what all of the final products would look like. The staff stayed throughout our ceremony and cocktail hour to make sure everything transferred smoothly into our reception. I was also able to get my wedding bouquet preserved, so I'll forever have the memory of what an amazing job X-Quisite Flowers and Events did for my wedding!

Sent on 03/02/2019
    X-Quisite Flowers & Events, Inc. 19
    X-Quisite Flowers & Events, Inc. 20
    X-Quisite Flowers & Events, Inc. 21

Jamila · Married on 06/23/2018

X-Quisite Events is just that: exquisite! Diane and her staff are creative, passionate, knowledgable, and flexible. Our venue changed twice and they adapted our design to the space and our taste. They aren't inexpensive, but you get what you pay for. They brought in chairs, lights, tables, decor, and transformed a raw space into an awesome party venue. We loved it and so did our family and friends, who are still raving about our party and the amazing vibes curated by X-Quisite.

Sent on 07/15/2018

Susan · Married on 05/19/2018

We recently got married at the Brooklyn Botanic Gardens and Richie and his team at X-Quisite Flowers & Events turned the space into our dream wedding. We spent a lot of time with Richie throughout the process designing the event and going through all of the details, but when the day came it surpassed our expectations. Due to the weather we had to move our wedding indoors, but Richie and his team did not skip a beat. They brought the room to life with beautiful floral arrangements that our guests could not stop raving about. We were very impressed during each meeting with Richie when he would think of the smallest detail, one that we would never think of, and it would make such a difference with the overall design of the room. The team was very professional and worked with us to incorporate all of our ideas, while adding in their expert touch. In addition to the flowers and design, the team also provided us with beautiful linen rentals, customized cocktail napkins, and lighting. It was so convenient to get all of these services from one vendor. We highly recommend this team and look forward to working with them in the future!

Sent on 08/05/2018

Valerie · Married on 04/21/2018

I would give X-Quisite ten stars if I could!! Our experience and event was nothing less than perfect. From our first meeting with Diane we knew we were in good hands. She took our vision and created an event that will never be forgotten. It was sophisticated, glamorous, and elegant. Based on our meetings and conversations we knew she understood what we wanted and we expected it would be beautiful but the night of the event we never would have guessed what was in store for us. The decor was breathtaking!! The centerpieces were “X-Quisite” and the roses she picked smelled incredible. Diane did not miss one little detail, even down to the diamonds she put around the napkins. I can not recommend Diane and her team enough.

Sent on 04/24/2018

Ellen · Married on 09/23/2017

They are simply the best! We have used them 4 times and each time they outdo themselves. Our daughters wedding was amazing thanks to Diane and her staff. She is unbelievably creative and can transform any space into a magical event! They are the nicest to work with!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Lillian · Married on 10/01/2016

They are great with getting to know your personality to help pick arrangements that are in season and within your budget. They have everything from linens, lighting, candles, vases, and beautiful arrangements. They even set up a mock table for you to see your final look for your wedding. They are super professional, friendly, and thoughtful. Richie was there the whole night of my wedding. I loved leaving every visit with fresh flowers to take home :). Such a great personal touch.

Sent on 10/26/2016

Shira · Married on 09/17/2016

Every time I look at the remaining flowers from my wedding this weekend my heart swells up! X-Quisite Flowers did a PHENOMENAL job on my wedding. Diane and her team made the process seamless and executed our vision completely. "Beautiful' and 'romantic' are words that don't do the space enough justice to describe how lovely everything turned out. What a memorable evening thanks to X-Quisite Flowers!

Sent on 09/21/2016

Mara · Married on 07/16/2016

I hired Richard from Equisite for a 3rd time for my daughters wedding (he previously did two bat mitzvahs). The fact that I am a triple repeat customer says a lot. However Richard truly outdid himself for our wedding at the NY Botanical Garden. Its quite impressive to say that our flowers were a highlight against an extraordinary venue, but the care, creativity and professionalism of Richard was truly spectacular. Everyone at the event was raving about the flowers. As I shared with him a couple of days after our event, "when my next daughter gets engaged, you will be my first call"..

Sent on 07/26/2016

Jackie · Married on 06/25/2016

X-Quisite did a fantastic job for our wedding! Diane and her team are top notch, very professional, and an overall pleasure to work with. Diane personally worked with us to understand our vision and she executed it perfectly. Our centerpieces were gorgeous as was our ceremony arch. All of the flowers were beautiful and so fresh (especially my bouquet of orchids, it had its own water oasis!) and the details (flowers, candles, table clothes, etc) all around our venue truly made our day special and unforgettable. Our guests are still raving about how beautiful our decor was! I highly and without hesitation recommend Diane and her team and hope to work with them again on an event in the future.

Sent on 11/30/2016

allison · Married on 05/21/2016

Going into my wedding day I knew flowers were going to be most important - setting the scene for the entire day. I met with various vendors across Westchester County. When I met with Diane at X-Quisite Events I immediately felt at ease. She went through various ideas, ran through a list of things for me to think about, and even sent me home with a beautiful bouquet of flowers. Now she wasn't the only florist that sent me home with flowers, but her flowers not only looked the best but they lasted the longest. I decided to go with Diane because of her knowledge and I couldn't be happier! I showed up and everything was even more perfect than I could have imaged! Even before I walked down the aisle she came through and adjusted and even swapped out some flowers from the guys and girls.

If you are nervous or concerned with flowers Diane will really put your mind at ease!!! I would recommend her to anyone looking for a one of a kind experience!

Sent on 06/21/2016

We were more than satisfied with the professionalism and workmanship that Diane and Richie provided. The end result was beyond our expectations. The chuppah was outstanding and more beautiful than we could have imagined!! A lot of time and love went into building it as well as setting up the ballroom for the party. Working with Diane was a great and memorable experience and we would do it again and again! Thank you for everything!!!

Sent on 11/30/2015

lea · Married on 09/18/2015

Diane was a true joy to work with and did an absolutely beautiful job with my flowers! If you want WOW....go with X-quisite.

Sent on 10/07/2015

We are very happy that we chose X-Quisite Flowers for our wedding. Richie was wonderful to work with and he made sure we got everything that we wanted and still remained within our budget. The wedding was absolutely beautiful thanks to X-Quisite. We highly recommend Richie and X-Quisite to anyone looking for a top of the line florist.

Sent on 02/10/2016

Where do I begin? First of all we worked with Diane, who was absolutely amazing.
    Simple, classy, sexy, and romantic is the feel that we wanted for our wedding and that is precisely what Diane delivered. I had requested all white floral for the bouquets and arrangements with slight pops of greenery on the centerpieces only. The entrance table was simply breathtaking and the centerpieces to die for. We have gotten countless compliments on how incredible the floral arrangements were. I hear they were the "talk of the wedding."
    Our reception space was stunning because of the feel and romance Diane created with the flowers. I was very worried leading up to our wedding day about the flowers and I'm sure everything else, but Diane had put me at ease saying that she would exceed our expectations which she did! She MORE than exceeded them! The flowers and pieces she created could not have been any more beautiful! I highly recommend!
    Courtney & Christopher Tramaglini

Sent on 07/27/2015

Jamie · Married on 05/23/2015

I would enter 10 stars if I could! I primarily worked with Richie but also with his wife, Diane on the flowers. I can't even put into words what an amazing job they did; our wedding was truly breathtaking. On top of that Richie and his team pulled off our wedding in just a few weeks (I know any potential bride reading this is cringing right now!) Up until that point I was busy finishing up grad school in Boston and couldn't devote much time to wedding planning, but a few weeks before the wedding I found my savior, Richie, and he really had my back throughout the whole process.

I was a tad nervous as the pictures in his online portfolio portrayed weddings that were not at all what I was going for. They seemed to be big, grand production-type weddings when I wanted a more intimate feel with a secret garden aesthetic. He picked up on my taste right away, though, even if it wasn't the taste of his typical client, and he delivered! Although I was very hands on in the design process Richie executed on my vision beautifully and had some great ideas of his own. He also had some very practical advice and insights from his years of experience (for example, don't use bud vases on any tables outside as they sometimes blow over! or, the sun is going to set at this time on your wedding day so this particular type of lighting would look perfect!) And, when it decided to rain on my outdoor botanical garden wedding he had a rain-plan ready to go and made the whole process, from set-up to tear-down completely stress-free. Not even a single call to my cellphone on the wedding day.

Our guests are still raving about how beautiful and special the wedding was, and particularly the flowers! We've had multiple guests say that they were the most beautiful flowers they had ever seen! And this is a NYC crowd so they have high standards. Also, we are in talks now to have our wedding published by one mini-magazine and one prominent wedding blog, so how's that for a stamp of approval?

Sent on 10/06/2015

Julienne · Married on 05/15/2015

Richie and his team were diligent, professional, and super responsive. He took his time communicating with us to understand our vision of the color scheme and overall "feel" that we wanted to achieve. The execution was beyond our expectations. X-quisite has decor options to suit every conceivable taste, budget, and preference. The inherent value and warmth they exude are priceless. Thank you for creating such a beautiful day for us!

Sent on 08/25/2015
  • Daphney

Daphney · Married on 04/17/2015

Richie & the Xquisite Team did a really good job for our wedding! The bouquets & Table flowers were amazing! They presented me with a bouquet of flowers every time I went to meet them! They were an absolute pleasure to work with their attention to detail was amazing. They did not miss one thing! They went above an beyond and we are thrilled how everything came out! People are still talking about our wedding! Thank you Xquisite for help making our day very special!

Sent on 05/01/2015

Jessica · Married on 09/27/2014

I worked with Diane for my wedding and she below me away taking my vision and making it a reality. The arrangements and bouquets were so fresh and blossoming beyond belief. Our affair was held at Lyndhurst Castle, which is beautiful on its own, but with Diane's touch, it was that much more beautiful. From the flowers to the lighting, her work was just phenomenal. Soft, romantic and exactly what I dreamed of. Diane was a pleasure to work with - organized, detail-oriented and made the overall planning process extremely easy. Our guests are still talking about the decor. Thank you to Diane and team for a gorgeous day!

Sent on 10/18/2014

Valerie · Married on 09/21/2014

Diane is brilliant, creative, and a delightful woman. She has helped me with three events, most recently my son's wedding at Monteverde in Westchester. My guests are still raving about the decor. I was told by numerous friends that they had never seen a more beautiful huppah. Diane took a standard outdoor tent and made it into a magical, fantasyland. Never overdone but stunning. Ask her what she did with the dance floor!!! Her creativity with flowers is beyond my dreams and I highly recommend her for any and all occasions.

Sent on 10/17/2014

Lauren · Married on 09/06/2014

We loved working with Diane. She was so helpful and responsive and has great taste. She was able to come up with the perfect arrangements based on what I told her I liked and came up with great suggestions. Her centerpieces, chuppah and bouquets were absolutely beautiful and exactly what I wanted. She was so professional and executed everything perfectly the day of the wedding. I would highly recommend Diane to any other bride!

Sent on 11/20/2014

jennifer · Married on 06/28/2014

XQuisitie Flowers was amazing! I had an image of what I wanted and how I wanted the ceremony, bouquets, centerpieces, the whole ballroom to look and on my wedding day when I walked in to the rooms while they were being set up, it's like Regina saw exactly what I was dreaming about... The professionalism, genuine care and sincerity that was taken when planning and decorating our Wedding was astounding! 5 stars isn't enough for Regina and the rest of the team at XQuisite! Thank you for taking my dreams and making them 3D reality! My bouquet was ASTONISHING, the purple lights on the walls gave the room the extra "mmmph" and the centerpieces were eloquent and beautiful! XQUISITE IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Sent on 07/17/2014

Regina from X-Quisite events did a fabulous job on our wedding!! She picked up on our vision immediately upon meeting her. Everything she created was beyond our expectations. She made immaculate center pieces that made the room dazzle! Our guests continues to compliment our wedding decor. Additionally, she was professional, organized, and a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 07/31/2014

I have used xquisite for 3 events and they have been fantastic each time! 2 of the events had a larger budget and Diane transformed the space. My jaw dropped when I saw how beautiful the rooms looked. But even before that, from our initial meeting, she was professional, responsive and creative. A positive experience every step of the way! I wish I had another party to plan in the near future--that's how much I enjoyed working with her. I want to also note that the 3rd event had a more limited budget and she was equally as professional and creative. She gave me the same focus and service that she exhibited for the larger events and her creativity went a long way. In sum, xquisite has my highest recommendation.

Sent on 11/20/2013

emily · Married on 10/13/2013

I came to Diane and the X-Quisite team as a somewhat reluctant bride. I had a vague idea of what I wanted my décor to look like but I had a hard time putting my vision into words. Diane worked with me to find out exactly what my vision looked like and was amazingly able to create what I had been dreaming of and more. Almost everyone who attended my wedding describes it as "a fairy tale", the floral design being "absolutely spectacular". And I couldn't agree more. Everything from the chuppah to the centerpieces took my breath away in their beauty and in the way that they represented ME entirely. I couldn't be happier. Diane and the X-Quisite team are amazing!!!

Sent on 11/17/2013

Aviva · Married on 10/13/2013

I have used Diane Amante for a few events and she is an ABSOLUTE PLEASURE to work with in addition to getting amazing value for your dollar. She is positive, has a very relaxed vibe, works with exactly the budget you give her. The most recent wedding I planned with her was by far the most gorgeous decor EVER. Simply stunning. Diane is very accessible, and when we made changes at her warehouse she just rolled with it and was extremely flexible, gracious, and helpful. I would recommend Xquisite events again and again!

Sent on 11/19/2013