X-MIX DJ Reviews

Professional
    Reliable

Sent on 07/14/2015

Nelee · Married on 06/14/2015

They answered all my questions which made planning easier. We picked DJ Chaparro because he was the DJ at my friends wedding a few years ago and was amazing so we had to have him. When the wedding day came he had everyone dancing the whole night, everyone had a great time because of him! The music is one of the most important things at a wedding and he was awesome. Very professional. You will not be sorry!!

• X

Xaymara · event on 06/14/2015

He arrived on time, The teens had a blast. What a great night.

Dyane · Married on 05/16/2015

DJ Saul Chaparro was fantastic! He made our wedding reception. We had a blast at our reception! He was very prompt with email and phone replies and he was very professional and courteous, as well as the secretary. He played the songs we requested and crowd favorites to keep everyone dancing. Saul was full of energy and kept everything running smoothly the entire night. My husband and I definitely recommend X Mix DJ!

Nelee · event on 04/12/2015

Muy profesionales y muy responsables. Desde el primer momento me ayudaron con todas mis dudas y tomaron muy en cuenta la lista de canciones favoritas de mi hija. Aunque no fue para nada necesario pedirle canciones pues mantuvo en todo momento a los chi@s bailando como si los conociera de toda la vida. Los contrate porque una vez fui a un local en donde era el DJ y me gusto su servicio. No se van a arrepentir.

Sent on 07/27/2015

Excellent services. The best animation party!

Sent on 11/13/2014

Taneisha & David · Married on 10/17/2015

OMG! They were the best! Pricing was awesome, then even covered our wedding, cocktail reception and reception for a reasonable price that was still less than other vendors in their area. Considering the fact that I live in Michigan and my wedding coordinator does too communication was seamless and they were able to get ALL of the music that we specified plus other adds that was similar to what we requested. Our families appreciated how they catered to the oldies but goodies and our younger crowd loved the up to date music. The DJ's kept the party going in all areas of our event. I'd definitely recommend to any out of towners that are concerned about getting music that fit any genre or backgrounds. I'm so grateful that I chose X Mix DJ :-D

Sent on 10/28/2015

Demetrica · Married on 06/05/2015

I was nervous about hiring a DJ that I did not have the opportunity to witness at work prior to my event. However, DJ Chapparo did not disappoint; he was great! Chapparo was interactive, fun and had an extensive musical catalog that allowed him to provide all the desired music for my diverse wedding guests.

Sent on 08/21/2015

Jasmine · Married on 06/05/2015

1.4
      2.0
      2.0
      1.0

Saul from this company was the DJ for our wedding. For the actual reception, he did a great job and got everyone dancing. However, he was very difficult to get in contact with before the wedding. I spent weeks trying to get him to email me back, only to have to track him down through his wife the day before the wedding. He told me that everything was good to go with the (very specific) playlist that I sent him for the wedding and the dances. I ended up walking down the aisle to a song that I'd never heard before, which was super disappointing. He also didn't play the correct song when I danced with my dad. Overall, it was such a beautiful wedding and I was so happy that I was able to overlook the errors, but I can imagine that if a bride or groom had a song that was very important to them and this happened, it would be a huge letdown. I wouldn't recommend him unless you're not particular at all about the musical details of your wedding.

Sent on 06/22/2015